I Rub Down Lumikko

Story Info
He massages a lovely Asian woman.
3.8k words
4.17
97k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

Lumikko is from Japan and has always enjoyed massages. I massage her as part of our making love but in between our meetings, she goes to a professional masseur. Her favorite is a very handsome, but very professional young man. The usual process is for the client to lie face down on the massage table, wearing only panties or undershorts and covered by a sheet. The masseur removes the sheet when he starts working. The first time Lumikko went to see him she was wearing very conservative and opaque drawers, but after she saw how handsome and sexy the masseur is, she now wears panties, usually sheer or skimpy or both. She has told me how, sometimes after he has finished massaging her buttocks, there is a noticeable bulge in the front of his pants but so far he has been very professional. I can easily understand his arousal because Lumikko has a really beautiful, plump ass, and I get very aroused fondling her there or even looking at her.

So far,Limikko hasn't taken it any further but she has talked about what would happen if, when the sheet is removed and she has "forgotten" her panties, what the reaction would be. So far, she has only fantasized about it, and would probably not have the nerve to go through with it, but she has asked me to do a role-play with her, with me being the professionally-detached masseur, and she lying naked on the massage table.

We weren't sure just how things would work out, and we might not make love at all but I knew with absolutely certainty that after spending an hour kneading and massaging Lumikko's very sexy body, I could expect to be highly aroused, so I scheduled it for the Monday morning after a weekend trip with another of my lady friends. The weekend would be spent making love to the lady friend and on Monday, although I would definitely be aroused after an hour of being next to Lumikko's naked body, I would be able to control it.

The desk in the spare bedroom was set up as a massage table, with comforters for padding and covered with a sheet. Another sheet was folded and left on top of the "table" for Lumikko to use to cover herself. A table on the side held the same kind of aromatic oil that a real masseur would use, and towels.

Wearing jeans and a short-sleeved white shirt to look like a smock, I let Lumikko in the door. "Good morning, Ms. Tanaka", I greeted her, very professionally. Usually, when I greet one of my lady friends, there is hugging and kissing, but we both wanted to stay in character. "Right on time for your appointment. Go right down the hall to the room there and get on the table and I'll be with you in a few minutes."

A few minutes later I walked to the room and knocked on the open door and entered when Lumikko invited me in. She was lying on the massage table with the sheet covering her from her shoulders down to and including her feet and her clothing was neatly folded and placed on the sofa by the wall. So far, everything was in character. When I removed the sheet, I took hold of the end covering her shoulders and pulled it back. The sheet was between me and Lumikko so I didn't really look at her until I had folded the sheet and placed it on the sofa.

When I actually saw Lumikko lying naked on the table, it was something of a shock, and I knew I was going to see her naked. The masseur would have been totally flabbergasted. Lumikko has a pretty face, but that was not visible because she was lying with her arms around her head. She also has beuutiful, long, black hair, which was hanging over the far end of the massage table. Neither of these things caught my eye though; what I saw was her sexily plump ass, completely naked in front of me, and her lovely legs, pressed together and extending from her ass to where her feet hung off the edge. I am also somewhat attracted to pretty feet, and that is what Lumikko has. She also has very pretty, firm breasts with big, inviting nipples but as she lay face down, her nipples were covered and her breasts were only partially visible under her.

"Allright, Ms. Tanaka, let's get these muscles relaxed", I said, in a professionally cheery tone as I started massaging Lumikko's shoulders, liberally using the oil I had set out earlier. Massaging her shoulders was not a problem because, although Lumikko has very nice shoulders, I do not have any particular thing about shoulders. Next, I manipulated and rubbed her left arm, and this was also not much of a problem, although I did catch myself sneaking a peek at the beautiful bare naked ass that I knew was less than two feet from where I was standing. When I had come in, Lumikko's knees had been pressed tightly together but hen I peeked, they were about four inches apart. I tried to avoid thinking about it, but I couldn't help knowing what was naked and at the apex of those naked legs and just around the corner from that beautiful, naked ass.

