I Really DID Need a Vacation!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you didn't, Kevin. It would have gotten you in trouble, and you already had enough problems. In fact, looking back on it, I admire your restraint. What happened with Karen?"

"She did what I told her to. I packed all her stuff when I got home that night, and the next evening when I got home from work, it was all gone. She left her key on the kitchen table with a note that said how sorry she was. I haven't heard from the bitch since," I said. "But I had to get out of there. Being in the apartment we had shared for two years was too much for me."

"Are you OK now, Kevin?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just like you, I had people to lean on. I've really thrown myself into my work, and I go out with the guys some times, so I'm getting by."

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"I've dated some, but nothing serious. I guess I'm just not ready," I said.

"Where are you staying?"

"At the Sea Breeze Hotel on Eighth Avenue."

"Really? We're practically neighbors. I rented a little house only three blocks from there. The listing agent called it a villa. I guess having a hot tub on the deck is what she meant," Marianne said.

"Your own hot tub? Nice."

"Hell yes. Luxury bedroom suite, nice kitchen, built-in grill on the deck, the works. I feel like a queen. Say, what are you doing for dinner tonight?"

"I don't know. There must be a million restaurants around here," I said.

"You're coming to my place. No arguments. I make a mean Bearnaise sauce, from scratch, of course. How do you like your filet mignon?"

"Oh, Marianne, I couldn't," I said.

"Yes you could, and you will. Is medium rare OK?"

"Medium rare is the only way to cook a steak," I said.

"Great. Let me give you my address. Can you be there at 7:00? The kids are at summer camp, which, of course, Bob is paying for, so we can make an evening of it. We'll eat on the deck, so dress for summer evening comfort. It will do you good to get out of the hotel and have a home-cooked dinner," Marianne said.

"What's your favorite wine?" I asked.

So, I had a dinner date. With a beautiful woman. Alone at her place. As I lay on the beach that afternoon, I daydreamed about how delicious Marianne's meal was going to be. I also fantasized about how delicious SHE might be. It wasn't until I heard a few teenagers near me giggling about the distortion in my swim trunks that I realized how involved my fantasies had become.

Oh, what the hell am I thinking? Nothing's going to happen. I'm not going to be the rebound guy, and she's not going to be the rebound woman. Don't be an idiot, Kevin!

That didn't stop me from buying two bottles of wine on my way back to my room to shower, shave, and dress in a nice t-shirt and shorts. As I was getting ready, I considered stopping at a drugstore for a pack of condoms, but then I realized how ridiculous that was. Marianne had invited me for dinner. Period. I hardly even knew her. I was going to be the perfect gentleman.

I rang her doorbell at exactly seven o'clock. When Marianne answered the door, I was a little taken aback. She was wearing a dressing gown, and, it appeared, little else.

"I'm running a little late, and I hate to work in the kitchen in nice clothes. Would you mind starting the grill while I get dressed? It's a gas grill, so you just have to turn it on so it can heat for a few minutes."

"No problem," I said.

As she turned to leave the room, she said, "You can put the wine in the ice bucket on the table on the deck, and if you want, you can set the table. Everything's on the counter next to the sink. You could even get the salad out of the fridge and take that out, too. I'll only be a minute."

I put one bottle of wine in the refrigerator and took the other bottle outside and put it on ice.

She was right. The place was fit for royalty. There was a nice dining table, a few chaise lounges, a hot tub, and tiki torches all around. I fired up the grill.

When I turned to go back in the house, I got a shock. Marianne's bedroom had a sliding glass door to the deck, and she hadn't closed the curtains. I got a very good look at her taking off her gown. She was naked and hot. Seriously hot. Tight, shapely ass, medium sized firm-looking breasts, beautiful perky nipples on perfectly proportioned areolas, a clean-shaven pussy, and no tan lines. As I watched, she put on a tiny black lace thong, a halter top, and booty shorts. Holy shit!

Suddenly, I realized I was staring and could very easily get caught. I hurried back in the house to get the place settings and the salad. When I got outside again, I noticed that the entire deck area was enclosed by a high privacy fence. Wow! She probably tans right here! The guys at the office party had been right. Certifiable, triple-A rated MILF!

Marianne came outside just a moment later. She tipped the grill lid and looked critically at the flame for a moment. "Almost ready for the steaks." She turned to me, flashing me a hungry-looking smile. "This is going to be great. I hope you're ready for this. I like it hot. Really hot."

