I Never Expected This

Story Info
Happiness and Love with my black boss.
2.9k words
4.16
22.9k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently started a new job and I was a bundle of nerves. I was with my last company for over 15 years and I didn't how well I would do on interviews since it has been a long time since I did any interviews. The interview went well and was actually called back for a second one and that's when I first set my eyes on Jim. He looked like a street wise black dude that may have that "black boy" attitude but had a cute smile and was build like a black God. I'm just a little 5'3" tall white girl, very fair with red hair, freckles and blue/green/gray eyes. He was working with a client when I came in and I was taken by his over-all appearance and look. It was early summer so he was wearing a pair of white slacks with a purple shirt with the top button open exposing a very attractive silver chain and like those big heavy-ass gold chains that they are known to wear.

Sitting in the waiting area, I got myself a good look at him and I actually found myself getting a little damp in the panties but thought I better stop thinking like that because he probably has a girl or several girls or is married and I wouldn't have a chance with him. I actually had the opposite outfit on with a pair of purple slacks and a white blouse with silver chain that was given to me by one of my bosses from my last job for a job well done on a project that I worked on for a half of year and many miles traveled from here in New Jersey and the west coast.

Jim stepped out of his office and saw me and asked me if I needed help and I told him was was there to see Marie for my second interview and he told me that he would let her know and mentioned that usually when she calls for a second interview you can always bank on getting hired. Good luck he told me and winked and my heart started to pound outside my chest. Within five minutes, Marie was out and brought me into her office. We sat down and we talked and she told me she was very impressed with my resume and my work history and would love me to start as soon as I could. I told her that I could start as early as the following week and had already scheduled a few doctor appointments while I was out of work and she told me that wasn't any issue that we can always work around that. We discussed my duties and my salary and she actually offered me $ 25,000 more than I was asking.

We walked out of her office and towards Jim's office and she knocked on his door. I was melting inside but didn't want to show it to her or him that I was getting all excited. As Jim approached the door and opened it, I could see a smile come across his face. Marie introduced us and told Jim that I am his new assistant and I almost hit the floor. Jim extended his large black hand to my little white one and congratulated me and said he was looking forward to working with me.

Our first assignment was going to Las Vegas of all places; somewhere I have always wanted to go but never have. I play the slots in Atlantic City and have been dying to go to Vegas. She went over all the plans for our trip and said we would be going in two weeks, so my first week there we would be doing a very heavy work schedule and maybe working some late nights and Jim said he was good with all of that and I told her it was with me also. When we were leaving Jim's office, Marie got called away for a minute and he handed me his card with his personal cell number on it and told me to call him and maybe we can meet up and go over things this weekend coming up if I wanted and I said I would. He told me to call after 6 because he would be home and we can work out a dinner night to meet.

Marie came back and presented me with two sets of keys; one set for the office I will be sharing with Jim along with the keys to the cabinets and a car key for the company car I'm being issued. I never knew all of this came with the position and I'm in shock. Working with Jim will be great but I have to be a professional and remember that he is my boss and to mind my manners and not to do anything stupid to make me look foolish. We shook hands and Jim offered to show me where my car was.

We walked out into the parking lot and my car was parked right next to his. He has a Ford Explorer and I had the Nissan Rouge. We talked for a bit and looked into the car and he showed me the special features they had put in it like a blue tooth is hooked up for use for my company cell which he handed to me and my own personal and just change the phone being used by a button on the radio. He told me that the job is stressful at times, but we get to have dinners out a lot if we are working late and stay at five-star hotels when we are away. We get an expense account while we are away and we make out really well. I thought I was in a dream because I never expected the position to be some rewarding and have such perks. He told me to call him the next night set up something and I promised I would as he walked me to my car.

I watched him go back into the building and I was gasping for my breathe thinking that this all so awesome. I knew I had to make an appointment at the hairdresser to get my hair colored and cut, manicure and pedicure and the works. My credit cards were paid in full so I was out to buy myself a new wardrobe and suitcases in the up-coming days. I kept thinking about Jim and getting myself all excited that I started to play with my clit and was getting close to exploding.

The next day I was up and called my hairdresser to see when he could see me and he said he could fit me in that afternoon early so I took the appointment and got the works. I even had time to stop at the mall to pick out a new outfit for my dinner with Jim. As I picked up my take out, I gave Jim the call about 6 and I was so nervous. He told me he was waiting all day for me to call. He would have called me but he had a busy morning into the early afternoon. We made our date for that Saturday night he told me that he would pick me up and make all the arrangements. He would pick me up at 6 for our 7 o'clock dinner. I told him I was looking forward to it.

Two days until Saturday seemed like a hundred years and I was getting myself excited but knew I had to be professional and not to try to send him signals that I wasn't sure he would be interested in getting. I was so excited because I bought a new outfit that was purple and white because that was the colors we were wearing when we first met. I took a nice long nap and following a nice hot bath and was day dreaming about Jim and playing with myself. I kept wondering if he was going to be tough on me at work, if he noticed that I was looking at hit or it was going to be just an all work dinner and no small talk.

Six o'clock came and there was a knock on my townhouse door. I went to the door and there stood Jim holding purple and white roses and he told me that these were for me as a good luck and welcome to the company. I asked him in and I thanked him for the beautiful flowers as I found a vase to put them in. I gave him a little tour of the place and he told me I had wonderful decorations in the place and I had excellent taste and I thanked him.

