I Never Would Have Guessed

Story Info
A guy hooking up with someone unexpected.
1.8k words
4.34
23.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I noticed that morning was how beat up I felt. Aching shoulders, sore knees, you name it, it hurt.

Opening my eyes was a mistake. Sunlight streamed in through the window over my head damn near blinding me. I reached up for the curtain, planning to yank it shut. Took me a minute to figure out it wasn't there.

"What the fuck?" I thought groggily. "Ow shit!" I mumbled, It felt like somebody took a rake to my back. In the 7 months I'd been with my girlfriend, she never once clawed me up so bad.

"Mmmmmm" I heard the low throaty moan right before a thick, smooth muscled thigh wrapped itself across one of mine like an anaconda. I felt huge, firm tits press into my chest as the woman next to me snuggled in closer.

"No way, no fucking way!" I gasped, now wide awake. To say I was shocked was the understatement of the year. I looked down into the sleeping face of the last chick I ever thought to see naked in my bed.

Rita Travis. Shy, awkward, plain, dumb Rita Travis. In my bed. How the fuck did that happen? I tried to ease away slowly in an effort not to wake her. I shouldn't have bothered.

Without opening her eyes, she flexed her thigh holding me in place. I felt her moist, burning hot pussy against my hip. A wicked little smile curled her lips.

"Where you going baby? I'm not done with you yet." As her eyes opened I literally felt my breath stop.

Those eyes. In the 8 years I'd known her, how did I miss them? Deep, chocolate brown, and soulful they were beautiful. I found myself looking at her, really looking at her and I felt like a complete idiot.

Plain? Mousy? Awkward? Dumb? Is that how I saw her for all this time? The only dumb one in that bed right then was me.

"Morning James, sleep good? I know I did, damn baby I thought you was trying to kill me." Rita had this little bad girl smile as she tugged me between her open thighs.

"You brought that on yourself woman." I shot back as I looked down at her. "How did you hide all this from a brother?" I said checking out her pale, lush body.

"You never asked to see it, so don't blame me." Rita started to run her hands over my chest and arms."Damn baby, I've waited a long time to get me some of this. I felt her thick calves rubbing the backs of my legs, as my hard dick brushed the wet lips of her pussy.

Barely controlling the urge to thrust into her moist depths I looked her over again. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Rita was a big, tall girl. Since she always wore baggy old lady clothes most people, myself included thought she was just fat and trying to hide it. She was hiding something all right.

At 5'10 and 180 pounds you could say she was big and tall. Fat though? Nope not even close yo.

I'd never seen tits like hers before. DD cup at least, firm with fat long nipples. Pass that I caught the gleam of a silver belly ring.

Holy shit, the woman actually had a six pack. Downwards I saw her pussy, bare except for a thin chestnut brown strip down the middle framed by curvy fleshy hips. And legs, legs for fucking days. They were thick, wide, and muscular. The woman even had cute little feet and I'm not even into feet.

"Don't you tease me dammit, fuck me baby please." I don't know what got me what got me more, the breathy little girl voice coming from this amazon writhing underneath me.

Or the sexy contrast between her warm white skin next to my dark blackness.

"Ohhhh, yes... yess... oh fuck yeah," she moaned in my ear, "Fuck your pussy baby... fuck it hard." Her lips left little butterfly kisses over my neck and chest as she squeezed me tight with her arms and legs.

*Snick... snick... snick... snick... * The thickness of my hard 11 inch snake and the wet stickiness of her surprisingly tight little pussy made a nasty counterpoint to the headboard bouncing off the wall.

I pressed myself up so I look at her face. Once I jokingly told a buddy of mine that I'd only rate it a 5.45 out of 10. As I looked down at her now though, flushed in pleasure I once again realized that I had been dead wrong.

Don't get it twisted. While I've seen prettier girls, I've never seen one that radiated the sheer sexual, sensual appeal that Rita did. I never had one that fucked me the way she did either.

The woman's hands never stopped moving for one thing. Stroking my back, rubbing my ass, caressing my sides. Raining tender kisses anywhere her lips could reach. The way she arched her back as she matched the rhythm of my thrusts.

"Ohhh, what the fuck? Damn girl what you got down there?" I felt her clamp down on me so hard it actually scared me. "Hold up girl, hold up, fuck... fuck... hold up!" I couldn't believe it. Less than 5 minutes into it and Rita was damn near forcing me to come.

"Huhnn... huhnn... come on baby,... come on... huhnn ohh shit... thats right... baby... come for me... give me that come baby... its mine dammit... you give me whats mine... "

Rita crooned her siren song, burning me with the fire in her dark eyes. I fought a losing battle for control. So I did the only thing I could think of.

I grabbed her legs, throwing her ankles over my shoulders while I drove deep, trying to my best to knock her cervix out through her mouth. Normally when I did this the girl on the receiving would be screaming in pain while begging me to stop.

That crazy bitch loved it.

"Uhhhh... oh fuck yes! You want me to come? Come all over that fat dick? Uhhh... uhhhh... then you're fucking coming with me!"

*Squeeze... release... squeeze... release*

Over and over again her vice like pussy worked my dick over. I was so sore from the previous night that the nut I felt coming on scared me. I knew it was going to hurt, just like I knew there was no way to stop it.

"Ohhh fuck baby, you want this cum? You want it? then fucking take it then, take it bitch!" It freaked me out the way I yelled my pleasure. I'm not very vocal in bed but with Rita I couldn't help it.

I came.

Oh it hurt just as bad as I thought it would, my dick straining to force out what little fluid I had left. Rita slid her ankles from my shoulders, wrapped those thick thighs around my waist and squeezed so hard I expected my spine to break.

Which wasn't nearly as hard her grasping gripping pussy.

"Yes... you sexy bastard... yes! Mine! All that fucking come is mine!" Ooohh yes... fuck... ooohhh!" As she sang out her pleasure in that husky southern accented voice she came.

Squirting hot fluid that soaked both of our groins and bed beneath us, she came.

I'd never had a woman that cuddled me after sex the way she did. It took me a minute to realize she was whispering between all her gentle kisses.

"Anytime James, its yours. You don't have to leave Annie for me but you know she can't fuck you like I can." "This is your pussy now, nobody but you can have it."

I pushed my self up enough to see her face and what I saw there actually put some fear in my heart. The way she looked at me with those soft molten eyes, the way she wriggled her venus body underneath me in satisfaction.

Rita knew she was way more woman than I ever expected. Fuck, she was everything I never even knew I wanted. And she was there the whole time. Hidden in plain sight.

I rolled off of her exhausted. I saw the missing curtain wedged between the side of my bed and the wall. Rita propped herself up and grinned down at me.

"I'd better get going before the whole house figures out who was in here with you." She moved closer and laid a scorching kiss on my lips

"Okay, cool." I said, too tired to even move.

I watched her as she climbed gracefully out of my bed and stretched upward like a cat. Her body was spectacular and she knew it. My eyes followed her as she bent over to pick up a ratty old lady nightgown and housecoat.

As she slipped on her clothes, I should have seen the frumpy, shy girl I'd known for so long. I didn't though. I knew her secret now and holy shit it was a doozy.

"See ya later James. I know you don't want anybody to know about this and that's cool" I tried to protest but she stopped me with a kiss.

"Shut up baby, its cool. You've got a girlfriend and I don't need the whole house knowing what a horny bitch I am." She said this with a twinkle in her eye. I understood too, we shared a house with a bunch of stoners. If they knew what Rita was really like they'd never leave her alone.

"Sides, I meant what I said baby. This pussy is yours and yours alone as long as you want it." I laid there too stunned to answer.

"Annie might be in your heart, but this is mine you hear me?" As she said that she pulled the blanket off me and started to give me a sloppy wet blowjob. Even though she was gentle I was so sore that it hurt.

"See ya later baby, maybe tonight? After everyone goes to sleep?" I watched her hips sway as she walked to my bedroom door.

"Get some rest honey," she said over her shoulder while pulling up her night gown to show me her round fat ass. "If you think my pussy is tight, wait til you try this."

I was speechless as my door closed. Who'd of guessed? I'd just had the best sex of my life with a woman I thought was a total dork until the previous night.

What the fuck was I going to do? I had a girlfriend that I loved. The one girl I'd never cheated on before last night. As I drifted back to sleep I only knew one thing for certain.

No way this going to be a onetime thing.