I Pick Up Angelina And Maya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya lay diagonally on the bed with her head on a pillow at one corner, her ass on another pillow and her legs spread. Angelina positioned herself between Maya's legs the way I do when it is just the two of us. I would wait until the two women were well started, then slip under Angelina to start eating her pussy. I watched approvingly as Maya raised her legs and Angelina positioned her shoulders on the undersides of Maya's legs and wrapped her arms around Maya's thighs so her hands were on the pubic area and her mouth was inches from Maya's pussy. "First, try a taste and see what you think", I suggested.

Angelina licked her tongue into Maya's still wet pussy and scooped up a few drops of stray juices that either I had missed or Maya had produced since then. "It's delicious!", she exclaimed, and then she proceded to lick up whatever other juices were available. When I suggested to Angelina that she start licking Maya's pussy lips and spend a long time on them before she went for the clit, she took my suggestion, and soon she was murmurring happily as her tongue licked slowly on one of Maya's outer pussy lips. Maya was cooing contentedly too.

I got out another pillow and set it in front of Angelina's legs, which were spread for me, and then went behind her and lay down on my back to start crawling between her legs. With my head on the pillow, Angelina's pussy was just inches from my face and I waited to first enjoy her musky fragrance. Then I licked up the juices that were available.

After that, the first place I licked was was Angelina's mons, where I enjoyed the feel of her soft, curly pubic hair against my tongue and lips. >From there, I licked my way down the inside of her outer pussy lip, and was careful to bypass her clit hood. I hoped to let Angelina have the pleasure of feeling Maya cum from Angelina's eating her pussy before she herself climaxed. My tongue especially llikes the feel of the clit hood and the clit beneath it but I resisted the temptation and licked down between the inner and outer lips, until I reached the start of the outer lip, below the vagina.

Angelina's voluptuous breasts are very nice to look at, to lick and suck and to fondle but just then they were in the way, because I wanted to see how she was doing her first time at eating a pussy. I reached up and parted them and I could see her eagerly licking along one of Maya's inner pussy lips. Obviously, she was doing something right because Maya's pussy was oozing juices and was already humping into Angelina's face. I watched as she sucked the juice out of Maya's love hole and started licking along the other inner lip. In a few minutes I would make the suggestion I had mentioned before but first I wanted to get back to what I loved best, eating Angelina's marvelous pussy.

Again, I started at Angelina's mons, licking her fine, curly pubic hair, and then I started down the inner surface of the pussy lip, skirting the clit hood. Once again, I licked both the inner and outer pussy lips, probing my tongue into the seam between them until I reached the end of the outer lip. Not much juice had been produced by Angelina's pussy yet, and her pussy hadn't started humping into my face yet but I had just started and I had been careful not to arouse her too much because I wanted Angelina to be able to concentrate on eating Maya's pussy. Once Maya climaxed, it would be Angelina's turn to cum.

I moved Angelina's lovely breasts again to see how she and Maya were doing. Angelina's tongue was probing the lower edge of Maya's love hole and Maya's pussy was humping more strongly into Angelina's face. I believed the time had come to get Angelina's nipples into action. "Okay, Lina, I want to show you something", I said. My voice was muffled by the luscious female flesh around me, but she heard me and leaned back. "Rub her clit with your nipples", I told her. Hold your titty in one hand and, very gently, peel back Maya's clit hood with the other. Then, lean forward and touch her clit with your nipple. Be really careful though, because her clit is very sensitive, and so is your nipple."

"Let me help", said Maya, "I have had women do this before, and it really feels good, but I'll move my clit hood because it isn't always easy to find." Then she reached down to her pussy and carefully pulled the hood back, exposing her adorable clit.

Angelina held one of her titties in either hand and gingerly leaned forward until she barely touched Maya's clit. Even that small contact made Maya moan, and Angelina breathed in sharply because her nipples are also very sensitive, especially while she is making love. She leaned forward again and this time she made better contact between nipple and clit, and rubbed them together. Maya moaned again, louder this time, and her pussy started fucking into Angelina's titty and into the hand that was holding it. Angelina continued rubbing, and then she switched to the other nipple, and rubbed it against Maya's clit. Maya moaned even louder and her pussy fucked more strongly into Angelina's hand and its delightful cargo.

With the nipple-clit activity going smoothly, I slid back to the proper position to resume eating Angelina's pussy. Her pussy was lubricating more now, and I had the pleasure of feeling it humping into my face. Because Maya was closer to cumming, I decided to bring Angelina closer too so I started licking between her inner and outer pussy lips again. This time, when I got to her clit hood, I gently caressed her there with my tongue, indirectly stimulating her adorable clit. This was the first time I had done that, and I felt her juices trickling out onto my chin, her pussy started fucking down into my face and I could hear her moaning. I started licking between the other inner and outer lips, and when I reached the clit hood, I massaged it with my tongue again and got more face fucking, more pussy juices and louder moaning.

"George, this feels really good, and it's so much fun that I want to do it again when I eat another pussy but I'd rather eat Maya's pussy with my mouth. I want to go back there now, Okay?" Having said that, Angelina started moving back to where she had been before, and I moved with her. When she got back in position, I looked up and saw her sucking all the juices from Maya's pussy, and licking around the edges to be sure to get them all.

"Try to put your tongue in there", said Maya. Angelina tried but she onlly got it in a little way. Her tongue was very dextrous when she sucked me off earlier but it is a learned skill to put your tongue into a vagina, so Angelina settled for just licking around the edges. That was enough to produce more pleasurable moans from Maya and to induce Maya's pussy to secrete more juices and fuck Angelina in the face even more. As Angelina licked the top of Maya's love hole, she stimulated the underside of her clit. "Oooo, lick me there", was Maya's request. Angelina complied and Maya's moans turned to whimpering as she got closer to cumming.

Angelina was getting closer to cumming also, but she was still further away than Maya was. After licking her clit hood, I rewarded myself with the fresh pussy juices and started probing the underside of her love hole, and then along the sides. Angelina's inner pussy lips are very sensitive and I licked her there next, moving my tongue from one to the other, crossing over her wet love hole. When I again reached her clit, I gently and briefly carressed it with my tongue. This brought her even closer to cumming, and I could feel her thighs turn out, so she could thrust her pussy even more into my face. She had been on her knees but as she jammed her pussy into my face, she stretched her legs out behind her and her hips started swiveling. This let her jam her pussy into my face even better. Angelina was on the verge of cumming and I wanted to keep her at this level until Maya had climaxed, so I satisfied myself with licking her inner pussy lips.

"Ooo, Lina, I wanna cum. Suck my clit." That was Maya's demand, and Angelina was ready to comply. This was the first time she had ever eaten a pussy, but hers had been eaten often enough that she knew what to do, and she did it. "Ooo, Yeah. Yeah. Right there. Suck me there. That's it! Oooo, that feels good." After Angelina found the spot, Maya's pussy started fucking stronger than ever into her face, and she was seconds from cumming.

Angelina was almost that close to cumming and I was holding onto her ass while she swiveled her hips and ground her pussy into my face. She would have been whimpering but Maya's clit was filling her mouth.

When Maya started cumming, she clamped her legs around Angelina's head and started rocking from side to side while jamming her pussy into Angelina's face. Maya's arms flailed the bed on either side of herself and her heels drummed on Angelina's back. Angelina knew enough to hold on tightly to Maya's legs and keep her mouth sucking on Maya's clit while she continued cumming. When Maya climaxed, her back arched and her pussy gave one last thrust into Angelina's face. Then her arms and legs were still and she totally relaxed on her back. Angelina licked up all the delicious pussy juices she had quickly learned to love.

After Maya finished cumming, I thrust my tongue into Angelina's love hole and concentrated on licking the upper side, just under her clit, and then I started probing between her love hole and her clit. "Oooo, God, I wanna cum. Suck my clit. Suck my clit", she begged. It was time, and that is what I did. Her adorable love button was waiting for me and I clamped my lips onto it and started sucking on it. My lips formed a seal and my tongue licked the sides and top of her precious clit. I continued this for two minutes while Angelina crooned her delight and then she started cumming.

She announced that happy event with squeals of "I'm cumming. Ooo, God, I'm cumming." Angelina's legs squeezed my head and she rocked back and forth, jamming her pussy into my face even more. Her arms couldn't get hold of my head so they flopped on the bed, while she ecstatically crooned how much she loved to cum. When she climaxed, there was one last thrust of her pussy into my face, and then she relaxed completely, her arms and legs sprawled on top of the bed and her pussy dripping juices on my chin. Once Angelina had finished cumming, I moved my face so the juices dripped into my mouth, and I enjoyed their delicious taste. Whatever didn't drip into mouth, I sucked and licked out of her pussy.

I really love eating Angelina's pussy, especially when she cums, but I was also thinking about what she had said earlier when I had admired her lovely ass. "You gotta eat my pussy first", she had said, and eating her pussy is so much fun that I would call it a wonderful day if that was all I did. I know, however, that when Angelina is nice and relaxed from cumming after I eat her pussy, she likes me to fuck her in the ass. My cock was aware of it too, and that awareness and the Viagra I had taken earlier, had made it good and stiff. There is always a tube of KY Jelly on the stand beside the bed and I slid out from under Angelina and went and got it.

When the women saw what I had, Angelina smiled in anticipation and Maya was less sure of what was about to happen. "Are you gonna fuck Lina in the ass?", she asked. When I said that I was, Maya then asked "Can I eat her pussy while you do?"

