I Never Knew She Did Ch. 03

Story Info
The loving wife started it; the husband continues.
1.2k words
4.25
53.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deedpol
deedpol
6 Followers

She obviously heard my aside. "Anything you like," she replied, a smile twitching on her lips, "I'm hardly in a position to stop you!"

I laughed at her honesty. "I guess not." I responded. "You'll just have to wait then, my love." I tweaked her nipple, at which she squealed. I left the room for supplies, with devious intent.

I was only away for a few minutes but when I returned I could see she was pulling at her bonds, worried that I was going to leave her for a long time. Her head turned towards me as I stepped though the door.

"Dave? Is that you?" she asked, obviously worried that it may have been someone else.

"One day it may be someone else, sweetest, but not today. Today you have me alone. Perhaps I may be a different man from now on though."

She smiled again and stopped struggling. I began with the first 'prop' I had brought and she gasped as the ice touched her nipples. First her left, then the right. I thought her nipples were pronounced before but I am sure they extended another half inch as I circled the frozen cube around them. Her breath was becoming ragged and she began to pull at her bonds again so I stopped.

"N,no." She stammered. "Don't stop, please"

I grinned to think she didn't realise what was coming next. She yelped and wriggled more as I placed the tight clothes pegs on her engorged nipples. It was now time to head down below. I traced lines of icy water down her stomach and across her thighs before touching the corner to her exposed clitoris. I didn't know she could scream that loud! The bed bucked beneath her as I tortured the nub of her sex to a size I had never seen before. The red swelling must have protruded an inch beyond her lips as I continued to taunt it.

Finally I stopped and placed the ice cube in a bucket beside the bed. She was shaking and gasping as I asked, "Had enough now? Want me to kiss it better?" She couldn't catch her breath but nodded enthusiastically before grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Well," I continued, "You will have to wait a bit longer". I retrieved the ice and decided to carry on until her heat had melted it. I really couldn't believe how wet she was. I didn't know if was melted ice or her juices running down her leg so at last I relented and decided to determine which it was by taste.

He groan turned to a sigh as my warm tongue made its way up her inner thigh. It was indeed her juices that were running. I discarded the ice cube and lapped them up like I had not had a drink for years. Her clitoris was easy to suck and she soon began to shudder as I warmed it up once more. As her writhing and arching became more intense though, I made it obvious I had other plans.

Moving the foot of the bed I released the ties but before she could say anything I quickly flipped her over to her front and retied the ropes to her ankles. She tried to crane her head round.

"What on earth..?" she began to ask but I shushed her and stroked the length of her back with my fingernails. She shuddered once more and accepted whatever I had in store.

I picked up her discarded dildo and began to re-insert it. She moaned as it slipped easily up her vagina. I had to moisten it with her juices and wriggle it a little to insert the anal finger but once it was in she sighed with pleasure. Finding the control I began to experiment. By using the different dials I found I could get the main body to vibrate and throb as the anal probe rotated. She seemed to enjoy this so I turned up the speed and intensity to maximum.

She was writhing like a mad woman by now and using language I had never heard pass her lips before.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Stick it up my twat! Shove it in my arse. Make me come. MAKE ME COME" she shrieked.

Little did she know that I had placed the remote control on the bed and stepped back to watch her coming. She could not see that as her orgasm began to reach its peak I had picked up my last prop and the stiff brown leather belt went "Whack" across her pale buttocks!

She screamed once again and her obscene language became more colourful as her pleasure was punctuated by sharp slaps of pain

Whack!

"Fuck, arse, cunt! BASTARD!"

Whack!

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Whack!

"Arrrrrgggg! Arrrrgh. Stick your dick in me. Please!"

Whack!

"Nnnn, noooo. I want cock! I want cock!"

Whack!

"Shove it up me. Shove your dick up my arse. Use me. Please. PLLEEEAAASE!"

This last one stopped me in my stride. I had often fantasised about it but did I hear right? Yes of course I did. Happily my tool was now back to maturity and who was I to deny her? I gently untied all her bonds and rubbed a little body lotion on her bright red buttocks.

All the time she sobbed her mantra. "Fuck my arse. Fuck my arse. Do it. Do it."

I helped raise her hips of the bed. She seemed as weak as a kitten. I untied her blindfold and she looked round, longingly into my eyes.

"Please, please," she whispered. "Do it now. Abuse me. Violate my butt. Fuck it. Fuck it hard."

I looked at the longing there and responded in kind. First I withdrew the anal probe but rather than remove the whole dildo I left the main shaft inserted in her dripping cunt. I rotated the probe out of the way and turned the dials on the remote down as she whimpered softly into the bedding. Rubbing a bit of the body lotion into her red puckered anus I easily inserted a finger. Positioning myself between her thighs I began to rub the head of my throbbing tool against the tight little passage. She was pushing back as I inserted the head but as I was a lot thicker than both the probe and my finger she gasped and retreated a little before pushing back once more.

"Ooooh, yesss. Yes. That's it. Shove it in. Shove it harder. Fuck me. Fuck me." She begged.

It took me a couple of minute but I was soon in and the pressure around my cock was intense. I felt I was being gripped in a vice but was encouraged by her obscenities to get into a good rhythm of withdrawing back almost to the head before plunging in her again. I groped around her front and played with the pegs I had left there earlier before removing them. I used my hands to wiggle and rotate the dildo still stuck up her crack. I don't know how many orgasms she had but I soon felt myself coming again.

Just at the vinegar stroke I withdrew and shot my load all over her pink butt cheeks before collapsing on the bed at her side. She gasped one more obscenity before sinking down beside me.

When she finally got her breath back she managed to gasp, "Did you like that?"

"Oh, yes indeed. But lets wait till tomorrow before we do it again." I grinned.

deedpol
deedpol
6 Followers