I.O.U.

Story Info
Coworkers take up a notch..to the stairwell.
847 words
3.95
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the day I met him, I dreamt about his lips. I fantasized about sucking and biting them. How soft they'd be against mine. What they'd feel like moving up and down the length of my labia, kissing and sucking as they go. I wanted to feel them on every inch of my body. I wanted them to feel every inch of me. I thought of how I'd taste dripping off of those lips. I imagined I'd be sweeter- everything was probably sweeter coming from those lips.

I let him follow me into the stairwell at work where, at the top, he approached me from behind. Before I felt his hands wrap around my waist, I felt his lips. Oh, his lips. The skin on my neck melted on contact with each kiss. Every slow, wet, tender kiss. I felt each one in my whole body. He continued to suck at my neck as I slowly slid one of his hands down the front of my pants, not wasting time to play with the red lace underneath them that I had worn in case of this special occasion. I kept my hand on his and glided his fingers in a circular motion around my hot mound, telling him I wanted us to feel me getting wetter together. My juices were boiling from my spiked body temperature.

He let out a low growl into my neck as he bit me firmly, sliding one finger inside me. The stimulation was coming from too many directions as he pushed his growing erection into my back. I leaned into him, weakening from pleasure, completely at his mercy. Another finger slid in my, now sopping wet, hole as he breathed into the side of my face. He pushed deeper inside me as I let his working hand go to slowly run my dripping fingers over his lips. He licked his bottom lip and took my fingers into his mouth to taste me fully, not stopping the penetration of his thick digits below.

I couldn't help but grind my hips into him as my body moved to his rhythm all on its own- and I was about to lose it. The tingling started in my toes and I began to utter a moan when he covered my mouth with his free hand. I breathed heavily into his palm, trying hard to stifle the sounds that were so desperately trying to escape my lips. When he realized it would take more work to keep me quiet, he stopped everything to turn me facing him and backed me into the wall all in one swift motion. His lips met mine and I finally got to feel what I had dreamt about for so long. They were softer than I ever could have imagined. His bottom lip filled my small mouth entirely and I sucked it just as I had fantasized. Still writhing from the euphoric pleasure and finally living out my desires, the sounds started to work their way back up through my throat and into his mouth. He smiled, his lips still pressed against mine and sent his hand back to my sweet spot, while he held my hands above my head with the other.

I forgot about controlling my volume and moaned loudly into his mouth. Massaging my clit with his middle finger, he looked me square in the eye and told me that if I couldn't be quiet he'd stop. He asked if I wanted him to stop. I shook my head firmly, between choked breaths. He called me a good girl and kissed me again, and I trapped his tongue gently between my teeth and sucked it to distract myself from what was quickly approaching. I kissed him hard and broke my hands free to grab his shoulders. Digging my nails into him, I felt a fireball build deep within my walls. It slowly grew until finally I couldn't hold on any longer and it bursted through my entire body. Boiling hot blood raced through every vein and I came. Hard. He didn't stop until I was done, causing my body to buck involuntarily as I rode out the orgasm.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to catch my breath and regain motor skills. He picked me up by my ass and wrapped my legs around his waist, sitting me on a rail against the wall. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes, collecting whatever poise I had left (which wasn't much). He didn't say anything, just let me recover. I heard footsteps coming from one of the floors below us, shocking me back to reality. I jumped down, adjusted myself, and placed my hand on the side of his face, stroking his cheek with my thumb. It was clear that I owed him a favor, preferably of the sexual nature. He sucked his fingers one last time and smirked at me as I sauntered off down the stairs in front of him. It was definitely hard to finish out the work day alongside him.