Figuratively speaking, I shook my brain to eliminate words like "naked" and "ass" from my thoughts, and began to manipulate and rub Lumikko's right arm. Lumikko has a friendly but professional relationship with the real masseur so we chatted amiably about the weather, traffic and similar innocuous subjects, while I tried to avoid thinking about her beautiful, naked ass, just inches from me. Just as I added lotion to Lumikko's upper back, my eyes strayed again to what I was trying to avoid looking at. Before I yanked them back, I noticed her knees were about eight inches apart.

Frequently, when I am making love with other of my lady friends, I rub their backs or legs, and they tell me I am a pretty good masseur, but I know I am no professional. Even so, as I rubbed my way down Lumikko's back from her shoulder blades, I thought I was doing a decent job. After I finished with her shoulder blades I started rubbing at her sides, and my fingers were actually probing the sides of Lumikko's breasts. Some erotic thoughts passed through my head but these were minor, I knew, compared to what was just ahead. I thought I heard Lumikko moan, but that was probably just a relaxing sigh, indicating she was enjoying the massage.

As I started rubbing the small of Lumikko's back, it was easy, but as I rubbed lower, I approached the delightful flare of her hips and her plump, luscious ass which was, I knew, naked and inches from my hands. Lumikko was murmuring happily, but I was unsure whether the sounds were of sexual arousal or enjoyment of the massage. They sounded much like sexual arousal but I hadn't touched any really erogenous zones. The aromatic massage oils I was using filled my nostrils but I thought I also detected the delightful fragrance of juices from Lumikko's pussy, which would have meant a high level of sexual arousal. I didn't see how she could be aroused just from rubbing her back, though.

After I finished rubbing the small of Lumikko's back, I knew I would have to cast my eyes on her absolutely gorgeous ass because, after all, I couldn't apply oil and start rubbing blindly. When I looked, I was almost aroused because Lumikko's ass was even more plump and beautiful and sexy than I remembered it. My weekend had been extremely sex-filled and I was glad because I had not been the least bit horny when I started, but the presence of Lumikko's lovely naked body right next to me was liable to change that. It would be very hard to keep a professional detachment, especially when I started massaging the lower curves of her buttocks, with my thumbs inside her anal cleft, possibly even touching her lovely rosebud and just inches from her delectable pink love hole. I decided to skip over that part of her body and go down to her legs, and work my way back to her ass. That's when I noticed that her knees were almost a foot apart.

As I started rubbing Lumikko's left foot, I believed that I might have made a mistake. I have always known that Lumikko has pretty feet but I had never actually rubbed them like this before, and felt just how soft and smooth her insteps are, and how cute her toes are. Another of my lady friends has very pretty feet and we both like it when I suck and lick them, but Lumikko's feet are just as pretty, and I had to fight the urge to start sucking on her pretty little toes. The fight was successful, but I had the same urge when I started rubbing her other foot. "the next time we get together", I decided, "I will have to see how she likes to have her toes sucked but right now, I have to keep my mind on massaging her." Thinking about the postponement was successful and I was able to get past her feet, and start on her left calf.

Here, I ran into other problems. While I was massaging Lumikko's upper body, it was possible, usually, to keep my eyes straight ahead and watch where I was rubbing, instead of looking at her gorgeous ass like I wanted to, but wanted to avoid doing. As I rubbed her left calf, however, that lovely naked ass was right in my normal line of vision, and it was even harder to avoid looking since her knees were now almost 15 inches apart, and if I were at the foot of the table, I could probably see her adorable rosebud, I thought, as I leaned over the table, looking to see if I could. Abruptly, I yanked my eyes back to what I was doing, and finished rubbing her left calf.

Next would be her right calf but since her legs were spread so far, I would have to walk over to the other side of the table to start massaging there. Resolutely, I turned my head over my right shoulder in order to avoid looking between Lumikko's legs because her lovely rosebud would probably be clearly visible and, although it is a thing of beauty, I wanted to be professional and avoid looking at it. Her beautiful pussy might also be visible I thought, as I struggled to keep from looking. I made it to the other side of the table without seeing anything I very much wanted to see but was trying hard not to look at, and there I started massaging Lumikko's right calf.

As I massaged her calf, I concentrated on looking down, narrowing my gaze on just where my hands were rubbing. This worked here but I knew it would be harder when I got closer to what I wasn't supposed to be looking at. After I finished Lumikko's calf. I continued up her thigh, and it was getting more difficult to keep my eyes averted. Ever since I had finished massaging Lumikko's upper body, I had been concentrating so much on not looking that I hadn't been talking much to her, but I could hear her. She seemed to be moaning and it sounded very much like the moaning a woman does when she is deriving pleasure from sexual activity, but there had been nothing sexual about what I had been doing.

As I continued massaging Lumikko's right leg, moving on to her thigh, Besides the sounds of moaning, I thought I could detect, even through the strong smell of the oils, the delightful aroma of her pussy juice. I am very attuned to that aroma, and it is one of my favorites but it seemed wrong at that time and that place. Just as wrong as the moans of sexual pleasure that I kept hearing. While massaging Lumikko's right thigh, I had to look at her lovely, naked ass because it would have been unprofessional to avert my eyes from the area being massaged, and her ass was in my field of vision.

In fact, I found that if I, during the regular course of massaging her thigh, moved it just slightly to the right, there was a clear view of her adorable rosebud. Since moving Lumikko's thigh was a part of the massage, and I couldn't help what the side effects were and, since it would have been unprofessional for me to have averted my eyes from the area being massaged, I would just have to look at her gorgeous, naked ass, including the lovely rosebud. I spent quite a lot of time on that part of Lumikko's body because I wanted to do a thorough job.

It occurred to me then that if, during the course of massaging Lumikko's other thigh, I moved it slightly to the left, her legs would be spread widely enough that her delectable pussy would be in view. Lumikko shaves her pussy, I happened to know so it is even more beautiful than most. I didn't hurry my massage of her right thigh; I diligently rubbed up to the swell of her voluptuous ass, carefully watching what I was doing, and then hurried over to the other side of the massage table to start moving and massaging her left thigh. Lumikko's moaning was even louder and more pronounced, and if the sounds had been of sexual pleasure, which I thought was not possible, she would have been close to being ready to start cumming.

As soon as I started to massage Lumikko's left thigh i moved it, in the normal course of my professional duties, to the left. As I kneaded and massaged her muscles, her lovely, clean-shaven pussy was also in my field of vision, and I couldn't avoid seeing it and admiring its allure. I also saw a wet mark on the sheet under Lumikko's pussy and even as I watched, I could see liquid dripping out of her. Now that I was this close, and there was so much of her fragrant juice, the aroma was unmistakable. If Lumikko was lubricating this heavily, then the moans I had been hearing were obviously of sexual pleasure.

My hands continued to enjoy massaging Lumikko's thigh, all the way to the swell of her ass, while my eyes enjoyed the sight of her beautiful rosebud and pussy, and my nose relished the delectable aroma of her pussy. My ears enjoyed the sounds of what I now knew were sexual pleasure and I hoped my tongue would soon be pleasured by the taste of her delectable pussy. Because of the incredibly erotic weekend I had just spent celebrating the birthday of another of my lady friends, my cock was willing to skip the action. I hoped that after I had finished massaging her, Lumikko would be sufficiently aroused that she would want me to eat her lovely pussy, because I really wanted to eat her.

After I finished massaging Lumikko's left thigh, I applied fresh oils and started on her voluptuous ass. By this time, I had lost my professional detachment and was wanting to finish massaging her so I could eat her gorgeous pussy. I felt no guilt at this because I hadn't counted on Lumikko being so aroused by my massaging her, and when I finished rubbing her voluptuous ass, I hoped to do what I was sure we both wanted.

With my thumbs inside Lumikko's asscheeks and the rest of my hands on the outside, I began massaging her ass. As I kneaded her muscles, my thumbs held her cheeks apart and I gazed lustfully on her adorable rosebud. I very much wanted to lick her there but I refrained because I would want to wash her carefully first, because I would have to wash out my mouth before I started eating her pussy and because I wanted to keep some semblance of professionalism until I was done massaging her. Lumikko's ass and her pussy were both visible and, judging by the volume of the juices that were now running out of her pussy and the moans, which were now interspersed with whimpers, Lumikko would badly want to cum

When I finished massaging Lumikko's marvelous ass, I slapped her lightly there and said "All done, Ms. Tanaka. Stop at the cashier on your way out."

Instead of doing that, Lumikko rolled over on the table with her legs spread for me. "My God, George, my pussy's burning up. You gotta eat me."

Of course, I was more than happy to do that, and I knelt by the side of what been a massage table but now reverted to being a desk with some padding on it. Lumikko scooted over to me and slung her legs over my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around the beautiful thighs I had just been massaging, buried my face in her lovely pussy and started massaging her there with my tongue and lips. The first thing I did was to suck up all the delicious juices that had been tantalizing me for the last hour. I love the smell of Lumikko's pussy but I love the taste of her juices even more. After feasting on them, I started probing my tongue between the inner and outer pussy lips on one side of her fragrant pink hole. Lumikko was already humping her pussy hard into my face and, since I like to make it last when I eat a hot pussy like this one, I knew I would have to avoid too much contact with her lovely clit, pleasant though that is.

I licked slowly between Lumikko's pussy lips while she was moaning and whimpering and fucking her pussy into my face. When I reached the end of the inner lip, where it meets the other inner lip to form the clit hood, I kept licking to the end of the outer lip. After licking her mons, and even above where she is clean-shaven, I brought my tongue back and caressed Lumikko's clit hood. This produced more juices from her pussy and a stronger fucking of her pussy into my face. I could still hear Lumikko moaning and whimpering and wanting to cum.

My tongue next probed between the other inner and outer pussy lips, again going to the end of the outer lip. This time, after massaging Lumikko's clit hood with my tongue, I curled it under the hood and gently licked her precious love button, producing a fresh spurt of juices and a plea from Lumikko. "Yes. Yes. Right there. Lick my clit. I wanna cum. Suck my clit." Soon I would be doing that but first I wanted to enjoy eating all of this very lovely and delectable pussy.

When I probed my tongue under Lumikko's adorable pink love hole, it was especially enjoyable for me because of the soft, silky texture of her skin, the delightful aroma right under my nose and the delicious juices that I was squeezing out of her delightful pussy onto my tongue. Lumikko was really loving it too, fucking her pussy even stronger into my face, telling me how good it felt and begging me to suck her clit. Before I sucked on her clit, I wanted to lick beside her juicy love hole, first sucking out all the delightful nectar that had been produced. As I licked upward, probing under both her lower lips, I knew the time was almost right for Lumikko to start cumming.

First, I had to work my tongue into her love hole, enjoying the taste and the texture, and then lick against the top of that precious place. This brought her even closer to cumming, as I indirectly stimularted the base of her clit, and started her pussy fucking into my face still stronger, as if she wanted to enfold my face in her pussy, which would have been very pleasant for me too. When I pulled my tongue out, she was ready so I clamped my mouth around her lovely clit and started sucking, my lips forming a seal, and my tongue caressing and probing the sweet love button inside my mouth. After a minute of the sucking and caressing and probingm I heard Lumikko squeal with joy, "Oooo, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Suck my clit. I'm cumming", and her strong legs squeezed my head.

Besides her legs on my temples, Lumikko's hands grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face into her pussy as she kept telling me she was cumming, and implored me to keep sucking her clit. Her ass was bouncing up and down on top of the desk as she jammed her pussy into my face. I really love to have a woman cum when I am eating her pussy, especially a woman who cums as enthusiastically as Lumikko. My shoulders were pressed against her thighs, keeping her from bouncing off the desk, and my lips kept their seal around her clit, while my tongue continued caressing Lumikko for as long as she continued cumming.

Lumikko made one final thrust of her pussy into my face and her back arched as she climaxed, and then she relaxed on the desk. Her hands and legs released my head but I continued to keep her legs on my shoulders while I released my hold on her clit and feasted on the fresh cum juices. When I was through, I pushed Lumikko back, making sure her whole, voluptuous ass was on the desk so she wouldn't fall off, backed away, looked up and smiled at her, with her fragrant pussy juices smeared on my face.

"Lumikko, I'm surprised you got so turned on my being massaged. You don't get that way with your regular masseur, do you?"

"No, George. You did a pretty good job of massaging me but what got me turned on was knowing that you were sneaking peeks at my pussy and my ass, even though you weren't supposed to. I didn't really know that, but I was pretty sure, and that was good enough. I like to have guys look at me when I don't really know they looking but am pretty sure. That's what turned me on. You were looking, weren't you?"

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12