I Only Cum for Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like listening to your parents fucking, don't you?"
"Uh-huh!"
"You are such a naughty girl, much naughtier than I thought. How could you make a mess like this and not clean it up right away? Hmm?"
"I didn't know I'd made a mess...I think I'm done..."
Sharon looked at the clean floor and smiled. "Very good!" she cooed. "Now what do you say?"
"I'm sorry?"
"Is that a question?"
"I- I'm sorry, mom."
"Good girl. Apology accepted. Now... you're going to clean me up. Is that okay with you, Bill?"
Bill smiled and said, "Sure is, hon."
She smiled up at him, then stood and took Clara by the hand and pulled her into the bedroom. Sharon laid down on the bed and spread her legs.
"Ever eat pussy, Clara?"
"No..."
"I'll guide you through it."
Clara looked at her mother's pink, glistening pussy, and at the cum that leaked out of it. Most of his cum had trailed down her leg, but some still remained in her opening.
Clara climbed onto the bed and Sharon told her, "Starting from what's dripped down my leg."
Bill watched from the doorway, finding the scenario unbelievable and unbelievably lucky. He was shocked. And more than relieved.
Clara dragged her tongue up her mother's smooth calf, collecting her father's sperm with her tongue and swallowing.
"Good, good baby," said her mother as she watched her.
Clara worked her way up to Sharon's inner thigh, and Sharon twitched when she made contact. Clara pressed her lips to it and kissed the cum into her mouth. Her mother's thighs were so warm, and she could feel the heat emanating from her pussy.
When she cleaned up the right thigh, she moved to the left leg and did the same. My, her father came a lot! Clara felt a tinge of jealousy, but cast it aside.
Sharon was moaning and twitching as Clara cleaned her up, turning Clara - and Bill - on even more. Clara had never really thought about any women in that way, but it felt natural.
She finally reached her pussy, which was puffy and engorged with blood. Clara licked at the salty cum that dripped from her mother's hole, savoring the combined taste of pussy and sperm. She sucked at it, and ran her tongue up Sharon's labia, and to her clit.
"Yes, good baby," she moaned. "You like this, huh? You like eating your mother's cunt?"
Bill started stroking his cock as he watched them, not wanting to interrupt this exquisite sight. Sharon looked at him and smiled.
"I always knew you wanted to fuck her."
"Did you?"
"Yeah. And I saw that hard-on you were sporting on her birthday."
Bill walked to her and smacked her lips with his cock a few times. She opened her mouth and took him in.
Clara's tongue swirled around Sharon's pussy, licking and sucking at every inch of it. As Sharon got wetter and pulsated with sensation, more of Bill's cum seeped out and Clara stuck her tongue in her hole and ate it up.
Bill fucked his wife's face hard as Clara's actions produced moans from her that vibrated on his throbbing cock. He looked down at her and grunted, "I'm gonna fuck our daughter."
Clara sucked at her mom's clit, milking it like it was her breast. Bill pulled out of Sharon's salivating mouth and got on the bed with his daughter.
"Get on your knees, stick that ass up in the air."
Clara stopped for a moment and obeyed, spreading her legs for her father. She put her face back in her mother's pussy and moaned as Bill teased the dripping wet entrance to her mound.
"You like eating mommy's cunt?"
"Mhmm!"
"You're such a good girl."
He slammed into her and she cried out. Sharon grabbed her head and shoved it back between her thighs.
"Mommy's gonna cum, Clara. You ready?"
"Uh-huh!"
Sharon bucked and her pussy throbbed in Clara's face, coating her lips and chin with her cum. Clara voraciously slurped it up as her mother's orgasm tapered.
"You did so good, baby. I'm proud of you," she smiled, stroking her hair.
"Thank you, mommy," Clara smiled back.
Sharon got up and reached under Clara, and found her wet clit. She started massaging it, watching as Bill thrust in and out of their daughter.
Clara became so wet that her juices seeped and pooled around her hole, and Bill splashed with his shaft each time he drove himself in. Sharon continued her ministrations on Clara's clit, and smiled up at Bill.
"We've got such a little slut for a daughter, don't we?"
"Just like her mother."
Sharon pressed harder on Clara's clit and Clara cried out as an orgasm ripped through her and she squirted all over Bill and the bed.
"Oh Jesus," Bill groaned. "I'm gonna cum."
Bill pulled out and squirted his heavy load onto Clara's quivering pussy.
"Clean that up," he said to Sharon.
Sharon got behind her daughter and bent down and licked all of his thick cum off of her. Clara twitched and squealed, too sensitive still from her orgasm. Bill held her steady, pressing his hand down on her lower back.
Sharon's tongue danced in her daughter's pussy, and soon Clara was moaning again.
"That's it baby, cum for your mother," said Bill.
Clara clung to the sheets as Sharon ate her hungrily.
"Oh god! Mommy!"
Clara exploded once again, her cum flowing onto Sharon's tongue as she licked and probed her pulsating hole.
"Oh god!" she moaned.
"Mmm, my baby tastes so good," murmured Sharon.
Sharon pulled away and Clara collapsed onto the bed. Bill stroked Clara's hair and said, "Give your mother a kiss. She ate you so well."
Clara moaned and got up and kissed her mother's lips lightly at first.
"No," said Sharon. "Like this."
Her mother put her hand on her cheek and kissed her deeply, and Clara felt her stomach flutter.
"Did you like it? Did you like fucking your mommy and daddy?" asked Sharon.
"Yes..."
"We liked it too, baby. Now kiss your father good night and go get some sleep."
Clara turned to her father, who gave her a deep, demanding kiss.
All Clara could think of was how lucky she was when she curled up and fell fast asleep.

12