I Own You

Story Info
A young man becomes his well endowed boss's personal bitch.
2.5k words
4.45
192.5k
225
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Futavision
Futavision
110 Followers

Hello fellow futa lovers! I'm new on Literotica and this is my first story, I hope you all enjoy it and feel free to give me some pointers on how to improve. I plan to write more stories of various genres, but always about futas. Anyway hope you enjoy it!

- Futavision

* * * * *

My name is Michael Severman, I'm 19 years old. I graduated high school last year, I had initially intended to take a year off, to gain some work experience but I think I found a really good company where I can grow and move up in. I've been working for the past year at one of the largest logistics organizations in the world. How I got this job is not something I can answer. All I can say is I started as an intern and got promoted into one of the key teams responsible for moving shipments.

I work under a strict boss, a no nonsense type. She really scares the shit out of me. I often hear her yelling at some unfortunate person around the office. She's the type who'd really grill you for the smallest mistakes. She expects nothing short of perfection.

I don't know why but she has always had a soft spot for me, maybe it's because i'm the youngest employee on her team or maybe she can sense my fear, either way, she always treated me a little different than everyone else. Now that's not to say she spoke to me with a big smile on her face, or looked the other way if I came in late or left work early, not at all. I never once saw her smile, I've never really had the courage to chance what would happen if I had come in to the office late or left early. More like when I made mistakes in filing reports, she would just look at them placidly and correct them herself. She more often than not grilled someone else for my mistake, citing that I was young and new and that they hadn't trained me correctly.

On rare occasions, she would scold me privately in her office, not too harshly though and always began and ended it with praise for my other work and efforts.

Her gentle care and kindness in dealing with me coupled with her stunning knockout figure, drove me to develop a crush on her. She was a tall woman, Blue eyes, with dirty blond hair, she had long toned legs that she showed off by wearing a skirt and high heels, she seemed to be fit and in shape, she had large breasts, trapped by a white blouse. Her golden hair was tied back tightly in a ponytail.

My crush started off innocent but soon developed into an obsession. It became a daily tradition to stay late at the office, just until everyone else had left except the boss herself, under the guise of "working hard" but she wouldn't see what I would do. She was in her office with the door closed. So everyday I would visit her facebook page and look at her personal pictures. She had plenty of swimsuit photos from all of her vacations. I would choose one picture and print it, I know its shameful but what can I do? She was so beautiful, I would never get a women like that in my life.

I printed her photos for weeks, taking them home with me and jerking off to them. I had quite a collection by now, my boss in swimsuits, casual wear and even sexy dresses. I wanted to collect all of her pictures from all of her albums, it became the goal.

One evening however, I did my usual thing, I waited for everyone to leave the office and proceeded to go into my boss's facebook page. I went through her albums and praised my self for all the photos I managed to snag. I found one picture that really got me hot, I had a full erection from looking at it. It was a picture of the boss wearing a very small pair of bikini that barely covered her breasts, down below she was wearing an equally small bikini bottom, over it was a thin multicolored fabric that acted as a sort of skirt. I had to have this photo. I immediately hit print and rushed to the printer near by. The printer was flashing a light, I looked at the little LCD monitor and my heart sunk. The printer's ink cartridges needed to be replaced. I ran back to my computer and tried to cancel the print request but it did not acknowledge. It just kept flooding me with windows that reminded me that the cartridges needed replacing.

Shit shit shit shit! I slammed the laptop screen down, packed it away and went home. I was fucked! As soon as someone replaces the ink cartridges, the risque photo of the boss would be printed first. Not only that but they would also know who printed it. that's it! it's over. I'm as good as fired. My only chance was to come in early and ask IT for the replacement and rip the photo up, even that was a long shot but it was my only hope.

* * * * *

I woke up early the next morning and found a text message from my boss, it read:

'See me as soon as you get in'

I was ready to have a heart attack right then and there. I rushed to the office and to my surprise, no one had made it in yet, not even the boss. I practically ran to the printer. What I saw almost induced a comma. The ink cartridges had been replaced and the printer was on standby. I want back to my desk, shaking and sweating. I waited for the boss to come in and seal my fate. As I waited, thoughts flooded my mind of what would happen to me. This was much bigger than simply firing me. I had violated her privacy, this could turn into a lawsuit.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted as the boss walked into the office. She looked at me without stopping, making her way to her office.

'Good. You're here. Give me a minute.' she said plainly.

She said as she went into her office and shut the door.

After a few moments, she called me in. I walked towards her office dragging my feet. I was sweating and heart beating so fast. I stood in front of her shut door and paused for a moment. Once I go inside my life was going to change, for the worse, I may go to jail. Without any further delay, I knocked on the door, she invited me to come in before I had finished knocking. I walked in and closed the door behind me. She got up from her desk and locked the door then returned to her desk.

I sat in front of her, looking down with humility. We sat in silence for a few moments.

'So,' she finally began, breaking the silence.

'I imagine you know why I called you into my office today, correct?' she continued.

I couldn't reply, I was so ashamed and embarrassed. Her beauty was intimidating, I always felt vulnerable in her presence, more so than ever today.

'Michael, look at me.' She snapped, almost causing me to jump but I looked into her eyes obediently. My heart was racing and I was getting out of breath, am I have a panic attack?

'You know why you're here don't you.'

I reluctantly nodded subtly.

'Tell me why.' she asked sternly as I looked into her eyes, I have never been, more afraid of anyone or anything in my life. I could not answer, I was literally scared stiff.

She opened her drawer and took out a stack of papers and dropped them on her desk. The startling sound of the papers slamming on the desk made me jump.

