I Protested

Story Info
A girlfriend's torturous surprise.
3.1k words
3.84
21k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I protested. Admittedly I only protested gently. It was more of a tease for effect than a genuine desire for her to stop. It wasn't the first time I'd played games with Abi since we started dating. We tied each other up, dressed up, role played. We'd been rough and gentle. We'd bitten and spat and talked dirty. The dirty talk was the only thing that had been kind of a turn off. I couldn't take her seriously and she didn't take me seriously when we tried. As far as everything else went however, we were open to it and eager to keep trying new things. I could see that things were escalating and I was open to it, was enjoying it. When she called me up that day and told me to meet her at a hotel I was ready for the next step. I dutifully showered beforehand wondering what she'd planned. My dick couldn't avoid getting hard as I soaped up my genitals. It briefly crossed my mind to rub one out quickly as my mind raced. I slipped my hand up and down my shaft till the head was swelling, ready to go. I let go. I breathed and tried to think about work, the drudgery of the day and the inevitable next day, till my excitement became something more manageable. I dried off and dressed nicely; my dick persistently and aggressively pushing against my trousers as soon as they were on, trying to escape. Throughout my uber ride I thought the driver would say something. He didn't seem to notice and if he did, he didn't seem to care. The same went for the busy lobby of the plush hotel. I had the room number of the suite. I almost ran out of the elevator and up to room 1452. My only instructions were that I should arrive there and I should do whatever I was told. I knocked and adopted what I thought was a suitably submissive stance.

The door swung open. I might have been a little disappointed. I didn't know what to expect. I figured at the very least she'd be clad in leather or latex, whip in hand. She still looked stunning though. The long tight black dress showed off her athletic body, her perky breasts. She had gone all out on the makeup and jewels. It was glamorous more than slutty. She looked like some 1950s movie starlet. Over her shoulder I saw a little table with candles and some food. A champagne bucket stood next to it. Deflated that this would be an excursion in romance rather than perversion I stepped up to give her a kiss. She gave me a look of anger and held out her hand in a stop motion. The angry face was a little too theatrical to be genuine but it had its affect. I stopped. She pointed inside and with as much dom as she could muster she said - sit down.

I smiled, which probably annoyed her. She had put so much effort into her part and I was struggling to take mine with the same dedication. I moved toward the table before she slammed the door shut and yelled at me - Not there!

The sound of the door slamming startled me. I was impressed by the way she was committing to her character. I looked at her and shrugged. She pointed, this time more emphatically, scowling as she did so. About three feet from the table there was a second wooden chair. I gave a quizzical look, shrugged again and sat down. She went to the bed where I saw, with relief and excitement, various restraints laid out. It looked like the start of some horror movie. My dick started to stir again. She handcuffed my arms behind my back. She tied the handcuffs to the chair. She tied my biceps to the chair so that not one part of my arms could move even an inch. I was impressed by her workmanship. She tied my ankles to the legs and then more ties around the bottom of my thighs. I was completely immobile, my legs splayed apart. She stood back and smiled for the first time at her handy work. She then walked up to me. Lifting her skirt a little, her naked knee pressed into my groin. I groaned a little. She reached down to my fly and started to unzip. She looked satisfied to see the inflated head of my penis struggling to get out. She stood back again and made an exaggerated motion of confusion. She even scratched her head and furrowed her brow. She went back to the bed and lifted up a huge pair of cloth cutting scissors. This was where I began to protest. The fact that the scissors were about to be in close proximity to my dick did not terribly concern me. The fact that I did not have a spare pair of trousers and didn't fancy walking out of the hotel dick in hand did. She gave me a stern look and ignored everything I said. Carefully, the scissors were slid down my boxers and trousers. I felt the cold steel slide precariously along my genitalia. In 3 snips she'd cut a line past my testicles and almost to my asshole. My dick was definitely free. I had never felt so aroused. She went back to the bed, carefully placed the scissors down and walked to the table and casually poured herself a glass of champagne. Then nothing happened. I expected a slap, a fondle, some more of the dreaded dirty talk but nothing happened. She refused to make eye contact. It was as if I wasn't there. After a few minutes I started to speak - So what now?

Abi let out a loud exasperated sigh. It felt a little rehearsed. I began to realize how carefully she had planned this out. - Mark. You have this one warning. You will not speak again for the rest of this night.

I was about to agree and then stopped myself. My confused dick started to deflate a little. Abi began to chew on a breadstick. Then there was a knock on the door. For a second I was worried that it was room service. I shot Abi a concerned look. My chair directly faced the door. My dick would be seen by anyone on the other side of that door. She didn't look back at me. I said nothing remembering my instructions. As she walked to the door, her tight ass moved up and down, straining against the fabric of her dress. We hadn't broached the subject of anal sex yet but I felt as though it was on the cards; another flutter in the groin. Abi opened the door. On the other side there was a man. Instinctively I moved my arms, desperate to cover up my exposed prick which was still contemplating Abi's anus. My arms were stuck fast. Abi and what looked like a very handsome man, taller and more muscly than me, kissed on the cheeks. I tried to pull my legs away but they wouldn't move. Something like anger caught me as I saw the man place a handsome muscly hand on Abi's ass. A rage came over me and I thought I would pull the ties apart but Abi apparently knew her knots. I could have shouted but I didn't. My movements were instinctive but the more rational part of me was still playing the game. I looked at Abi to try and get some recognition of where the evening was going. She did not look at me as she led the man across the room to the dining table. I did not look at the man's face but I was sure that he was under instructions to ignore me too.

She poured him champagne and they began to talk. The talk was inane. It was first date chatter and not even good first date chatter. With some relief I realized he was dull. He was a fitness instructor. He liked boats. He didn't vote because he wasn't very political. He chewed and talked at the same time. He slurped his champagne. They poured another. I was thirsty. My limp exposed dick even thought this was terrible as it began to shrivel away. Still though, I said nothing. As they finished off the last bites of the starter, Abi carefully dabbed her mouth with her napkin. The boring handsome man was still eating but she clutched his hand and put it on the table. She leaned forward giving him an unobstructed view of her beautiful, beautiful cleavage. My dick tapped once on the wooden chair. - Greg

Boring name, I silently thought. - In a moment I want to pull your cock out and suck your dick. Then I want you to lick my pussy. Then I want you to bend me over on all fours and fuck me really hard. I enjoy my hair being pulled but not like your trying to remove it, more like you're steering a horse. I like to be slapped like you mean it but not like you hate me. Understand? Oh hang on.

She tapped a finger on the side of her face. Again, it looked like a rehearsed move. - Just one problem.

For the first time in about half an hour she looked directly at me. I must have looked a sight. I had entered into some profound sexual shock. My mouth was open. My dick was stuck in some weird semi hard limbo. I had started to perspire. Abi stood up and went to the bed. She picked up a piece of black cloth and walked towards me. She tied it around my eyes. I think I tried to dodge but my impudence was rewarded with a slap around the neck and then as if to say sorry a slight and gentle caress of my dick. That little touch was enough to pull me into fully erect mode. Her nail lingered on my tip as I caught a whiff of her perfume.

She walked away. There was a moment of silence. I heard a chair being shifted. Abi made a noise as if clearing her throat, then the unmistakable sound of a zip being undone. Abi said in a way that was definitely deliberately too loud - Oh my god this is so big. Are you going to stick this in my pussy and fuck me hard?

Greg grunted something that signified assent. I eye rolled from inside the blindfold. I fucking hated this guy. Then he gave a little moan. I knew that Abi had started to go to work. She moaned a little and then a loud slurping sound. Every noise she made was louder and more pronounced than it needed to be. Her sucks became deafening. I heard her spit. - Do you like this Greg? Do you like when I play with your balls?

Involuntarily I imagined Greg's balls being held, Abi doe eyed looking up at him, her lipstick already smeared. - Oh my god Greg, the thought of your dick in my cunt is making me so wet.

Greg grunted. I pulled again at my restraints. My cock pulsated. After a few more minutes the slurping stopped. Another zip could be heard being undone, slower and longer than the last. - You like what you see Greg? Tell me what you're going to do to me again?

I'm going to fuck you hard babe.

Oooh Greg. I told you what you're going to do to me. Don't make me tie you up too.

I felt as though I could even hear Greg thinking. - Oh, I'm going to lick your pussy and then fuck you hard

- And?

- Pull your hair and slap you?

- Very good Greg and maybe less of the 'babe' too. Now, what to do with these. Oh I know.

A moment's silence and then I felt the silk panties pushed firmly into my mouth. I smelt her on them. Their wetness touched my lips. I thought of her wet cunt. I hated Greg again.

Greg did not show much interest in the theatrics as he performed. It was only Abi's moans that gave away that he had begun. At first they were over the top but then they gave way to gentler more authentic whimpers as the theatrics gave way to real pleasure. Her breathing became loud and quick. - Oh my god. Okay. Okay stop stop.

