I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

Story Info
Watching the magical gift of giving.
3k words
4.38
17.7k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

When I was about eight, my mother passed away just before Christmas. Even as a young as I was, I understood the devastation my father tried to hide from me. It was tradition that Dad would dress up as Santa and placed gifts under the well decorated tree while my mother and I hid behind a couch. We would watch and giggle as my well-padded Dad moved about the living room. When he was done, he'd sit in the big leather wingback chair and eat the cookies and (I'm pretty sure it was spiked) eggnog we left out for him.

After my mother's death, Dad continued to play Santa as I hid alone behind the couch. As I got older the tradition sadly stopped. That is until Dad got remarried.

He never really told me how they met but she was a real beauty; high maintenance, arm candy for sure. Krystal was a tall, big haired blond with big boobs. She had a young, sexy curved body with nice long legs. Dad did well to keep her happy since Krystal was way out of his league.

Although I was in my teens and not really hers, Krystal always treated me well. Almost as if I WERE her own. And for that, I loved her back. Maybe too much. I often spied on her as she dressed or undressed. I'm sure she knew but never said anything to me or as far as I know to Dad.

For me, I was a bit of a tech geek. When I was old enough, I started working at a resto-bar as a busboy. It was there I learn of CC surveillance. The owner would watch the comings and goings on in his bar from the comfort of his office. I asked him a lot of questions regarding types of cameras, locations, monitors, everything to do with spying.

It was a while but he finally trusted me enough to show me that he had a hidden camera in the woman's bathroom. We'd watch different ladies come in and either pull up their skirts or pull down their pants to pee. We would both groan "Uggg!" when some not so attractive female came in but we watched anyways.

I was working towards saving up enough to attend university and with some overtime and a bonus from my boss, I managed to save extra spending money. I started minimally. I bought an inexpensive, mini camera. When connected via Bluetooth to my laptop, I would be able to watch from the privacy of my bedroom. So when Dad and Krystal were out one day, I hid the camera in their closet and aimed it so I could see the entire room.

When Dad and Krystal would go out (which was almost every weekend), I watched Krystal get ready. She was just finishing her shower when I flipped on the video. She had a towel wrapped around her head in a turban with another towel wrapped around her body and tucked in at her boobs. The towel was big and fluffy but short. It just covered her bum.

I watched her dry her bounty of hair while she sat at her dresser. My dick was already put and hard in anticipation. When she finished doing her hair and make-up, Krystal stood up letting her towel fall to the floor.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed to myself not too loudly as I stroked myself. "Holy shit! She's so fucking hot!"

Krystal stepped into a red hot, micro g-string that would barely cover her shaven pussy. I know it was tiny from my rummaging through her panty drawers. Her bra was also a matching red hot. The cups were low cut and after she adjusted her boobs into a perfect cleavage, allowed her perfect nipples to remain exposed. From my previous recons and the lack of pantyhose, I knew Krystal only wore stockings. She hooked a garter belt around her waist and pulled on some black stockings to attach to the four dangling straps.

Dad entered the bedroom. He stood there and looked at Krystal in stunned awe. He spoke but I had no mike so I had no idea what he said. "Shit! I need to get sound!" Krystal slinked over and gave him a hot, passionate kiss. She dropped to her knees and opened his pants.

"Is she going to do what I think she's going to do?" I thought to myself. My hand wanking my wang.

Krystal took handfuls of Dad's ass and pulled him towards her open mouth. She closed her lips around the crown and... BLACK!

"What the fuck?" I cursed with hard on in hand. I realized the battery died. "Shit! I forgot to recharge the camera!"

With little choice still needing satisfaction, I closed my eyes and beat off while imagining Krystal on her knees; sucking cock... my cock. I was getting close and beating off harder and harder. "Yes, that's it Krystal. Suck me! Suck my cock! I'm going to cum down your throat!"

My white, creamy jizz spurted out uncontrollably as I came hard; really hard. It went everywhere: on my laptop; on my chest; over my jeans. The rest dribbled over my hand.

After I recovered, I immediately started looking for my next purchase. One with an extended battery life and sound. I wasn't sure how long I was looking but there was rapping on my door. "Knock! Knock!"

"Hi. It's Krystal." The door cracked open. "Is it okay to come in?"

"Yes!" I answered back making sure to hide my screen and ensuring all the evidence of my jerking off was gone. When she entered, I felt a resurgence in my sweatpants. My bulge started to grow as I observed my Step-Mom. She was dressed to the nines in a red satin cocktail dress that hemmed was well above her knees.

"We're about to go out so just wanted to say good night in case you go out or go to bed." Krystal informed me. She took a suspicious sniff. "Come give me a hug!"

