I Never Knew I was a Cock Slut...

Story Info
Hot-wife discovers she likes being her new friends' toy.
1.4k words
3.99
124.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note about this story. This is my first story and it is true. I am a happily married to a wonderful man, and have been for sixteen years. We met when I was young. I am lucky in that my husband lets me play with other men. Despite what you might think, we are both very happy with this arrangement and our relationship has grown stronger since we have started down this path.

I chose to write about my second encounter first....if the feedback is good I will consider writing the preceding and follow-on stories soon.

Enjoy!

________________________________

She received the text at 8 o'clock. It was him. She hadn't heard from him in a while so was excited to see his name appear on her messenger. So many erotic thoughts raced through her head and she immediately felt an incredible warmth start to radiate from her clit. Their first encounter was still so fresh in her mind. She had never experienced a cock as big as his before and the mere thought that she might get to experience it again took her breath away.

Her stomach began to flutter as she read his message. He was explicit in his instructions for her. She was to come to his house, dressed like a slut, drop to her knees and suck him off. She must swallow his load, not wasting a drop and then leave. She looked sheepishly at her husband. He gave her a nod of approval. She kissed him gently then quickly went to prepare for what was to come.

She showered and meticulously shaved her herself for him. While she would only be sucking his cock, she preferred her pussy to be cleanly shaved and smooth. She styled her long honey brown hair into sweeping waves, her hair framing her youthful face. She applied her makeup, making sure to accent her brilliant green eyes, then changed into a pretty pink and black lace baby doll with matching thong, black fishnet stockings and black stilettos. She checked herself in the mirror – she knew he would be pleased. She was thrilled that at age 35 and after having a child she looked better than she had ever looked in her life. She had a small, toned framed and perky little tits, which showed nicely in the outfit she had chosen. She was a hot house wife. The thought of this turned her on. She could feel her dampness on her inner thighs. She was ready.

She put on her long overcoat. She felt so naughty. Going out in public with next to nothing on underneath. It was something she had never done before but it was exhilarating. He texted her again. He was hard, waiting for her. He was getting impatient; how much longer would she be? The thought that he wanted her so badly was pleasing to her. She kissed her husband goodbye then headed out to his place.

She arrived at his front door, shaking from nerves and anticipation. He let her in and closed the door. He was in his bathrobe, which was hanging loosely open. He smelt incredible to her. He reached out and pulled her close for a kiss. He kissed her hard, biting her lower lip. She felt his massive cock press into her stomach. He was so hard. She looked into his eyes and she could feel how badly he wanted her lips wrapped around his shaft. She stroked his chest and then slowly lowered her hand to his throbbing member. He let out a light moan. His cock jumped in her hand. She licked her lips then bent over and gave the tip of cock a gentle kiss, cupping his balls as she did so. His balls tightened in her hand. This was such a turn on for her. She got down on her knees and began to lick his shaft starting at the base then letting her tongue linger on the tip. Her mouth was moist with excitement. She tasted his precum.

He pushed her away and went to sit on the couch. He summoned her over and asked her to sit beside him. She did as she was told. He asked her if she enjoyed being his cock slut and she smiled and nodded. She licked her hand and began to gently rub the underside of the tip of his prick. He moaned again, this time deeper, more wanting than before. She loved to tease. She spit on his shaft so it was moist and slick. She stroked him up and and down, pausing to message his tightening balls. Her clit was on fire. She wanted him to fuck her so badly but that is not why she was here. She had to focus on what he had tasked her. She was, after all, his cock slut.

He told her to lay down on the couch next to him. She complied. She leaned across his lap. She took his cock into her mouth gently at first, and wrapped her lips around his girth. He was so big that she had a hard time managing just that. She started sucking his cock while milking his shaft with her hand. He moaned in pleasure and told her she was a good girl. This excited her immensely; knowing that she was bringing him such pleasure. He reached over and grabbed her head and gently pushed his cock deeper down her throat – she gaged, but relaxed for a moment, fighting the urge to pull back. She was determined to deep throat his engorged member, farther down than she had ever done before. She looked into his eyes while she took him down. She was elated.

He pulled his cock out and guided her to kneel between his legs. Once there, her attention turned to his balls. She licked and sucked on his sack, burying her face in his groin. She reached up and started stroking his throbbing cock. His shaft was harder than ever, she could tell he was getting close. She stopped for a moment, then lowered her head to find that sensitive spot under his balls. She began to nibble. His cock jumped, his balls tightened. He told her she was driving him closer and closer to the edge.

She took him in her mouth again, and started a steady, rhythmic pace of sucking and stroking. He told her he was going to cum soon and that when he did that she was not to stop. She was to take all his cum in her mouth and swallow. She nodded in agreement, never stopping her movement. His breathing quickened. She could feel that his shaft was extremely hard now. His cock was so swollen that she was finding it difficult to maintain her pace. He asked her to go a bit deeper and she obeyed. That was enough to push him to his peak. He moaned that he was cumming. She felt his warm seed pumping into her throat. This startled her at first and she gaged. But she did not stop. She continued to suck all his cum down while stroking his cock. She slowed her pace and lightened her touch. She gently licked the tip of his cock, releasing the last little bit of cum. He stared into her eyes, she smiled at him. She knew she had done a good job.

When he was finished she got up from her knees, gently gave him a kiss and gathered her coat. He walked her to the door. He told her he was happy she came over. He asked her if she enjoyed servicing his cock. She blushed and said yes. He assured her that he would be calling her again. He walked her out and kissed her lightly then sent her on her way.

On her way home she contemplated what had happened. She was a bit ashamed. How could she leave her husband at home to go suck-off another guy? And why did she enjoy being used in such a way? She found herself loving being someone's cock slut. It was alarming to her, but so exciting at the same time. When she arrived home it was late. Her husband was already asleep. She would have to wait to tell him about her evening. She climbed into bed, gently kissed her husband and thanked him. The last thing she thought about before drifting off to sleep was the prospect of being used by him and his friend. But that is another story to be told soon.