'Do you know what this is Michael?'

I simply shook my head.

'These are logs Michael. Logs of all of your activities on the company laptop for the past few weeks. I suppose you know what I found don't you?' she said standing up from her desk and walking to the front of it and leaning back on it, her arms crossed.

'Why have you been visiting my facebook every single day. Do you find me attractive Michael? Hm? Is that why you've been going through my personal pictures and printing them? What do you do with my photos Michael? I think I have an idea.'

I sat there silently, frozen solid.

'After you left last night, I needed to print a report but the printer was out of ink. So I replaced the cartridges, I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when the first thing it printed was a photo of me from my trip to Barbados. I was more surprised still when I found out who had printed it. I must say, at first I was flattered, but then I felt hurt. I've always treated you gently, compared to the rest of the lot. I knew you feared me and frankly I found it to be quite cute. So why have you betrayed me? Have I not been kind to you always? Even when you deserved to be reprimanded? Why did you do this? Answer me.'

Tears began to well up in my eyes. My lower lip began quivering.

'Well, explain yourself!' she snapped sharply. She waited for a moment, but I couldn't give a response.

'if you won't speak then i'm just going to have to call the COO and press charges.' She got up from leaning on her desk and went around to pick up the phone. At the sight of this I snapped. I started crying audibly.

'I'm sorry! I'm sorry! You were just so kind to me and so beautiful. I just wanted to imagine what it would be like to be with you. Please i'll get rid of all the photos I have and leave the company, just don't press charges.'

She put the phone down and come around the front of her desk.

'Do you like this job, Michael?'

'Yes ma'am.' I cried out through my tears.

'Would you like to keep this job?'

I paused for a moment, a little shocked that I could come out of this still working for her.

'Yes ma'am!' I cried out again.

'How badly do you want to keep it?' she asked walking back around and taking a seat at her desk.

'I'll do anything to keep it ma'am, I swear i'll never do it again!' I cried, wiping my tears.

'i know you won't darling.' she said in a very soft and comforting voice, as if she was talking to a young child.

'Here's how this is going to work. Starting right now, you will do everything, and I mean, EVERYTHING, I tell you to do without question. I'm going to keep these logs for insurance, and if you ever disobey me, I WILL press charges. Do I make myself clear?'

I paused completely aghast at her intention to blackmail, I couldn't believe it but I had no choice.

'Yes ma'am, I'll do whatever you say.'

'Good boy, now come and sit on mommy's lap.' she said in a motherly, loving tone.

A paused again. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was she testing me?

'Excuse me ma'am?'

'You heard me. Come here.' She gestured with her hand to her lap.

I had no choice. I was being blackmailed into submission. I reluctantly got up and walked towards her and sat on her lap, I was getting hard. I couldn't believe how things turned out. She held me against her breasts with her arms. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, then whispered in my ear

'You know why I was always extra nice to you? I always thought you were cute..and because I always wanted to fuck your little ass.' As she said this I felt something large and hard press up against my ass. I was shocked and quickly got up off her lap and took a few steps back.

'You're a...' I couldn't even finish the sentence out of complete bewilderment.

She threw her head back and laughed. 'What you don't like mommy's surprise?'

'I'm sorry, but I cant do this. I'm not gay.' I said in a broken voice, a little frightened of the repercussions.

'I don't care what you were, but from today, you're my bitch. I own you. You have a choice to make. Face a lawsuit or submit to me.'

I stood defeated silently.

'That's what I thought, now come here.' I obeyed, walking back towards her. She put her hands on either side of my shoulders and gently pushed me down on my knees. She lifted her skirt up and moved her underwear out of the way, revealing her massive, thick cock. It was uncircumcised and veiny. It began to leak precum.

'Suck mommy's cock' She ordered lovingly.

As I drew closer to her member, I was hit with a strong musky stench, I hate to admit it but the smell of her cock was driving my crazy. I became fully hard in that instant, I unknowingly licked my lips. I wanted it. I wanted to taste her cock. She placed her hand behind me head and gently pulled me in toward the intoxicating smell of her cock. I lapped the tip, tasting her precum. It was sweet with a hint of bitterness. I loved it. I opened my mouth and enveloped the entire head and began bobbing my head back and forth. I was drunk with lust.

'Aahh..fuck! That's it! Suck it. Suck mommy cock. Good boy.' she encouraged, pulling me in to the base and holding me there with both hands. I choked and gagged. She released my head as I pulled back, I continued to suck her and swirling my tongue around her cock. I was able to swallow more of her length as I continued. She held my face with both hand and began face fucking me. After a while I could feel her veiny meat throb in my mouth.

'Aah! I'm cumming! Swallow mommy's milk! Swallow it!' She demanded.

Her cock throbbed furiously before bursting in my mouth, shooting rope after rope of thick, creamy semen. She painted my entire mouth and throat with her unique flavor. I swallowed it all, I kept swallowing as she was shooting her load into my mouth. It was incredibly thick in texture and the taste was very sweet but also had a strange bitterness to it.

After she unloaded completely, she pulled out her cock and pulled me up to her. She kissed me deeply on the lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth and dancing with my tongue. She broke the kiss but still holding me close to her face.

'Next time, I'm going to pop you're cherry. You're mine now. Go home, you have the day off. Starting tomorrow, you'll be promoted to my personal assistant.'

I left work rather than shocked at everything; including my boss blackmailing me, or that she had a big dick between her legs, I was lovestruck. I was happy with the outcome and couldn't wait to wrap my lips around her delicious cock again. I was her bitch and proud of it.

Futavision
Futavision
110 Followers