I Remembered on Her Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers

I pulled her down onto the rug. She came willingly, laying on her back and spreading her legs with bent knees. I looked at her beautiful auburn bush. She was leaking fluid as was I. I knelt between her knees, taking my cock in my hands, I pointed my tip at her pussy lips and bent forward. My hand at her right side, my other hand making sure my tip touched her wet entrance. Before I could get my right hand beside her breasts to steady myself, she thrust up, impaling my cock into her hot wet pussy. I lost balance and fell onto her, my cock jammed fully into her and our pubes hitting almost painfully. We both laughed at our mutual teenage like eagerness.

I began to thrust hard and deep, riding her high so that my shaft rubbed her clit. Moving my hips in circles, my hands now on her breasts and my fingers and thumbs twirling her nipples I sucked her neck.

She was gasping already. Tossing her head back and forth she was moaning in a most provocative way. I felt my cum building pressure rapidly. I sensed she was near her first climax with a penis imbedded in her vagina. I told her I was also close. Her legs straightened out. She was humping me and rolling back and forth, gasping she could not answer as her first orgasm washed over her. Her vaginal spasms were intense. She humped me hard as I shot my load into her. She gasped again and again. I thought maybe she couldn't breathe so I pushed up off her tummy, leaving only my pubes resting on hers with my softening cock withdrawing a little. Finally she took a huge breath and looked at me. My cum was draining from her pussy as she rubbed it over her pubic hairs.

"That was awesome, John. That was magnificent. Oh My Gosh, I never had anything like that before." She pulled my head down to her lips and kissed me once again. She didn't know how to French kiss so we just mashed lips together. I finally pulled back and thanked her for a very good "fuck". She smiled. I smiled. We got up and collected our clothes. She stuffed several Kleenex between her legs after wiping my cumm off her legs. I wiped up the cum drippings off the rug and sprayed deodorant on the stain and around the room.

"Annette, you take a shower first. Then I will and you can call Sherrie to come home any time" She practically ran to the shower, throwing her clothes into her room.

There were several more times we had together with much more time for foreplay, candles, an evening meal together with just the two or three of us. We did it in every position but always either in her bedroom or in a hotel room I had rented for that overnight purpose. I showed her the happiness of cuddling before and after. I showed her how to spoon and how to give head. I ate her out several times to show her how to get Dick to please her. She was gone all to soon.

We were now approaching Memphis and the traffic picked up quite a lot. Sherrie awakened after her hour nap. Sherrie was refreshed. I was not at all tired. My daytime dream of remembering my first times with my sister were still clear and highly erotic. My underwear was more than moist. Sherrie reached over to give my still hard cock a loving squeeze.

"What's with your hard on, John?" she inquired.

"I was remembering my first times with Annette, Sherrie." I replied nonchalantly.

"Does that mean you can't or aren't going to remember this last time? She inquired. I grinned at her.

"Does that mean you don't want to hear about it or just not hear the juicy sexy detail?" I inquired. "You finally wanted the details from when Annette visited us 15 years ago. Let's get off I-55 before we talk to much more okay? And, incidentally, I want to know what you have to tell me. You mentioned that before you went off for your nap. I know of a good catfish restaurant here in Memphis. Let's eat, buy a bottle of wine, find a motel, take a swim then we can talk at poolside with our wine." She agreed.

After a good catfish supper and with our overnight bags in the motel, we swam for a while, basked in the late evening warmth typical of Memphis in late summer and listened to the thunderstorm in the distance. As the night approached I moved our lounge chairs closer together parallel. My hand found hers. I tickled her crotch through her wet bathing suit. She always wore a conservative bathing suit. I didn't care because she always looked great to me regardless of what she wore.

"Okay, Sweetie," I began, "its your turn to tell me now." I rubbed her pussy crease as I spoke to her.

"Well I knew exactly where for you were when I couldn't find you. I wasn't going to interfere either because I knew Annette needed you. What you didn't know was that I was horny and thinking of you two together just made me even more so. I had been watching Annette's oldest son, he is 23 now and a college graduate already. He's not engaged and he and I had been flirting lightly for the last three days. When I knew you were going to be indisposed for a while and not looking for me, I took opportunity to invite our nephew to our motel.

He knew exactly what I meant when I told him that I was horny and needed a young stud to do something about it. Well, anyway, he is very well hung and I enjoyed the time with him. He came almost immediately and apologized but I told him I needed him more. He agreed.

We waited about 5 minutes and he was ready again so we fucked missionary and I came twice. Then he took me doggy style but when he said he was going to cum again I told him not to. I got him on the bed on his back and fucked him with me on top until we both came together. His huge cock really filled me. Then we came back over to his Annette and Dick's house. You and Annette came down shortly after we arrived back and both of you were glowing so I knew you had been with her.

Later she told me that you had truly satisfied her again. I was happy for the both of you , and of course for myself. Now I hope you aren't to unhappy but I'm not up to anything tonight. I have to let my little pussy rest and recover."

I was not to disappointed as I might not have been able to do much either.

RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers
12