I Only Have Eyes For You Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens to Brendan after he and Tiffany are exposed?
3.1k words
4.45
20.9k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See?" I kissed my fingers and then spread them apart. "I told you my mom's pot roast was absolutely delicious."

Mom and dad were sitting at the table, finishing up the meal. Before she got up and began putting dishes in the sink, she patted my girlfriend's shoulder. "Brenda," She began, before wiping her hands on her apron, "You picked such a nice girl. So respectable, likable, and she's the spitting image of Grace Kelly."

I smiled and rolled up the sleeves of my cardigan. Doreen stood up, adjusted her pearls, and came over to give me a kiss. I turned my head and instead suggested that we hang in my room for a bit before her parents came to get her so she could finally get her new set of wheels, a brand spanking new Cadillac. She'd be the envy of every girl in the neighborhood, that was for sure.

It was only a month after the unfortunate incident where I'd gotten busted with Tiffany. Both of our parents had a cow and decided it was best if we not ever see each other again. I'd even heard rumors from my new friends down the street that Tiffany and her folks were planning on moving because someone threw a brick in their front window.

"They're going back to the South. With their own kind," my friend Ralph proclaimed as he skipped rocks across a pond. He didn't mean anything by 'own kind,' he just knew what Tiffany was up against, being the only black person in a white neighborhood.

Bad news was bad news. I was barred from seeing her. I didn't want to hear about a girl I couldn't have. And to think we almost made love that night. . .

"You don't understand, Ralph. I'll never look at another girl the way I looked at Tiffany." I picked up a rock and fondled its sharp edges. "She just made everything so much easier. And we almost did it." Chucked the rock clear across the pond, all the way to the other side.

"Really? Say, I always wondered what that would be like. Being with a colored girl and all."

I hated when he said 'colored.' "Black, Ralph. Black."

He held up his hands, surrendering. "Sorry. I just. . . I don't know. My friends and I talk about that all the time. It's just something that remains a fantasy, you know? I mean, you did it for real, and look what happened. You lost your girl."

I replayed our conversation that day over and over while Doreen held my hand as she walked us upstairs. We sat awkwardly on my bed for about five minutes, saying nothing but the obvious until she began to unzip herself out of her dress.

"What are you doing?" I asked the stupidest question ever. She gave me a look and then closed the blinds, which were right in front of my bed.

"Darling, what does it look like? You're hot stuff, and I know you wanna make my love come down." She eased out of her straps to reveal two perky breasts with little pink gumdrop nipples. Doreen kissed me, but I pushed her off of me.

"The hell's wrong with you?"

Doreen hiked up her dress and angrily huffed as she zipped her dress. "What's the matter with you? I thought all you studs were looking for girls to give up the goods."

"Not me. Sorry if a fella actually wants to talk to a girl. I'm not all about sex, you know."

She sighed and composed herself. "That's not what your dad told me." Before she left, I grabbed her a bit rougher than I intended.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Doreen giggled. "He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I released her, but I was so mad and confused that I dropped her arm.

She held it like she was seriously wounded as she explained, "Sugar, your dad set us up. He paid me to talk to you because you were so depressed after that unfortunate incident with miss blackie next door. Honestly kid, you need to get over it. It's not meant to be."

I was stunned. How could my parents do that to me? Why wouldn't they just let me live my own fucking life and stop sticking their noses into my business? Why couldn't they just let me be?

"Get out. I never want to see you again. Out!!!"

Doreen rolled her eyes and left. Good riddance. I locked the door because I didn't want to hear my parents come up the stairs to ask me what was up.

I just plopped onto my bed and thought about Tiffany. I needed her badly. I wanted her more than I wanted anything ever. To her hear voice, smell her scent, anything, I just needed something.

Surprisingly, they didn't come to see what was wrong. Doreen must have played it off. Swell. I had to come up with something or else I'd never see my beautiful Tiffany Wayworth ever again. . .

Luckily, I had friends in all the right places. Ralph just so happened to be the newspaper boy on our route. I wrote Tiffany a letter telling her that we needed to meet up at a secret location. Ralph stuck the note inside her paper, disguised it as an secret admirer, and gave it to the house.

I gave her distinct instructions. At the pond away from the park, about three blocks away from the malt shop. It was so hidden. I thought it'd be perfect. I would have a little picnic set up for the both of us with all of her favorite food. Then we'd eat, say how much we missed each other, get hot and heavy, and before we know it, we're back together.

If only it was that easy.

The plan was a bust. I went there only to find that Tiffany didn't come. My food was insect dinner after a while. I didn't even bother to clean up. I just left. What went wrong?

To make matters worse, Ralph found out from the grapevine that Tiffany was leaving in a matter of days. What the hell was I going to do? Everything was simply impossible. Not only that, but Tiff and her family had apparently abandoned the house for a while, so I could call her if I wanted to.

