I Never Knew She Did Ch. 02

Story Info
The surprise his wife gave him unleashes more.
1.3k words
4.2
69.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deedpol
deedpol
6 Followers

She rose slowly from the bed and walked towards me, smiling all the time. I just sat there not really knowing what to do as she knelt before me and grabbed my cock. My hands tightened on the chair arms as she began to rub her nipples over the throbbing end. I groaned as the electric sensation pulsed up the length of my member and into by swollen balls. Finally I could take no more.

"Stop!", I yelled.

She looked up from her task and as a faint puzzled look crossed her eyes she smiled once more and said, "Certainly, what would do want me to do?"

As if a curtain had opened I realised then what I wanted. I rose from the chair but as she made to rise with me I commanded, "No, stay where you are. You have been a filthy little slut and now I must punish you."

She did look a little worried at first but I think she then realised I was also beginning to loose my inhibitions. She played along.

"Yes, master, I have been filthy. Do with me as you please."

Her eyes looked into mine and I could see a longing there that I had never noticed before. I towered over her kneeling form and thrust my tool at her.

"You have caused me discomfort, slut. Now you must give me relief. Suck the swelling from me."

I remembered how she had looked when she was giving oral attention to the now discarded dildo and pictured her swallowing as much of me as she had of the plastic. Her hands came up to caress my penis.

"Who said you can use your hands, whore? I ordered you to suck out the swelling. Not massage it."

"Sorry, sir," she replied, raising herself slightly to press her forehead against my stomach and wrap her wet lips around the end of my tool. I sighed with relief as the wetness cooled my red-hot helmet. Her tongue flicked and darted all over it and the saliva began to flow. When the end was good and wet she released it and began to lick wet trails all up the length of my shaft. She rose once more and looked deep into my eyes before bending to the task and placing her lips around me once more. I could feel the vacuum start and saw her cheeks sink as they had before. Lower and lower she went until most of the shaft was hidden inside her mouth. I was amazed as I felt her nose press into my pubic hair. Only when she had swallowed the full length did she begin to rock backwards and forwards. I had never experienced anything like it before and I raised my eyes to the ceiling as my toes dug into the carpet.

Back and forth she went. Withdrawing almost to the end and then sucking hard as her head travelled back to my stomach. I was in heaven. Looking down I saw she had begun to massage her tits.

"Stop that this instant!", I commanded as I withdrew from her mouth with a loud 'plop'. She looked up, puzzled at what I had said.

"You have had your fun," I explained. It is my turn now. This is all about pleasing me and to have you playing with yourself at the same time is not right. I see now you are not to be trusted. Stay there."

I wandered over to curtains behind her as I had an idea. I did not know how she would react but now was certainly the time try. Taking the curtain tieback from its hook on the wall I stepped up behind her.

"Hands behind your back, now!", I commanded. She played her role well. Without looking back she placed her arms behind her and crossed her wrists. I believe she knew what I had planned. I tied the soft gold rope around her wrists and pulled them tight before walking round to the front. She looked so sexy and helpless I believe my cock leapt an extra inch. She saw it throb and without even asking what to do began where I had left off. I placed my hands on my hips and moaned and she gathered speed. I knew I would not be long even though I had come no more than half an hour earlier. She must have felt something through her lips as well because her sucking became more urgent and frantic. The wet slurping became more insistent and I knew that it was time.

I had never come in her mouth before and wasn't sure if she would take it. On reflection, in her mood, she would have done anything but I enjoyed the alternative just the same. I withdrew from her and grabbed my pulsing tool. A couple of quick stokes sent a stream of hot jizz over her mouth, nose and face. Spots were on her forehead and in her hair. When the initial spurts subsided her lips and chin were covered with it. The last trickles hung from the end and dripped onto her tits. I looked down and she was licking it from her lips and chin. I let her finish before saying,

"Like the taste do you? Well, you can clean off the last bits."

She nodded and pulled my semi-flaccid member into her mouth. Her tongue licked all around it and I could hear the sounds of sucking and swallowing. When she finally pulled back I was quite soft and all traces of cum had gone from it.

She looked up at me, eyes wet with passion. "Have I been a good girl now sir? Do you forgive me?"

A wicked idea crossed my mind. "You have been good indeed, dear, and more than made up for that disgraceful exhibition but what about all the other times?"

Now it was her turn to be dumbstruck. "What other times?" she asked, "I have never done that before!"

"I know you haven't. That is exactly what I mean. Why haven't you? Why have we gone thirty years without having sex like that?" She began to look worried.

"Don't worry though." I said. I am sure we can make up for it. Now, get on the bed." I think she realised what she had unleashed, but trusted me enough to play along.

"Yes, master" she smiled.

I helped pull her to her feet and guided her to the bed where she lay, hands still behind her. I got two more tiebacks from the other window and she looked at me in wonder as I crossed back to the bed. Without saying a word I grabbed her left ankle and tied it to the bedpost. She knew then what was going on and gave me a look, half smiling, half questioning. I crossed to the other side and tied he right ankle to the other bedpost. Finally I took a silk scarf from her draw and tied that around her eyes. Standing back to admire my handiwork I saw a very sexy fifty-something year old with her arms tied behind her. Her breasts protruded above the crimson Basque and heaved as her breathing became quicker. Her legs were spread wide and between the tops of her stockings and the Basque her ivory skin glowed. I could see the pink of her sex and saw the wetness trickling down. My come was still in her hair, on her face, on her tits. I could not believe it when, for the third time that day, my tool jerked alive.

It was not quite ready yet but there was enough time for that.

"Now then," I thought aloud as her head turned towards me, "what are we going to do with you now?"

To be continued.

deedpol
deedpol
6 Followers