I Never Learned My Lessons

Story Info
Dealing with a cheating wife.
5k words
3.28
113.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragnarok1
ragnarok1
1,225 Followers

This story doesn't have much sex, just enough to move the story along. If you're looking for a lot of revenge there is only a little. Sit back read and enjoy, or for some of you - don't. If you're cerebral you may catch an underlying theme. Again, feel free to comment, it may help with future stories.

*****

I sit on this stone bench in a sea of people. I should get up and get some water, Gatorade, Powerade, - something to alleviate my thirst in this heat. If I do though I will lose my seat and I would have to stand like most of the people here at this party. It was a decision I have to make, sit here on this hard stone bench or stand, lose my seat and have to go through the rest of the party on my feet. I'm choosing to continue sitting.

The host of the party, our head honcho, was barbecuing over an open pit. People were lined up to get theirs. BBQ as hot as it was, mid-August in the deep south. I had to be here. He required it. He knew something was bothering me so he made a suggestion. "Problems sometimes seem more manageable if you write it down. It forces you to really think about it and evaluate your thoughts on it." He even supplied me with a notebook and pen to write it down. That was one of the few times I can say he seemed actually human to me. Usually he would just dismiss me and my problems. He definitely wasn't a nice person.

So I sit here on my aching ass, writing down what has been going through my mind over and over since that fateful day.

My name is Kurt Bennett, I'm 30 years old, married (5 years) to Robyn. No kids yet but we were planning on starting a family this year. I went to Notre Dame and when I graduated I obtained a great job in sales at Siemens in their medical health care division. With the baby boomers flooding the market with their health needs "my future's so bright I got to wear shades."

I'm on top of the world. Some people say I've led a charmed life. I say that I didn't make the bad decisions other people did. I've known a number of people like that, my brother is one of them. I don't understand how two brothers, twins, raised in the same house, by the same parents, at the same time, can turn out so differently. I guess it proves nature over nurture.

During our formative childhood years mom and dad would say, "Brush your teeth after every meal." I did, he didn't. Today I have great teeth, he has a mouth full of fillings. "The stove is hot, do not touch." I didn't, he did, and made a trip to the hospital for burn treatment. "Look both ways before crossing the road." Although he never actually got hit there were a number of close calls that I witnessed from the side of the road. I think you get the gist.

This continued throughout our teen years and into adulthood. I don't know how many times I heard my parents say, "Keith, when are you going to learn your lesson?"

That question really became the crux of my story. You see I never learned my lesson because I never tested anything. I didn't try smoking, my brother got sick and puked his guts out. He was 14 when he got drunk for the first time, stealing beer from a neighborhood grocery while they were getting a delivery. Again he puked his guts out and also got in trouble for stealing - grounded for 2 months. I can't tell you how many cars he totaled, either from speeding, drunk driving, or both. Again I think you get the gist. I never did anything wrong so I never learned my lessons.

That all changed one fateful day, I was making my rounds to my current customers checking to insure deliveries were correct and on time. I also would see what new plans they had in the works so I could anticipate needs and have proposals made up ahead of time.

I was visiting a senior center facility in a high class part of town when I saw my wife's car, I knew it was my wife's car because of the "I Love Dolphins" bumper sticker, it was in the driveway of a huge home, it must have been 6000 square feet, all brick, on a lake. I wish I had a house like that and the money to go with it.

She worked about 15 minutes away from here for an upscale sports/exercise apparel store. She must be making a delivery. I slowed down to say "hi" and parked along the curb about a ¼ block up the street. I was just about to get out when the front door opened. "Perfect timing" I thought to myself. She started out the door then turned around and gave the man standing at the door a huge kiss, tongue and everything. He grabbed her ass with one hand and her breast with the other as he returned the kiss. I guess he was the one making a delivery.

I sat there stunned. Luckily she pulled from his driveway and headed the other way down the block. I turned around and slowly drove by the house. I wrote the address down and then drove out of the neighborhood. I drove back into the city and stopped at a bar. I needed time to think. I ordered some nachos and asked the waitress, "What's a good drink to drown my sorrows in?"

Again, I was a good guy. I rarely drank. She said, "Whiskey seems to be the drink of choice around here for that."

