I Never Liked Him

Story Info
Sisterly Love and Betrayal.
3.6k words
3.84
23.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Britte and my story begins when I came home during the summer of my sophomore year at State University. That summer was when I met for the first time Michael, my older sister Jeanine's boyfriend.

I didn't like him.

I don't know why, there was just something about him that put me off; maybe the way he looked at me, the way he seemed to see right through my clothes, the way he would brush against me, it all made me feel very uncomfortable and I tried to keep my distance. Because they were always together staying away from him meant staying away from my sister Jeanine. Jeanine was so in love with him it was pathetic the way she acted around him. She seemed not to hear his tone when he spoke to her or not to understand when he openly flirted with other women or in other ways disrespected her. To me, his contempt and misogyny were obvious. Michael knew I didn't like him, and also knew I wouldn't say anything to Jeanine about him out of fear of hurting her. Taking my silence as acquiescence he took full advantage of Jeanine and me.

I remember, before I truly realized him to be the bastard he was, we had been out (Jeanine, Michael, me and a couple of my friends) at a small bar called Markie's Pub having one last drink for the road. I had gotten up a few minutes earlier and gone outside for a little fresh air when I was suddenly grabbed and thrown up against the wall. Michael had followed me out and cornering me in the darkened doorway was rubbing up against me. I could feel his erection pressing against my hip, getting harder, longer and rubbing more insistently. In that brief few seconds I knew if I didn't get him off me, he was going to try and force his cock inside me. He was going to sexually assault me right there in that doorway.

I could smell the alcohol on his breathe and the strong, pungent smell of weed that clung to his clothes.

"Get the fuck off me Michael before I start screaming my damn head off . . . get off me!" I hissed at him.

"All right, all right . . . I was just teasing you, didn't mean to scare you," Michael said trying to laugh it off, obviously drunk or high.

"Damn, I guess you can't take a joke," He said his irritation

In my anger and humiliation, without thinking I reached up and slapped his face as hard as I could.

"Get away from me you bastard," I shouted as hot tears brimmed in my eyes.

"You little bitch, he said through clenched teeth. You think you're too good for me don't you. Well, I promise I'm going to have you cumming and calling my name when I fuck you, and believe me BITCH, I plan on fucking you good, hard and for a long time!"

Frightened by his vehemence, I squirmed from under him, pushed past him and ran into the crowded bar. Hurrying my goodbyes, I got into my car and went home.

I was so shaken by Michael's behavior, I didn't talk to my sister for a week after that; I just couldn't, not without blurting out everything that had happened that night with Michael.

*****

Later that summer, Jeanine and Michael became engaged. When Jeanine told me that Michael had proposed, I tried to tell her that I thought she might be making a mistake marrying Michael. I told her that I thought Michael was still more interested in hanging with his boys than settling down in a marriage. Though I didn't tell her about Michael coming on to me I did let her know that there were rumors still circulating about Michael and other women. I pleaded with Jeanine to at least wait a little longer and make sure she was making the right decision.

Well, just as I feared, Jeanine didn't want to hear anything I had to say. She was in love with Michael and as far as she was concerned, I was just jealous and envious of her relationship. I could see that trying to get her to open her eyes and see Michael for what he was was pointless. I decided to keep my mouth closed and my opinions to myself.

Sooner or later she'd realize that I was only trying to warn her and I'd try and be there when she needed me

*****

We had been having an enjoyable stretch of nice warm weather here in the Bay Area, and Jeanine thought it would be fun to have their engagement party in Santa Cruz of all places, at the Boardwalk. The Boardwalk is an old amusement park on the beach that still has the power to invoke a lot of pleasant memories of bygone teenage summers, corn dogs/cotton candy, roller coasters and summertime sex in secluded places on the beach.

