I Never Believed

Story Info
Do the far-fetched antics in movies ever occur in real life?
4.9k words
4.35
69.8k
40
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As June, my wife of seven years, and I drove home from the movies on a Saturday night I hit her with the same old refrain: "I guess the Mission Impossible movies are entertaining, otherwise I wouldn't keep going to them; but they are so coincidental and far-fetched I wonder how it can hold my interest."

June said the same thing she always does, while tapping something on her iPhone as had recently seemingly become her favorite pastime; "Hey Brett, they say that real life is stranger than fiction; and more far-fetched too. I know that you won't believe that Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire, France was still executing people using the guillotine when the first Star Wars movie came out, and Anne Frank, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Barbara Walters were born in the same year; but they're all true!"

I never knew where June got her unlikely "facts" but every one she ever laid on me after my "unbelievable" refrain turned out to be true. I was really going to have to check the Oxford University one, though.

The night ended as many recently had (after I confirmed that Oxford was in fact older than the Aztec Empire); "June, won't you go off birth control so that we can start a family; I'm ready for kids," I pleaded.

"We're only twenty nine and I need to work a few more years first, Brett."

"But we have more than enough money just from my salary and bonus. Plus, even if you want to work some more, why did you have to take that job in Philly; I don't get to spend enough time with you."

"Don't I fuck you good on the weekends, whiner?"

"Yeah, you sure do - but you know that I have a preggo fetish and I want to fuck you every day, and when you're pregnant."

"How about tonight I just put a pillow under my nightgown and you pretend that I'm pregnant while you fuck me?" she replied with a devilish smile.

"No, I really mean it, you should go off...oh, shit...birth...OH FUCK!"

She didn't let me plead some more about going off birth control because she had just grabbed my balls and started sucking my cock, and it felt sooo good. I did have to admit that although her working two hours away from our Maryland home in the suburbs of Washington, D. C. did deny me a lot, and her recent constant checking and texting on her iPhone pissed me off, she really, really did fuck me good on the weekends.

After I came in her twice that night as she squirmed like a snake and screamed like a banshee, I almost forgot about my discontent.

As I lay in bed I did think about the change in our sex life, however. Before June started working in Philly during the week, I always approached her gently and lovingly, and we made love more than fucked. She seemed content with that, although when she had been drinking she would ride me like I was a rented mule. I often wondered if she really liked it more hard and fast, and for modesty reasons never brought it up.

Since she had started working in Philly, I had been more fucking her than making love to her, though, and from her body language it seemed she liked that more. I fucked her again in my mind before I fell asleep; since it was only a dream I fucked her up against a wall and I had a sixteen inch cock that somehow she was able to not only take, but fully enjoy.

***********

Sunday morning I was getting ready for a Washington Nationals home game. The buddy who I was supposed to go to the game with, Jack, called to cancel only ninety minutes before the start. June heard my phone conversation.

"Since Jack canceled, why don't you take me?" June asked. "You always complain that we don't do enough together."

"Would you really go?" I skeptically inquired, since she had never gone before in the three years that I shared season tickets.

"Sure, as long as you take me out to eat afterward," was her flippant reply.

That kind of surprised me since she hated baseball; but off to the game we went.

I share season tickets with other guys in my company, and most of the people around us are season ticket holders too. I'm friendly with most of them, especially the forty-something lesbian couple, Janice and Denise, that has the seats right behind mine. They had never met June, of course, but I spoke of her often. They arrived a little late, and the game was a thriller, and June seemed to constantly be busy checking or tapping away on her iPhone, so I only got to make a perfunctory introduction of June to Janice and Denise.

I did turn around and comment to Janice and Denise about plays on the field on a number of occasions during the game, but they seemed to be much more subdued than normal, and didn't respond as enthusiastically as normal. When June went to the washroom during the seventh inning stretch I found out why.

As I stretched I turned to chat with Janice and Denise and saw forlorn expressions on their faces. "Brett, we really are torn about doing this, but we like you and feel that we'd be wrong not to tell you," Janice stammered out. "Denise wrote it down; you can look at it now or after the game, but not in June's presence."

