I Pick Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued her dance in a sort of reverse from what she'd done with James. She squirmed in his lap, first facing him then pressing her ass into him. Finally she stood

and took two steps forward and gracefully pulled Dave's underwear down over her hips and to the floor. She bent as she had before without bending her knees. It afforded the men a quick glimpse of her bare pussy. And with another step forward, her dance was done.

She sat down between the girls and pulled her legs up in front of her. She had felt sexy and powerful as she had danced, but now that it was done, was a little embarrassed, and a lot turned on.

Next up was Kelsey. She stood and gave them all one more mean glare. "Alright, fine. Let's do this." The music began again, and she started to sway along with it.

Kelsey closed her eyes and tried to lose herself. She imagined her husband dancing with her, running his hands over her. She imagined him pulling her bra to the side, so taken with passion that he couldn't be bothered to remove it properly. She imagined him taking her sensitive nipple in his mouth and making it hard with his kisses.

The men, and the women, watched as she danced. It wasn't as overtly sexual as Shannon's had been, but they all found themselves mesmerized by her. She reached up and let her red hair tumble to her shoulders. She began running her hands over her body as Shannon had, but spent more time on her belly and breasts. She couldn't bend over very well and had to make do with what she had.

She chose to begin the second part of her dance with Dave. He swallowed hard as she stepped over and sat on his lap. She too noticed how the skirt he was wearing did very little to hide how he felt about this situation. Feeling his cock as it pressed into her ass turned her on in a way she didn't know was possible. She turned to face him and actually pressed her breasts to Dave's face. He didn't know how to respond, so he just kissed the exposed flesh above her lacy bra. She shuddered at the feeling.

James watched as his friend kissed the tops of his wife's breasts and how her belly pressed into his chest. He noticed how her leg found its way between Dave's and pressing into him there. What he felt surprised him. He wasn't jealous at all. Under the circumstances, he thought he was going to feel blind rage. Instead, he felt an ache in his balls as the blood pulsed in his cock.

Finally Kelsey finished with Dave. He tried to catch his breath, and eventually did, but it took him a moment. She caught her husband's eyes and stared at them as she walked towards him. She deftly reached behind her as she did so and unclasped her bra. It fell to the ground and she stepped over it. Her breasts swayed with the music as she leaned over James' face. He too kissed them, and even took one hard pink nipple into his mouth.

"No no," Kelsey said, leaning back. "No touching the dancer." She smiled at him and turned away showing him her round ass. Without another word, she removed her panties. She did it quite gracefully considering how difficult it was to work around her stomach.

Dave watched all this and couldn't believe his eyes. He'd never really thought of Kelsey in a sexual way. The first time he'd met her she was already dating James and thus was off the table so he'd never taken the time to recognize how truly beautiful she was. And pregnancy suited her. Her slender legs leading up to her round belly and full breasts was amazing. He was happy to see that she retained some of her naturally red hair in a small tuft above her lower lips.

And just like that, dance two was complete.

Aubrey was nervous. She hadn't wanted to follow Shannon, but hadn't considered that Kelsey's dance would be so hot too. She hoped that no one could tell how completely turned on she was. She hadn't been able to check, but she was afraid that they would all be able to see how wet she was. Either way, it was time for her to dance.

She stood in front of them as the other girls had done. The song that began was a little more mellow, and she was glad. It suited her style. She began to sway her hips and ran her hands through her curls lifting them and the letting them fall. She wanted to hurry it up and just take everything off so she could sit down, but that wouldn't be fair.

So she danced. She tried to block the others out, but kept thinking about James' chest or Shannon's nipples. Then an image of her husband with his face buried in her best friends cleavage came to her mind and she began running her hands over her body. She started with her breasts, squeezing them through the fabric of her bra. They were larger than Shannon's by quite a bit, but still paled in comparison to the current state of Kelsey's.

She thought about Kelsey's breasts pressing into Dave's face and squeezed her own some more. She unconsciously pulled one of the cups of her bra to the side and pinched a hard brown nipple. Her eyes were closed and the hand not at her breast found it's way lower.

She thought about James and how he looked in his boxer briefs. She saw the way Shannon had pressed herself into him. Her hand slipped beneath the fabric of her panties and she parted her lips and began to rub her clit. She wasn't even aware that she was doing so. She danced to the music while she played with herself.

The song ended and she snapped out of it. She stopped dancing and slowly opened her eyes. She surveyed the room. They were all staring at her. She removed her hand from her panties and resituated her bra. Her skin flushed as she realized what she'd been doing.

Dave began clapping. At first she thought he was being sarcastic, but soon the others joined in. The tension had been relieved. At least it had been a good show.

She began to sit down when Shannon cleared her throat. She pointed out that while Aubrey's dance had been incredibly arousing, the dare still needed to end without any clothes on.

Even after all of that, it was still embarrassing to reach up and remove her bra, but she did so quickly, followed by her damp panties.

James noticed that Aubrey too was clean-shaven. He had enjoyed her performance more than he'd expected. Much like Dave in regards to Kelsey, James had never really looked at Aubrey that way. Now that he had, he was amazed that he hadn't seen before how hot she was.

It was a while before anyone said anything. They all needed a moment to process the last few minutes.

Shannon spoke up. "Alright. So that was our dare. It's back to you guys." She gave them a playful look and began whispering with the other women.

When they turned to the men, the men knew they were in for it.

"Well obviously we need you guys naked. This is quite an imbalance." Kelsey said, motioning to their side of the room. "So how to go about it..."

Dave felt a sinking feeling in his stomach.

"Dave, you take off James underwear and James you take off Dave's skirt. Leave the panties," Aubrey said with a smile.

Dave turned to his friend and looked down at his underwear. He could tell that James still had an erection and really didn't fancy the idea of helping his friend out of his underwear, but the rules were the rules. He started to reach down when Shannon spoke up.

"With your teeth."

Yep, there it is Dave thought to himself. He looked back up at James. "I'm in if you're in." James nodded and Dave knelt down.

He began at the side, pulling the tight fabric down half an inch at a time. It was more difficult than he thought it was going to be, but he kept on with it. He circled around back as to avoid the bulge at the front of his friends underwear and found getting the fabric over James' ass was easier than the hips had been. He tried not to think about how close he was to kissing his friends ass, but it was hard not to notice.

He managed to get them down quite a ways before he encountered a problem. James' erection, which had still not managed to go down after Aubrey's show, was preventing the underwear from going any further. Dave was going to have to actually get in there and fix the problem. James apologized, but pointed out that it was really Aubrey's fault.

Dave understood, but that didn't make it any easier. He took his teeth and grabbed the lip of the boxers and began pulling them up over James' cock. He felt it rub against his cheek and found that it bothered him less than he would have expected. He finally managed to get the fabric up and over and as he pulled down and released his friend's erection, it rubbed against his lips for a moment.

James tried to not enjoy it, but after everything that had happened and how turned on he was, any contact felt great. He tried to not let it show, but wasn't entirely sure he was successful.

The girls watched as the two men struggled, and giggled to themselves. Aubrey found that the image of her husband knelt before another man kind of worked for her. She wasn't sure that under normal circumstances it would have, but these were not normal circumstances.

When Dave had finally completed the task, he stood up and bowed. While he did so, James quickly grabbed the hem of the skirt in his teeth and pulled down. It came off with almost no hesitation since they had never been able to zip the zipper. Dave was standing then wearing only the bright red thong. His cock stuck out the top and his balls were struggling to stay within their parameters.

The girls looked at the two men and were pleased. James' tone body and trimmed pubic hair was amazing, but Dave's cock was particularly impressive. Not that James' wasn't nice, in fact his was quite a bit thicker, but Dave's length was remarkable.

Dave asked if he could just go ahead and take the panties off. The girls all agreed that he could not. The two men sat back down and looked across at the girls.

Now it was time for the guys to pick a dare for the girls. Both of their minds raced as they thought of a thousand different scenarios. Finally, after a small debate amongst themselves, they decided.

"We dare you to finish what Aubrey started. We want the three of you to masturbate for us," James said without a hint of sarcasm or humor.

They didn't even have to discuss it. The three women maneuvered themselves so that they each had room, with one of Shannon's legs draping over Aubrey's and one of Kelsey's over one of Shannon's. Dave and James had expected some resistance, but then again, this night had gone nothing like either of them had anticipated.

It was interesting to note each of their techniques and how they were the different and how they were similar. Aubrey rubbed her clit in tiny circular motions while Shannon inserted two fingers into her pussy. Kelsey took things slower, taking her time getting there, spending more time squeezing her ample breasts and tweaking her nipples. She alternated between looking at her husband and looking at Dave's cock as is poked out from his panties.

Shannon spread her lips wide, letting the men see how pink and wet she was, before reinserting her fingers. They moved slowly in and out. She hadn't planned for this to escalate so quickly, but now that it had, she wanted more. In a small breathy whisper, she said, "I dare you to eat me... to eat us."

Dave and James looked at each other and smiled. They crossed the room and found their way to the girls. They each took one of Shannon's legs and began rubbing and kissing them. Aubrey gave a little moan as she watched. The sight of these two men, one of them her husband, kissing this young girls legs, getting closer and closer to her sex, was invigorating and they reached her lips, together, and began sucking on her clit and labia, Aubrey came. A small gush of fluid flowed from her and she moaned again, louder this time.

Dave and James took turns licking up and down, tasting Shannon. When they would pass each other and find themselves face to face, they didn't even mind. This situation wasn't like anything they'd experienced and what was a little kissing between friends?

Dave looked up at Shannon and saw that she was kissing Kelsey deeply. He watched as their tongues crossed and saw Shannon lick Kelsey's bottom lip. Then she turned to Aubrey and kissed her as well.

Dave moved and resituated himself between Kelsey's legs. He kissed her thigh and noticed that she jumped a little. She had been so engrossed in watching her husband eat out Shannon that she hadn't noticed him. She was still rubbing her clit, but when Dave looked up at her and their eyes met, she took his head and guided him to her.

Her lips were pink and swollen. Fist he kissed the little tuft of red hair and then slowly kissed down one side and then the other, covering her in kisses. He could smell her and almost felt light headed with how good it was. Finally he placed his tongue deep inside her. She gasped and leaned back.

As she did this Shannon turned towards her, taking a large pink nipple in her mouth. James was displaced by the motion, and found himself leaning on Aubrey's thigh. They looked at each other and assessed the situation. She pulled him up and kissed him. It was strange, all of it really, but for some reason this, kissing another man, was the strangest. Not bad really, but so different. As they kissed she felt his cock rub up against her. She reached down and took it in her hands.

It was thicker than Dave's by quite a bit and she couldn't quite reach her hand all the way around. She imagined what it would feel like inside her, but first she wanted to taste him. She turned him so that their initial positions were switched. He was now seated next to Shannon, her ass pressed into his hip, while Aubrey took a place between his legs.

She stroked him a few times then kissed the head, running her tongue along its ridge. She cupped his balls and with one quick motion, took him into her mouth. The taste was salty, but not unpleasant. He watched as her lips went up and down and as her tongue licked lightly and was in heaven.

Kelsey felt much the same way. Dave was still at work on her clit, licking and sucking expertly, but with the added attention of Shannon at her breasts, she almost couldn't handle it. Almost.

She felt an orgasm approaching and pulled Shannon's head tighter to her breast. Shannon responded by flicking her tongue and sucking on Kelsey's nipple harder than before. Dave sucked her clit into his mouth and she came. He swallowed her juices as best he could.

Shannon kissed Kelsey again as Kelsey struggled to catch her breathe. Dave looked over to see his wife with another man's cock in her mouth. He loved it. It was amazing seeing it from this angle. Kelsey and Shannon saw too and for a moment they all just watched the show; James and Aubrey never even noticed.

Shannon pulled Dave onto the couch with them seating him between Kelsey and herself. She killed Dave as Kelsey ran her hands across his stomach. She reached down and stroked his cock through the panties and Dave could feel it trying to escape. Shannon maneuvered herself on top of Dave as Kelsey moved the fabric to the side and guided him towards Shannon's pussy.

She was so wet that there was little resistance as she fell upon him. She took him all the way, feeling him deeper than she'd ever felt anyone. He was at least an inch longer than anyone she'd fucked before and she just took a moment to revel in the feeling.

As Shannon began to pull up and down, up and down, Kelsey leaned towards Dave and he took one of her gorgeous ripe breasts into his mouth. The nipples were still slick from Shannon's mouth and the taste was sweet.

James had to stop Aubrey before it was too late to fuck her. He pulled her up and they kissed. After a moment she turned and pressed her ass against his fat cock. She rubbed him this way before taking him in her hands and guiding him into her warm pussy. It was amazing how full she felt, how he spread her. It was wholly different than the way Dave felt inside her. Not worse or better, but different.

Shannon, who was busy fucking her husband, leaned over and kissed Aubrey as she swayed up and down on James. The circuit was complete. James was in Aubrey who was kissing Shannon while she fucked Dave who sucked on Kelsey's breasts.

Dave felt himself getting close to coming and stopped Shannon's motions. He pulled her off of him and she didn't miss a beat, positioning herself between Aubrey's legs, which gave her access to both Aubrey's clit and James balls. Dave, meanwhile, pulled Kelsey close to him. He wanted to fuck her, it was that simple. He hadn't known it before tonight, but he wanted to run his hands over her swollen breasts and belly as he felt himself coming inside her.

He turned her away from him on her side and entered her from behind. Her pussy was warm and wetter than he could have imagined. He cupped one large breast in his hand and squeezed it gently, running a nipple between his fingers. She moaned and he kissed her neck, her red hair tickling his face.

Shannon cupped James balls lightly, squeezing them and as she did, she could feel them tighten. James whole body tensed as he came inside his best friends wife.

Shannon tongued Aubrey's clit and tried to catch all the come she could as it slowly ran out of Aubrey.

A few moments later Dave felt his orgasm approaching and this time didn't stop himself. He held Kelsey close, running his hands across her tight stomach and kissed her neck once more as he came, his cock convulsing wildly within her.

The five of them lay down in a heap on the floor. Shannon rested her head on Dave while Dave caressed Kelsey's hair. James held Kelsey's hand and Aubrey ran her hand lightly along James' hip. Dave and James looked at each other and smiled, not really believing the evening they had had.

Shannon was the first to speak. "One last dare, and this one is for everyone..." They all waited, not knowing where Shannon would go with it.

"I dare you guys to throw me another party next week.

12