I Receive The Ultimate Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No words are spoken from either of us as you crawl on top of me. Your hands roam freely over my chest, neck, and face. As my arms wrap around you I feel delirious with passion and happiness as I gently squeeze you in my arms. In my firm embrace you can feel the sincerity of my heart, you hear the passion within the words I have yet to speak, you know you have touched the last virgin part of my heart.

As you straddle my hips and settle your weight on me, against your wet womanhood you feel the steady pulsating of my desire. I slowly reach up and cautiously loosen the towel from around you.

I gasp out, "My God! You are so friggin' beautiful!!!" as the towel falls away. My trembling hands tenderly rub over your firm breasts and taunt nipples as you feel the confirmation of my delight throbbing even more rapidly against your pussy.

My pants have now joined the towel on the floor and we are embracing each other. Your nakedness arouses me even more. You feel the thick tip of my shaft fighting diligently to enter the splendor of your magical body.

"Honey," you whisper. "Don't forget, I'm a . . ."

"I know, Sweetheart," I say softly as I run my fingers through your hair and look into your trusting eyes. My heart fills with emotion and I pull you down on top of me, hugging you tightly. My hardened flesh strokes your most sensitive area and increases your primal desires as it throbs tirelessly between your legs. Our passions continue to grow and quickly transform into a fiery, unfettered rage of our freed lustful desires.

We continue to explore and enjoy each other and I soon feel my hot flesh pressing through your silk doorway to the untouched heaven I have dreamed of for so long. You feel the thickness of my shaft stretch you as my cautious penetration slowly continues. I gently and steadily press against the resistance I encountered, as expected. Suddenly, the resistance disappears and now, gently sliding my agonizingly hard cock back and forth, I am able to go almost completely into your coveted body,

Feeling your body tensing and hearing your breathing get shorter and shorter, I know I am soon to have the supreme honor of being the first to give you the elation of total sexual gratification. Shivers race rampantly through your quaking body and I feel the unmistakable warmth of your release coating me completely. "I love you, Sweetheart," I confess as I wrap my arms around your sexually depleted and swiftly withering body as you collapse on top of me. You feel my cock still passionately caressing your now saturated pussy.

"You didn't cum?" you ask innocently. I shake my head. You slide your hand between us and begin to stroke my cock. The gentle touch from your hand was so exotic that I knew if you continued, I too would soon releasing my load.

"Oh Baby, keep doing tha-a-a. . .", I moan softly as I race nearer and nearer to my orgasm. "Oh my God!" I gasp as my volcanic flesh erupts. The verification of my satisfaction is the large globs of sperm being ejected from my body and quickly coating your wonderful ass and pussy.

You have bestowed upon me, the highest honor possible to a man. I shall never make you regret your choice, but will daily strive to reassure you that you selected wisely.

12