I Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taken aback. "Was this really happening?" I thought. Was my wife really asking me for permission to be with another girl? I couldn't believe it. I could hardly hide my excitement. My smile and a kiss on the lips gave my consent, as I quietly slid to the side of the bed.

Kara raised her head and kissed Michelle. Michelle's head was now over Kara's and they slowly kissed each other down the length of their bodies. First pausing at their tits - Michelle's hanging over my wife's head as Kara's tongue playfully worked on each nipple.

Michelle gently licking Kara's firm breasts in a swirling pattern.

I laid there on my side, slowly stroking my dick – not wanting to cum, but also unable to stop myself. My pre-cum slowly dripping off the tip, I caught it with my fingers and rubbed it over the head of my cock.

Michelle moved further down Kara's body. They kissed each other's stomachs, both firm and tan. Michelle nibbled at Kara's hip, sending a shiver through her body. Kara arched her back and moaned softly. Michelle's tongue traced its way down Kara's stomach, below her navel slowly working her way toward Kara's pussy. Moving slowly her own pussy now floated above Kara's face; her firm little ass waving in the air as she felt Kara's breath tickle the small patch of hair she left groomed above her pussy.

I could barely contain myself. My hand was working up and down my shaft, stopping every few strokes to hold myself back.

To my surprise Kara was the first to begin. She raised her head slightly and touched her tongue to Michelle's glistening pussy lips, tasting another woman for the first time. Michelle moaned loudly lowering her hips so Kara could be more comfortable. Kara's face was now lost in Michelle's pussy. Her tongue softly licked up and down Michelle's slit. I could hear Kara lapping her juices as Michelle moaned in ecstasy. I moved my body up to the very top of the bed to get a better angle. Michelle was still enjoying Kara's tongue and had not yet thought to reciprocate. Kara then moved her tongue over Michelle's clit and began to slowly flick it back and forth. Michelle arched her back and pushed her pussy further down onto Kara's face. Kara's tongue continued to work on Michelle's clit, using her lips to suck on it.

Just then Kara's back arched, "Oh Michelle!" she sighed. I could see that Michelle's head was now fully between my wife's legs. Kara's pussy must have been waiting for that because she let out a loud moan. They simultaneously worked on each other's pussies, each tongue reciprocating what the other was doing.

Kara sucked hard on Michelle's clit, bringing her close to climaxing. "Oh God Kara!" Michelle screamed and lifted her pussy away from Kara's mouth.

She moved her hips off of Kara and lay diagonally. She placed her lips back on Kara's waiting pussy. Kara raised her hips grinding her clit into Michelle's lips. Her hands moved beneath Kara's thighs and she wrapped her lips around Kara's clit.

"Oh God! Make me cum!" Kara moaned. Michelle looked quickly over to me. I took that as an invitation. My dick now ready to explode, I kneeled between Kara's legs and placed Michelle's hand on Kara's clit.

"Oh yes!" Kara moaned.

I moved it quickly back and forth across Kara's clit and then allowed Michelle to take over. She briskly worked her hand back and forth, each stroke sending Kara closer and closer to climax. I restrained myself from joining in, wanting nothing more than to get involved, but also knowing that this was more of a moment between the two of them.

Kara widened her hips and pushed her clit firmly against Michelle's hand. Her pussy lips were now fully open and I could see her ready to explode. Michelle's hand kept working back and forth across Kara's clit.

"Oh God!" Kara yelled, her jaw clenched. Then suddenly without warning a stream of clear liquid exploded out of Kara pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Kara screamed as squirts of cum escaped her pussy, her back arching as the last drops of her liquid sprayed out. "Oh yes," Kara moaned again exhausted. Her hips falling limply to the bed.

"Wow," Michelle said in a soft voice, a look of wonder on her face. Her fingers wiped some of Kara's juices off of Kara's legs.

Kara lay still, but placed a reassuring hand on Michelle's back. She turned to me. "Thank you," she said and kissed me on the lips. I could taste Michelle's juices still lingering on my wife's lips. Kara turned to Michelle and whispered in her ear, "And thank you too."

Kara turned her head back to me and saw my dick standing at full attention. "Well someone's excited," she said.

"Just watching you girls, was driving me crazy," I said.

"Well your patience should not go without reward. Someone should take care of you," Michelle replied. She looked at Kara either asking for permission or asking if Kara wanted the first shot.

"Don't look at me," Kara said. "I'm exhausted. Besides Michelle, you were the one who was supposed to cum today. Why don't the two of you satisfy each other and I'll watch the show."

Kara gave me a nod of her head as if to say, "It's really okay."

Michelle turned to me and I moved across the bed. The two of us on our knees, we embraced in a French kiss - my hands on her slender hips, her breasts lightly touching my chest. She placed her hands upon my face and pulled me closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her, both my hands firmly grabbing her tight ass. I moved my mouth down to her neck and passionately kissed beneath her neck and shoulders, as her fingernails ran up and down my back.

There was nothing delicate about our embrace. Our sexual energy was too strong. Like two animals we devoured each other's bodies with our tongues and lips. She pushed her body forward and forced me down on my back. Her body now lying on top of mine I could feel her moist pussy rub against my dick. She messaged her clit up and down my shaft, without letting me enter her.

"Oh yes," she moaned softly.

I grabbed her ass and pushed her up my body, her warm juices leaving a trail across my stomach and chest. Her pussy was now inches away from my face, glistening with moisture. Starting at the bottom, I ran my tongue up her slit. She pushed her hips forward into my face and I buried my mouth and tongue inside her pussy.

"Oh God!" she moaned.

She tasted sweet. I tilted my head slightly and ran my tongue up her pussy. I wrapped my lips around her clit. Michelle's body shivered and she pushed her hips harder against my mouth. My hands grabbed her ass. My tongue and lips worked harder on her clit, as she grinded her slit against my chin.

"Oh John!" she yelled.

Just then I felt a kiss on my inner thigh. My senses were now in overdrive. A playful bite on my hip sent a shudder through my body. I could feel my wife's breath on my dick. Kara was laying between my legs her tongue teasingly playing with my shaft, while my lips and tongue were busily enjoying Michelle's pussy. Kara's head slowly went down on my dick, engulfing the entire thing in her mouth. I tried to concentrate on Michelle, but Kara's mouth was almost too much for me to take.

While my lips were still wrapped around Michelle's clit, my wife's mouth sucked the tip of my cock - her tongue gliding in circles over its head. My pleasure threshold was quickly approaching. As my wife's head began to bob quickly on my dick, I knew I she had brought me to a point of no return. She took it once more deeply inside her mouth and then brought it out sucking furiously on its head.

My back arched, my eyes closed, and I exploded into my Kara's mouth. As she milked every last drop from my dick I lost focus of where I was. For a split second I had completely forgotten what was going on, my mind adrift in that moment of ecstasy.

My eyes opened again to find Michelle's legs still straddling my head. She grinded her clit against my lips, wanting more. Again I wrapped my lips around her clit and sent my tongue dancing across it. "Oh John," she moaned.

I moved my hands up her back and gently rolled her over onto her back. I kneeled next to her and leaned my head back down to her pussy. My mouth returned to her clit briefly. I flitted my tongue across it and then replaced my mouth with my hand. Her pussy was dripping wet. I place two fingers over her clit and quickly began rubbing it back and forth.

Michelle screamed, "Oh God!" and arched her back.

With each moan from Michelle my fingers worked her clit more and more vigorously - first in circles, then up and down. My forearm burned from the workout it was receiving.

"Oh Jon, yes!" she yelled. "Don't fucking stop."

Michelle spread her legs wide and her pussy lips opened up. I could tell she was close to cumming. My wife sat down on the bed near Michelle's head.

"Try to relax," Kara whispered to Michelle. "Just let it happen."

"Oh!" cried Michelle. "Make me squirt John."

My hand kept up its work on Michelle's clit. Her clit slid in between my fingers as I put more pressure on it. My hand slid back and forth furiously, her juices making her pussy slicker than ever.

"Oh fuck John. Make me squirt," she cried again, her legs opening up once again revealing the very inside of her slit.

My wife's head moved closer to Michelle's ear. She whispered softly, "Let it go Michelle. You feel yourself holding it back. That's it let it go. Release it."

