I Never Promised You A Zipless Fuck

Story Info
Guy finds girl, guy loses girl, girl finds guy.
3.1k words
27.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazm49
jazm49
97 Followers

Part 1:

"You know, what I've learned is that usually when a man mentions sex in a personal ad he just wants to get laid," Angel said with a slight smile.

He looked at her, more than a little taken aback. He thought that this had been dealt with. "Okay, I mentioned sex. But it was only to say I wasn't interested in one night stands," he replied. "As I told you in my emails I'm looking for friends. I would like sex, or at least being able to openly talk about sex, to be a part of the friendship. But, Angel, what I want more than anything is to find people I enjoy hanging out with. I thought you understood that."

"Yes, well..." she said, "most guys I know talk all kinds of shit but only want one thing."

He looked at her again. This was not going well, as far as he was concerned. Physically he found her very attractive but they seemed to be at cross purposes.

"I don't know about other guys," he said, finally. "I just know I want more than some kind of zipless fuck. I need an emotional connection. I thought women liked that."

"You're weird," she said. But for the first time there was genuine amusement in her voice.

Two weeks ago she'd responded to an ad he had on an Internet dating site. They'd exchanged a number of emails and come to the mutual conclusion that they'd like to meet. So here they were, having met for the first time at the restaurant she'd suggested.

"Well, yes, I know I'm kind of a complicated guy," he continued in response to her comment. "As I told you in my emails I'm not a one woman man. But I don't play games. You'll always know where you stand with me." She grinned at him. The realization that she was very possibly jerking his chain slowly dawned.

"You're really weird," she said again. "But very interesting. And you seem nice... for a weird person." She paused. "So, what kinds of things do you like to do with your friends?"

"Oh, I don't know," he replied, "hang out, go for bike rides, watch movies, talk..."

"Have sex?" She said, looking into his eyes. He felt his pulse quicken and his cock begin snaking down his pants leg.

"If that's something we both want to do." He felt something touch his ankle and guessed it was one of her feet. He tried to adjust his cock, now almost hard, discreetly but had the impression that she knew exactly what was going on. Whatever was under the table had found his knee.

"How many friends are we talking about here?" She asked with a mischievous grin. He liked the warm sparkle in her eyes, the sense of vitality and intelligence.

"I'm kind of in the middle of a dry spell right now," he said, feeling foolish. "The women I've met so far weren't too thrilled with the idea of polyamory."

"Polyamory?"

"I'm sure I mentioned it," he said. "It's a mix of the Greek 'poly' and the Latin 'amor' and means, basically, 'many loves'. Swinging is essentially about sex. Polyamory includes a deeper emotional involvement."

"Oh yeah, I remember now," she said. The presence pulled away from his knee and a moment later the waitress was placing their food in front of them.

"So..." she said after the waitress had left and they began to eat. "When was the last time you got any?" He almost choked. The presence was back, edging up the inside of his thigh.

He looked at her, wanting to lie but being the sort of person he was he knew he wouldn't.

"Alan!?" She said with mock severity.

"It's been over a year," he muttered.

The thing under the table disappeared. Her eyes were round with surprise. "You talk about all these 'friends' and I thought..."

"Well, I have some friends online and we do things. You know... chat and webcams... but it's all long distance. I haven't been with anyone physically for over a year." He hated hearing the defensiveness in his voice. "It's difficult to find like minded women in this area. At least it is for me."

"You poor baby," she said quietly with just a hint of humor. "I think it's time you dropped your fork."

"What?"

"Drop your fork."

He didn't drop his fork but got the drift of her suggestion. With a furtive glance around to see if anyone was watching he leaned over and looked under the table. Her knee-length dress was pulled up to the middle of her thighs and her legs were open. It took him a moment to realize what he was looking at. She was bare. Not only was there no underwear. There was no hair. Blood rushed to two places... his cock and his face. She laughed when she saw his red face rising over the edge of the table.

"You like?" She asked.

Speechless, he nodded. He wanted to tell her how much he enjoyed her playful spirit but couldn't quite get his tongue to cooperate.

"I'm really wet right now," she said in a low husky voice. "Would you like to go to my place?"

His heart was hammering. He nodded again. This was his kind of friend.

They left their practically untouched plates behind. He paid and they hurried out of the restaurant.

"We can walk to my apartment from here," she said, taking his hand. They quickly walked the block and a half, intensely silent. At the door she fumbled with her keys, trying two before she got the right one. Once inside the door they embraced. He slid his hands up under her dress, feeling the smooth softness of her naked bottom as they kissed. She was moaning. He could feel her reaching around behind him and suddenly the room was filled with light. She broke off the kiss and dragged him down the hall. In the next instant the bedroom light was on and he could see a large bed, neatly made up, and a blur of pastel colors. Angel was pulling her dress over her head, kicking off her shoes. Naked she leapt onto the bed.

It took him somewhat longer. He was overdressed with a t-shirt, jeans, underwear, socks, and shoes. She watched the revelation of his body with frank interest while massaging her full breasts. And then they were reveling in the delicious sensation of bare skin pressed against bare skin.

"Oh God!" He cried out. "I've missed this so much!" He was pulling her tight against him, rubbing his hands over her back and buttocks. They kissed, mouths open. Sucking each other's tongue in turn. He felt her hand close around his cock. His fingers discovered her creamy smoothness. With a groaning sigh she extricated herself and, belly down on the bed, reached over the edge to paw through her purse on the floor. He rose up on his knees and stared down at her, drinking in the sight of her very female body. Her broad behind. Then once more his fingers were buried in her hot creamy smoothness.

"Ahhh. Ahhh." She sighed, pushing against his hand. One of her arms was reaching up and he saw that she was holding a condom. He took it from her, tore the package with his teeth, and began putting it on his cock. And then she was there, helping him. The moment it was on she was lying back, legs open, arms welcoming. He slid inside her.

They moaned simultaneously at the sensation of joining.

He wrapped his arms around her body and they moved together. He almost felt like crying because of the intensity of the feeling. He didn't last long but he didn't have to. She was there with him. They fell into a damp heap. Next he was lying on his back with her head on his shoulder and her body close against his. And then he was asleep.

He woke up in the darkness. She was somewhere above him. He was hard and her hand was around his cock. She lowered herself onto him but something was different. She was moving up and down and squeezing his cock with an unusual tightness. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah," she grunted each time she came down. He reached out to touch her and was shocked by a sudden understanding. She'd put him in her ass. It was clearly something that she enjoyed very much. He, however, although the physical pleasure was undeniable, had mixed feelings about anal sex. An inner part of himself withdrew.

She moved faster and faster. The thought entered his head that she must be an athlete of some sort because of how well she controlled her body. Her hands grasped the sides of his rib cage as she pounded herself down onto him. He could tell that she was getting close because of the intensity of the sounds she was making. Harsh grunts. Growls. Then she was keening with the pleasure of release. Hearing her made him come too. And he fell asleep again.

The next time he awoke she was shaking him. "I'm sorry but you need to leave. My roommate will be home soon and it would just be easier if you weren't here. I'm sorry."

"That's okay, I understand," he said sleepily. After he'd climbed back into his clothes and they'd walked to the door he hugged her. She was still naked. "I'm really looking forward to our being friends," he said. They kissed.

"You're really a sweet guy," she responded. Later, when he remembered her saying this, he heard a note of regret. He stepped out into the night and began walking back to the restaurant where he'd left his car.

He sent her an email the next morning, thanking her for the wonderful evening. She didn't reply. He sent another a week later. Still nothing. He felt a sharp pang of disappointment each time he thought of her. It had meant so much to him to believe that he'd found a friend. In the two weeks that they'd been in contact he'd grown to like her more and more. And he'd thought she liked him too.

About three weeks after their meeting he went to the apartment she'd taken him to and knocked. A young man dressed in black with piercings and tattoos opened the door.

"Is Angel here?"

"Angel?" The young man looked confused. "This is Penny's place." A Native American woman with a broad face and lively brown eyes came up behind him. "He's looking for someone named Angel," he told her.

"You must mean... uh... she moved out of town," the young woman said with a suddenly guarded expression.

"Did she leave a forwarding address?" Alan asked.

"No, I'm sorry, she didn't." They watched him absorb this news.

"Well, thanks. Sorry to bother you," he said. The door closed.

Over time the sting receded. He thought of her now and again. It was a special memory; there weren't a lot of people who caught his attention as quickly and deeply as she had. He'd just plain liked her. A lot.

As time passed things changed. He made some new friends. He started having a regular sex life again.

Part 2:

Then she sent him an email:

Hello Alan, I don't know if you'll remember me. We met very briefly over two years ago. I left Silver City a short time after we were together and I've regretted the way I treated you. I didn't even say goodbye. I'd like to apologize, if you'll let me. Angie

He sent this response:

Hi Angie, If you're the woman I knew as Angel I do remember you. Fondly. If you are, in fact, the same woman I will happily accept your apology. Alan

She replied:

Hi Alan, I'd forgotten I'd introduced myself as Angel. How strange. Yes, we're the same woman. I really am very sorry for the way things ended between us. I know you were looking for something ongoing. You said so more than once. And I led you on. I hate to say it but it's true. I knew I was leaving at the time but I went right ahead even though I knew that you didn't want a one night stand. All I can say in my defense is that I was going through some stuff back then and I was more than a little pissed at men. And I took it out on you. I shouldn't have. I'm sorry. I really really am. The funny thing, Alan, is that I've never been able to get you out of my system. You fucker! (LOL with tears of regret in my eyes) You really are a neat guy. Strange but neat. And I've been reading up on that polyamory business you told me about and I'm liking it more and more. I don't know if you can forgive me. And I don't know what I expect to happen even if you can. But I needed to apologize if only to feel better about myself. Angie

In return he wrote:

Hi Angie, Yes, I can forgive you. I know that people have reasons for doing what they do even though those reasons aren't always clear to the people their decisions affect. But, ultimately, you aren't responsible for my happiness. I am. So, despite my disappointment, I can accept what you did. And the truth is that I liked you a lot. That never stopped. I hope this makes sense. But there's one other thing that needs to be addressed... the thing that disturbed me most about our encounter was when you put my cock in your ass without asking me if you could. I felt used. It seemed to me that you really didn't care about how I might feel about it. This might not bother other men but it bothers me. Alan

Her response came within hours:

Oh Alan, Jeez, I'd forgotten about that too. Yes, I can see why you felt the way you did. To the best of my recollection I didn't mean anything by it. I guess it was just another part of using you... which I believe I've admitted I did. And of course I apologize. Again. You have to understand that I started feeling bad about the way I treated you almost at once. I remember your saying something about our being friends when you left and, because I knew I was leaving town, I felt about two inches tall. They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder and in your case it's true. The more I've thought about you the more I've regretted what I did. And the more I've liked you. I think I've learned my lesson. It won't happen again. Angie

He replied:

Hi Angie, Apology accepted. I'm glad we're friends again. Where are you living now? Your friend, Alan

And she sent this in return:

Alan, my friend, I'm living in Terra Haute, Indiana. Pretty far away. Kisses, Angie

He zinged back:

Hello Sweet Angie, Indiana!!!!! What the *@$& are you doing there? I wasn't expecting for there to be quite so much distance between us. Kisses and hugs, Alan

For the next three months they corresponded regularly. Often exchanging emails two or three times a day. He told her about his job and about Esther and Judy, his new friends. She seemed interested so he shared more details. She didn't balk. When he and the two women experimented with a threesome he relayed a short account of their activities, with Judy and Esther's permission, to Angie. She said it sounded like fun and to tell her more.

In return she revealed the day to day happenings of her life in Indiana. She told him about her work and her social life. Twice she mentioned casual sexual encounters she'd had, taking pains to assure him that she'd made it clear to her partners what they could expect of her. He asked if she'd enjoyed herself. She said she had.

Sometime towards the end of the second month of their correspondence, realizing he had a weeks vacation time coming, he broached the possibility of a visit. Her first response was total delight. A little later she began expressing some trepidation and said she was worried about letting him down again. He told her that he was quite willing to take his chances.

During the third month they began playing with cybersex and phonesex. It was instantly obvious that the old spark was still there. Hearing the sounds over the phone of the other in the throes of orgasm made the distance especially hard to bear.

She was standing beyond the metal detectors as he strode down the airport hallway after disembarking. He recognized her at once. And saw her eyes light up when she saw him. There was a moment of awkwardness as they stood facing each other and then they were wrapped in a tight embrace.

"You feel wonderful," he said.

"Ummm, so do you," she murmured.

"Are you wearing panties?" He whispered in her ear.

She burst into laughter. "As a matter of fact I am. A thong, anyway."

"Not for long," he grinned.

"I'm looking forward to being thongless," she said in a low voice charged with sexual meaning. That was all it took to make him hard.

After picking up his luggage she drove him to her apartment. The scene that followed was very similar to their first time. Because she'd gained some weight she was shyer about her body and, due to the hurt he'd experienced before, he was more tentative but these things created only temporary setbacks. Soon they were once more moving together, sharing the sweet pleasure their bodies made. She asked if he would take her anally and he was happy to give her that gift.

The week passed all too quickly. They spent as much time talking as they did having sex. So, though neither of them felt the issues between them had been entirely resolved, it became clear that the bond that had survived two years of estrangement was real. They agreed that they were well on the way to becoming true friends.

"I can't make any promises but I'm thinking of moving back to Silver City," she said at the end of his visit, as they stood in the airport.

"If you do you've got a friend," he replied. "I can't promise any more than that. And sex, if you want it."

"Oh, I'll want it," she said, with a husky edge to her voice that made his balls tingle. Their eyes locked and they both smiled.

"You'll have to share me with Judy and Esther, you know," he added.

"Oh Jesus," she exclaimed, "For something that seemed pretty simple at the time this has gotten awfully complicated."

"Well hey!" He said, just before turning to board the plane, "I never promised you a zipless fuck."

He loved to hear her laugh.

jazm49
jazm49
97 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Previous Trip Home She enjoys another visit home without hubby.in Loving Wives
Glad He Ate Her Woman finally gets some 'oral service'.in Erotic Couplings
Party Time Man looks for way to spice up sex life.in Erotic Couplings
Runner She came from the mist... & vanished into it afterwardsin Loving Wives
Two To Three Times Daily Ramblings from a compulsive masturbator.in Reviews & Essays
More Stories