I Never Knew Her Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers

"Just as I thought," she stated simply. "You really are a virgin aren't you?"

I tried desperately to think of something clever to say. "Never said I wasn't." If I had a third foot, I'd have used it to kick my ass with. Not only did it sound lame, it sounded like it had come from a 15 year old kid. And one in which I now suddenly felt like. To my surprise, she took my still semi-erect cock in hand and began coaxing it back to life.

"Even more of a special going away present then," she said stroking my semi-flaccid prick. "And since you really are a virgin, I'm going to teach you how to truly satisfy a woman. So whenever you do have sex again, you're going to surprise the hell out of her!" With that, and with the hardness I was once again sporting, I felt as she introduced the head of my penis against that silky-soft opening of her sex, prepared for everything, and totally unprepared for what I next felt.

"It's a good thing you just came," she began. "Because three or four of these, and you would be again."

"These what?" I asked myself. But she answered my question. I felt her satin glove caress my penis in what I could only describe as indescribable. I had absolutely nothing to compare it with. Not even a glad-bag full of whipping cream that I'd once used to masturbate with felt this good. And she was right too. She'd barely lifted herself up from that first slow tantalizing fuck which had so gloriously stolen my male virginity, when I felt the second, equally prick-pleasuring thrust of that pussy descending down the length of my shaft. I couldn't believe what I was feeling, experiencing. I had just emptied what must have been a gallon or so of my sperm down her throat, and I swore I was already teetering on the edge of doing so again.

"Feel good?" she had to ask. Though I'm sure by the look on my face she knew I was already struggling with the loss of control I was valiantly trying to over come. "Don't worry, if you do come too quickly again, there's something else I'll teach you to do until you're ready again."

I was about to ask her what that was when she slid down my prick for the third time. Surprisingly, I didn't come, but I felt like another half dozen or so of those moves, and I would for sure.

"I'm so horny...so wet."

Just hearing her admit that, say it in so many words nearly did me in. I mean guys talked dirty, nasty all the time. But hearing a woman saying something like that, especially in that lust-sexy tone of voice she was using was every man's dream. Or at least mine anyway.

"You like the way my pussy feels as I fuck you?"

Six more dirty-talk fuck strokes, and I really would come. I struggled to answer her, feeling if I did that I'd loose at least half those in my ability to try and concentrate on two things at once.

"Oh fuck yes," I actually managed, letting my inhibitions go, feeling the lust of my emotions taking over. And, I was wrong. One more, full prick enveloping thrust and I was busting yet another nut full of cum-cream inside that heavenly orifice.

Even as I continued spewing my cream inside her, she went wild on me. Like riding a bucking bronco, I felt her body twisting, slipping, and sliding atop me for all she was worth. With my orgasm already well underway, she was bound and determined to reach hers right alone with me. And at this point, though I hadn't been keeping score exactly, I was still one up on her. Even when I had poured out the last fluid ounce of whatever I had left deep inside her, I remained hard. Though perhaps not as "rock-hard" as I had been, hard enough that she easily pussy-bated herself against me until she was moaning and groaning even more loudly than when I had stumbled on to her masturbating.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! OH...YEAH!" she screamed. I felt her pussy contract, tighten, release, and then contract again. Over and over I felt her doing this to my prick as her orgasm bathed her in wave after wave of pleasure. And though I had experienced perhaps the best, if not second best orgasm of my life within mere minutes of one another, I felt an inner, almost prideful pleasure in the fact that she had had one too. That she had accomplished doing so while fucking me, something once again for the record books.

Collapsing against me, all I could do was wrap my arms around her, drawing her even closer. The sound of her still quick breaths was exciting. The feel of her heart pounding, though maybe it was mine, matched the tempo of her gradually diminishing excitement as we lay there, exploring one another with fingertips, as well as unspoken thoughts. Finally, when I could speak, I did. "You know...I don't even know your name! Mines..."

She placed her fingers against my lips effectively cutting off the words before I could speak them. "No...don't tell me. I don't want to know. And honestly, it will be better for each of us if we never do know."

I wanted to say something however, and maybe she was right, I knew with some certainty that I would never see her again of course. But no one would ever believe me if in fact I ever told this story to any of my friends.

"You said something about showing me how to do something else," I wondered aloud giving up on ever knowing her name.

Raising herself up, she dangled those twin spheres of perfection over my face. "Tell you what, if you do that for me, and listen as I tell you what to do and how to do it, I promise you I'll give you the best fucking blow-job you'll ever have. And I mean that sincerely! One in which you'll never adequately be able to tell your friends either!" Once again, I swore she was a mind reader.

"What do I do first?" I asked innocently.

"Well first...suck my tits for a little while. I enjoy that. And you haven't paid all that much attention to them yet anyway," she admonished me. As titty-heaven was but a mere few inches away from my face, I felt the rapture engulf me as I ascended towards that marvelous place.