I heard the first the first slap loud. Abi gave a grateful yelp and then an unrestrained groan as I imagined the much vaunted Greg dick was placed into her pussy. Another slap, another groan. I imagined Greg grabbing her hair like a bridle as he had been instructed to do. The wails were becoming louder and more and more real. The sound of Greg's groin thumping against Abi's ass became noisier, faster. Abi yelled something unintelligible. There was silence, then suddenly her voice close by. My heart quickened. For a moment her breasts swayed against my face. They were soaking in sweat. She made a rip at my shirt. Buttons tumbled to the floor. A sharp twist of one of my nipples was the most attention she'd shown me in an hour and I was grateful for it. She placed her hands on my legs. The rhythmic beat of Greg's fucking resumed. Her moans were now inches from my face. Her nipples danced across the top of my dick, sweat dripping onto it. - Fuck me harder

She said breathlessly. Slap, moan drip. She was about to cum. I could feel it. I wanted to beg her to start sucking my dick. It was so close to her now. But as if she could read my thoughts she paused and moved away, increasing my torment. I moaned something through the panties. I yelled again as I heard them resume their noisy, sweaty mess on the bed. I marveled at Abi's ability for torture and then, to my surprise, I felt a mouth close around my dick. A small pair of delicate hands cupped my balls. A tongue worked the shaft from top to bottom. For a moment I thought I was imagining things. Abi screamed from the bed, it was the unmistakable sound of her cumming. I was disorientated. My own blowjob stopped as if Abi's end was also my own. I felt a pair of breasts in my face. They weren't Abi's. They were smaller, drier. The petite hands worked the knot behind my head. Suddenly I could see. In front of me was a woman, probably of Indian descent, dark brown and slim. Her hair was in a short bob and she looked at me with something like fascination. I'm guessing she wanted to know how I was going to react. I must have looked furious, which seemed sufficient to her. She pulled down her panties and straddled across my dick. I guessed she had been watching the whole event from the other side of my blindfold, because her pussy was wet and she slid onto me with something like relief. She moved slowly, not wanting to knock the chair over. I was raging though. I pulled at the restraints. Over her shoulder, Abi was laying on her side. Her smile showed the contentment of someone recently cum. The twinkle in her eye was someone who was already getting turned on for round too. She looked intensely at me. Greg was there too but who gave a fuck about Greg. - Greg. Go and untie him.

This struck me as the greatest indignity. There was something like fury boiling up, as first my legs were untied and then my arms. The Indian lady that I now realized was incredibly beautiful (Abi had chosen well) seemed to feel something changing inside of me. She started to quicken her pace. She whimpered more meaningfully. Part of me thought I was going to punch Greg as soon as I was free, but instead I stood up. The girl instinctively wrapped her legs around me. I realized I was unstable on my feet, my legs having gone to sleep, but managed to stumble to the bed. I held Abi's gaze for a moment. She seemed fascinated by my reaction, maybe even a little afraid. I threw the girl down and drove my dick hard inside. She screamed appreciatively. I drove it in firmly a few more times, before I pulled out. I turned her over and fucked her again on all fours. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Abi. Her one hand in her cunt, the other holding on to Greg's hard dick. It wasn't as big as she'd described.

I began to fuck with even greater intensity. I slapped her ass, harder than I'd intended but she didn't protest. I pulled her up so her back was against my chest and twisted her nipples more severely than I had wanted but she only moaned appreciatively. I pushed her back on all fours. I saw Greg push his average size dick back in Abi's mouth while she lay down. She vigorously began to work her cunt. I angrily fucked harder, my weight pushing her down so that she was flat on the bed. I scratched my nails down her back. My dick was pumping furiously now. The sound of the pillow muffled the sounds of her cumming. Greg's dick muffled the sounds of Abi cumming, but her arching back gave her away. It felt like a nuclear bomb was about to go off in my dick. I pulled out as semen fired out like gatling gun. Nobody was spared. Indian girl's back, Greg's leg, Abi's stomach all got a piece of my white liquid. I roared like some kind of animal.

My shoulders fell down. Semen hung down from my now exhausted dick. Greg, Abi and anonymous girl all looked at me expectantly. Abi stared the most intently. She looked a little nervous as she wiped a dribble of Greg's spunk that was coming down her chin. I finally spoke. - That was great

The relief was palpable. Greg laughed. The anonymous Girl, whose name turned out to be Jane giggled nervously. I opened another bottle of Champagne. Greg wasn't such an asshole. It turned out I was fucking his girlfriend, which seemed to make things fair. There was some more messing around before they finally left a few hours later. Abi explained the intricacies of the arrangements and then she said - So it's you're move next time.

Then she rolled over and gave me a little wiggle with her ass. - But you reckon there's energy for one more. And for being such a good boy I might even have a special place for you.

[THE END]