It took a second for my over-active imagination to allow me to realize that she was talking about the grill.

Marianne went inside and returned with a bowl with the steaks. She placed them on the grill. Immediately, there was a flare-up of flame. "I marinate them in clarified butter and diced shallots. It helps create a hotter fire to seal the outside of the meat and trap the juices. While I check on the potatoes, would you spoon some of the marinade in this bowl onto the steaks? Be careful; there will be a lot of flames." She went back inside. I watched her beautiful ass as she walked.

She came outside in time to turn the steaks and finish cooking them. I took our plates to her, and she served us. At the table, she added twice-baked potatoes to our plates and filled our salad bowls while I poured the wine. Dinner was, in a word, amazing.

After we ate, we cleared the table, and then went back outside to finish the wine and talk about ourselves. Inevitably, the conversation came to the night we had discovered the infidelities of her ex-husband, Bob, and my ex-girlfriend, Karen.

"I didn't know what Mike wanted when he called me that night," I said. "He told me he wanted to buy me a beer and said we needed to talk. I thought he was in some kind of trouble and needed my help."

"Yeah, well when he called me," Marianne said, "I didn't remember who he was at first. He reminded me that we had met at the company Christmas party and said he needed to talk to me. I panicked. I thought something had happened to Bob, and that he had been given the job of calling me with the bad news. What a night! I went from being afraid that Bob was dead to fantasizing about killing him myself!"

"I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you," I said. "I mean, I went through Hell with that thing, and I wasn't married with children like you were."

"It was pretty rough for a while," Marianne admitted. "If it hadn't been for my friends, my parents, and my lawyer, I don't know how I would have gotten through it. I've always been a strong person, but that situation really put me to the test. But the longer it went, the more I realized how bad our marriage had been. Now, I can honestly say that I'm glad he's gone. I'm truly happy for the first time in a long while."

"I'm glad to hear that," I said.

"I'm glad to be able to say it," she laughed. "Say, why don't you go in and get that other bottle of wine while I light the torches? Even though a year has passed, I feel like celebrating our new lives."

We sat outside for a while, sipping our wine, laughing, and just generally having a good time. We weren't drunk, but we were getting to a point where our inhibitions were probably compromised. That meant that I was no longer able to keep my eyes from her luscious-looking breasts in that halter top, or her legs that disappeared into those skimpy little shorts. I knew I shouldn't be staring at her, but I couldn't help myself.

Suddenly, Marianne stood up. "I have a great idea."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Did you see this?" she asked, moving over to the hot tub.

"Yeah, looks nice."

"Oh, you should feel it," she said, leaning over it to remove the tub's cover. Damn, her ass looked fine in those tight little shorts!

My mouth went dry. "I don't have a bathing suit."

"You came for dinner, so I guess you wouldn't have one with you, would you?" Marianne said. "Don't worry. I won't put one on either."

She kicked off her sandals and put one beautifully pedicured foot into the water. "Ooh, nice," she said. "The water will feel so good on our bare skin." She turned to me and started working her too-tight shorts down off her hips. "What are you waiting for?"

I'm sure I had a really stupid look on my face. "Marianne, I, uh, you're... I mean...."

She untied her halter top but held it, barely covering her nipples. "If you're uncomfortable, we don't have to do this."

"I'm more surprised than I am uncomfortable, I guess. I just thought we'd have dinner and talk. I didn't expect to go skinny dipping with you," I stammered.

"Well, I didn't expect it either, but I'm OK with it if you are. We're both adults here, Kevin. As far as I'm concerned, this can be just a warm, relaxing soak, or it can be more. It's up to you." She finished removing her top and then quickly shed her thong. She stood there, naked and beautiful. "You're over-dressed," she said.

I stood up and kicked off my sneakers. My shirt came off next. Thank God I work out. With the way Marianne looked, I didn't want to have to spend the rest of the night sucking in my gut.

By this time, Marianne had turned and was getting in the hot tub. I got a nice shot of her ass and her pussy as she bent over from the waist to adjust a jet near the bottom of the tub. Great, now I'm getting a boner! Don't get me wrong, it's nice to know that, if I get up the courage to go through with this and strip down completely, at least my little friend won't be all shriveled to nothing. Still, I didn't want to just prance in there with my cock looking like it's ready to go off in her face.