I did indeed enjoy each of those identical, almost magical globes. For in some ways, they were magic as they reawakened my softened penis in the quickest amount of time I'd yet experienced. By the time I had comfortably positioned myself between her legs and had been given my first lesson in cunnilgual delight, I had swollen to such a state that I feared burrowing myself into the ground.

She had taught me what and where her clit was. First lesson. Licking, and flicking it with the tip of my tongue was the second. "Oh yes, faster...a little faster, and harder now," she instructed. I was a good student. I listened, learned, and obeyed her every command, every bit of advice. And marveled in the way her pussy tasted, smelled, and liquefied on the tip of my tongue as I danced in and around the precious folds of that satiny split. When she came, it was the sweetest, most erotic music I had ever heard. Her high-pitched squeal of delight was so totally unexpected. Followed by peels of unbridled laughter, which I truly hadn't expected. I knew by the sound and the ecstasy of the sound, it wasn't anything but a joyous release of pleasure that simply exploded from her soul.

"Oh my," she spoke long moments afterwards. "For someone who's just done that for the first time, well...simply put, you're a natural. And you're going to have the women fawning all over you when they find out how good you are at doing that."

Ok. Maybe she was just stroking my ego a little. But it worked. I was smiling like a Cheshire cat. Though the thought of pleasing a woman, truly pleasing one and having her say anything even remotely similar was a stroke almost as nice as the one she was now giving my reawakened prick.

"Now. About that blow-job I promised you." She was right about that one too. Years later as I reflected upon it, I never remembered ever receiving one quite as intense, or as enthusiastically given as that one had been. I remember her as she lay briefly by my side. Remembered the softness of her skin, the delicate touch of her hand as she lay caressing me, drawing faint tracings against my super-sensitized skin with her fingers. And I remembered waking sometime later, finding her gone.

#

Over the years we visited that cabin often. Eventually, as my aunt and uncle never did have children of their own, they sold the place to my parents, where I in turn inherited it. And like my family before me, I married, had a family of my own and frequently brought them to the place of my fondest childhood memories. Especially one.

As the years continued to pass, my children now raised with families of their own, I considered selling the old cabin. Especially since my wife and I had recently divorced. Though I still enjoyed spending time, even alone at the cabin, my heart simply wasn't in keeping up the old place any more. Perhaps it really was time to sell. As I pondered that decision, I found myself following an old well-worn deer trail down to the lake. I remembered that particular day, remembered spotting someone sitting naked out on an outcropping of rock. As I approached, I realized I wasn't dreaming, wasn't fantasizing these very thoughts as someone was there. Though unfortunately, they weren't naked this time as I could see by the brightly colored clothing, whoever it was standing there was obviously wearing. Even so, those old feelings of stealthily approaching that same spot triggered a vast array of nearly forgotten memories. I found myself approaching as that same 18-year-old kid some 35 years ago. But unlike that kid, I stepped into the clearing, visibly announcing myself, not wishing nor wanting to frighten away the mature looking woman who quite gracefully balanced upon the very rock I had once seen a vision of loveliness doing the same thing. As I approached, she turned looking up towards me, shielding her eyes with her hand from the sun as I walked towards her.

"Hope I didn't startle you," I offered. "Even after all these years, not many people ever venture up here. Some years back someone bought up most of the property around the lake to keep it from ever being developed and turned into some sort of lakeside resort I guess. Probably owe whoever did that a vote of thanks actually."

Close enough now that the glare didn't bother her eyes, she lowered her hand. There was something vaguely familiar in that face. She smiled. My heart stopped.

"I know. My parents once owned a cabin not too far from here. Sold it to the guy that eventually bought up all that land to keep it pristine, natural. I swore one day I'd come back and buy it back from him. And I did."

I continued to stare at her. Not sure of what to say, or even if I should. "By the way, my names...."

"No! Please, don't tell me. Maybe afterwards," she added.

"Afterwards?"

Holding out her hand, I took it and guided her safely back off the slippery rocks to the edge of the beach. Still holding it, she led me to the exact place where we had once lay together.

"Sorry I didn't bring any beach towels with me this time. But perhaps if we spread out our clothing a little, it won't be so bad." I watched in stunned silence as she began to remove her clothing, revealing those still marvelous, though very mature looking breasts.

"You going to just stand there with a hard on? Or are you finally going to get naked for me?" Hearing the exact same words she'd spoken to me nearly forty some years ago made me feel like a nervous virgin all over again.

"You remember? You know who I am?" I asked.

"I've always remembered you." She spoke with that same smile I'd seen over and over in my mind. "I just never knew your name."

And we finally did introduce ourselves to one another. Later, much, much later.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers
12