I Never Knew She Did

Story Info
Wife gives her husband the surprise of his life.
1.2k words
3.93
174.9k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deedpol
deedpol
6 Followers

It just goes to show. You think you know someone and then, bang! All your ideas go out of the window. What am I talking about? You may well ask. My wife and I have been married for 30 years. The kids are grown up and gone. We are in steady careers and earning well. No worries and no ties. So, you may think, we would have time to relax and have fun. No such luck.

Our sex life has never been that great. Not bad but not exactly what you would call blistering. I always put it down to her. While I enjoy the odd porno film and often think about experimenting in different activities she has never shown any inclination to anything out of the ordinary. I must say that while I often thought, I seldom acted. A couple of weeks back we had our usual romp. Sunday morning, as always. I went down on her, she on me, then on to a few minutes of missionary groaning until we both, I thought, came simultaneously. A brief kiss and cuddle later I was off to the bathroom for a shower.

Imagine my surprise when on re-entering the bedroom she was lay on the bed, dressed in an erotic outfit that I could have never imagined her wearing, masturbating with a complicated looking dildo! "Wh, wha, what's going on" I managed to stammer.

"Shut up!" she commanded. "Sit down, keep quiet and watch. You may learn something."

My knees almost gave way as I sank into the bedroom chair while she continued to push and pull at her toy. My jaw dropped as she pulled it out of her damp hole and began to roll it across her hugely erect nipples. She propped herself up on one elbow and began to explain.

"I have not really enjoyed sex for the last ten years." She began. "I don't know why. It certainly has nothing to do with our relationship because I love you as much now as I ever did. I think it has all just become a little stale. I want more out of life now and as you seemed a little reluctant to experiment I thought I would try it my way." I was about to protest but she interupted me. "No. Don't say anything. Learn what my orgasms can really be like. You don't have to do anything at all. Just sit back and enjoy the show."

Being the good husband and knowing that she was always right I decided to agree and slumped back in the chair. She smiled and resumed the attention to her nipples. Laying back she slowly began to circle her right nipple with the head of the plastic shaft. I saw that it glistened from it's previous wet visit and it seemed to vibrate slightly in the light. Her breathing became deeper and she closed her eyes as she moved it from her right breast to her left. I began to notice her attire. It was a deep crimson basque, something I had always loved but never got around to buying her. I wondered if she knew I liked them somehow. It held her waist tightly whle its underwiring pushed her ample breasts up high. Over the years her shape, like mine, had sucumbed to gravity but this seemed to take a good 20 years off and gave her the shape she used to have. Attached to the basque by lacy suspenders were sheer black stockings. A little cliched perhaps but they did highlight the beautiful milky expanse of thigh and buttock that I was seeing in an alltogther new light.

Just as I was admiring the contrast between shiny black and smooth white she took the dildo form her left nipple and raised it to her lips. My previously flacid cock gave a little start as she licked it to a shiney wetness once more before proceding to give it the attention I am sure she never gave me. Her cheeks sank in as she sucked and a good six inches of it disappeared between her lips. She withdrew around half before sucking it in again and I could see the wetness around her mouth as she ate the plastic with a hunger I could only fantasise about. My cock was slowly swelling again as I watched and it's growth accelerated as her free hand began to glide down her body.

She continued to suck, holding the dildo like a lolipop with her left hand while her right pinched her swollen nipples. The roaming fingers soon made there way between her legs while she opened up her thighs fully to expose the engorged clitoris their soft caress. No more than two minutes of this and I was throbbing like I had not had sex for weeks. Then it got better.

The dildo came out of her mouth with a loud pop. By the urgency of her movements I could see she was ready to come and as the saliva covered toy left a snails trail down her middle I saw why it had previously seemed so complicated. A wire came out with what appeared to be a control of some sort. As well as the thick shaft she had been sucking I now saw that, hidden underneath, was a shorter thinner appendage and on top of the shaft was a huge nodule that would press hard against her clit. She pushed the main shaft into her dripping pussy with urgency but as the smaller shaft came in contact with her rear hole she calmed herself. Using the now wet fingers of her right hand she lubricated the little passage with sticky juice and continued to push as the thin finger entered her arse. It took her a minute to get it all in but when it was she was gasping like I have never heard before.

She held it in place with both hands and gripped the little control box. I heard a buzz and she let out a low moan. The buzz got higher as did her little screams and whimpers until in the space of no more than thirty seconds she was writhing and screaming like I had never seen her before. For what seemed an age she rocked and bucked; moaned, whimpered and screamed until she let out a shrill wail. Her back arched lifting her arse a good foot off the bed. I was treated to a delicious view of the thich shaft causing her pussy to drip sticky juices onto the thin shaft beneath and from there flood onto the sheets. She gave they device a couple of pumps and I could see that her muscles were doing their best to pull both shafts in while she rocked them back and forth.

Finaly she sank back onto the bed gasping for breath. As she turned the controls down and withdrew the double dildo she gave a weak sigh. I was by now sat in the chair with my bathrobe parted and my stiff shaft clenched in my hand. She regained some of her breath and half raised herself on her elbows. With a wicked smile she managed to gasp out "Oh no you don't sunny. It's your turn now."

To be continued...

deedpol
deedpol
6 Followers