Michelle screamed, "Oh fuck yes!" and a small splash of cum squirted from her pussy. My hand kept rubbing her clit and her pussy sent a bigger splash across my arm. I licked a droplet off her leg. She tasted sweet.

"Oh God," Michelle moaned. Her back arched and then fell, almost lifeless back down to the bed. "You did it honey," Kara said. "How did it feel?"

"Wow, I've never ..." Michelle let the sentence drift away, but each of us knew what she meant.

As Michelle lay motionless on her side, Kara moved closer to her and wrapped her arms around her. I moved behind Michelle and pulled the two of them closer to me. We laid there, the three of us side by side, for a few minutes. No one speaking a word, we shared the moment in silence. Michelle was the first to speak. "Thank you guys," she said.

Kara brushed Michelle's hair out of her face, "That was beautiful."

I leaned over to kiss my wife. We shared a French kiss with Michelle lying between us. Kara bit my bottom lip as she pulled away and I sensed that she was more than ready to get started again. She kissed Michelle and rolled on top of her.

"I want you to taste me again," said Kara.

Their lips met in a deep passionate kiss. Michelle's hands grabbed Kara's ass and she gently guided Kara's hips up her body. My wife straddled her hips above Michelle's head, her pussy moist with anticipation – waiting to be tasted. Slowly, with careful strokes, Michelle's tongue moved up Kara's pussy pausing slightly at her clitoris before moving back down in a slow gentle motion. Her tongue gliding between Kara's pussy lips.

I watched my wife's back arch as Michelle's tongue went to work and decided not to be an observer this time. I lay down on the bed between Michelle's legs and slowly kissed the inside of her thighs. Her legs shivered as my tongue danced across her skin, moving ever-so-slowly closer to her shaved pussy.

Gently my tongue and lips met her upper-inner thigh and Michelle's legs drew further open in response. Teasingly, my tongue worked its way closer to her pussy, which was now dripping wet. I slid my tongue inside Michelle and tasted her for the second time tonight. My mouth moved up her slit and my lips closed around her clit.

Almost instantly my wife moaned, "Oh yes!" and threw her hands against the headboard of our bed. My work on Michelle had obviously influenced what Michelle was doing on the other end of the bed. Kara grinded her pussy into Michelle's mouth, as my tongue flitted quickly across Michelle's clit.

"Oh my God!" Kara moaned.

My lips sucked on Michelle's clit and she raised her hips in response. My wife arched her back as Michelle's tongue and lips took her to yet another level of ecstasy. The three of us interconnected in a way I've never experienced.

"Oh Michelle!" Kara screamed as hips thrust forward one last time.

Kara rolled off Michelle and lay on her back beside us.

Michelle's hands pushed down on my head intensifying the pressure on her clit.

"Oh yes John!" she screamed.

Her hips bucked forward once more and her hands pulled my head away.

I moved my mouth away from Michelle's clit and tasted her pussy once again - licking it up and down. My chin dripped with her juices, her legs shivered from orgasm.

Kara gently touched my shoulder and I looked up for a moment. She motioned for us to roll over. I rolled onto my back and slid my body up the bed, my dick standing at full attention like a flagpole. Michelle lay motionless for the moment, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Kneeling at the foot of the bed Kara leaned forward. Her blonde hair fell on my stomach as she licked the tip of my dick. She sucked on the end of it like it was a lollipop and then leaned forward, "someone needs to get fucked" she said.

I smiled in agreement.

She kneeled back and sat between my legs. Her hand touched the inside of Michelle's calf and lightly traced a path up her thigh, rousing Michelle from her brief rest.

"Mmmm," Michelle sighed and sat up on her elbows. Kara leaned in and gave her a kiss, undoubtedly tasting the remains of her own juices on Michelle's lips. Michelle sat up as their tongues danced. Kara teasingly pulled away slightly forcing Michelle to follow her. Michelle sat on her knees as Kara moved onto the other side of me, the two of them now on either side of me. I watched as they leaned across me, their tongues and lips locked in a French kiss.

There was something very gentle about the way they kissed one another. It was not lustful, but more gentle and caring. Kara placed a hand on Michelle's cheek drawing her further into the moment.

Without breaking their kiss Kara moved her body closer to my head. She kneeled next to me as Michelle, almost instinctively, moved between my legs. Kara released Michelle from their kiss and placed her legs on either side of my face. She still faced Michelle as her pussy glistened above my face.

Michelle moved further up and I felt her moist slit glide over my dick. She ran her pussy up and down my shaft, not letting me enter her. My dick glided over her clit and Michelle let out a sigh. She moved her clit up and down my shaft.

"Oh fuck me John," she sighed and she slid my dick inside her pussy.

Her slit was so moist. I felt her bare skin meet the base of my cock as I quickly filled every inch of her. A deep breath escaped her lips as my dick reached the depths of her pussy.

"Oh God John," she said in almost a whisper.

I knew with all of this anticipation I would not be able to last very long, so I held her hips in place and enjoyed the feeling of being inside her.

"Stay like this. I want to feel this for a moment," I told Michelle.

Kara still facing Michelle leaned in and began kissing her. My wife's pussy now lingered directly above my mouth. I lifted my head slightly and tasted her sweet juices. Kara lowered her pussy down to me and my tongue ran up her slit.

From my obstructed view I could vaguely see Michelle's body on my dick and Kara leaning forward; her hands gently circling Michelle's breast as her lips kissed Michelle's nipples. This visual was almost too much for me to take. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on Kara's luscious pussy. My tongue spiraled around her clit.

"Oh John, yes," Kara moaned.

I placed my hands on her ass and closed my lips around her clit, my tongue still working figure eights inside my mouth.

"Oh," Kara sighed and she pushed her clit further against my mouth.

My tongue quickened its strokes. Luckily working on Kara like this had drawn my attention away from the gorgeous girl who was still sitting on my dick. I lifted my hips and dug my dick further into Michelle.

"Oh!" she screamed.

She slowly raised her hips, first taking my shaft almost entirely out of her and then slowly filling her back up. My dick glided in and out of her moist pussy, slowly filling her up as her clit met my base.

Kara leaned forward even more and my lips left her clit. Her breasts fell on my stomach and I felt her soft tongue touch my shaft and then lick Michelle's clit. Each stroke of her tongue brought pleasure to both Michelle and me. Her lips then wrapped around Michelle's clit. "Oh yes!" Michelle moaned.

Her thrusts quickened as she rocked her hips up and down on my dick like a cowgirl. With each thrust I could feel Kara's lips graze my shaft. My dick deep inside Michelle's pussy, as it contracted around my shaft. She threw her head back and arched her back. Her hands were now on my legs as her hips bucked quickly back and forth.

"Oh God yes!" she yelled.

I could feel myself approaching that point of no return and I pumped my shaft deeper inside Michelle.

"Oh fuck yes!" she moaned.

Her hips quickly rose and fell in quick, but deep thrusts.

With one last push I exploded inside Michelle as her pussy contracted around me and then released.

"Oh God," I grunted.

Her body fell forward on top of Kara's. My eyes shut. My body lay motionless, spent.

I heard Kara laugh. She was sandwiched between us. Michelle sat up.

"What?" she asked.

"I just can't believe what we just did," Kara said smiling as she rolled off of me.

My dick slipped out of Michelle, as she pulled away and lay on her side. Exhausted I closed my eyes for a moment. I awakened shortly when a soft pair of lips touched mine. I opened my eyes to see Michelle's face above me.

"Thank you," she said. Then she leaned over and kissed Kara, "Thank you too."

With my wife on one side of me, Michelle pulled up the bed sheet and cuddled up to me on my other side - her head resting on my chest. The three of us quickly drifted off to a restful sleep.

The next morning Michelle woke first. She kissed us both good morning.

"I hate to be the one to end this, but I have work today," she said softly as she pulled her dress back on.

"I guess it's back to the real world," I replied.

Kara seemed really disappointed. "Oh, I was going to make us breakfast," she said.

"I'm sorry guys, maybe next time," said Michelle.

"Next time," I thought to myself. Was there going to be a next time?

"Okay then. I'll give you a rain check," Kara replied with a laugh.

Yes, there was going to be a next time!

12