We were off in about 15 minutes and we went out to his car. As he let me in and then went around to the driver's side. He told me that we would be dining at a steak house that his buddy from college owns and they have a band there later on playing soft soul and jazz if I would be interested in staying. I told him I would love to and I loved steak. We got there in about 10 minutes and it was a beautiful little place. We got inside and his friend greeted us and sat us at a special table that had a "reserved" sign on it. He asked me what I wanted to drink so I ordered a vodka and cranberry with lime and Jim ordered the same. He told me on hot summer days he likes cold bottles of Bud with JD shots and I told him I did too. He said that's what we will have come summer then.

Our drinks came and he made a toast to congratulate me and welcomed me to the company and is looking forward to working together with me. We clinked our glasses and drank our first sips of our drinks. He told me that he will be treating me like a person and not like a work horse. He said we a usually pretty busy, but we take lunch breaks and other little ones during the day as we need them. He gets his own coffee as we have our own pot in our office and won't treat me like a slave. He said that isn't part of my job to do that I told him that I wouldn't mind if he asked me to as I am so used to be doing that.

The menu was great and everything looked so delicious. Jim suggested the sirloin steak with the baked potato (regular or sweet) with the mixed veggies and the side of the shrimp. Sounded good to me so we both ordered it when the waiter came by. We talked about the job in about 15 minute while having our drink and we started talking about our personal lives.

I told him where I was born and lived and went to school and he told me the same and talked about our previous jobs and then he asked me if I was married or dating anyone. I told him I wasn't married or dating anyone right now. I told him I was engaged to this guy a few years ago, but he decided to run off with his sister's friend who he has been admiring for years and she finally gave into him one night and they had unprotected sex and she got pregnant. He pleaded with me to forgive him but I couldn't so I've been playing it single since. I wasn't sure if I should ask him about the same and he told me that he was single, but he did have an adopted son. His older sister got into drugs and drink and got pregnant and had the baby but didn't have the money to raise him. He offered to adopt and raise him and she said she couldn't live with the fact that she gave her baby away and took her life. She was only 21. How sad I told him, but I told him that he did a very loving thing to take his nephew in as his son and he said that his son knows the story now and is proud to call Jim his dad.

The dinner was great and the band after dinner was wonderful. It has been a long time since I heard a good band. We danced a few times and it felt really nice to be so close to him and had to just keep reminding myself that I have to behave. We left about 1 o'clock and we were driving back to my place and he pulled over. He told me that he can't wait until we start working together away from the office on our trips. He told me he was attracted to me but didn't know if me, being white would ever date a black guy. I told him that I never had a black boyfriend, but I have always found black men very together and sexy. He asked him if I would ever go out with him and asked me if I was attracted to him. I told him that I would and I was but I was trying to act professional and cool about how I was feeling and the next thing I knew it we were making out and touching each other. We stopped and I asked him to please to come back to my place so we could be comfortable.

We made it back in no-time flat and couldn't hit my bedroom fast enough. We were facing each others naked bodies and couldn't keep our hands off each other. I couldn't wait to get his cock in my mouth and suck it and his balls. I sucked and I slicked and I was going down on him and enjoying every minute. He stopped me long enough to tell me that he wanted to eat me out and then fuck me. I was in my glory has his pink tongue teased my clit and then he sucked and licked and then we got into the 69 position and we were like two animals. We stopped he laid me across my king sized bed and slowly at first eased him huge black cock inside my freshly waxed pussy. He was slow at first and then picked up speed and we were at it hot and heavy and I could feel him hit my spot every time. I could feel him getting larger and he flipped me over on my fours and then doggy style fucking took over. He pounded into me as his black balls slapped the back of my big white ass and I could feel him swelling inside me. He pulled out and asked me if he could fuck me in the ass and I told him I never did that before and he said he would be careful not to hurt me.

With his cock pumping inside my ass and my big white titties getting grabbed and squeezed I was screaming "Fuck me harder with you big black cock, fuck me, oooh yeah, fuck me". He called me a white cocksucker and told me that I was the best fuck he ever had. As he was ready to come I told him to let me have it all over my face and titties and I wanted to taste him. He shot a load all over me and then down my throat. He was also the best fuck I have ever had.

He said the night and we made love twice in the morning. I made us coffee and breakfast after we showered and then we fucked again. He had to leave about 3 but he promise to call me that night. We talked for hours and played with ourselves and said we would meet again before I starting my new position. We saw each other every night when he got out of work as he came to my place and we fucked our brains out.

My first day came and I was all a panic as I was hoping that we would be able to behave at work and not make it so obvious that we are into each other and that we have fucked. We worked so closely every day and on occasion had dinner with Marie and after she left, we would go back to my place and fuck and suck. Our first trip together was just a few days away and I was crazy about him. I never expected this to happen to me that I would get a great job with wonderful pay and perks and be able to be happy with this black man as my fucker and lover.

Three years have passed since I started my new job and I was promoted twice, got over $ 50,000 in raises, a new car and someone that was making me his wife. We announced our involvement to everyone and they were so happy for us. They threw us an party and we got such beautiful gifts. We are moving into a house that Jim surprised me with the blueprints for it for my last birthday two weeks ago. We are getting married this summer in The Hamptons and we have over 200 guest attending.

I've never been so happy in my entire life and having a great job and husband is the reason. I look forward to my life with Jim and many more years with the company that has brought Jim to my life. Jim, I love you now and I always will.