I Owe You One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason took a long drink from his glass. He was drunk enough that he really didn't need any more alcohol but since he was forbidden from even touching himself, there wasn't much else do with his hands. So he simply watched as Dylan shifted her attention from one breast to another, no more than four feet in front of him.

The waitress was lost in the moment, enjoying the pleasure of Dylan's lips and tongue on her chest. Jason smiled at the sight and at the thought of living this fantasy. So far, it was good.

Dylan eventually worked her way back up to kissing the waitress and, in return, the waitress started sliding her hand up the back of Dylan's dress. They kissed and felt each other in front of Jason, moaning and swaying a new lover's dance as they learned to make their bodies fit.

It looked to Jason as if the waitress was leading this dance and, sure enough, the girls found their way to the foot of the bed. It was so graceful that it didn't appear to be intentional. But in a fluid motion Dylan was sitting on the edge of the bed and the waitress had Dylan's dress in her hand having lifted it over Dylan's head. As Dylan unlatched and removed her bra, the waitress went down on her knees.

It was at that moment Jason realized Dylan was still wearing her cowboy boots. But instead of being an obstacle, they simply became part of the swirl of arms and legs and beautiful bodies in front of him.

A guy trying to take off a girl's cowboy boots in these circumstances ends up feeling clumsy and lame. Two girls on the other hand, at least these two girls, made it look like ballet. The boots and Dylan's panties were quickly on the floor.

There was Dylan, sitting in front of Jason, in all her splendor, full tan, and a shaved pussy. And also in front of him, the waitress with a body to fit Dylan's. Just like hers. Just like Dylan wanted. Dylan told the waitress she wanted to finish what she started in front of Jason. The two climbed on the bed, kneeling at first while kissing and feeling each other's breasts. Eventually they tumbled down. The waitress was on her back and Dylan stretched out on top of her, kissing her, feeling her, rubbing her pussy against the waitress' crotch. Jason started to rub his cock through his pants as he watched Dylan play the role of the aggressor. It reminded him of the first time they had sex.

Jason was so horny for Dylan that everything was moving forward -- his head, his lips, his tongue, his hands, his cock. He swarmed her. It wasn't forceful. In fact, Dylan was very receptive, yielding in some places and moving her body to meet his in others.

He saw the same thing happening in front of him right now. Dylan swarming forward and the waitress yielding, receiving, and embracing. Dylan's right hand slid between their legs.

The waitress let out a loud moan as Dylan's fingers penetrated her pussy. Her hand underneath her and firmly in place, Dylan moved her hips as though they were fucking. The waitress clamped Dylan's ass with both hands to make Dylan's pump faster.

Dylan broke the position after a couple of minutes. She quickly slid to the foot of the bed and threw open the waitress' legs. It didn't take long for Dylan to lick her way up into the waitress' crotch.

Jason had always wanted to watch Dylan go down on another girl. Dylan liked the taste of her own pussy. She would lick her fingers, his fingers, and even his cock if there were fresh pussy juices to be had. And she was so passionate when sucking his cock that he thought she would have the same passion for going down on girls.

Jason stood up to get a better view and when he did, he saw Dylan's tongue probing the waitress' pink lips. Moans from the waitress caused Dylan to give more attention to some areas than others. Every so often, Dylan would pause, lick her lips and even swallow some of the juices. She was clearly enjoying the moment. And that made Jason want to fuck her.

Over time, Dylan began probing the waitress' pussy less, instead concentrating on the most sensitive areas. The waitress moaned even more. And although the waitress was starting to guide Dylan's head to the best places, she didn't have to put out much effort. Dylan knew. She knew from her tongue probes on the waitress and she knew from the spots where she liked to be licked by Jason. Jason stood next to the bed with his shirt open and his pants bulging. He was under strict orders to not come. Dylan had suggested he keep his cock in his pants as well, but that wasn't going to work much longer. He was aching to get out so he undid his belt and dropped his pants and shorts as quickly as possible. His cock was already its full 7 inches. And it was as hard as it gets. The veins looked like they were about to burst and his helmet had a deep purple color.

Jason slowly ran his left hand from the tip down to his balls. A loud "holy shit" drew his attention back to the bed. The waitress was staring right at his cock.

