I Never Asked Her Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

'It's nearly 10 o'clock, do you want a coffee?' I asked when the credits rolled.

'Yes please.'

'That's how this all started isn't it! I remarked'

'Over coffee yes. How was it then?'

'How do you think?'

'I thought it was very good.'

'There you go then.'

'When will your story go up? I would like to read it.'

'In the next few days. I'll write it tomorrow, while it's still fresh. Just look for StephenA and you can see all my stories. I'll give it a title so you know which one it is.'

'Literotica, you said wasn't it.'

'That's right.'

'Stephen, is that your name?'

'It might be.'

We drank our coffee and then we went to bed and we spooned until I came again in the condom. We kissed and cuddled each other and drifted off to sleep. This was meant to be raw, emotionless sex, but it's a hard human being who can have sex and not cuddle afterwards.

We awoke around the same time. It had not quite become light.

'Good morning.' I said.

'Good morning. Did you sleep well?'

'Yes, very well. Good sex is an excellent stimulus for a good night's sleep don't you think?'

She didn't answer but smiled and got up to go to the bathroom. I felt strangely empty. My passion from the previous night felt so long ago now. It felt surreal somehow. I had had one night stands before, but never like this. I felt detached from my surroundings. We talked little over breakfast. We were cordial but I think we both felt like what had needed to be done was done. Looking back and as I write, this was just 36 hours ago; I feel a vague sense of warmth for the night that I shared with her. I never asked her name and she didn't tell me, which is how I wanted it to be.

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers
12