I No Longer Have A Clit To Lick

Story Info
Bitter woman turns on herself.
392 words
1.73
71.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You men are all rapists. My husband really hurt me when I had sex the first time. I bled like a pig. You see, I had a lattice hymen. That's the one on the right in the illustration I took from the Internet.

It hurt even worse than giving birth. He thrust and he thrust with a rod of iron. I screamed and screamed and the hotel manager came in. I froze. My vagina tightened up and it hurt even more. The hotel manager grinned at me and said, "You didn't look like a virgin when you signed the register" and he laughed.

I put up with it for years while I was a high school teacher. Later I became a literature lecturer at a well-known University and discovered that most of my girl-friends only allowed people to lick their slits.

I had a really big clit and was very proud of it. So proud that I had it photographed and it is on the Internet. That's it in the second illustration. But my husband got himself a young girl a few years after we started having only non-penetrative sex. I got a girl-friend too and we licked each others' slits. It was lovely and cool.

I fell in love with her and you could see it in my work. I couldn't get published but I ruled the roost at Uni. There was nothing I couldn't do.

But she left me for a younger girl, one of her students.

I cried in class. I told my class, most of whom were very young girls, that defloration was morally wrong.

I was sacked for that lie.

For months I didn't know what to do to atone. I tried all sorts of things. Piercing, learning to shoot a gun, driving very fast. Suicidal driving got my licence taken from me. I took pills but they didn't work.

I went back to my piercer and he offered me some choices. I chose nullification. In the third illustration, you can see me bleeding after all my cunt had been cut out. It is sewn up now and I need no-one's love. Life is an incurable illness.

* * * * *

I wrote the story out of disgust at the tribalism and stupidity of people who have piercings.