I knew it would be difficult to get up without her noticing my tent, but she moved to me first and held out her arms. When I stood up and hugged her, I felt my erection press against her as I'm sure she felt it too. To her credit, she didn't say anything.

"What's on your chin? Looks like you missed some..." She asked as her finger wiped it away. She sniffed at it and then licked it off her finger. Krystal suppressed a grin. As she kissed me on the cheek, she told me. "Good night!"

It took a bit of time but with all my spare money I earned, I ended up getting some higher end equipment. Mini, hi-def cameras that would pick up sound as well as built-in solar charging that would juice up the battery with just ambient light. I could also control the zoom lens from my laptop which of course I had to upgrade to get full benefit of my new purchase.

When I found out Krystal and Dad were expecting, I was very happy for them as I knew Krystal wanted a child of her own. My sister Amber was born, July 1. When Christmas came around that first year, Dad revived his Santa role. Krystal, Amber and I hid behind the couch and watched as Santa Dad placed presents under the Christmas tree.

Later that night, I watched as Krystal and Dad made out in the privacy of their bedroom.

Finally, after a couple of years, I had saved enough to pay for University on my own. I didn't want Dad to carry any of my burden although he did help as much as he could. I went to Uni outside of the city but usually was able to get home for the holidays during the year. To augment my savings, I found a bartending job at a local watering hole. Money was decent and I continued to buy some other spy stuff so I could watch what was going on at home when I wasn't working. I was able to see my sister and her mother play together but more importantly see my step-mother naked or watch her getting fuck by my Dad.

That Christmas however, I was unable to get home since I got scheduled to work the afternoon of Xmas eve and Boxing Day. I called my Dad. "Yeah. I know it blows I can't be home for Christmas, Dad. The extra pay was too good and the same goes for New Year's Eve."

"Oh that's okay. I know you need the money and I wish I could help out more." Dad sympathised with me.

The bar closed down around five for the day on Christmas Eve. The boss insisted we all stay for a quick drink and some nibbles before we all left. I was anxious to get back to watch the on-goings at my Dad and Krystal's home knowing Dad would do the Santa shtick.

It was almost 8:45 when I was back at my place. I booted up my PC while taking off my winter coat and changing into some baggy sweats. The camera pointed at the usual beautiful tree with the lack of presents beneath told me that I hadn't missed anything. The active camera picked up the sound of a phone ringing.

"Hello?" Dad answered. A long pause. "Are you serious? It's Christmas Eve... Really? Shit!"

"What's wrong?" Asked Krystal. She was dressed in her nightgown. It was open enough to see she wore her flimsy baby doll beneath along with her stockings and garters.

"There's an emergency at the office." Dad truly seemed seethed. "That was the alarm company calling to say the alarm went off. I need to go and see."

"Now? What about Santa?" Krystal strangely asked. "Amber is so looking forward to it."

"Sorry, Hun. I've got no choice. Ted will be on his way there too." Dad kissed Krystal and left.

I thought nothing untoward him leaving and chuckled to myself. "Dad always made an excuse to leave before Santa came."

He'd have to change and I knew it would be about a half hour before the show started. I got a beer from the fridge and made myself comfortable. But only ten minutes later, I heard some stirring about. I started recording. Krystal and Amber were hiding behind the couch when in came Dad dressed in a red suit. I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick. He was dressed all in fur from his head to his foot and his clothes were tarnished with ashes and soot.

He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf. And I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself. He spoke not a word but went straight to his work. And filled all the stockings, then turned with a jerk. (*)

*Adapted freely from "'Twas the night before Christmas" Written by Clement Clarke Moore or Henry Livingston Jr. whoever wants the credit.

I smiled as Santa ate the cookies and gulped the spiked eggnog before pretending to disappear. Krystal and Amber emerged from their blind. She gave Amber a big hug before putting her down to bed. Back in the living room, Santa reappeared and sat in the big leather wingback. Krystal returned with a couple of more cups of eggnog, handed Santa a cup and sat on his lap. She no longer wore her nightgown and only her negligee. I always figure this is what the two of them did after they put me down.

Santa put down his cup and with his white gloved hand, squeezed Krystal's breast. Krystal responded by wrapping an arm around his neck and giving him a long wet kiss. I zoomed in more to watch her stick her tongue into his mouth as she sucked face. Santa slipped the shoulder straps off of her and pulled it down to fondle her bare boobs. She squealed as he tweaked her hard nipples. He dropped his hand down and fingered her cunt. Krystal's head jolted backwards as a loud "Ah!" came from her mouth as she shuddered and instantly came.