Usually when I fuck a woman's ass, she is on her hands and knees or lying face down, and we always use plenty of lubricant, usually KY Jelly. The lubricant liquefies and when I am stroking my cock in and out, some of it, tainted by fecal matter, drips out. If Maya is lying underneath us, eating Angelina's pussy, it would drip on her face, which would be very unpleasant and unsanitary. There are ways to avoid this, but they involve using positions that are more tiring, but that are possible. I hesitated but Angelina answered for us. "Sure. Why not? We'll all enjoy it."

Angelina got on her hands and knees near one side of the bed and, after I put on my condom, I lubricated her thoroughly, pushing my finger all the way into her ass to be sure the inside walls were well-coated. I try to overdo it, because that is better than not enough. After I also covered my cock with the jelly, Angelina reached back and spread her asscheeks, and I opened her sphincter with the fingers of one hand and guided my cock with the other. We would start in this position and then move into the position we would use.

I put the tip of my cock at Angelina's well greased ass and gave a gentle push. The tip entered. "Mmmm", said Angelina. "That feels good." With my hands on the fronts of her thighs, I gave another gentle push and more of my cock entered. Angelina expressed her pleasure again. After about four more pushes, my entire cock was buried in Angelina's lovely ass and she was cooing her pleasure. I slowly drew it out and applied more lubricant to my cock and thrust it slowly back in. Angelina cooed again. After a few more deep and slow strokes, the lubricant was well spread and we were ready to change our position.

With my cock all the way in Angelina's ass, we slowly leaned toward the center of the bed until we tipped over. After I stroked my cock in and out a few times, we rolled over so I was on my back, with Angelina lying on top of me, my cock still imbedded all the way in her ass. Maya helped us arrange our legs, with mine spread wide and on the outside and Angelina's legs also spread and with her knees bent so her feet were flat on the bed. She would use the muscles in her legs to move herself up and down to meet the strokes of my cock into her ass. My hands were on Angelina's hips to guide her strokes and to keep her centered on top of me. My belly isn't very flat and her ass is curvaceously round and there would be a tendency for her to fall to the side. After a few experimental strokes that went well, Maya got on her knees between Angelina's legs and prepared to feast.

In this position, Angelina has to do most of the stroking and, since we started with my cock all the way in her ass, she pushed herself so she slid along my body and her ass backed off my cock. Then she pulled herself back down my body and I thrust my cock up to meet her, and we ended our first stroke with my cock all the way in her slippery ass, and Maya licking up the plentiful juices from Angelina's pussy. The second stroke was a copy of the first, as was the third. Angelina was moaning from the pleasure of my cock going slowly and deeply in and out of her ass and from the pleasure of Maya's clever tongue and lips on her wet pussy. Maya was murmurring happily as she devoured the plentiful juices that Angelina's pussy was producing, even though she would not have the pleasure of having her face fucked by that pussy. I was moaning with the pleasure of my cock sliding in and out of Angelina's well-greased but tight ass. All together, the sounds of our pleasure made an erotic trio.

We started slowly but once we got into a groove, Angelina increased the speed of her strokes. This was unique to her, being fucked in the ass and having her pussy eaten at the same time and the uniqueness was especially arousing to her. The position was tiring but she is young, and so aroused that she didn't mind. I easily matched the speed of Angelina's strokes, and this was not much different to me from fucking in a feminine superior or cowgirl position. Maya was really having a ball. Her head was between Angelina's legs and most of her weight was supported by her elbows leaning on my legs but I didn't mind because she is light. Angelina's delicious pussy juices were plentiful, and Maya's face was in an easy position to savor them all, and she was completely in charge of where she put her tongue or lips.

Otherwise, Angelina was in charge, and controlled the speed and direction of our strokes. The straight in and out movements we started with were good, but she likes more variety so she started swiveling her hips as she slid her ass up and down on my cock. The additional twisting motion of my cock in her ass and her ass surrounding my cock brought even more intense pleasure to both of us and our pleasurable moans were louder and more intense. "Lina", I told her, "you,ve got the hottest ass in the world. I really love fucking you there." My compliments increased her pleasure.

We continued fucking for a long time, while Maya 's mouth pleasured both itself and Angelina's pussy, until Angelina was ready to cum. "This is so great, you guys, but I'm almost ready to cum. Lick my clit, Maya." Then she increased the speed of our strokes again. I matched her speed, and at every stroke, my cock plunged all the way into her ass, and sometimes I could feel my balls brush against Maya's chin as she concentrated her attentions on Angelina's clit. My own climax was building and I expected to cum right after Angelina did.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming", was Angelina's happy cry. This time, both legs were free and she squeezed Maya's head between them while her hands were pushing Maya's face into her pussy. Angelina's movements became erratic, but I held her around her waist and continued pounding my cock into her ass while she bounced up and down and trilled her delight. Maya held on tightly, also, for as long as Angelina continued cumming.

When Angelina climaxed, there was a great spasm of her body and then she relaxed. I continued fucking my cock into her ass until I ejaculated into my condom. Maya enjoyed a bountiful feast of Angelina's fresh cum juices, and we all lay in a contented heap.

12