I Play Netball

Story Info
An encounter after the game.
1.5k words
4.3
25.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

I was at a netball park. You know the sort of thing. A large park with an area where a number of netball courts are marked on the grass. The league I played with played there on Saturday afternoons. We had a number of grades in the league, starting with the tiddlers, who played first, right up to the older women, half of them mothers of the tiddlers.

I was a lot closer to the older women than the tiddlers. A little too close, come to think of it. It's already been suggested that I might like to move up a grade. Still I'm not married yet and young enough to enjoy flirting with the guys who come along to cheer for their girlfriends.

I'd finished my game (we'd won, for a change) and I was strolling around the greater park, just enjoying the park, the nice day, and the two guys flirting with me.

Ron and Andy were the guys. When I wandered off for a while they'd attached themselves to me. Andy was a flatterer, going on all the time. Ron, on the other hand, was very quiet, but I'd seen the way he looked at me. He may not have said much but he wanted me. It really gives a girl a thrill to know that.

We strolled along, the repartee flowing between Andy and myself, innuendo lying scattered all around us. Eventually I had a slight dig at Ron, trying to see if I could get a bit of flattery out of him.

"What's the matter, Ron? Nothing to say?"

He looked at me thoughtfully and then looked around the park generally. Apparently satisfied with what he saw he gave a slow nod and turned back to me.

"I don't talk much," he admitted. "What I do say, I mean. I'm also more of a do-it kind of guy. Right now, for instance, I'm going to get you to put your hands on that tree and lean into it while I take down your panties and fuck you."

I was silent while I ran what he'd said through my mind, trying to work out what he meant. After all, he couldn't have meant what he said.

"Ah, excuse me?" I will admit to a little confusion.

"Oh, I think you heard me well enough," he said, and his hand was on my back, steering me towards the tree he'd mentioned.

I'm not sure what sort of tree it was but it was rather large. It occurred to me that if I didn't want to walk face first into it I'd be wise to put my hands in front of me and against the tree. That's how come I found myself with my hands on the tree, leaning towards it.

Netball skirts are rather short. To offset this we tend to wear modesty shorts under them. This meant that Ron couldn't just pull down my panties as stated. He had to lower the modesty shorts first. It turned out that he was able to do this quite efficiently and I suddenly had a cool breeze blowing around my private parts.

"Are you crazy?" I demanded. "We're in the middle of the park. There are people everywhere."

"Um, we're not, really," he told me. "We're more over to one side and there's no-one else around. No-one will notice what we're doing here."

He wasn't backwards about getting into action. His hand was already between my legs, rubbing me. I was too stunned to say anything for a moment. I flicked a glance at Andy and he was looking both startled and amused.

"It doesn't matter if there's no-one else around," I pointed out acerbically. "You just shouldn't be doing this."

"Why not? You haven't told me not to."

What, the man's about to rape me and I should ask him not to?

"You mean I have a choice?" I asked, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Of course you have a choice," Ron said, sounding offended. "It's not as though I want to rape you. Ah, I should warn you, if you're going to say no then you should probably say it fairly soon."

I'll say I should. He'd unzipped and I could feel his cock resting between my legs, just being rubbed lazily against my lips. Why would he think I wouldn't say no?

I was breathing a little harder and I could feel the fires starting in my groin. It just wasn't fair. If he raped me I'd be able to console myself with the fact that it was rape and I had no choice. Looking around I noticed that although I could see through the bushes and trees and see a lot of other people, they couldn't really see us or what we were doing. It was rather erotic in a way, having sex in public, with that edgy feel that we could be caught at it. I had to decide. Well, not really decide. I had to tell him no. I mean, I couldn't let him just take me like this. I just couldn't.

I opened my mouth to tell him to back off and then snapped it closed. While I'd been dithering he'd eased my lips apart and his cock was now pressing between them. If I didn't speak he'd be pushing into me.

God help me, I didn't say a word. I just stood there, eyes wide, not believing this was happening, but unable to deny that what felt like a very large cock was now pushing its way into me. Well, I guess I did say something, but it was more along the lines of, "Ah, ah, oh my gooood."

While that pithy little comment was being dragged out of my lips I could feel him inside me, happily pushing deeper and deeper, stretching me and filling me. Once he started there was no delay or hesitation, just his cock moving determinedly into position.

He didn't delay once he got home, either. Hands on my hips he was pulling back and thrusting forward again, using his grip on my hips to encourage me to move with him. Not that I needed much encouragement. I was beyond excited. I was having sex in the park with people all over the place and what was more Andy was right there watching it happen. I was just about ready to orgasm just thinking about it.

Not that I had to do any thinking. Ron's cock was telling me what to feel, my thoughts not needed. He drove hard into me, banging away in fine style, and I, god help me, was doing the same, pushing back hard to meet him, taking him deep with every stroke.

Even while we going at it I knew that this wouldn't be enough. Sometime in the near future I was going to wind up naked underneath this man and I was already looking forward to it. Terrible thought - what if he didn't ask for my number? Forget the future, I decided. Concentrate on the now.

Surprisingly easy to do, or maybe not so surprising. When you're the focus of an energetic erection it's amazing how you concentrate on it and what it's doing, which in this case was quite rapidly lifting me to the stars. I was groaning softly now as his cock hammered into me, wanting him so badly I couldn't stand it. My arousal was complete and my excitement levels were off the chart.

I sensed him give a deep groan and then he was coming in harder than ever, pushing me frantically towards my climax. I didn't try to fight it off, seizing it with both hands, as it were, giving myself joyfully to the pleasure. Giving us both to the pleasure for that matter.

I sagged forward against the tree, letting it hold me up. My panties and modesty shorts were sliding back up and into position, courtesy of Ron. What a thoughtful man. I took a deep breath and straightened up.

"OK, love," said Andy. "Now it's my turn."

I looked at him, puzzled.

"What on earth are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Ah, my turn to fuck you," he said, seeming puzzled by my reaction.

"What? What on earth makes you think I'd do something like that?" I demanded.

"B-but you just let Ron. . ." His voice faded away.

"I let Ron what?" I asked.

"Ah, fuck you. Just then."

"I did no such thing," I snapped at him. "How could you possibly think I would?"

"What? I saw you. Tell her Ron."

"Tell her what? It seems to me that you have an over-active imagination, Andy. Does it seem likely that I'd try to fuck a woman in the middle of the park?"

"He must have been smoking something," I suggested.

"True," Ron agreed. "He doesn't look like a junky but to come up with such a wild idea." Ron sadly shook his head. "He must be stoned and we didn't notice."

Andy looked at us, speechless. Then he threw his hands in the air and walked away, muttering to himself. Ron looked at me and smiled.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers