I Saw Malati & Had Saroj

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neesraj
Neesraj
38 Followers

Her manoeuvring of my majestic boyhood was making me crazy. I wanted to come closer to Saroj. I pushed her back and she lay on her back, still holding my pleasurable birdie. I leaned forward and kissed her on her lips. I wanted to be even closer to her. I lowered myself on Saroj, my lips on her lips, my chest resting on her soft breasts and our naked lower bodies clinging to each other. My urge for more closeness was still getting the better of me. I ground my erect penis against her thighs and it felt so good. We were both transported to a different world. Soon, my engorged organ got caught between the two thighs of Saroj and she brought them closer to each other. In the tight grip of her thighs, I began moving up, down and sideways. It felt so heavenly, so exotic. The thrills that Saroj experienced appeared to be no less. This went on for a long long time. We were discovering facets of our persona that had remained hidden so far.

"Raju. It feels so great. But can I make a request?" she pleaded.

"Yes, tell me, my sweetheart". I surprised myself with my own phraseology.

"Actually, I am having some great sensations here", she said, pointing to her vaginal opening.

"I was wondering if you could touch your birdie here. I am sure it will feel even better", she requested.

I did as directed. I positioned myself carefully and placed the tip of my big one on the entry to her hole. Immediately, I could see some gooey fluid ooze out and drop on her entrance. It felt so good. Saroj had her eyes closed, just as Malati bhabhi had earlier in the day. After a while, Saroj urged me to push a little inside. I wasn't sure if this was right. I had never imagined that one part of one human's body could be shoved inside a part of another human's body. To me, it appeared a violation of the sovereignty of her body. But Saroj had me in a vice like grip this day. I did as she wanted me to do. I pushed softly and her vagina opened to greet my penis, making way for the hard, inflated and engorged penis to visit her inner portals. Even before I heard Saroj gasp in utmost pleasure, my own delight reached a crescendo.

Even as I had limited the initial foray to about an inch inside her, I soon found myself wanting to be wholly inside Saroj. I tried to push, but the path was constricted. I took my penis out for a moment and found it was all wet with a sticky fluid all round the shaft. It could not be urine of Saroj and it could not be my own gooey fluid. Obviously, it was Saroj's body that had been secreting this mysterious fluid. While Saroj was cajoling me to go deeper inside, I could sense she was in some sort of pain as well. I asked her about the pain and she told me that the pain was great but it was a pleasurable pain and she wanted more of it. She ordered me to push all the way inside, and with one powerful lunge, I found myself fully inside Saroj. She had tears in her eyes, and yet she was smiling with a mystifying pleasure.

The joy, the gratification and the attainment were indescribable. Once inside fully, I wondered about the next move. The entry had been so pleasing and enthralling. I wanted to enter again. So, quite logically, I withdrew my distended boyhood almost to the tip and went in again. This time, the entry was even more pleasing. I had discovered, all by myself the art of stroking during intercourse. I went on and on. The lubrication had now increased and I was now slipping in and out effortlessly. Each thrust inside gave us both immense pleasures. We were both moaning with the newly found bliss that we had just experienced.

I wanted to be even closer to Saroj now. I positioned myself above her, pivoted myself on my elbows and urged her to help me take off her shirt. Once her shirt was off, she pulled my t-shirt out. I saw the breasts of Saroj and they were cute indeed. They were different from Malati's in more ways than one. As Saroj had told me, they were smaller than Malati's. More importantly, they seemed more firm than Malati's. Also, the complexion of Saroj's breasts was a lot fairer than Malati's, even though Malati's general complexion was otherwise fairer. I did not realise then that this was because Saroj's had newer tissue on them, as they had developed only recently and Malati's had seen several summers.

As we resumed journey on the highway of our new found sexuality, we could feel each other's skin on our bodies and it gave us immeasurable contentment. I lowered myself and kissed Saroj on her lips passionately. I then placed my hand delicately on her breasts. My God! It was like heaven. The touch of her breasts was even smoother than the satin grip her hole had on my big penis enveloped deep inside. All this while, I was stroking in and out, in and out, bringing deep moans from Saroj's throat as well as mine. We could spend a lifetime doing what we had just discovered. How did we not realise earlier that our bodies could give so much to each other. After all, we had known each other all our lives.

Saroj was building up sexual tension inside her now. She became more and more vocal. I was afraid someone down below would hear us and catch us in the act. Even though we were at it for the first time ever in our lives, I had little doubt in my mind that what we were doing was wrong, and would not get the sanction of others, should they ever know. Saroj was asking me to do it faster, harder. I complied as best as I could. Her hole, which was so difficult to penetrate initially was now receiving my lusty thrusts with ease and gratitude. Faster and harder I attacked her girlhood and the closer to that same sensation that I had earlier in the day I reached. After a long time, Saroj let out a shrill cry and clasped me tightly, not letting me stroke any further. Her hands were behind my buttocks, pulling me more and more into her.

And then, at the same very moment, something happened to me. It was that same unending chain of pulsations in my penis that I had earlier in the day, which made me want to enter even deeper into Saroj, even beyond the realms of physical possibility. I could sense something physically moving from my body into hers, but the thought of violating the body of Saroj was farthest from my mind now. I had loved each moment of this wonderful sequence of events that had overtaken us. We were both sweating profusely. The crescendo subsided a bit and I found myself kissing Saroj on her lips again. She closed her eyes yet again, even as I kissed her nipples and suckled at them, taking along a sizeable portion of her soft but firm breasts inside my mouth. Little did we realise then that we had just had the first sexual intercourse of our lives. I felt my penis softening inside Saroj and I rolled over. I looked down at where we were interminably joined just a moment ago and found some viscous clear fluid dripping out of Saroj's beautiful hole. There was a hint of blood mixed with the fluid. I also noted that her hole was a bit swollen in comparison to what it was before we embarked on this most exotic journey. I glanced at my own now flaccid boyhood and found it so much at peace with itself, all wet with the sticky fluids which, I now was sure, were secreted by Saroj's system. There was blood smeared on the curvature over its whole length. Despite the blood, which I guessed was from Saroj's body after the ecstatic pain she experienced, there were serene smiles on our faces.

We were both startled to hear sound of someone breathing deep behind us. We turned only to find Malati bhabhi standing there, smiling benignly at us. We were abashed at our nudity in front of her, but she asked us to take it cool and dress without panic. She explained that she had seen me on the terrace while she was having her bath, and she got a bit worried later when she heard weird sounds coming from the terrace. She was obviously not upset in the least with me violating her modesty, and had come to the terrace to see that all was well with me. She smiled in a mischievous manner and enquired for how long this had been going on between us. Almost trembling, I told bhabhi that this was the first time and that the ignition was provided by what I saw her doing in her bath and what she caused to me during that period. Saroj and me were now fully dressed. Malati bhabhi quietly left, smiling softly. I knew she would not tell anyone.

Neesraj
Neesraj
38 Followers
12