Depression set in. I was a lump for days. My parents didn't know what else to do. They told me to hurry up and take up a trade so I could get my mind off of the girls and do better for my future. Yeah, and end up like my workaholic dad and find someone like mom, a typical, boring housewife? I'll pass.

One day, when my parents were out, I was startled by the doorbell because I was halfway asleep. I woke up, groggy and very irritable, only to open the door and see my Tiffany.

"Tiff!!!" I grabbed her and hugged her, squeezing her soft body like it was one of those stuffed animals at a carnival. She hugged me back, but I let her go once I realized I was damn near killing her. Sorry, Tiffany.

"You're back? What's going on, dollface?"

She looked down and smiled. Aww, she missed me calling her dollface!

"Um," Tiffany touched my face. "God, you're still so cute, Brendan."

I blushed. After I kissed her forehead, I closed the door and held her hands in mine, loving how moist they were in mine, like she'd gotten done lotioning up just to look good for me. Even now, wearing something like jeans and a t-shirt--and Chucks! Most girls I knew only wore saddle shoes--she was absolutely breathtaking to me.

"I have to tell you something, Brendan."

Uh oh. This couldn't be good.

I nodded. Tiffany sat down, and my hands started shaking. I shoved them in pockets to hide them.

"What is it?"

Tiffany looked up at me. "My family lied to me."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

Tiffany looked into my eyes. "Brendan, you remember the night when I came running to you because there was a cross on our yard?"

I nodded.

"They did it. They fucking did it."

What????

"What do you mean?" I was enraged.

"They did it! I can't believe it! I overheard them talking. I heard my mom say that the plan worked, because everything that they wanted to happen happened. They wanted an excuse to get us out of the neighborhood, so we ended up going over to my grandma's house in a black town. But as soon as I heard that, I knew I had to come back to you. What they did was horrible, and all this just because we're different races." Tiffany grabbed my arm and held it against hers.

"This is so beautiful to me." She said, looking down at our contrasting skin colors. "Why isn't it to them?"

Good question.

"It's a tough question, dollface. But I love you. Don't worry about anything that your parents did because, guess what? It's actually a blessing in disguise."

She smiled, looking like she was on the verge of tears. I stroked her cheek and then got happy. "Let's make a quick getaway. Let's just get the hell out of this town and. . ."

Tiffany cut me off. "Do as this note says?" She pulled it out from her back pocket and showed it to me. "I would've followed the instructions, but we left that same day. Sorry, babe."

It was all good, as far as I was concerned. I just wanted to be near her. Kiss her perfect little lips and massage her love handles.

Before we planned our big escape, I wanted to fully engage in her. I pulled Tiffany over to me. I didn't even kiss her, I just wanted to feel her breathe on me before I went in for the kill. Then, I did. Her lips tasted like cherries, so I assumed that was her lip balm.

She moaned a little and ran her hands through my dark brown hair. It got all mussed up, but in the throes of passion, a fella didn't care too much about his hair unless he was homosexual, right?

I grabbed her love handles and fondled her pleasingly plump figure, working my fingers slowly down to her ass and giving her cheeks a friendly squeeze. I stopped right before she began sucking on my tongue. We'd make out fully later. Right now, it was time to go.

The next thing I know, we're under the shade of the trees by the pond, eating peanut and jelly sandwiches because that's all we had enough money to get. Here we are, spreading the stuff on white bread, drinking milk that we stole from some poor guy's porch when the milkman left, and sitting around on a picnic blanket, just talking and flirting. I'd dip my finger into the peanut butter jar and spread some on her nose. She'd throw bread at me. It was cute.

The sun was setting slowly over the horizon, casting the sky a sensuous shade of some mixture of orange and pink. Everything was so beautiful. Then there was Tiff, sitting beside me, wearing a cute little sundress and those red cat-eye sunglasses from the day I first met her.

She caught me just looking at her and stopped chewing. "What? Do I have a booger?"

I chucked. "No, dollface." I touched her chin. "You're just so damn gorgeous."

Tiffany tucked some hair behind her ear. "If I was white, Brendan, I'd be blushing right now."

Laughter. Then, slight silence. Looking out into the horizon, I was almost tempted to think of everything that I'd be throwing away to be with my Tiffany. We'd be giving up a lot. No more parents. No more security. Hell, we didn't have enough cash to go to college since our parents basically disowned us. What were we going to do, become bums and steal from joints to fund our lives?

"What are we gonna do, Brendan?" She asked, reading my mind.

It was a good question. "I'm not sure. I'm so not sure. But I know one thing is for certain." I turned to Tiffany and kissed her. "You're my girlfriend and I love you."

Tiffany smiled. "I love you too, Brendan." We began making out with reckless abandon. My hands found their ways up her dress, stroking her clit underneath her skirt, making her moan slowly.

"Are you trying to finish what we started, Brendan?"

I giggled. "You know it, dollface." I pulled down the straps of her dress. She watched, beginning to touch herself slowly. I was turned on.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I'm about to do this," she confided as she stroked my ear.