On the third day of our outing, as it approached dinner time, the group of friends who had been splashing and swimming in the still warm water began to drift away to their rooms to get ready for dinner. I had gone out a little further than the others and when I turned to swim back toward shore, I stood up when I was about chest deep in the water and realized I was alone. "Hey, Britte," came a deep husky voice against the nape of my neck. From behind, I felt a hard, strong male arm surround my waist and another hand hook inside the elastic band of my bottoms and pull them halfway down my thighs. It was Michael. I screamed, but from shore, no one could really see or hear what was going on. With his right arm holding me in front of him, he pushed his swollen cock inside my pussy and began to thrust.

"You're not going anywhere, bitch, so stop trying to fight and take it."

"You know you want it . . . I can tell you like the way this cock feels and I'm going to see to it that you get all you can handle, everything this tight little pussy of yours deserves."

I couldn't break his grip and was growing tired from struggling with him in the deep water. After a few more minutes I stopped fighting him and slumped back against his chest and obediently submitted until he finally exploded inside me, filling me with warm, forceful spurts of his cum.

When Michael pulled out of me I looked down I could see his cum floating upward to the surface of the water.

"Oh my God . . . I whimpered."

"Told you I was going to fuck you, didn't I? Shit, I'm a man of my word," he said sarcastically.

"I'm Jeanine's sister . . . you two are going to be married. How could you do this to me, to Jeanine?" I asked.

"This has nothing to do with Jeanine. Go ahead and tell her if you think you need to," he said before bursting into a hideous, self-confident laugh.

"She's in love with me and would never believe you anyway. She loves me and just like you, she likes how my cock makes her feel . . . I know her better than you think I do and she'll want to believe what happened was your fault."

Inwardly, I knew he was right.

*****

Michael took my arm and led me out of the water. Neither of us spoke, but my mind raced with thoughts of what I should do. I knew I couldn't go to the police that would be humiliation on top of humiliation. He had just forced himself on me and Jeanine needed to know, she needed to know what kind of man he was and what he was capable of.

Once in my room, I showered, tried to scrub myself clean of him and crawled into bed. I tossed and turned unable to fall asleep. When after a few hours I didn't go down to join the others, Jeanine came up to my room and began knocking on the door.

"Britte? Britte, are you okay? It's Michael and me. . . come and open the door."

"I'm fine Jeanine, I just have a bad headache and need to sleep. I'll see you guys in the morning, okay?"

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay, but call our room if you need anything and I'll send Michael down, okay. We'll see you at breakfast."

When I was sure they had left, I got out of bed and rummaging through my luggage found and took one of my sleeping pills and got back into bed. It took a little while for the pill to take effect, but as it did, my mind drifted back to that afternoon. To my horror I realized I was becoming aroused at the thought of how Michael had taken me and fucked me just like he had threatened to do. My hand slipped between my legs and I began to rub myself. As I edged into a soft orgasm, hot tears trailed down my flushed cheeks.

*****

Traumatized and growing increasingly depressed, I still didn't want to spoil Jeanine's engagement trip, and so I said nothing until we returned home.

I didn't quite know how to broach the subject with Jeanine but one afternoon I invited her for lunch and afterward while we sat sipping wine in my living room, I told her that Michael had assaulted me the day before we had left Santa Cruz. Just as Michael had predicted, Jeanine did not believe me, in fact she was furious and accused me of flirting and enticing Michael into wanting sex with me.

I could only stare at her in disbelief. That afternoon was the turning point in our sisterly relationship. I didn't speak to Jeanine for a long time after that. Jeanine and Michael were married a few months later, but I was not the Maid of Honor, in fact, I was disinvited to the wedding.

Heartbroken, I went on with my life and my sister Jeanine with hers unaware that Michael persisted in trying to contact me, to "check on me", leaving messages, stalking me and making sexual threats and teasing. Not surprisingly even after they were married, there were still rumors circulating about Michael cheating on Jeanine, but she chose to ignore them.

After six months they were still together and had moved to a different nearby city. Though I missed Jeanine and our previous closeness, I felt an indescribable sense of relieve knowing Michael was not in the same city, and hoped that the calls and messages would stop. But they didn't, they intensified.

