I, Pornographer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Penny, are you computer literate?"

She says "Sure. I surf the web a lot."

"Great. I'll get you a fast laptop and what I want you to do is read some erotica. I'm looking for a story I can turn into a script for a porn movie. What I'm looking for in a story is one which will pull female viewer in yet keep the horny males interested. Does that sound like something you'd like to do?"

"Sure, Brad. It's kind of boring doing nothing while you work on the computer."

"Great! I'll set you up with an office and a computer and you can assist me in finding a story."

She likes this idea.

I say "However, you keep flashing me with that gorgeous pussy and I now have a hard-on that you caused. So I think we'd better get naked and get busy."

She's got a big smile on her face. "I'm glad my flashing got your attention. I'm ready for that cock again."

And I'm ready to bury this hard cock.

Later Monday, I receive two phone calls. One from a man who is interested in being a porn star. The other is from a young woman who asks me a lot of questions. She finally asks if she can be tested. I set them both up with appointments to be filmed and fucked. The man named Mike Paloni is scheduled for Wednesday afternoon at 1pm. The woman is named Jules Fernandez is set up for an appointment on Thursday afternoon at 2pm.

I tell Penny about the appointments and then discuss what I want her to do with the man. I want to see if he can get hard without being touched so she's going to do the striptease for him and give him a lap dance without touching his penis. If that doesn't get him hard, I don't know what will. We talk about the shoot after he gets hard. I want to find out how good he is at eating pussy before he fucks Penny.

After we lay out some guidelines for the male shoot, we start to talk about what I want her to do with the woman. Basically, I will do exactly what I did for her shoot and she will join us while I'm eating the lady's pussy. I want Penny to offer Jules her pussy and see if she has an issue with eating her. Then after a while, I'll back off and they will go into a '69' for a few minutes. Then I'll take over again and fuck her. Penny is excited and can't wait for both shoots.

Tuesday.

Penny hits a gold mine late Tuesday morning. She finds a story that I love. It's a very sexual love story between a millionaire and a poor girl. It's kind of like the Fifty Shades Of Grey but there's no BDSM. I'm going to get with the author and buy the rights to turn it into a porn movie. This story is a love story with a lot of sex written in. The sex is very hot. We are reading the sex scenes together and both get hot enough to strip and fuck each other again. I give her a $1000 bonus for finding that story. She's very happy. That'll keep her going nicely until her first Slipstream paycheck arrives.

Early that afternoon, I contact the author and I buy the rights to the story for $5,000. I also put an ad in the newspapers in this city for script adapters with a possibility of their being two openings.

I also finish editing Penny's video tape. We watch that together and by the end, I'm hard again and she says she very much wants me to cum in her mouth. I let her blow me and after around seven minutes I fill her mouth with my juice. She smiles at me and swallows.

Tuesday night at my place, we drink a bottle of champagne to celebrate her finding the story and I tell her I want to give her some orgasms. I go down on her, stick my thumb into her ass and lick and suck that pussy to three hard orgasms. I'm hard after I finish with her so she goes down on me again. I'm really liking this young woman. She's as sexually free as I am.

Wednesday.

Today the script adapter ad shows up in both major newspapers, the phones start to ring off the hook. I start to make appointments for interviews. This is going to keep me busy. I get over twenty inquiries so far. The appointments are spread over the next business week.

On Wednesday afternoon after a couple script writer interviews in the late morning, the time comes to test our prospective male porn actor. Penny says she's ready. Mike Paloni arrives on time and we let him in. Penny is sitting next to me and she's has four pieces of clothing on under a robe. I ask Mike to strip. He takes his clothes off and stands before us. He's in good shape and his flaccid penis looks to be about five inches. His only problem is he's very hairy.

I say "Okay, Mike. Have a seat. I see only one issue, the hair. You don't see too many male porn stars with a lot of body hair. So I think you are eventually going to have to manscape."

Mike laughs at that.

We go through the male interview which is not quite as extensive as the female interview. He's 5' 11" and 180 lbs and in good shape. Mike has had threesomes with several females. He says he loves to eat pussy, Penny will see. I take the photos and then I turn it over to Penny who smiles at me.

Penny removes the robe and she's dressed a lot like a stripper. She brought in a small boombox and starts some stripping music. She is soon bumping and grinding in front of Mike. She starts to remove the little bit of clothes she has on. I don't know about him but she's got me hard. I can't see Mike's package very well so I don't know if she's affecting him or not. Soon she's totally naked and she starts to do a lap dance. I need to ask her if she's ever stripped professionally because she's damn good. Too bad we don't have a pole in here for her to use.

I grab the handheld camera and start to get some shots of her dancing on him. Yeah, he's already pretty hard. Looks like he's a bit longer than me and the same thickness. I'd say about eight inches long and maybe an inch and a half in diameter. Penny is working it and rubbing her ass on the head of his cock.

Soon she kneels and begins to tease his cock with her tongue. He sighs loudly. Soon she is working it in and out of his mouth. After a couple of minutes, she stands up and sits on the couch with her legs spread. She says "Okay, stud. Let's see how well you eat pussy." Mike smiles and is on his knees in no time. I'm taping his tongue action and Penny seems to be liking it. After he brings her to one orgasm, she pushes him away and gets on her hands and knees. I hand him a condom and he rolls it on.

Soon he's pounding in and out of her and she's moaning. I'm getting some good shots. Penny has three orgasms in that position and then Mike pulls out and tells her to lay down and spread her legs. She's there in no time and he slips back in. Mike does pretty good. He lasts through seven of her orgasms and then pulls out, pulls the condom off. Penny jumps up and kneels and he cums all over her face.

Looks like we have a male actor. Penny goes and cleans up while I talk with Mike and sign him up. I will also send his tape off to California but I tell him what I want to do here. He's happy with my idea for this area. The males won't make as much money as the females but Mike says he doesn't really care. He's looking to get laid for money so this fits his desires perfectly. The males will get $300 per orgasm.

After Mike leaves, I sit down with Penny to get her thoughts. She says she enjoyed it. She does say that the orgasms weren't as hard as the ones that I give her. It's probably because they didn't stay with the pussy eating long enough and he also didn't play with her ass either. Overall, she likes him.

Penny is spending most nights with me now. She's got her own apartment but doesn't spend too much time there now. On Wednesday night, we're laying in bed after a good long fuck and she props herself up on an elbow and says "Brad, did you get jealous when I was getting fucked by Mike?"

I smile and say "Actually, I was a little jealous but I knew you were doing your job, just like I will tomorrow. We have to put jealousy behind us and do our jobs. I really like you, Penny, but we have jobs to do. As long as you keep doing a great job, I'll be happy. Neither one of us is exclusive and we knew that going into this relationship."

"Relationship, huh?"

"Well, yeah. We're in a relationship even though I'm paying you to fuck me."

"Good, I like that idea. Brad, help me take this butt plug out." She gets on her hands and knees and I slowly slip it out of her ass. She's already on the medium plug and she tells me she loves it, especially having sex with it in and vibrating. Once I get it out, I notice her anus gapes pretty long after it's out. It's looking good.

She takes it and goes to clean it. When she gets back in bed, she grabs me and French kisses me. I'm starting to think about asking her to move in with me.

To be continued.....

12