"Well, I've never gotten drunk before but today seems to be the perfect day for it. Give me one of those." I said.

"I'll give you a 7 and 7, that should do you well. I don't think that if you have never been drunk before you should drink straight whiskey.

After the second one (quite tasty by the way) I could feel it. I gave the waitress my brother's phone number and told her to call him after I was passed out drunk. I also gave her a fifty for the drinks and her tip. "For going above and beyond and being so nice about it."

I don't remember anything else except waking up puking my guts out in a toilet. I had also vomited all over my shirt too. After I tried to force my stomach out of my mouth with dry heaves for the one hundredth time I laid down on the cool tile and passed out again.

When I woke again I had a splitting headache. I was lying on a bed almost naked. It wasn't my bed. My brother came in a couple minutes later after he heard me groan in pain.

"Well, the good brother is not so good after all." He said.

"Shhh, not so loud." I said.

"So do you want to tell me why you, of all people, were sitting in a bar getting drunk?" He asked softly.

"Robyn is cheating on me."

"What?? The perfect marriage of the perfect couple is having problems?" He said. I could hear the sarcasm in the tone. I guess I deserved that. I had not been kind to my brother with all the trouble he had brought upon himself growing up.

"So how does it feel to have problems and wake up with a hangover and puking?" He asked.

"I'll never do that again, I've learned my lesson."

Keith had called Robyn last night and told her I was feeling under the weather and I was going to stay at their place overnight. I sure am glad he did that. I wasn't ready to face her yet. "So tell me what happened." He said. So I told him the day's events that led to my drinking in a bar. I pulled out my wallet to retrieve the address so I could look up the bastard's name. I opened the wallet and noticed all my cash was gone. I had given the waitress $50. I should have at least $100 left in there.

"Dammit, someone stole money from my wallet!" I said a little too loudly and my head started pounding again.

"The bar wasn't even close to full when I got there. The waitress did have a huge smile on her face as I took you away." Keith said.

"Bitch! Another lesson learned, you can't trust women." I said.

I found the address in my wallet and looked up the ownership of the house. I got the name and then looked him up. There was a picture online, that was him, I'd recognize his face anywhere. He was an executive at one of the large tool and die companies in the area. I didn't know how, but he would pay for what he did.

Now that I know all I needed to know I told my brother I was going to crash for a couple more hours and then head home. It was a Saturday, Robyn would be at work most of the day, probably making special deliveries.

When I got home I started packing up my wife's things. Packing is not quite correct. Putting everything in 55 gallon trash bags is what I really did. As I was putting the last of it on our front porch her car pulled up in the drive. She got out and walked toward the front door with a puzzled look on her face.

"What is all this? I didn't know we had this much trash." She questioned.

"This is only part of it. The main trash is right in front of me." I said.

She again looked puzzled. "What? Are you feeling okay?"

"No, not since yesterday afternoon when I saw what I thought was my loving faithful wife kissing and being groped by another man. This is all your clothes and jewelry take them with you when you go."

A shocked look came over her face and her hand went up to cover her mouth. "No, Kurt, please don't do this."

"Just take the shit and leave! I'm sure Dan Sherwood will let you sleep with him in his house again." I said forcefully.

Her eyes got wide. She got a stern look on her face and resorted to her usual way of dealing with people when they made her mad. She started putting me down. "He's twice the man you are or ever will be. You're so boring and predictable. Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes. You can't be surprised that I would want to be with a real man!"

That did it. "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, YOU WHORE!!" I screamed at the top of my voice. I hoped the neighbors heard. I didn't care, I would not be Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes anymore.

I went inside and slammed the door. She tried the door, but I had locked it. In fact, her key didn't work because I had changed the lock and alarm code. I may be boring and predictable but I was not stupid.

I think I saw her crying as she loaded her car. Good thing she had a Crossover Vehicle for all those trash bags.

After she left I closed up the house and took off in my car. I wanted to see if she went to 'his' house. I got there but her car was not in the drive. Maybe it was in the garage.

I went up to the door and rang the doorbell. A woman in her mid-30's answered the door. Behind her a 6 or 7 year old girl ran up to the door also. "So the asshole is married." I thought to myself.

"Hello, may I help you?" She asked.

"Yes, may I speak to your husband?

"Sure. Dan, there's someone at the door to see you." She announced.

"Won't you come in?" She asked.

"No I don't want to impose. This will only take a couple minutes." I stepped back from the door a couple steps.

Dan came out and shut the door. "Can I help you?"

That's when I hit him square in the face. His nose immediately gushed blood. He bent over and then I kicked him in the crotch. He didn't feel like twice the man than me. He went down. I kicked him in the ribs, then again in the crotch. His hands were covering so I really kicked him in the hands. I heard at least one finger break.

I rung the doorbell and when his wife opened the door again I simply said, "Your husband has been cheating on you with my wife. I hope you have a pleasant day."

I went back to my car and pulled onto the street. I only made it 3 blocks before I was pulled over. Man, it pays to be rich, they must have cops on every other corner.

Needless to say I ended up in jail. I had to stay until Monday when the judge could do a hearing. I called my brother.

"Are you drunk again?" He asked as he answered the phone. "I haven't heard from you this much in the last 3 years."

"I'm in jail and Monday can you bail me out after the hearing? I've got the money. I can let you take it out of my stash." Again, I'm not stupid. I had taken all the money out of the bank and hid it at home.

Monday morning, after a day and a half in jail, I was eager for the hearing. The judge did not go easy on me. I guess the physical damage I caused to a man of his standing in the community meant I was going to get the shaft. Bail was set at $50,000. Wow! That would take a big hit out of my stash. Keith had to go back to the house to get the rest. He thought $25,000 would be more than enough.

I sure learned my lesson - don't resort to violence.

When I got home Robyn was waiting in the driveway.

"You asshole, you cost me my job." She yelled.

"That's okay, I'm sure Dan will pay for your services." I retorted calmly.

"He's in the hospital and his wife told him to find someplace else to go when he gets out. You ruined his marriage, he's got two small kids." She yelled again.

"No, you ruined his marriage. I just brought it to her attention." I again said calmly.

"We need to talk about living arrangements." She said.

"If you can pay the mortgage you can live here." I said.

"You can't do that, it's my house too!" She spat. "I'll get the police to make you let me in."

"Your name is not on the mortgage or the deed. Let them try to force me. I'll sue the police department." I countered.

"Where am I supposed to live?" She asked.

"Where have you been staying for the past two days?" I asked.

"With my sister, but her house is full with her own family." She answered.

"What does she think of what you've done?" I questioned.

"She doesn't know, I told her we were having marital problems." She said in a subdued voice.

"That's an understatement. You had a good life, we had a good life, why did you destroy it?" I asked.

"I thought I wanted more." She confessed.

"Well, now you can have more with him, he's got money. Pick him up from the hospital and go away with him, preferably far away." I said.

"He isn't going to marry me. He wants to get his wife and kids back." She replied.

"So I guess you're just a slut, unless he paid you then you're a whore." I said matter-of-factly.

"It was just a fling, Kurt, can't we get passed this?" She pleaded.

"WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!!" I screamed.

She stormed off. I went inside, locked the door and went straight to bed. I hadn't gotten much sleep the last two nights.

The next day I visited the hospital. Most of the nursing staff knew me. I sold medical equipment to the hospital and check with the staff periodically as to how it is performing. I acted like I was just on another sales call. In the intensive care ward I 'noticed' the patient in room 415 and asked about him. "What's wrong with him?"

"He was beaten pretty bad, 3 broken ribs, broken nose, broken fingers and a ruptured testicle." She said quietly.

"Wow, I'd hate to be him." I whispered.

"Yeah, and his wife has only been here one time and she didn't seem too sympathetic." She said.

"Ouch!" I winced.

I made the rest of my rounds and walked out of the hospital with a smile on my face. I had never gotten into a fight before. The adrenaline and rage helped me to reap my revenge.

I stopped at a few other accounts but my heart was not in it. Why had my wife done it? We had a great life, big house, nice cars, traveling - Caribbean, Europe, and even Asia last year. We were going to start our family this year. I sure am glad we hadn't now. I'd hate to put children through a divorce.

I went to a park and just sat there in deep thought. After what must have been an hour I called Keith.