Krystal gave Santa a sly smile as she stood facing him astride the chair with a foot on each of the arms. Santa reached up and pulled aside the tiny pink patch of thong covering Krystal's cunt. He leaned forwards and extended a tongue licking along her slit and poking against her clit. Her juices flowed and dripped upon Santa's beard so snowy white. Krystal's knees quivered as her legs had difficulty supporting her.

Santa's mouth was still about an inch from Krystal's lips. He extended his fat tongue. I watched as he pushed it into her snatch; deeper and deeper. "Shit! It had to be almost six inches long!"

"Oh... GAWD!" Krystal cried out. "That's it! That's the spot! My G-spot! OH FUCK!

Krystal's body was visibly shaking. Her knees were buckled and her legs obviously did not support her anymore. Santa's tongue infiltration prevented her from falling. Krystal had no control of her body which flopped around like a rag doll. Her head was bobbing all over the place like a bobble head doll. Her mouth was open but only a gurgling "G..a...a...a...!" came out.

Santa retracted his tongue. Krystal immediately collapsed and caught in Santa's arms. She quaked as she snuggled into him. It looked like she was done but he gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and Krystal seemed awake and rejuvenated.

"What the fuck?" I thought. "There's no way this is Dad!"

Santa stood up and sat Krystal in the big wingback. She smiled as she reached up, undid the huge silver buckle and let the thick black belt fall to the floor. Santa unbutton his coat and let it drop. The coat must have been padded because this Santa was cut with a six-pack on his six-pack. Krystal pawed at his pants until is fell around his feet. Santa wore no underwear. I swear his flaccid, hairless, uncut dick had to be almost ten inches long.

"That's definitely not Dad!" I confirmed. From previous viewings I knew Dad was maybe a little more than six inches hard and had black pubic hair.

Krystal smile broadened as she reached up to lift it. I watch with amazement as it grew bigger and harder in her hands. I estimated it to be about four inches longer and was as thick as my arm.

Krystal licked her lips. She opened her mouth wide; very wide. She leaned forward and mouthed barely half of Santa's bulbous knob. She backed off a bit then popped the rest of his head inside.

"There's no way she can take any more than that. He's too huge!" I exclaimed then watched in awe.

Santa grabbed the back of Krystal's head and slowly pushed himself in. More and more disappeared until her lips were stretched around his base. He drew back slowly and pushed it back in. He repeated his actions with Krystal matching his thrusts. Santa quickened his cadence and smashing Krystal's face into him. He leaned back and shouted "Ho! Ho! Hoooo...!"

Santa came and came and came. I swear I could see Krystal's belly expand as he filled her with his cream. He released Krystal's head and let her fall back gasping for air. Four or five more huge spews of white cum splashed over Krystal face and body. His cum dribbled from a weakening erection. I thought it was over until Santa snapped his fingers. His massive erection immediately returned. It looked even bigger. Krystal smiled and spread her legs wide for him.

Santa ripped off the useless patch covering Krystal's pussy. He leaned forward a bit and aimed his cock between her thighs. With less than half of it was inside her, he leaned back and literally picked her straight up using only his cock that speared her. He let gravity drop her the rest of the way down onto his north pointing pole.

Krystal wrapped her arms around Santa's neck to support herself but no need as Santa was holding her up by her ass. He thrusted upwards. Slowly at first with little effort; then with more and more speed and force. Krystal was bounced up about a good foot before being impaled again by his horse cock. She was no longer able to hold on. Her arms flailed about. Her neck could not support her head. Her spine couldn't support her back.

Santa was relentless as he continued to fuck her as hard and as fast as his could until suddenly he shouted. "Ho! Ho! Hoooo...!"

I knew he was cumming inside of her; bareback!

With a final few thrusts, Santa had finished. He gently laid Krystal back into the leather wingback, her belly distended out from all the cum she had inside her. Then as he withdrew, bloat disappeared as her body seemed to absorb it. Santa's semi-firm dick, covered with wet slime and glistened like tinsel.

Then he turned with a jerk towards my camera. He laid his finger aside of his nose and gave me a nod.

A noise coming from the front door which distracted me. I looked at the hallway view and saw Dad returning home. He entered the hallway and called out. "I'm back. Sorry I couldn't do the Santa thing this year. Krystal? Where are you?"

"Oh shit!" I thought and looked to see him enter the living room.

"What the...?"

Krystal slumped in the chair unmoving. She was nearly naked. Her hair, face body covered in cum. Her legs spread and milky, white liquid she didn't ingest, dripped from her freshly fucked, gaping hole. And Santa? Santa was nowhere to be seen.

"Unbelievable!" I sat there stunned still staring. I had to watch this again. I pulled up the file I recorded and clicked. All it showed was Krystal and Amber hiding behind the couch.

"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!" May your holidays be as magical.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers