I Resisted, But Not Enough

Story Info
Boyfriend likes handcuffs & bedroom games.
2k words
4.38
63.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend had always been a bit more aggressive than me and I guess that is what attracted me to him in the first place...

I love him and that is why I agree to try the things he suggests. The games we play don't always turn out to be as great as he promises, but this last little experiment of his was wonderful for both of us.

It all started when he brought home some handcuffs...

At first I told him to bring them back to the store. Being tied down was hardly what I considered erotic. The idea of being helpless, even though I knew he would never hurt me, scared me a little. Many "what ifs" went through my mind. As always, he was persistent. We talked about it openly and I told him how I felt. His argument was, as always, that I wouldn't know for sure till I tried it. He questioned my trust in him and it was at that point that I relented. He had a point. I did trust him and in all honesty, he's always been a gentle and patient lover. He was so excited when I told him that I would try it for him. We planned it for the weekend and I must tell you that he was like a kid a Christmas that whole week. He even sent me flowers.

Saturday came and we went out for a nice dinner. I drank considerably more than usual that night and was ready for whatever happened. Secretly, as the week went by, I started to warm to the idea. I spent many hours imagining what might happen and by the time Saturday arrived and I got wet just thinking about it. We arrived home and he busied himself with something while I got ready for bed. He surprised me when he came into our bedroom carrying a shopping bag and asked me to wear what was inside before he went out again. When I opened the bag I saw some new lingerie. I smiled at the thought of him shopping by himself for sexy underwear for me. I took it out of the bag and tried it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw. It was made of peach colored satin. The bodice was tight and it lifted my breasts making them look larger. The outfit was crotchless and I knew immediately that he would love it...

Within a few minutes he was back and carrying a tray he had covered with a towel. I tried to peek under the towel but he playfully slapped my hand away. "In time my dear" he said as he led me to our bed. He noticed that I was trembling slightly and asked if I wanted to back out. I don't know why I was shaking, but I didn't want to back out and let him know by laying down and placing my hands up by the headboard. From the drawer he pulled out some silk scarves and wrapped one around each of my wrists before pulling the handcuffs from his pocket.

I heard the metallic click as they closed. I tested them by pulling a little and the reality of the situation sunk in. I was his to do with as he pleased. I watched silently as he removed the towel that had been covering the tray. I couldn't see what was on it but Josh seemed quite pleased with whatever he'd collected. He took some candles from the tray and lit them before turning off the overhead light. The room now had a soft glow and I caught a faint whiff of vanilla. "Are you comfortable?" he asked and kissed my forehead. I knew we were about to begin. It's funny because without him even having touched me yet, I could feel my pussy warming. My nipples were hard under their wrapping of satin.

He walked to the end of the bed and with the other silk scarves he'd taken out, tied my legs to the footboard. My legs were being held open and for a second he just stood and looked at me. "Close your eyes" he whispered and I did. I heard what I thought was him undressing and then what seemed to be him moving things about on the tray. I felt him crawl over me on all fours and was expecting a kiss. I lifted myself to meet him and was stopped by my bindings. I could feel his hot breathe as it traveled down my neck. He was moving again and for seemed like hours I waited for him to touch me. I felt a shock of something cold against my ankle.

The cold slick thing in his hand lightly trailed up my leg and stopped at the inside of my knee. I knew it was an ice cube and could feel drops of water trail along my skin as it melted. He continued with the ice up along my inner thighs. It was almost a shock when he placed it against my warm skin and with my eyes closed the feeling was intensified. The areas he had already passed with the ice tingled and felt hot as the water evaporated. I could feel him ever so slowly inching his way along one thigh then he other till he was almost between my legs. I tried in vain to close my legs but the scarves held them open. I was anticipating a cold shock from the ice against my pussy and was bracing myself for it.

My senses awoke as I felt it trail over my left breast and over my already rock hard nipple. Then, without notice, I felt his hot mouth. The temperature change was a heightened sensation. My whole body shook and I sucked in my breathe. He stopped and I tried to guide it back into his mouth but he had moved. "You like this don't you?" he whispered and I didn't answer. Suddenly I felt something gently tickling my arm. It was so soft and the pressure so light that my skin came alive. I imagined it must be a feather because it tickled so much. "Stop" I said in vain.

Along my arm and up to my neck he gently teased me with the feather. I couldn't move and this tickling continued for what felt like hours. He trailed over the tops of my breasts with it and I moaned. Almost knowing what I was thinking he pinched one nipple and then the other through the fabric of my top. I tried to move and couldn't and this helplessness was really turning me on. He continued with the feather over my neck and along the tops of my breasts.

I felt as he undid the laces of my camisole and pull the fabric aside. Having my arms out on each side of me left my breasts exposed and pushed out for him to play with. The feather circled my nipples and ran down the sides of my breasts. His rough hand cupped one and his hot mouth came down and suckled at my rock hard nipple. I moaned as he sucked and ran his tongue over it in his mouth. I could feel the pulling in my chest and my clit was throbbing.

"Please..." I started to say but was stopped when his mouth crushed against mine. I could feel his mustache rubbing against my lip leaving it a little raw. His legs were on both sides of me and I could feel his hot cock teasing me by slipping back and forth across my clit. He was teasing me over and over with his cock and I suspect he was teasing himself as well. I could feel it rub against the opening of my cunt and I ached to feel it's hardness slip inside me. My own wetness made it slick as it slid up and down against my awakening snatch.

"Please... I need it... I can't wait any longer." I managed to say before he kissed me again. "Hush... now." he said as he moved down between my legs.

I still had my eyes closed and assumed he was heading down to pleasure me with his tongue. ( Or I hoped he was). I felt his tongue circling my belly button before it ran along my sides. I squirmed to get away from it to no avail. He continued to tickle me till I broke out in goose bumps. He stopped again. I waited for something to happen. After a minute or so... I felt his fingers spreading the lips of my pussy. He held them like that and my clit felt exposed. Very subtly I felt him blowing hot air against my swollen clit and was dying for him to lick it with his expert tongue. My wish came true and I almost yelled out when his tongue flicked it quickly a few times. My pussy was on fire by now. I wanted to hold his head and push it between my legs. He slipped his finger deep inside me.

"You are so wet...ask me to fuck you." he said. "Tell me you want me to fuck you." I loved hearing him talk this way but was a little shy when it came to talking that way myself. "I can't..." I replied. "Then... I will not give you the cock that I know you are dying for." He got up and I opened my eyes. He was leaving the room and leaving me tied to the bed. "Wait" I yelled after him but he just continued out into the hallway...

This was a moment I will never forget. I laid there hands and feet tied. My pussy was wet and I almost felt humiliated. What else could I do?

"Come back... I want you to fuck me" I said quietly. He hadn't heard me I suspected. "Fuck me"... come back and fuck me with your big cock please" I yelled much louder. He appeared in a second. The son of a bitch was waiting by the door. I looked at him standing there, his cock was stiff and pointing in my direction. He got back on the bed and laid down on top of me. I felt his hand slip under my ass and lift me off the bed slightly. He ran his cock over my pussy till he felt the opening and with a hard push it sunk in till our he could go no further. He thrust it harder and deeper while he held me from underneath. I could feel his finger running back and forth across my asshole and in moments I was close to cumming. He stopped when he knew I was close.

For an hour he alternated between licking my pussy and sinking his thick cock inside me, never letting me cum. The walls of my pussy felt as though they were sweating and the wet spot beneath me was getting bigger and bigger. My arms were sore and I wanted to spread my legs even more. I had never been teased like this in my life. My clit was so swollen that even the softest touch sent hot prickles though me. He reached up and unlocked one wrist and then the other with the keys he had hidden under the pillow. My hands immediately traveled to his ass. I slid myself down a little and was able to spread my legs a little more.

His cock was sliding in and out of my while he pushed against my clit with pubic bone. My whole body felt like it was on fire. I was so close and begged him not to stop. He continued past my point of no return and I have to tell you that I have never had a orgasm like this before. I came almost violently and when that was finished I came again right after. My legs locked and my head thrashed as he came for the second time. I came 5 times in about 10 minutes. When he undid my legs after we were done... I knew he was pleased with our experiment.

I told him that next time I would pay him back...