She sat down in the water and looked at me. I must have had a pretty goofy look on my face, because she started to chuckle.

"You know, Kevin, I have seen a man naked before. It's OK. Come in with me. The water's really nice. I won't bite."

It was on the tip of my tongue to say something like, "Not unless I want you to, I hope. And what happens if I start nibbling on you?" But, luckily, I kept my mouth shut.

I thought I could be cool about it as I stripped off my shorts, but my half-hard cock betrayed me by poking out through the fly opening of my boxers.

"Oh my, that's pretty impressive," Marianne giggled.

I shrugged my shoulders as I felt my face turn a little red. "So are you," I said, yanking my underwear down and climbing into the tub.

I sat down on the opposite side of the tub from her. She was right; the agitating water did feel amazing on my bare skin. It also helped to hide my erection, now at its full length and girth. The water was shallow enough that Marianne's breasts were in full view, and I watched as her nipples slowly hardened into tight, tasty-looking nubs, the kind that I knew would feel exquisite between my lips.

I had been pretty horny for the last couple of days, lying on the beach watching the women in thong bikinis, walking on the boardwalk and seeing the girls in nothing but tank tops and tiny shorts with their hard nipples reaching out and assaulting my eyes, or hanging out in the casinos and clubs at night where hordes of gorgeous women strutted their stuff in slinky gowns and seductive little dresses.

This was different. I was sitting nude in a hot tub, sporting a monster erection, a few feet away from a naked woman who could have been a lingerie model.

"You don't have to sit all the way over there, you know," she murmured seductively.

"Marianne, I'm not sure what to do," I said.

"Really? I have an idea or two." She stood up and came over to me. The light from the torches glistened in the droplets of water that hung from her nipples and her sex. I could feel my cock twitching.

Marianne lowered herself back into the water and sat next to me, her hip pushed against mine. She looked down, apparently trying to see my cock through the bubbling water. I touched her chin with my index finger and raised her head so I could look into her eyes. We stared into each other's souls for a few seconds. Then, there was nothing else for me to do but kiss her. Her lips were soft, lush, and full, and they tasted like the wine we were drinking.

She turned and straddled my leg, grinding her pussy on my thigh. I could feel her nipples against my chest, and they felt very hard. I could feel my cock against her leg, and it definitely was very hard.

We kissed for a while. Every time our lips parted, we stared into each other's eyes, and then kissed again, longer, harder, and more passionately than the time before. Her arms were around my neck, and my hands were on her back, rubbing up and down. Finally, I reached down and cupped her buttocks in both hands.

"Oh, I love having my ass played with," she said. "How about you? Stand up a second." She moved back onto the seat next to me, allowing me to get up. When I did, my cock nearly hit her in the mouth.

"Oh my! Someone needs some attention. Don't worry. We'll get to him in a little while." She stood up and pressed herself against me, pinning my cock against her belly and crushing her breasts against my chest. As we held each other, she began kneading my butt cheeks. "Hmmm, nice butt," she whispered in my ear, just before nibbling on my ear lobe.

We kissed again. Our tongues danced with each other, and our hands gripped each other's shoulders. When I moved my hand down to her breast, Marianne gasped.

"My nipples are very sensitive."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really. Sometimes I think I could have an orgasm just from having them played with," she whispered between kisses.

"Hmmm, what happens if they're licked?" I said with a wicked grin.

"Well..., why don't you try it?"

So I did. "What if they're sucked on?"

"Oh God," she whimpered as I latched onto one with my lips and applied some light suction. I alternated between licking and sucking on each breast, finally sucking hard enough to pull a good portion of her breast into my hungry mouth.

"What happens if I nibble on them?"

By this time, she was arching her back, pushing her delightful chest against me. Her hand had found its way to my crotch, and she was holding my cock firmly. Not stroking, not squeezing, just holding it possessively, with the promise for more, when she could concentrate on it.

"Kevin, I want you to fuck me," Marianne breathed.

"Not until I taste you. Not until you cum on my tongue."

"You would do that for me?" she asked.

"Sure, why not?"

"I don't know, I guess it's just that I haven't had anyone do that to me for so many years that I thought no one ever would again. Bob hated it. He thought it was gross. Yeah, he liked me to go down on him, but he never wanted to do it to me," Marianne said.