With that Denise handed me a score sheet with writing in the margin. Being the type of person who requires instant gratification I read what it said right away.

"In the third inning June got a provocative text that included a guy's junk, and her response was equally provocative. She's been texting him almost constantly since then. 'Nancy' in her call list is really 'Rob,' the guy she's been texting with."

I read it twice. I'm sure that the color drained from my face. I looked both of them in the eye. "This isn't a joke, is it?" I murmured.

They both dejectedly shook their heads "no."

"Should we have kept that to ourselves?" Denise asked.

"Hell no! I needed to know," I instantly replied. Then I motioned to the beer vendor and bought beers for the three of us.

Fortunately when June returned it was already the eighth inning and the Nationals had put the game away in the seventh, so after I downed my beer I suggested that we go. I waved to Janice and Denise while unsuccessfully trying to evoke a smile, and they waved back while Janice mouthed what I'm sure was "Be strong!"

During the drive to dinner, and during the meal, I did my best to think about other things or have vacuous conversations. I even asked June questions about collecting antiques, making jewelry, and yoga, three things that she is ultra-interested in and I find more boring than watching grass grow. She can talk about them for hours and think that you're actually having a conversation with her if you simply throw in a question every five or six minutes.

June would be leaving early Monday morning for her drive to Philly. I had to find some way to get ahold of her iPhone to check Janice's & Denise's story although I was certain that they were telling me the truth, and I knew them both to be inquisitive and tech savvy enough not to have misinterpreted things.

One thing that really wipes June out is if I give her oral after I fuck her. I have to admit it's not my favorite, but for some reason it almost always renders her comatose.

I surprisingly was able to get it up just fine that night, probably because I fantasied that I was fucking a whore when I was a horny teenager rather than my "loving" wife, and because I fucked her doggy style and pummeled the shit out of her harder than ever before in our life. When I turned her over after I injected into her she had experienced a truly mammoth climax, she was already almost babbling. By the time that I ate and fingered her clit through three more orgasms she actually was comatose.

When I was sure that June was out-of-it I got her iPhone out of her purse. I'm not super tech savvy, but my company's main IT guy, Bertram, is. Even though it was eleven at night I called him at home from my cellphone, outside our garage. He was still awake.

"Bertram, this is Brett. I am so, so sorry for calling you so late, but this is an emergency. I promise to give you a two thousand dollar bonus if you can help me right now."

Bertram is very motivated by video games and money.

"For that I can help; what do you need."

I was hoping that he could give me instructions on how to clone my wife's phone, but he assured me that I needed special equipment for that. "Meet me in the office in fifteen minutes," he said.

I got dressed, hoped in my car after slowly and quietly manually lifting the garage door, and was there in sixteen minutes flat.

Bertram screwed around with some futuristic-looking equipment that he had in his office after figuring out her password after I gave him fifteen suggestions and he used a computer program starting with those fifteen. Within two hours he handed me a cloned phone. "You can read all of her past texts and emails that haven't been deleted and erased from the delete file, but if you need to have access to the erased ones I'd need the phone for a couple of days."

"This should do it, Bertram," I chuckled, although I was feeling anything but happy. I wrote him a check for $2,000 and he actually was happy. I was back in bed by 1:45 a. m. and June was still in la-la land.

When after a long shower, June kissed me goodbye the next morning she seemed like she really did appreciate my efforts the night before. "You really rocked my world last night, Brett; I should go to games with you more often," she chortled.

If only she knew.

I put on a happy face as I kissed her goodbye.

After putting out the typical Monday morning fires at work I spent the better part of two hours going through June's cloned phone. Although the record wasn't complete, it appeared that June first fucked Rob about six months ago, and transferred to the Philly job two months ago to be closer to him. If she wasn't fucking him Monday-Thursday nights of every week, it was close to that.

One thing I found strange is that there never were any snarky or demeaning comments about me in her texts or emails - although few complimentary ones either. I guess giving your boyfriend more pussy than you give your husband is demeaning enough, huh?