"I've never seen a shaved one!" she exclaimed. "It's so fucking... nice." Dylan looked up for a moment, rolled her eyes at Jason, smirked a little, and then when back down on the waitress. It didn't seem like she was mad that he had his cock out. The look was more "Oh, well" than "I'm pissed." Jason figured she was enjoying herself too much to make a big deal out of it.

Jason slowly stroked himself as Dylan homed in on the most pleasurable spot of the waitress' clit. The waitress started pushing her crotch up towards Dylan's face. And she alternated watching Dylan licking her pussy and Jason handling his cock and balls. The waitress' body started to tense up and she started telling Dylan over and over that she "licked pussy so good." It wasn't really yelling. It was more like enthusiastic panting interspersed with the occasional "Don't stop. Keep licking me."

The waitress' body was taut on the bed and it jerked wildly as she came. She put her hands on Dylan's head. Dylan held her tongue firmly in one place as the waitress fucked her face. Dylan's eyes were wide open as she watched the woman in front of her come again and again. Jason also watched in amazement. He had even stopped stroking his cock. Dylan nuzzled her face into the waitress' crotch and inner thighs as she came down from the intense orgasms. Dylan licked up all the pussy juices she could find and then slid up into the arms of this new lover. They embraced and kissed. It dawned on Jason the Dylan must have this woman's essence all over her. And the waitress was enjoying tasting herself on Dylan.

His cock was in dire need of attention at this point. He was good so far on the promise to not come until Dylan was ready for it. But now he was feeling it was his turn. Dylan cut him off as he started to speak. "Ladies before gentlemen," see declared. "And this lady is ready to go."

The waitress took her cue and gave Dylan one last deep mouth kiss before kissing and licking her way down to Dylan's pussy. She stopped at Dylan's breasts, spending some time sucking and biting on her nipples. Jason liked to do that too. He couldn't get enough of having them in his mouth.

It didn't take long for the waitress to have her face between Dylan's legs. And once there, it wasn't long before the waitress looked up and told her, "I love the way you taste. This is heaven."

Dylan closed her eyes and moaned. Her head went back. Her lips parted and her breathing started getting heavier. The waitress seemed very adventurous. She alternated between working her tongue deep into Dylan's pussy and lightly licking Dylan's clit with the tip of her tongue. Every so often, she would use a finger or two to rub a sensitive area or penetrate Dylan's pussy. Jason had tried some of these techniques with some success, but the waitress had a girl's touch and Dylan's moans made it clear she was enjoying it all.

Jason could stand by no longer. He climbed on the bed, leaned over Dylan and started sucking on her right nipple. He had the left one between his finger and thumb. Dylan squirmed at his first touch. It surprised her but then she readjusted her body to better accommodate the girl between her legs and Jason's probing mouth.

Dylan's body was exploding with pleasure. Both breasts. Both nipples. Inside and outside of her pussy. She turned her head to the left, only to see Jason's cock just a few inches from her face. She wanted it.

"Jason," she whispered. "Your cock."

He knew what that meant. He readjusted his position on the bed so his cock was hovering over Dylan's face. Her head was turned to the side and her mouth opened. Jason lowered himself to an "all fours" position so his body was draped over her head. He slowly pushed his hips forward and watched as his cock entered Dylan's mouth.

The waitress was watching as she licked Dylan's pussy. She started to concentrate on the areas of greatest pleasure for Dylan and Dylan helped out by guiding the waitress' head with her hands. All this was going on as Jason's cock slid slowly back and forth in Dylan's mouth.

Jason decided it was time to talk.

"This is it Dylan," he whispered. "This is our fantasy. This is the moment that makes you come so big, a cute girl licking your pussy and my cock in your mouth."

Dylan began to moan even more. It was a moan of deep pleasure mixed with a tiny bit of panic. Jason had heard this before. She wasn't afraid. She was at that edge of pleasure so great and so strong that it almost hurts.

"Dylan." Jason said. "I want you to come. I want you to come big. I think I'm going to come soon. Where do you want me to come? In your mouth? On your face?"

The waitress was licking Dylan hard and trying to finger her own clit at the same time. She was beginning to make noises of pleasure too. Dylan moans became more constant. And while they weren't getting louder, they were muffled by the cock in her mouth, they had a greater sense of urgency.

