I Only Have Eyes For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life." I meant it. Then I kissed her lips and pulled her closer to me, guiding her leg onto my hip. I ran my hands up and down her body, covered in that little nightie, and she giggled. "That tickles."

"Oh dollface, you make it hard for a fella to keep his hands off of you." I tickled her for real, and she giggled out of control. "I'll wake your parents!"

"I could tickle you all night, babe!" I stopped when I took her advice. Didn't want the 'rents to come in and discover us together.

Her breathing turned me on. She was smiling, breathing hard, and it seemed like she forgot all about her unfortunate run-in with pointless racism earlier.

She surprised me when she started kissing me. I slid my tongue into her mouth, still holding her close, and wiggled it around. Tiffany's seductive moans made me rock hard down below. I squeezed her love handles, butt, thighs, anything I could get my hands on.

"I wanna take your mind off of everything, dollface." I pushed a strand of her raven hair out of her face and licked my lips. "I wanna make you feel better."

Tiffany's eyes widened. "Baby, you don't mean--" I put two fingers to her lips and instructed her to suck them for me. She looked a bit flustered but did it anyway. She watched me the whole time, plump lips lubricating my index and middle fingers, a little line of saliva still connecting my fingers to her lips.

"But Brendan. . ." She watched me pull the covers back as I rolled up the hem of her nightie and my eyes lifted up from her legs to her eyes.

"What is it, dollface?"

"I'm. . . I'm a virgin."

I smiled. "Then I'll take it slow, babe." I kissed her and thumbed her chin. She slid the straps of her nightie off of her toned shoulders and I grazed over them with my lips. She worked off my shirt and I stuck my fingers in her mouth again. While she got my fingers nice and wet, I manuevered her panties off of those beautiful legs of hers with my other hand and then gently worked them inside of her tight pussy. She let her legs drop and fell back onto the bed, getting comfortable while I shoved my fingers in and out.

"Does that feel good, dollface?" She nodded in between moans. "How's my little virgin doing?" She laughed and licked her lips. "She's great."

"That's good. You like the way my fingers work your pussy?" I whispered.

"Yes, I love it, Brendan," her voice trailed off into a delicate whisper.

I knew I was making her love come down, so I decided to bring it up a notch. I took off my glasses and inserted the stem into her pussy.

"Ohh, that feels so good. Are those your glasses?"

I nodded. "You like it when I fuck you with my glasses, dollface?"

She groaned, and I took that as a yes. I bent down and spread her lips apart, then flickered my tongue all over her clit, as I continued getting her with the stem of my glasses. Looking up, I could see Tiffany grabbing her breasts, pinching her nipples, her tongue grazing her teeth. My dollface was enjoying it. I bet that cross was the last thing on her mind.

When I was finished, I set my glasses aside and propped her up. "So pretty," I said underneath my breath. We kissed for a while, and then I lay her down so I could fondle her body.

"You like my body, Brendan?"

"Yes, dollface. It's gorgeous. Such lovely skin." I kissed her from head to toe, enjoying every inch of her apparatus. Her little moans were turning bigger and bigger and I had to remind her that my parents were asleep only three rooms down.

"But Brendan, it feels so good!"

I grabbed my dick, ready to penetrate her virgin pussy, and said, "It's about to feel even better." She looked a bit apprehensive when she saw me pulling down my pants, and I reassured her that I wouldn't hurt her.

Before I went inside of her, I had to kiss her and be in the company of her lips some more. "God, you're so beautiful, dollface." We made out, rolling around the bed like two animals, the blankets becoming nothing more than nuisances. We got so trapped in the moment that they fell to the floor, and it was just us, writhing on the bed, losing all touch with reality.

"Oh, Brendan, I think I love you." She said, grabbing onto me and holding tight.

"I love you too, Tiffany." I didn't say it just to say it, I meant it.

Before I knew it, she'd sat up on her knees and started fiddling with the waistband of my pajama pants. Just before she pulled out my dick and set everything in motion, I heard the worst sound in the word: the doorknob.

I knew it was too late to try to hide Tiffany. I just covered her naked body with mine and prepared for inevitable. I closed my eyes, but heard "Brendan Anthony Thomas. How could you."

12