I kept up a good front when I talked to June on our cell phones Monday and Tuesday nights, although it was difficult to act normally knowing that she was likely going to be fucking someone else shortly after we ended our call. I was at a loss for what to do when driving to work on Wednesday morning I saw a sight at a bus stop that shocked the shit out of me.

"Jennifer Ladeaux?" I questioned myself. "And in a maternity dress?"

Jennifer Ladeaux was a young women (very young, she probably was now only twenty four) who used to work at our company and someone who I had previously had daily dealings with. I normally like tall women with big boobs, so Jennifer wasn't my type because she was probably 5 feet one inch tall with a small rack. But she had a really nice ass, very large for a thin white girl, a cute face, and a feisty personality. If we both had been single I would have loved to fuck her.

Jen was in the Naval reserves, and had moved with her husband to Louisiana about eighteen months ago. Why she was now standing at a bus stop at the D. C.-Maryland line was a mystery to me.

While Jen now wasn't by any means heavy, she did have a small baby bulge, which turned me on given my pregnant-women fetish. However, she had a sad look on her face.

I did a dangerous U-turn, pulled into a parking lot just behind the bus stop, and ran up to her. She smiled when she saw me and we exchanged hugs.

"Why are you waiting for a bus here?" I asked.

"Well, I have a doctor's appointment in an hour and it takes a while to get there."

"Can I drive you?"

"Well I don't really know the directions..." she started to say; I interrupted with "I have GPS, so if you know the address we're golden."

In the ride to the doctor's office and in the parking lot since we got there twenty minutes faster than the bus would have I pumped Jen for information. She was reluctant to tell me at first, but then fessed up that she and her husband were having real problems especially because of the pregnancy - he wanted her to abort. She had moved to a really shitty apartment in D C - which was all that she could afford - on a week-to-week basis. She had come to D C because her Naval Reserves insurance provided the best pre-natal care in the D C area. She was working a part-time job in a retail store but was having trouble making ends meet.

If I hadn't just had the revelation about June, and if Jen wasn't pregnant, I don't know what my reaction would have been - but it most assuredly wouldn't have been what it turned out to be.

"Jen, have dinner with me tonight. I think I can get a better situation for you."

"Won't your wife mind?" she asked.

"She lives in Philly Monday-Thursday, so no," I replied.

I gave her cab money from the doctor's office to the store she worked at so that she didn't have to take a bus, and then went to work supercharged.

Even though I'm only twenty nine I am one of the bosses at work - we're in a tech business, and make scads of dough. By five that afternoon I had a part-time position at our office set up for Jen, with permission for her to use one of the two full-time furnished apartments we kept for out-of-town clients since it was our slow season for people visiting us.

When I picked her up for dinner she was surprised when I suggested a fast-food place; she had dressed nicely. "We need to eat quickly because I'm moving you tonight, and you'll have to resign from your retail job because you start work back at my company, part-time, on Friday."

She had lots of questions; I had terse but encouraging answers. If she had any reluctance about getting on board with my plan it dissipated when we had to step over two drunks, and avoid a scurrying rat, to get to her present fleabag apartment. Everything she had easily fit in my car's trunk, and by 9:00 p. m. that Wednesday we were in her new, high-end, furnished apartment.

Once I was sure that she was settled, as I left I said "Now, Jen, be sure to be back at the firm tomorrow by ten. I've told HR that I think that you want to work four hours a day, Monday-Friday, primarily doing your old job, but you tell them if that's not convenient. The office is only a block from here - you saw it when we passed it on the way over - so don't be late," I chuckled.

Tears started forming in her eyes. "Thank you so much, Brett," she sobbed as she gave me a big hug. Even though she had a little belly she had to have felt my cock immediately springing to attention, but she continued to hug me. She did have a diabolical little smile through her tears as I left while trying to cover up my hard-on.

That night I barely slept. By Thursday morning, however, I had a plan. I would make every effort to seduce Jen to fulfill my preggo fantasy, and would just see how the situation with June played out.

