I Only Strip for My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wide-eyed when I exclaimed "Oh my God - what is this?"

"Hey, someone as awesome as you are needs awesome equipment. How do you like it?" Derek proudly responded.

"Uh - well - it's great, except did you have to get a second mortgage on the house to finance this? And how in the hell did you do all of this in one weekend?"

"Well, first of all, I had help; Rick is a carpenter and Jessie does both electrical and general contracting, so they..."

I cut him off with "What? You mean Rick who asked his wife as a birthday present to talk me into exposing my tits, and Jessie who is always ogling me? That Rick and Jessie?"

Derek sheepishly nodded his head before I erupted again.

"You do understand that YOU are the only one I'll be stripping for, right!" My tone was angry and my arms crossed - I thought that Derek might be having a relapse.

"Hey, Hon - don't get your panties in a bunch. I know that no one except me is ever going to get to see you perform. I already told you that I'm happy with that," Derek said holding his hands in front of him in a "calm down" action.

"Well how much did all this stuff cost?" I snapped.

"I called in a number of favors, so it was only a couple of grand and I'll get that back shortly..."

I thought that was a weird statement, and looked at him quizzically, but he quickly clarified, "In enjoyment at looking at you!" He gave me a big smile, held out his arms, snuggled me and said "I love you, babe."

*****

Derek was as excited as a kid at Christmas and Halloween combined when next Friday rolled around. By 6:50, ten minutes before I was supposed to start my performance, he was already sitting on a chair in front of the mirrors in a T-shirt and shorts, simply beaming. I had a version of a school girl outfit on with two bras, panties and a thong. I had told him that Wednesday what music I wanted, and he had it set up on a digital player connected up to the high class speakers at the corners of the room. He was taking care of controlling the lights above the mirrored wall.

I figured that as long as he had gone through the trouble of constructing this studio that I might as well give him the best show possible. I shaved my pussy, except for a landing strip, and spray tanned my skin.

The sound track started with "Eyes Without A Face" by Billy Idol; slow and sensual. I was very deliberate in removing my blouse and skirt while doing a few twirls on the pole, but no major pole work. After strutting for a while and a Booty Bounce I removed my jog bra and started into some serious, though slow, pole work. Even over the sound of the music I could swear that I heard Derek panting and clapping.

Once the sound track changed to "Buttons" by Pussycat Dolls I was really working it. I had been a little apprehensive about the mirrors, but by looking into them as I did my routine I could see if any parts of my body needed to be positioned more effectively, and - to my surprise - seeing what I could do with my almost-naked, or then naked, body was a real turn-on, inspiring me to greater heights. Between pole moves I gyrated and flipped my long auburn-highlighted hair back and forth. When I removed my panties, leaving me only in my thong, lace bra, and high heels, there was an audible groan from my "crowd of one."

My next move, just as "Hot in Here" by Nelly started, I had been practicing with June's help for two weeks. It was to become one of my signature moves. I surreptitiously undid my lace bra and then transitioned into a cartwheel right toward Derek; the centrifugal force from my cartwheel threw the bra right into Derek's lap. Well, anyway, that was the idea, and I only missed by a few inches and Derek, showing the reflexes of a third baseman, snagged it. I shook my tits in front of him, including almost right in his face, before doing a hand spring back to the pole.

After removing my thong I did a number of pole moves that clearly displayed my pussy. As "Hot In Here" ended - I was now officially sweating profusely - I did the Russian Splits, somersaulted over to Derek and started giving him a lap dance, with a lot of naked hip and tit action just as the last song of the track - "Pony" by Ginuwine, started.

With my bare ass almost in his face, Derek scooted his chair sideways while mumbling something about wanting to see himself in the mirror, quickly removed his T-shirt and shorts, and grabbed my gyrating hips. After licking my ass a few times he pulled me back onto his lap - actually into contact with his rock hard dick. I helped him position his cock in my soaking wet - and not just from sweat - pussy - and we fucked like animals. I took a few glances into the mirror and saw a look of ecstasy on Derek's face and saw my tits bouncing and giggling so much that beads of perspiration were being catapulted off of them.