Just when Jason started pumping his cock faster, Dylan put a hand on his chest. This was the signal to stop. Dylan had about five inches of Jason in her mouth. Her shorter, urgent moans turned into that familiar long, slow moan that meant she was coming. Her whole body convulsed as the orgasm hit. The waitress buried her face deeper into Dylan's pussy. Dylan opened her mouth a bit wider and Jason withdrew. "Oh God," Dylan gasped for air. "I'm still coming. I'm still coming."

Her body convulsed again and she pushed the waitress away from her pussy. Jason knew what had to come next. It's what they almost always did when Dylan used her vibrator to come while Jason fucked her mouth. Jason grabbed the waitress by the arm and helped her up all the way up on the bed. She lay next to Dylan and watched as Jason positioned himself between Dylan's legs. His cock was huge next to her swollen pussy. Dylan reached down and guided it as Jason pushed forward.

Jason practically came watching his cock separate her pussy lips and disappear inside her. But somehow he controlled the impulse. Dylan started to come again as Jason entered her. The waitress started kissing Dylan and playing with her own pussy.

Jason pumped slowly at first. This usually gave Dylan a very intense second orgasm. Sometimes it was more intense than the first and it looked to Jason like that's what was happening now. He pumped faster after Dylan's second wave of pleasure began to subside.

He was trying to get her to a third orgasm but he wasn't sure he was going to last that long. That's when Dylan asked to lay on her side.

Jason obliged by pulling out. Dylan and the waitress each turned on their right sides. Dylan embraced the waitress, putting her arm over her hip and her fingers on her clit. Dylan kissed the back of her neck as the two of them stroked the waitress' pussy.

Jason took up position on the other side of Dylan and slid his cock into her pussy from behind. It had reached the point that Jason couldn't go slow any longer. He sped up as he pumped and his weight shifted until he was practically on top of Dylan, who was on top of the waitress, but with her hand in the waitress' pussy.

They were all moving at Jason's speed when the waitress started to come. It was all very new and different and odd. Jason felt his cock in Dylan's pussy but he heard someone else coming.

That was it for Jason. He started to moan as the pent up energy released itself. Jason thrust his cock as deep as he could into Dylan and held it there as wave after wave of cum shot through his thick rod and deep into her body.

Then every muscle relaxed. Jason fell back onto the bed, spent and drunk and tired. The room was spinning. He heard Dylan.

"Thank you, baby, for a perfect night of fun. I owe you one. But get some sleep and reload first."

Jason passed out.

-----

That was then.

Apparently, he was rested and reloaded now. At least the girls thought so. And apparently, when Dylan said she "owed him one" she meant the girl-on-girl only rule was not in effect. That explains how he woke to the waitress was sucking his cock. But Dylan had just gotten off with her toy and Jason wasn't sure what was next. He certainly wasn't sure if he was supposed to take the lead on anything. Fortunately, he didn't have to.

"Our friend Claire here has never had a chance to play with a properly shaved man before," Dylan said. "How do you like it so far?"

So that was her name. Claire! Well, Jason thought, it's never too late to learn.

"Most fun I've had sucking a cock," said Claire.

"It's even better on the inside," said Dylan. "Why don't you climb on?"

Holy shit, Jason thought. Dylan is telling another girl to climb on my cock.

"Only one rule," Dylan said. "You get the cock. I get the cum."

Claire didn't hesitate. "I can live with that."

And with that Claire straddled Jason and lowered herself on his cock. Jason wanted to close his eyes and just feel the moment but cutting off one of his senses didn't seem like a very good idea at that moment.

The body was experiencing pleasure. The mind was a little scrambled. Claire let out little noises of pleasure as she wiggled and adjusted to get all of Jason inside her.

Jason felt her wet pussy on the shaved skin around his cock. He loved that feeling with Dylan. This was the same, but somehow different. Claire wiggled even more, grinding her pussy against Jason's smooth skin.

"Ooooh. I like that," she said. "Not sure I can ever go back after this."

Dylan smiled. Jason hadn't shaved before he met her. She had often told Jason that he'd never go back to unshaven once he tried it and she was right. What he didn't understand until this moment was that Dylan never wanted him to go back either. Not a problem.

Dylan stood next to the couple on the bed and watched for a moment as Jason clutched Claire's ass and started to pump her. It didn't take long for Dylan to reassert her control over things.

"Claire," she said. "Grab his wrists and pin him to the bed."