Jen was beaming at work on Thursday. Many people were happy to see her back - she had always been a good employee. She was going to work one-five Monday-Friday starting the next day. When I took her to lunch she confided in me "I don't have any clothes suitable for a preggo to wear to a nice office; I'm worried about wearing the same outfit every day - it will be so embarrassing."

I handed her a credit card. "Go shopping for clothes - and food; I saw the pitiful amount you brought from your apartment - today. Don't spend more than $1,000, though," I said with a grin.

"I...I can't do that?" she replied, flabbergasted.

"OK, then not more than $1,200," I said pressing the card into her hand. She started to tear up again. "And no crying."

"OK," she sniffled, then gave me another cock-inflating hug. Her look at my crotch when we separated seemed to say "I'm going to have to do something about that," although maybe it was just my wishful thinking.

Jen actually was glowing as she showed up for work Friday in one of her new maternity dresses. I walked Jen to her apartment after work, and we gave each other a chaste kiss on the lips when I left to go back to the office. "Would you like to come over for dinner on Monday and enjoy some of the food that I bought with your money?" she asked as she returned my credit card.

"I'd love it," I replied with a wide grin.

"6:30 OK?" she asked.

"See you then," I said, squeezing her hand.

I was in such a euphoric state about the possibility of my first preggo fuck - and with a super-sexy one to boot - that weekend that I never acted disagreeable around June. In fact, in all modesty I have to say that I really fucked her hard and to mammoth orgasms each of Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, thinking about fucking Jen. I still got a little queasy whenever I thought about June and Rob, but I quickly purged my mind of that by thinking about Jen's baby bump and big round ass.

***************

Monday night I anxiously arrived at Jen's apartment at 6:29, with a bottle of wine for me, and some cherry juice for her - something that I knew that she liked. She made a simple but very tasty chicken casserole, with home-made cherry cobbler for dessert. After dinner we watched a DVD sitting on the same couch but not touching. About halfway through the DVD she put it on pause and snickered "I have to empty my shrinking bladder," and left for the bathroom.

I was trying to think of how I could subtly approach getting in her pants when the need for subtlety was removed. Jen returned from the bathroom naked, although she was blushing.

"Brett - I...I...I hope that, well, uh, that," she stammered before coming out with what she had to say. "That is, I hope that I've read you right and that you really want to fuck me, because I want to fuck you more than anything else ever before in my life," she blurted out as she took two steps toward me.

I was astonished at how sexy her pregnant body looked. Her tits looked swollen and her belly looked adorable, as her entire body seemed to glow. It was obvious that her pussy was wet - so wet that it was almost dripping.

I'm more than a foot taller than Jen is. I slowly got up as my cock almost ripped out my pants, approached her, and passionately kissed her as I rubbed her big firm ass with one hand and a nipple with the other. She groaned in delight as our tongues dueled.

I lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom. I gently laid her on the bed and stroked her with one hand while trying to remove my clothes with the other. I was having difficulty. "Stop touching me and use both hands to take your clothes off, silly," she giggled. I did as told; she continued to giggle until my cock sprung free. Then she got a concerned look on her face.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed. "I didn't think that it would be that big. I'm a little woman and the baby takes up so much space..." she mumbled before losing her train of thought.

"I'll be very gentle," I moaned.

It was about the most self-control that I ever exercised in my life; I wanted so badly to ravage her, and bury my tool in one swift stroke; but I was unfailingly gentle.

After sucking on her clit and allowing her to play with my balls and stroke my cock with her hand, I lightly turned her on her hands and knees, made sure that her slit was well-lubricated - it was - and then inch by inch inserted my cock into her pussy.

Slowly inserting my cock into her channel while stroking her belly with one hand and pinching a nipple with the other may have been my most pleasurable experience ever - that is until, after what seemed like ten minutes - I was about an inch from being completely buried and started stroking. For the first time ever I came after a few strokes, but never got soft while I continued stroking, and ten minutes later came again, the second time causing Jen to experience several orgasmic convulsions in a row.

I snuggled up to Jen as she cooed into my chest. We both said "thank you" so many times that we were like a malfunctioning CD. Jen soon fell asleep.

12