I Saw Jeanie Fucking Santa Claus

Story Info
They didn't hear me creep 'cross the house to have a peep.
1.5k words
3.1
97.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left work early that day hoping to surprise Jeanie, my wife, with an early Christmas "gift." I figured we could spend part of the afternoon in bed, then head out for some Christmas shopping and a nice dinner. The shopping center van parked in my driveway made me a little apprehensive, but I went ahead and parked my car on the street. Quietly closing my car door, I walked across the lawn, slipped in my front door and listened.

I heard some giggling coming from the master bedroom so I slipped off my shoes and headed that way. Sure enough, I saw Jeanie sucking Santa Claus underneath our ceiling fan that day. They didn't hear me creep 'cross the house to have a peep, they thought that I was stuck up at my office hard at work. Then I watched Jeanie fucking Santa Claus, with both her legs spread very wide. Oh what a fuck it would have been if I could only have helped Jeanie fucking Santa Claus right there.

Unfortunately I froze, unable to anything but watch as Santa pumped in and out of my loving wife as her toes pointed to the ceiling before wrapping her legs around his wide body. I felt my cock grow as Jeanie moaned and cried out, "I'm coming Santa, I'm coming." Santa pressed his cock deep into her as she squeezed him tight for a moment and then seemed to melt beneath him.

As the two paused to catch their breath, I continued peeking from behind the door. Looking over the room, I decided this must have been a planned meeting, I mean Jeanie's clothes were neatly folded over one chair and Santa's red jacket, pants and underwear was nicely folded over another chair. His boots were near the door, so I reached in and slipped it out into the hallway.

Remembering what they say about shoe size, I slipped my foot into Santa's boot. It was enormous, surely if that was an indicator of cock size then Santa must had stretched Jeanie's pussy wide open. From this angle, I never got a real good look at his cock to tell for sure, but the way Jeanie came I can only imagine.

By that time my blood was boiling and it was all I could do to keep myself from rushing in and join the two of them. I would have if I wasn't so afraid I'd scare Santa off. I mean this close to Christmas, I sure didn't want Santa scared to show up at my house again. Right there and then I pledged to do anything I could to make him feel welcome, on my roof, in my house or even in my wife.

I heard the bed creak and peeked back into the room and saw Jeanie climbing up on top of Santa. She threw one leg over his body and while standing over him reached down and worked both her hands up and down his cock. During their short rest period it must have softened a little because now I saw it come to life.

I have always had the greatest respect for Santa through my life, but when I saw how his cock grew and grew in thickness as well as height my respect grew even stronger. After several more strokes Jeanie reached up and carefully pulled her pussy lips apart with one hand while she guided his enormous cock into herself. Bending her knees, she lowered herself as I watched her lips spread wider and wider, stretching more than I thought she could bear, but she continued moving down over him.

I gasped as her lips finally slipped over the head of his cock and snapped tight against his shaft. Her knees bent more as slowly, ever so slowly she moved down, taking him into her body, inch by inch. Looking at her face I was torn, was that pleasure or pain she was expressing? More and more of Santa's enormous cock disappeared into my wife's pussy and all I could do was watch and lightly stroke my own erection.

Santa then reached up and took hold of her waist, helping her in her long voyage down the length of his cock. Her knees bent more as his cock continued burrowing into her, deeper and deeper, far deeper than I could ever dream of going with her. Just as the moment I was sure her body would just tear apart from him, I heard Santa mumble something.

I'm not sure exactly what he said, but it sounded like, "Jeanie with your cunt so tight, will you make me come tonight?"

Jeanie just smiled and then began to straighten up, sliding up and up his cock, leaving it glistening with her juices. She seemed to almost stand straight up with his cock still inside her when she lowered herself again. Down, down she slid, like a mouth on a candy cane. Then she quickly moved upward, then back again, up and down, moving faster and faster.

Soon Santa began raising his big ass up off my bed, sleighing deep into my wife, moaning loudly as he did. He was close, I could tell by the way his balls seemed to swell and then his cock seemed to grow two times larger that day. He arched his back as Jeanie cried out, "Oh yes Santa, give me your hot cum."

As I watched in amazement all I could do was sing to myself, "Santa Claus is coming in Jean, Santa Claus is coming in Jean, Santa Claus is cum-ming in Jean!" Santa held Jeanie by the waist, his cock still buried deep inside her as slowly it softened. After a few minutes, Santa lifted her slightly and his huge, but soft cock slipped out of her.

Not wanting to get caught, I quickly slipped out of the house, quietly got in my car, started it and pulled it around the block where I sat and watched my house. In a few minutes Santa walked out to the shopping center van, climbed inside and drove out of sight. I started my car, drove the shot distance to my house, pulled into the drive and parked.

I rushed inside, pulling off my clothes so by the time I reached the bedroom, I was completely naked. Jeanie was just starting to pull on her panties when I came rushing through the door. Seeing me, she dropped the panties and stood straight up saying, "Oh Jim, you startled me."

"Come on Jean, let's fuck."

"Just like that? What's gotten into you," she asked.

"Well Jean, I came home early today."

"You came home early," she repeated, sitting down on the bed.

"Yes Jean, and I saw you fucking Santa Claus. Fucking Santa Claus."

"Now Jim, let me explain," she said.

"Don't explain, just get in the bed and fuck me like you fucked Santa's big cock."

"You watched us?"

"Yes, and it turned me on seeing his cock sliding in and out of you."

You enjoyed watching us?"

"Yeah, just imagine, you fucked Santa Claus."

"Yes I did," she replied, "and you watched?"

"I tell you I watched."

"You saw his cock?"

"It was huge, what did it feel like?"

"Oh it was different," she said, sliding back on the bed as I crawled up between her legs.

"I know that, but tell me what did it feel like?"

I leaned forward and eased my cock into her still damp pussy as she replied, "He was so big, it hurt at first, at least until I got good and wet. Oh Jim, did I ever get wet and he went so deep."

My cock slipped easily into her still stretched pussy. I began pumping in and out of her as I said, "I heard you come, that big cock made you come?"

"Oh yes it did," she replied, reaching down and toying with my shaft as my cock slid in and out of her.

"And he came inside you?"

"Of course, you saw him. He came and came, it just didn't stop."

"Is your pussy full of his cum now?"

"Yes, your cock is sliding through all his cum that he spurted into my pussy," she replied, egging me on. "And now I want you to cum in me too."

"Oh yes Jeanie, yes, I'm coming," I cried out as I arched my back and my cock exploded, spurting my cum into her already cum filled pussy. I remained on top of her for just a few seconds, then my cock slipped out and I rolled over alongside of her.

"I just can't believe you just watched us."

"What was I to do? I didn't want to scare him off."

"Why not?" she asked.

"It was Santa Claus, there is no way I was running him off. Look, I want you to keep fucking him."

"You want me to keep fucking him?"

"Yes, you might ask if he might want a three-some, but otherwise you just keep it up. Damn, Christmas Day is gonna be good this year with you fucking Santa Claus."

"If you say so Jim."

"Oh yes, all I have to say is, "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night." Then I leaned over and gave her a big kiss.