"It's okay my little virgin." I kissed her lips and pulled down her dress to reveal her beautiful breasts, topped off by little chocolate chip nipples. I wanted them in my mouth. Then again, if I could, I'd just envelope everything and send her on about thirty orgasms per second.

She pulled off her dress and set it beside me. I stroked her body with my fingertips and lightly kissed her up and down, working my tongue in and out of her navel and tracing her public line. The wind picked up and she began sprouting goosebumps.

I worked my way up to her breasts, pinching her nipples and listening to her moans. "You like that, Tiffany?"

She nodded, tossing her head back and grabbing the picnic blanket. I rubbed her body up and down, massaging her as I went along, not missing an inch.

"Brendan baby, take off your clothes." She cooed, guiding my hand down to her pussy again. I played with it while she helped me out of my shirt. Then I unbuttoned my jeans and began untying my shoes.

She couldn't take it anymore and starting grinding my hand into her pussy, groaning loudly while she waited for me to get naked.

I caught on, massaging her clit between my index and middle finger while sucking on her mountain peaks. She laughed and smiled, hands mussing up my hair, grabbing on my shoulders and anything else she could snatch up. The sun bathed us both as we rolled around on the picnic blanket, almost crumpling it up.

As I played with her clit, her moans grew louder and louder. She tensed up, then lit forth an orgasm. When she was done, she licked my face and pulled me to her.

I almost shot out right then and there when she found my dick and started massaging it. I didn't want to come just yet. Tiffany pouted. "Why can't I touch your dick, Brendan?"

I pushed spread her legs, kneading her thighs, and licked my lips. "Oh, believe me dollface, you can do whatever you want to me, but a fella's gone far too long without tasting you." Gross as it was, I spit a wad into her pussy and massaged it all over her clit. She laughed and grabbed her love handles. "You're so gross, Brendan," she joked, sucking one of her fingers.

"Dollface, you'll be sucking something else in a second." I kissed her lips and when I finished, licked her bottom lip, a tiny sliver of saliva remaining between us. I loved that for some reason.

Tiffany slowly awaited my tongue to grace her delicious clit. Soon as I went down on her, she began grabbing my head, the blanket, even the grass! I hummed as I flickered my tongue in her pussy hole, back to her clit, and the hood, which really seemed to get her off. Sex with Tiffany was absolutely incredible.

She came three times and I got up. Tiffany sat up and started palming by balls and my dick. She worked her soft hands up and down the shaft, then surprised me when she declared, "Brendan, you have no idea how long I've wanted this in my mouth."

I was shocked. "Really?"

She thumbed over the head and I groaned a little. Tiffany vaguely continued stroking my growing manhood as she told me, "Yes. I went to bed touching myself every night thinking of how losing my virginity to a white boy would feel." Her eyes rose up, from my dick to my eyes. "And then you come along."

I would've laughed, but her stroking my most private area had me feeling completely heavenly.

"Lemme see how this tastes," She whispered to me, going down, down, and down further until she had it in her mouth.

"Wow, dollface. . . you done this before?"

She nodded. "Only once." She continued sucking and licking, and even got underneath my balls, something my previous lovers had never done. They totally ignored the appendage, but Tiffany was including it.

After I came into her mouth, Tiffany spit out the junk in the grass and I lay her down.

"Please be careful, Brendan," She warned me, spreading her legs for my hardened dick. I massaged her hole momentarily and assured her, "Don't worry, babe. I'm not gonna hurt you." I slowly but surely eased my way in, her cries of pain eventually turning into moans of pleasure. As soon as I began riding her, she started yelling out my name, telling me how good and painful it was, and saying that she loved me.

I brought her to orgasm and stopped. She'd bled a bit onto the picnic table, but it was still good to know that she enjoyed herself. Her heavy breathing contrasted beautifully with my warm body cuddling next to hers. Never thought I'd make love to a pretty babe outside, that's for sure. I kinda wondered if anyone saw us. . .

"Brendan, what are we going to do now?" She looked up at me, and I hunched my shoulders.

"No clue, dollface." I kissed her cheek. "No clue."

"Well," She kissed the hand that was clenching her stomach. "whatever we do, I'm glad I'm with you."

I nodded. "Ditto."

Just as we were about to nod off to sleep, two totally naked people--interracial couple at that!--I heard a rustling in the bushes. What was that? Had someone seen us?

On impulse, I leapt up, though Tiffany was still sleeping. I woke her up and told her to put her clothes on because I thought someone was spying on us. Quickly, I tossed on my jeans and shoes, not worrying about the shirt, because the rustling was getting closer.

"Who is it?" I yelled, not loud enough at first. I cleared my throat and projected. "Who is it?!!"

The rustling grew louder. Tiffany frowned. "Brendan, what is it?" she was quickly putting her dress back on.

"Stay here!" I told her, running off with the closest weapon I could find, which was a scraggly, nasty looking branch. I saw someone running away and began chasing them immediately. Who the hell was this?