"Turn about is fair play. If a man wants a woman to pleasure him orally, he should be enough of a gentleman to do that for his woman, too," I said.

"It doesn't seem like you're that much of a gentleman though, are you?" Marianne giggled. "Didn't you ever hear of 'ladies first'? I want to feel you cum on my tongue before you get to taste me."

"OK!" I said, maybe a bit too eagerly.

"Sit up there," Marianne said, gesturing to the edge of the tub. Before I even settled my weight fully, she had my cock in her mouth.

To say that she was talented with her mouth is like calling Everest a decent-sized hill. I've had my share of blowjobs in my day, but none quite like this. After her initial inhalation of my meat, sucking hard and licking what she could with her mouth full, she backed away very slowly, holding her lips firmly closed around me. The effect was similar to pulling the cork out of a bottle of wine.

She held me by the base of the shaft and looked up at me with a huge, lustful smile. She licked her lips luxuriously as she bore into me with her large, rich brown eyes. Then she seemed to study my man-parts, examining every bit almost clinically. I imagined I could feel the heat of her eyes as her focus shifted everywhere over my cock and balls.

After an agonizingly long time (probably only a few seconds, really), she looked up at me again. This time, she was biting her lower lip. I was acutely aware of the extreme engorgement of my shaft as it bobbed slightly in time with my heartbeat.

"I like to take my time. I hope you don't mind," she whispered. Before I could answer, she pushed her tongue out between her lips, slowly, luxuriously, teasing me. Never breaking eye contact, she pressed the tip of her tongue against my piss-slit. Immediately, I felt a large drop of pre-cum escape me. Marianne made a deep moaning sound as she tasted it.

"Ohhhhh, God!" I hissed through clenched teeth.

"I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I will," she said as she gently pushed on the insides of my thighs, urging me to spread my legs a little. She dipped down and took one long slow lick, all the way from my taint, over my sack between my balls, and then up the underside of my shaft. When she reached the little triangle at the corona, she pushed more firmly with her tongue, and then began to flutter it left and right, creating almost painful pleasure.

I shuddered and involuntarily bucked my hips, causing the head of my cock to push against her lips.

"Patience is a virtue, Kevin," she said. She had pulled back to look up at me, and she made a soft sound like an evil giggle. "Please, hold still. I promise you, I'll make it worth your while." She grabbed my hips firmly to urge me to stay in place.

I took a few deep breaths. "I'll do my best," I said.

"So will I." She smiled again and set to work.

I had never really thought before about how many nerve endings I must have in my scrotum and testicles, the base of my penis, and everywhere on the shaft, let alone on the head. Marianne, apparently, already knew the answer, because she kissed, licked, and nibbled on every one of them.

I desperately needed to cum, but I struggled not to. I realized that the longer I lasted, the longer my pleasure would last.

"Don't cum yet. I'm not done with you yet," she said.

"Then you'd better stop that right now." I pulled her up out of the water and sat her next to me on the edge of the tub. I kissed her, hard, passionately, hungrily. She responded in kind. I could feel her one firm breast against my side, the hard nipple crushed into my ribs. I had to play with her breasts again.

I continued kissing her, alternating between forceful kisses on her mouth, and gentle pecks on her forehead, eyes, chin, and cheeks. When I first kissed her behind the ear, I got a very pleasant whiff of sweet, aroused woman. She moaned softly when I licked from her ear down to her collarbone and back, and her nails raked lightly down my back when I nibbled on her earlobe.

I couldn't wait any longer. I kissed my way over to her throat, and then down the center of her chest. When my lips were a few inches below the base of her breastbone, I sucked the skin between my lips, allowing my teeth to graze against it.

"Oh dear God," she whispered. "You have me so wet."

I licked the underside of her breast as she quivered against me. Her breathing was fast and labored.

I circled her areola with my mouth, licking, kissing, and sucking the delicate, silky skin. Marianne began to whimper.

When I first allowed my tongue to flick lightly over her nipple, I felt her hips begin to move. When I actually kissed her nub, she started to gasp noisily. When I sucked her nipple firmly into my mouth, she pushed my head against her roughly. And when I began to slowly bite down on the tender but hard morsel, she stiffened and bucked her hips as though she was struggling to get an imaginary cock all the way into her.