I Never Did That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

The screaming hot water helped a lot, by the time we dried off and tugged on our robes I felt a lot better.

Stretched out on our tummies, just like before, it wasn't long before I was drifting off into dreamland. The first half hour I almost don't remember, I do remember being nudged to turn over.

"Is this OK?" I came alert as Terry asked me that. I was dreaming that Debs had her hands on my cock, for some reason she was doing it differently?

It wasn't Debra.

I looked over at her, she was lying on her back, the towel over her lower body. She was looking right at me, her breasts were bare, her nipples doing that flattening out thing they do when she gets excited. Terry had tugged the towel down partially, one hand was wrapped around my hard as a rock erection.

Jack had one hand on Debra's belly, doing slow circles. The other hand was kneading the flesh on the side of her breast.

Debs got a huge smile on her face, winked at me.

"What happens in Vegas....?" I said.

"OK, then." Debs lay back with a sigh.

I have to say here that I probably should have expected things to go that way, after all that was said and done. Jack's comments, the tiny little hints, of course.

So I lay there and watched as Jack used his hands, his slick fingers to stroke and manipulate my wife, while his wife rather expertly did the same to me.

At one point Jack was at the foot of the table and Debra was now naked, her legs open as Jack flicked his thumbs upward and over her loins.

I should have felt jealousy, anger, something, I suppose. Some man I barely knew was looking at, touching my wife's privates while his own wife was stroking me?

Instead, it was beautiful if that makes sense.

My own orgasm came, it was powerful and the surprise was that Terry kept on. Within minutes she was building me to another even more crashing climax.

I heard Debra call out quietly.

"Danny. Oh God, Danny." Were her words.

But it wasn't me touching her. As I watched, her hips came up and she held herself there, her stomach muscles rippling.

Finally that was over, Terry was using her fingertips to flutter across my body, Jack was doing the same to my Debs. Then they both produced large towels and covered us, tucking them in snugly.

There was some simple conversation as the couple gathered their things, Debs paid them and they left.

"How do you feel, Honey?" She asked me after we were alone.

"Fine, I guess." I answered.

"I mean about what just happened?"

"I don't know. I don't feel upset. I never saw that before, not with...you know..someone else?"

"I never did it before, either. Not with a man, anyway. Well, except when I was married, and with you. Plus with some boyfriends way back."

"So what do YOU feel?" I asked her. She was snuggled up tightly to me now.

"I don't know, really. It was naughty and exciting, then when I got off? All I could think of was you." She buried her face in my neck.

"I saw that, too." Debs added.

"Saw what?" I smiled at her, I had seen her look my way as Terry was doing her thing.

"God, she made you shoot a good two feet in the air!" Debs giggled.

"Boy, we sure are a couple of nasty, kinky old folks, aren't we?" I rubbed her behind, getting a purr from her.

Once again, we both slept like a log. Debra's hand lay gently on my crotch. That felt comforting, it was almost like she did that to claim me.

+++

The next morning while waiting for the time to get in the taxi, we were sitting side by side taking turns pushing the button on a dollar machine.

Debra's money, not mine since it was $2 for every push of that button.

It had something about strikes and triples on it, they never seemed to ever match but sometimes it paid $12, sometimes $36 even though the win looked to be the same.

Debs had on a kind of low cut top and I was peeking down the front of it along with teasing her by trying to run my hand up her leg when I thought no one was looking.

The machine suddenly stopped.

Then it began to make a dinging sound.

Three blue seven's had landed and two of them were triples!

Some floor workers came by and paid us the $1800.00 we had just won, that was neat.

We then had to get in the cab so we didn't have time to lose it all back, that was neat, too.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, honey." I whispered in her ear when we were in the air.

"But can I write the story?" I added.

"Sure, if you want to."

+++

Less than a week later, everything fit in our garage. Of course now we had to park Debra's car outside.

By the time we got it all moved inside I was feeling about like I did when we loaded the truck back in Vegas.

"Want me to call July?" Debs asked me.

"Sure, we could both use a session." I told her.

July is always fun, and since she is a close friend what she does is almost...normal? Some might think we should not be doing that, being married and all.

July took care of me, then she took care of Debs like always.

I had an urge to go in and watch but I didn't, instead I sat and read my paper.

Later, the three of us sat around our living room, sipping some wine and chatting. Debra told July about what happened in Vegas, July grinned at that.

"You mean with a guy?" She asked.

"Yes. I never did that before, not like that." Debra laughed.

"Was he cute?" July asked with a titter.

"Yes, they both were. I guess Danny found Terry cute."

I just grinned, I know when to keep my mouth shut.

"So what happens when Danny here sells off all of that stuff?" July was really grinning now.

"I guess we will just have to go right back to Las Vegas and buy some more!" Debs winked at me.

"I will get right on that!" I laughed.

I figure I will be about 75 by then, our garage is sort of full.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers
12