I Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers

I reached in my jogging shorts and produced an envelope. "What's this," she asked, taking the envelope.

"Open it and see." I replied. The crowd closed in to see.

She rapidly tore it open and pulled out the contents. Then exclaimed, "Oh my God! Two tickets to Hawaii!" I grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

Then I said, "I have already checked with your commanding officer. You're approved for ten days vacation. That is if you want to go."

"Of course I want to go! I ...love you." I thought, wow the 'L' word!" We kissed passionately.

"Hey go get a room!" One of the doctors smirked.

However, there was no room to be had for an unmarried couple on base. We still had not slept together, though we got close several times. We decided to wait till we were in Hawaii. The fourteen hour flight was in two days and there was lots to do.

-oOo-

The flight was long and there were two stopovers. One stop in Huston and one in Los Angeles. Linda, I discovered could sleep on an Aircraft which I can not. I shook her, waking her up, when we got close.

"We're here. I can see the islands," I whispered in her ear.

"Really?" She replied, stretching her arms and yawning.

The intercom then announced, "Please fasten your seat belts and put your seats in upright position. It is 1:30 pm and we will be landing in Ohau. It is a balmy 102 degrees. Enjoy your stay in Hawaii. Please wait for the aircraft to come to complete stop before disembarking. Aloha."

After getting our luggage and rental car we headed out to our location, a beach bungalow at the Turtle Bay Resort on North Shore. The drive was beautiful but all I could think of was the beauty beside me. After registration we pulled up at our bungalow. I hurried into the cottage with the luggage. The room was amazing. All hand crafted mahogany but. I wasn't concerned with the rooms motif. All I wanted was standing in front of me.

"So what do you want to do now. Eat?"

Eat?" Linda asked with a smile.

"Exactly... Right after I fuck your brains out." I said, pulling her to me.

Our clothing just seemed to disappear landing where we tossed them in a hurry. She hopped up on our kingsized playground with a bounce. It was the first time I had seen her completely naked. I just stood there taking her in. She was more amazing than I had ever dreamed of. I felt like I probably should be taking photos of such perfection. I just stood there staring at her pure beauty.

"What's the matter?" She asked, holding out her arms.

"Not a thing," I replied jumping on the bed.

I cupped her magnificant breasts and alternated kissing and biting her nipples. She closed her eyes and moaned her pleasure. I kissed my way down her belly but she pulled my hair. Stopping me.

"Come on Tiger. I don't need and foreplay. Just get on with it." She insisted.

"Your wish is my command, my lady," I said, positioning myself between her legs but she put her leg on my neck, flipping me on my back.

"What the f..." I exclaimed.

She quickly reversed positions, straddling my hips.

"I'm on top, stud!" She commanded, holding my erection and lowering her self down on my rigged pole. I watched as it slowly disappeared in to her. Her face was racked with pleasure as she undulated her hips. Her hips rocked and I lifted mine finding the timing. We were a team striving for the same goal. It was glorious. I cupped her breasts and was engulfed by her hair as she bent to kiss me. I rolled her over to take charge, thrusting hard and fast. My skin slapped against hers like an applauds.

"Ok my God! I'm coming. Don't stop!" Linda cried out.

I couldn't hold back as her constricting vaginal muscles pushed me over the top. I stiffened my whole body as I filled her with long built up cum. Spasm after spasm, I emptied myself in her. I rolled to the side completely spent, gasping for air.

"That was fantastic Hun," I panted.

"Yeah, a good start for our ten days in paradise."

We loved and played for hours. I had never dreamed sex could be so glorious. It seemed my recovery time was but a few minutes before we headed to another round. We left nothing unexplored. I found sweet Linda to be quite vocal. Words poured from that pretty mouth I would never had thought possible. I remember her screaming 'fuck me' so loud I'm sure the neighbors were all aware. It wasn't until seven thirty we left the cabin to get something to eat. The restaurant was a bit of a hike but our bungalow was only a few yards from the shore.

I knew I was falling in love every time I looked at her. Those ten days were the best of my life. Besides the constant love making, I taught her to surf on rented boards and we also scuba dived in the crystal clear cove, swimming among the schools of brightly colored fish. No honeymoon could top this but all the time I had this ominous feeling something would happen to rob us of our joy.

Then... when we arrived back home I was informed that Pete died of complications. I went into a deep PTSD depression and shut out everyone including Linda. She was as devastated as I was powerless to stop it from happening.

I don't know if there is really such a thing as destiny or a Higher Power, but we were brought together through more than circumstance. Linda and I had grown closer together than I could ever imagine. We were not just lovers, but best friends. Without her I don't think I would have made through the hell of recovery, or the emotional nightmare of Pete's death from a brain aneurism. Oh, I did return to flight status, but as a flight instructor.

Eventually, I was transferred to Alabama and we remained in touch through email and cards; but like most long distance relationships our passion slowly faded. The last I heard was she married a doctor. I could see that. It's funny how when I look back in my life, there are some people that just come and go but some that seem to be pivotable. She was one of them that made a difference. Reflecting back, I think my first view of her through those ragged bandages was correct. She was my angel.

The end.

ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers
12