Derek was so excited that he blew his large wad just as the song lyrics were "send chills up and down your spine." It was before I had climaxed, however, but both he and I rubbed my clit and pinched my pussy lips until I came too. It was probably the best climax of my life even though it wasn't in sync with his.

It was a good four or five minutes after the song ended before we disengaged. When I stood up - still a little shaky - he overtly played with my tits. He stood behind me and turned me toward the mirror with one arm around my neck and the hand on the other arm lightly pinching a nipple as he said "Look how over-the-top sexy you are, babe; you're beyond awesome!"

I was still glistening with sweat, cum was leaking down my right thigh, and my hair was disheveled, but in all modesty I did have to admit that I looked hot.

Finally, we completely disengaged, and I went into the master bathroom to first rinse off in the shower, and then take a relaxing bubble bath.

I was surprised when I looked at the clock in our bedroom, as I passed to the bathroom, and saw that it was 8:18. My routine, and the fuck and hugging session that followed, had taken almost eighty minutes, and I had to have burned well over a thousand calories. No wonder I was so wiped out.

That night marked a sea change in Derek's attitude. He never again made even the slightest suggestion that I should expose my body in any way outside of our house or to anyone else, and was even happy with my continued employment of one piece bathing suits when the next summer's pool parties started. He also regularly bought me flowers, and gave me massages after my performances.

I don't know why - although Derek noticed it too and speculated that it was because I now had such a great self-image from doing my stripper routines - but all of our male friends were even more friendly and smiley around me than they ever had been before. I think it caused a few problems for some of the wives and girlfriends, but I'm sure that they realized that I wasn't encouraging it so they took it out on their partners instead of me.

By July I had perfected all of the stripper techniques that I was interested in, including the Extended Frodo, the Spinning Straddle, and the One Handed Bridge. All three of them - and especially the Extended Frodo - drove Derek wild. I never did master "splitting the sheets," but there was no real way to set up sheets in our home studio anyway so that was no big deal.

Although I had now mastered stripping, I still continued with Strip Aerobics classes, although primarily as an assistant instructor. June/Cupcake Hostess would often trot me out to do a performance for newcomers to show them what could be accomplished by hard work, and I got all of the exercise that I needed by participating in and helping to teach classes for an hour two nights a week, and on Sunday afternoon; and of course my performances for Derek (with the following fuck) every Friday, which provided the most intense exercise of the week.

*****

In May, just before that year's pool party season started, the company that I worked for had just completed transferring some of their administrative offices to our city in a newly constructed beautiful modern office building right next to the fulfillment center that I worked in. The company offered me a significant promotion - both in salary and responsibility - to move to the administrative offices. As if that weren't enough, when I saw that I would be trading a cubicle adjacent a warehouse for my own modern, closed off, office with a window in the new building, I jumped at the chance.

Several of the employees who started work in the new administrative offices, some transfers from other areas, others new hires, were really great people. I quickly became friendly with two girls, Cheryl and Stephanie, and two guys, Winston and Blake, who were all about my age. All except for Winston were single.

Cheryl and Stephanie both became better friends than I had ever had growing up. Winston was probably the funniest person that I had ever met and a joy to be around. Blake was someone whose bones I would have jumped about a week after I met him if I weren't married. Blake was the consummate handsome gentleman and after some initial shyness showed that he was so smart, kind, and personable that I concluded that he must be gay because otherwise it was impossible to believe that some beauty had not scarfed him up.

*****

It was a Monday morning in mid-August when Blake came into my office with a serious look on his face. At the time he startled me a little because I was looking at the new bracelet that Derek had given me Saturday as a present for my best performance ever Friday night. I was daydreaming about Friday night where I did an Extended Frodo that exposed my pussy for a good thirty seconds, and a One Handed Bridge and subsequent flip where my pussy almost landed on his upright cock. Derek was particularly cuddly after our fuck and massaged my breasts and pussy for the longest time as we both were facing the mirrors.

"Hi, Blake," I gushed. "I hope that you had a nice weekend."