"Hey Keith, how are you doing?"

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"Robyn was there when I got home from getting my car out of impound. We had a few words, not pretty."

"I'm sorry to hear that, any chance of you two getting passed this?" He asked.

"When Hell freezes over!" I said.

"Well I guess that answers that question. So why did you call?" He asked.

"I was calling to see if you and Jenny would like to go out to dinner tonight, my treat."

"I'll call her and get back to you." He said.

Jenny was Keith's "girlfriend". She may as well be his wife. They have been together longer than Robyn and I, living together for the last 6 years. I don't know why he doesn't take the plunge. It is obvious they love each other.

I thought Robyn and I loved each other too. I must be wrong. I guess she didn't love me as much as I loved her. Now we are facing a divorce. Maybe Keith had the right idea. At least they could just walk away, no legal shit to go through.

My phone rang, it was Keith, they were on for dinner tonight. We decided on Applebee's at 6:00.

At dinner I thanked them for putting up with me Friday night. Jenny said, "No problem for me. I made Keith clean you up." I liked Jenny, she had a great personality to go with a decent face and body. I don't know how Keith got so lucky.

The next day I hired a defense attorney. He checked into the case and said the trial was set for 5 months from now. Wow, I guess the legal system works slow for the rich as well as the average man.

Over the next couple of months I had many more heated discussions with Robyn. I had contacted a divorce attorney and it looked like I was going to get screwed in a divorce. She would get ½ of everything plus it was likely I'd have to pay alimony for at least 3 years or until she got remarried. That was Bullshit!! I was the offended party here. I decided that I would not pursue a divorce, let her file, which she did. I would fight it just to prolong it as long as possible.

Needless to say I spent my nights alone watching T.V., movies, playing video games and surfing porn. Hey, I needed to get some release. My night habits started encroaching into my mornings, then into midday. It wasn't long before this affected my job. Sales started slipping, then it was a serious downhill slide. I was called into the office and they read me the riot act. I improved a little but not fast enough. Soon they started taking accounts away from me to insure the customers got the service they deserved. I'm sure you can guess, I lost my job. You can't expect to keep anything in life if you neglect it.

I learned my lesson.

During this time Robyn pursued the divorce. The first hearing was performed about a week after I lost my job. That turned out to be worthless. Without a job all the financial numbers were obsolete. We rescheduled another hearing for two weeks later. I had to supply all new financial records.

That night I went out to a bar downtown. I would drink but no way was I going to get drunk again. I didn't need that headache, literally and figuratively.

As I was sitting there nursing a drink a woman started to talk to me.

"I haven't seen you in here before." She stated.

"I've never been here before. I was downtown for a divorce hearing and need to drown my sorrows." I explained.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" She asked.

I told her my story. She said, "I think I have something to help you out."

I looked at her, puzzled.

"How much money do you have?" She asked.

Remembering being ripped off by the waitress I was cautious. "Why?"

"I can make you happy, for an hour at least." She said.

I looked at her again. I don't know what prostitutes are supposed to look like but I wasn't expecting that.

Playing dumb I said, "How?"

"I've got some coke and we can share it then I can share my body with you. It will cost you though."

I thought about it for a minute. I had never tried drugs and definitely never used a hooker. Then I thought, "What the hell, it's better than going home and jacking off."

"Where do we go?" I asked.

"There's a motel down the street that rents by the hour." She said.

So we left the bar, we discussed payment on the way, it would set me back $150 with the motel. At this point I sure hoped it was worth it.

We started with snorting the coke. Wow! What a rush. I felt like I was on top of the world again. I could do anything. She went down on me, man did she have talent. She started slowly caressing my balls, first with her fingers then she started licking them and then she put one then the other in here mouth. She swirled her tongue around them. Then she started stroking my shaft as she continued to swirl her tongue. I was as hard as a rock. When she engulfed my head with her hot lips I gasped, knowing that I would not last long. She slowly worked her lips down my cock, then back up. She sensed that I was about to cum so she increased her speed and depth, timing it to where she had me deep throated as I shot my load. I don't know if it was the coke or what but I felt like I was in heaven. I sure hoped it was not over.

ragnarok1
ragnarok1
1,225 Followers
12