As Claire complied, Dylan reached for her bullet vibrator and turned it on. Jason felt the bullet touch his balls sending wild shocks of pleasure through his body. When it wasn't touching him, it was touching Claire and she started to tremble with pleasure. Claire slowly moved up and down on Jason's cock while Dylan explored their pleasure zones with her vibrating probe. It wasn't long before Jason felt Dylan's fingers on his balls too. He could feel the cum starting to boil up inside of him. "I can feel your balls moving Jason," Dylan said. "Don't come until Claire comes. Save your cum for me."

Claire responded first. "I come best when I can touch myself too."

Dylan instructed Claire to sit straight up but to stay firmly planted on Jason's cock. As Claire released her grip on Jason's wrists, Dylan got on the bed behind her. She straddled Jason's legs and wrapped her arms around Claire.

"I think what you're saying is that you come best when you're touched," Dylan said. "But I'm guessing that you don't have to be the one doing all the touching."

The vibrator clicked on again. Dylan's left hand reached around from behind Claire and grabbed a breast. Her right hand reached around with the bullet and found its way to Claire's pussy.

Claire gasped and threw her head back against Dylan, exposing even more of her pussy to Dylan's reach and Jason's eyes. Though it seemed impossible, he felt his cock grow harder. Claire seemed to notice it too. She simultaneously started to ride up and down on Jason's cock and guide Dylan's hand to the best places. Dylan followed Claire's lead on location and pressure. Jason watched as their fingers found their way to the very top of Claire's pussy lips. Their hands stayed there as Dylan fondled Claire's breasts and kissed her neck. It was quite a sight, Dylan decked out in her leopard camisole and collar, wrapped around Claire's body and Claire completely lost in so many sensations -- the wetness of Dylan's lips on her neck, the pressure of Dylan's fingers squeezing her nipple, the heat and girth of Jason's cock filling her pussy, and the shock waves emanating from Dylan's bullet vibe on her clit.

Jason trying to take it all in and, at the same time, trying to on not come. He was close to releasing his load and the combination of a two girls and a vibrator was making it a tough battle.

Jason's stamina paid off a few minutes later when Claire came hard again. Dylan held her tight to keep her from separating from Jason's cock. Dylan loosened her hold as Claire relaxed and fell forward on to Jason. Dylan was soon next to the two of them.

"Claire," she said. "Still one more thing to do." Claire rolled off Jason and came to rest along his side. Dylan slid down to the foot of the bed and took Jason's still hard cock in her mouth. It tasted of Claire and Dylan was happy about that. Claire looked Jason, kissed him and said, "Excuse me, but I can't miss out on some of this."

The next thing Jason knew, his cock was engulfed by Dylan's mouth and his balls were getting a good cleaning from Claire's tongue. He propped himself up on his elbows to watch but the feelings were too intense to stay upright for long. After catching a hungry glance from Claire and a loving glance from Dylan he laid back and got lost in the pleasure. Jason could tell that they were taking turns -- one sucked his cock while the other licked his balls. Claire was good on his cock, but not nearly as good as Dylan. Every once in a while he would feel them both in the same area. Two tongues running up his shaft or one on each nut. Dylan was deep-throating him when he felt the finger near his ass. He didn't know who was doing it, but it only took a tiny bit of penetration before the cum swelled up and raced through his cock. Jason leaned up a bit and put his hands on Dylan's head, as he had so many times before. He was coming huge. It felt like forever.

And yet Dylan stayed on him, taking in every last drop. The cum was hers, just as she said it must be. But once she got it all, she grabbed Claire's head and gave her a deep passionate kiss. Jason watched as small amounts of his cum leaked from their mouths.

When they finally parted Dylan said, "I hope you don't mind that I decided to share."

-----

No one was sucking Jason's cock the next time he woke up. The sun was streaming through the window. Dylan was propped up in bed next to him, still in her camisole but minus the collar. She was reading something on her smart phone. The clock radio showed it was just after 8:30am. Jason moaned, but it wasn't from sexual pleasure. "I have a hangover," he said. "A Bloody Mary can fix that right up," Dylan replied.

"I think it's a sex hangover."

"Like I said... well, maybe not... never mind."

"Where's Claire?" Jason asked.

"She left about an hour ago."

Jason paused for a moment and then commented, "I always wondered how threesomes were supposed to end. They never show that in porn. They just cut to the next scene. Now I know it ends with a sex hangover."