Looking at my bracelet he responded in a monotone "Nice bracelet; when did you get it?"

"Oh, Derek gave it to me Saturday for a secret thing that we do every Friday night. He was especially pleased. I would tell you what it is but then I'd have to kill you," I giggled.

Blake not only didn't laugh - he frowned.

"Uh, say, Amy; there is something I want to talk to you about. Do you think that we could go to the park for lunch - maybe get some sandwiches to take-away from the cafeteria," he said, only occasionally making eye contact.

"Sure," I replied, but trying to lighten the mood asked, "why so serious, Blake?"

He didn't actually respond. He just got a weak smile and said "Great - I'll meet you at the cafeteria at noon;" then he turned and walked out.

"Wow - strange," I thought to myself. However I didn't think about it again until about quarter to twelve, and was actually very efficient that morning and got a shitload of work done.

Blake was even more solemn as we placed our orders at the sandwich counter, each got a bottle of Pellegrino, and walked the two or three hundred meters from our office building to a shaded park bench.

After taking a sip of sparkling water and a bite of sandwich I turned to Blake and said "OK - dude - spill! What's got you so uptight?"

With obvious discomfort Blake said, "Uh, Amy - we're good friends, right?"

"Absolutely; in the few months that I've known you, Winston, Cheryl and Stephanie I'd say that you're my four best friends ever. Why?"

"Well there is something as a friend that I feel that I need to tell you. I've wrestled with it all weekend. I didn't get any sleep at all Friday night, and little Saturday and Sunday nights." He took a deep breath, obviously mustering up his courage, and then looked me straight in the eye and asked "Do you know that your husband sells tickets to your live Friday night performances, and a DVD of several of them with your face blurred?"

I dropped my sandwich; it was like someone had kicked me in the solar plexus.

"How do you know, what are you talking about, what the fuck, that's impossible," were some of many phrases I rapid fired at him.

Blake held my hands as I felt tears forming in my eyes and said "I was there Friday night and saw it with my own eyes." That was another kick to the stomach. As I tried to pull my hands away from him he said "But let me explain."

I just stared at him with more tears forming.

"A date I had for Friday night got canceled. A new guy friend of mine called me up right after work and said that he bought two tickets to the best secret show in town and wanted to know if I wanted to come with him; he said my ticket would cost me $75 but that it was well worth it since he had seen the show twice before. He said that it was a private strip and sex show by the hottest woman in the city. Since I had been expecting to get laid that night, and now wasn't going to because my date either had better things to do, or she had a real emergency, I said sure."

Blake paused and took another deep breath, wiped away some of my tears with his right hand, and then continued.

"Anyway, so we went to this one story house in Oakwood. We parked down the street from it, not in front. It was about 6:30. We went around to the back and entered it through a secondary rear door where a guy was either checking or selling tickets - $75 each. We entered this small dark room with bleachers where there were already another dozen guys, and we looked through an entire wall of two way mirrors into a studio with a chair, pole, speakers, and spot lights on the pole."

I could tell that it was almost as difficult for Blake to tell me as it was for me to listen.

"So this guy comes in with just a T-shirt and shorts on and sits in the chair facing the pole. And then this beautiful woman comes in and music starts to play. I swear on my mother's grave that I didn't know that it was you until the first time that you came right near the mirror wiggling your tits in the guy's face and then went back to the pole. I couldn't leave though since if I did it would look way too suspicious to my friend and also - well - I have to be honest. It was the most erotic thing that I had ever seen in my life. It was all that I could do not to stroke my rock hard wang, although obviously most of the other guys didn't try to exercise self-control since a lot of cum was shooting out of dicks."

I was crushed. I think that Blake asked if I wanted to hear anything else; I'm not sure. I do know that I shook my head and then dissolved in tears onto his shoulder.

It was a good half hour before I regained my composure. Fortunately, the park wasn't too crowded and only a couple of people saw me. Blake called into work for both of us, and told them that I had had an emergency and that he was taking me to the hospital - not far from the truth since I felt sick all over. Fortunately I had taken only one bite of sandwich otherwise I would have left a terrible mess on the park bench.

Blake and I wandered aimlessly through the park, rarely speaking, for the next half hour or so. My mind was in a tizzy. I could not think logically. Finally Blake asked "Would you like to see the room?"

I did and I didn't - but I knew that it was something that I ultimately had to do, so why not now when I couldn't feel any shittier.

Blake drove to my house - there was no way that I could have driven. We followed exactly the path that he had followed in getting to the back of my house. He turned the knob on the secondary back door - the one that Derek had installed when he renovated our house to provide the studio. It was securely locked.

"If you give me your permission, and promise not to tell anyone about my misspent youth, I'll open it," Blake said, with the first smile since we sat on the park bench.

"Sure," I grumbled, nodding my head at the same time.

Blake took some gizmos out of his pocket and in about a minute or two the door was open.

When I stepped in it was exactly as Blake had described it. There were bleachers that could fit about fifteen or sixteen people. The room was dark; it obviously had recently been cleaned because there was a slight odor of disinfectant and no cum on the floor. Even though there were no lights on in the studio you could clearly see the pole through the one-way mirrors forming the longest wall of the room.

"No wonder those perverts Rick and Jessie were so willing to help Derek build the studio and this room. He probably promised them free tickets for life," flashed through my brain, triggering agitation. My agitation turned to horror, then anger, when I saw some DVDs on a table near the back of the room. There was a naked photo of me - obviously when doing The Strut during one of my performances when I was giggling my tits with my arms extended outwardly from my sides - with my face blurred. The title of the DVD was "The Best of Amber Lee;" the homemade price tag read "$100, cash only."

At that point I was cried out; I felt humiliated, cheated-on, betrayed, and irate; more anger than I had ever felt before in my life, by a long shot.

I opened up the DVD cases and took the DVDs out of them, but left everything else as is in the room. When we got back into Blake's car he asked "What do you want to do now?"

"I need time to think," I replied.

"I have just the place - do you trust me?" he responded.

I stared at him. "Blake, I know that it took guts for you to tell me what you did. And it also was a genuine act of friendship. I really appreciate it. But I need more help - my mind in muddled right now - so lead on."

Blake drove to a forest preserve about twenty miles out of town. We hiked about a mile to an overlook and sat down on a blanket that he brought. Looking at the beautiful scenery and with Blake silently at my side, I started to think. By the time that it was about 4:00 p.m. I knew that I had to tell Derek something because it wasn't possible that I could face him that night without killing him. I wanted something more creative, and something that wouldn't land me in jail.

I called Derek's office rather than his cellphone. He always answered his cellphone or returned the call within minutes, but he often was away from his desk and only checked messages on his office phone when he returned.

"Hi, Derek; an emergency has come up with Dad. I've got to go there. I'll call you tomorrow night."

There was no tenderness or love in my voice. I am just not that good an actress. He wasn't the most observant guy so hopefully he did not notice.

I called my parents to provide backup for my story in case Derek called them instead of my cellphone. Then I turned to Blake and said "Can you take me back to the office. I'll get my stuff and car and then go to a hotel."

"Sure," he replied, standing and then rolling up the blanket.

In the car on the way to our office Blake became talkative. About half way back he said "Actually, if you don't want to spring for a hotel room I have a three bedroom house and you could use one of my spare rooms."

I looked at him and smiled for one of the few times since lunch, then asked "Are you gay?"

"Hell no!" he remarked obviously perturbed. But he quickly recovered, smiled and said "No, I'm not gay, but I'm trustworthy and won't be sneaking into your room at night. I believe that you can do your thinking as well at my place as at a hotel, I'll prepare you a free, better, meal, and if you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm there.

"OK," I quickly responded.

*****

Blake did make a great meal - so good that I actually ate some of it despite the churning in my stomach. He also was a true gentleman, and except for a few gentle friendly pats or strokes never laid a hand on me. He also didn't sneak into my room in the middle of the night - I wasn't sure what my reaction would have been if he had. It was probably fifty-fifty, considering how betrayed I felt at the time, whether I would have spurned him or fucked his brains out. I'm glad that I didn't have to decide.