*****

Some old friends and I had met up one Saturday night at a favorite hangout of ours. It was good to see my friends and we spent most of the night enjoying the music, dancing and drinking. I was a little tipsy, but remember looking at my watch, and being surprised to see that it was almost two o'clock in the morning. Before gathering up my things to leave, I excused myself and headed for the ladies room. When I returned, I took my seat and finished my drink as I talked to my friends and reluctantly said my goodbyes.

After a few minutes, I felt lightheaded and a little nauseous. Thinking I had just had too much to drink, I sat quietly trying to get myself together before I attempted to stand up and walk. At my first attempt to stand, I felt sick and disoriented. Geez . . . for a moment, I thought maybe my drink had been drugged but put the thought out of my mind. I mean, this was our neighborhood place, everyone knew each other here. Girls having their drinks drugged? That kind of thing didn't happen here.

I sat back down and put my head down on my crossed arms. I felt someone standing beside me brushing my hair back from my damp forehead and when I looked up I saw it was Michael.

"Are you alright?" He asked, sounding almost as if he cared.

"Michael? What are you doing here?" I asked shakily.

"I was in here with a couple of friends and saw you, at least I thought it was you. Anyway, I came over here to say hi."

"Are you sure you're ok? He asked again. Honestly, you don't look too good Britte."

Michael was standing beside me, and as I weakly lifted my head to respond, my eyes went to the front of his pants and I could see that he had an erection developing. Just as I was about to protest, to tell him to get away from me, another feeling of nausea washed over me.

Turning to face my friend Franny, he said, "Hi, my name is Michael, I'm Britte's brother-in-law, and I think I'd better take her home. She said she was feeling a little sick . . . are you ladies feeling sick too?

"No, we're fine," Franny said

Michael inwardly smiled to himself, knowing that of course no one else was sick because when Britte had gone to the ladies room, he had walked past their table and dosed only Britte's drink.

"Good, good. Well, okay, but here's my cell number, Michael said, give me a call in maybe a half hour if you want to check on her. I think she needs to get home and get in bed before she totally passes out."

*****

I could feel myself slipping in and out of awareness and despite my pathetic efforts to push him away from me, Michael succeeded in getting me to his car and into the passenger seat. When we got to my apartment half carrying me, he helped me inside. I think I was on some level aware of what was happening, but I didn't seem to have control over my body or my physical responses. As soon as we came through the door, Michael unzipped his pants and took his cock out. His erection was hard looking and ready to explode. Bending me over the back of the sofa, he lifted my skirt, hooked his fingers inside the crotch of my panties and after pulling it aside tried to ease his cock inside me. Because I was dry and physically not ready for penetration, my pussy instinctively resisted his entry. I vaguely remember moaning and trying to squirm away. Michael took his leaking cockhead and began moving it up and down my pussy slit lubricating it with his pre-cum. Feeling my pussy relax a little, he knelt behind me and using his mouth licked and sucked my pussy until I was wet and my hips had begun to sway and press against his face.

"Ughhhhhh," I groaned with his first deep thrust and closed my eyes as welcomed drugged darkness descended.

I don't know how long I had been out, but when my eyes reluctantly fluttered opened I was lying naked on the bed. Michael was standing over me, watching the rise and fall of my cum covered breast, my hardening pinkish brown nipples, my smooth, pink glistening mound. I felt Michael's hand trail down my stomach and then the urgent achiness when he began rubbing my clit. I gasped and my eyes rolled upward when he pulled back the hood of my clit, exposing the moist, swollen nub. His cock jerked and he bent down and licked the engorged button, inhaling my warm, woman scent deeply.

Michael opened my legs wider to give himself better access to my pussy and moved between my legs. I involuntarily moaned when he parted my pussy lips with his tongue and began licking me, separating them and sliding the tip of his tongue up and down my wet swollen slit. My eyes wide with arousal, I watched him play with my pussy and cringed as my body instinctively began to respond.

Michael sensed the subtle change in my body and began licking and sucking me harder and deeper pushing his tongue inside my pussy.

Through the thick fog that enveloped my mind, I could hear and feel Michael's heavy labored breathing. I felt his weight when he mounted me and positioned his throbbing cock against my pussy and despite my body's obvious betrayal, I tried to mouth my resistance. Michael paused for a moment, watching me and then settling himself between my legs pushed forward, his cock, slid into my pussy . . . slow, deep and completely.

I began to whimper.

Michael pulled out, and then pushed forward again, burying his full rigid length inside me.

"Noooooo," I moaned moving my head from side to side.

"You're so fucking tight Britte. I'm going to stretch that pussy of yours so my cock fits like it's the only one that's ever fucked you. Then I'm going to fuck you good and hard, like I told you I would Bitch, fuck you until you start cumming and calling my name."

Michael's assault seemed to go on for a long time. I felt disgusted by the feel of him inside me, but I found I was still not able to control my physical responses to what he did to me. I remember laying helpless under him as he pumped in and out of me. It wasn't until I felt an orgasm building that I began to cry and writhe hot sensations flooded through me.

Even as I lay there cumming on his dick, broken thoughts of Jeanine and how hurt she would be by Michael's infidelity and my unintended betrayal pierced my heart.

*****

Though I tried to resist, Michael made me cum again, a gut-wrenching orgasm that left me breathing hard and my legs trembling. Michael came inside me three times that night before he rolled onto his back in exhaustion.

We slept.

When I awoke, I was bent over the side of the bed, on my knees with Michael fucking me from behind doggy style. I had no recollection of how I had gotten into that position. My thoughts were so fuzzy and confused, I didn't remember much about the night before other than leaving home and heading out to meet my friends at Markie's Pub for a few drinks.

I could hear myself moaning and began to press my hips against his right hand that was now purposefully masturbating me. Michael began to more aggressively tease my clit as he glided his cock in and out of my pussy.

"Yes, yes . . . you like that don't you?" Michael asked.

"Yes," I reluctantly whimpered in a voice barely above a whisper.

God, he felt good . . . his cock was long, thick and hard as he filled me, stretching my pussy to accommodate his size. My body had surrendered to him, it was no longer resisting him. My pussy relaxed and welcomed him . . . my sister's husband. I liked what he was doing; Shame washed over me at the realization that I was more concerned with the pleasurable thrusting of his dick inside me than with my betrayal of my sister's love and trust.

"Michael? Oh, my God . . . Michael," I groaned as an orgasm erupted and my body began to spasm. My pussy tightened around his cock holding him inside me. Before my orgasm calmed, Michael began to cum drenching the walls of my pussy with his essence before pulling out and milking the last drops onto the small of my back.

"Michael," I moaned as he rolled over and pulled me on top of him. Stretched out on his chest, I could feel his semen beginning to drip out of my pussy and onto his softening cock. Lifting my mouth to him, we kissed and our hips began to grind against each other. Wanting him again, I spread my legs eager for the feel of him inside me.

"Michael, Oh Michael," I said against his ear when he finally entered me. With Michael's cock buried deep inside me, I lifted my legs and encircled his waist, pulling him to me, holding him inside me.

*****

Despite my affair with Michael, I wanted to make some kind of peace with Jeanine. To that end, I apologized for the things I said about Michael, and Jeanine and I mended out rift.

Jeanine and Michael are still married and still leave in a neighboring town, but that has not stopped Michael from coming to my bed.

It has been almost a year and somehow Michael and I have managed to keep our affair hidden from Jeanine. It hasn't always been easy and in our lust for each other have come perilously close to being discovered.

I think back to all the problems and issues Michael and I seemed to have in the beginning and I suspect that maybe it was the sexual energy and tension that we felt between us from the beginning, but didn't want to acknowledge.

*****

Well, I guess I'd better end my story now . . . Michael is between my legs eating pussy (one of his favorite things), and I'm having a little trouble staying focused.

There's a lot more to tell, but I'll leave it here simply saying that as much as I love my sister, Michael (the man I was afraid of and thought I hated) does things to me and makes me feel ways my sister can't, and for now, I'm just not ready to give him up.