I Saw Mommy Kissing the Grinch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I heard Reggie say "Vicki! I was just looking for--" and I saw him jump up from blowing Sarhad and move toward the door. But it was too late. Vicki had come in the room and it was obvious, from her face, that she had put 2 and 2 together.

"Oh, Duane," she said, with a voice of real disappointment. "I was looking for you." And the way she said "for you" said it all-- this would have been my night, if she hadn't found me like this, right now.

I started to scramble up and push Serena off but Vicki stopped me. "Oh hell, I've already seen it, you might as well keep going." And she turned and went out, so I did.

God help me, it seemed to have excited Serena even more. I had a feeling that if Vicki had started beating on her, that would have been the best sex she'd ever had. She rode me, her big heavy body slamming into my hips with each hump. Her huge breasts slapped up and down, and I grabbed them like greased piglets and put them to my mouth. I felt something else down around my cock-- Jesus Christ, the other woman had her hand there, feeling my cock slide in and out of Serena. Then the two women were kissing, I hoped Sarhad was watching this, and what the hell, I was there, I started stroking the other woman's thigh. She scooted away-- bitch. I banged Serena as hard as I could from below, digging my fingernails deep into her big ass, biting her nipple, fucking as hard as I could, because so far as I could see, this was the last piece of ass I was going to get for the foreseeable future.

* * *

By the time I wandered out the front door at closing time I was pretty goddam tight and pretty goddam morose. A little proud that I had managed to have such wild, stupid sex on Christmas Eve of all nights, but at the same time, ready to kick my own ass that I'd so completely fucked up things with Vicki. I knew that the pleasure of the one would fade a lot faster than the self-loathing of the other.

Snow was falling, thin dry snow that blew away as soon as it hit the parking lot. As I got in the car I remembered the present for Danni in the back seat. A sensible man would have figured he could at least get his $19 back at Toys 'R' Us. I drove to Vicki's house.

My original idea, if it could be called that, was to leave the present on the porch. When I reached her house, though, I saw that with the porch light on, I might as well be putting a sign saying "Hey Christmas Present Thieves!" over the gift bag.

Then I remembered something Danni had told me. Because they didn't have a fireplace, Santa came in the back porch, and so she left cookies for him there. Well, Santa was going to leave an extra surprise out there tonight.

I went around back and stepped as quietly as I could onto the back porch and smiled when I saw the plate with cookies. I set the present down and prepared to leave when I noticed something-- the sliding back door was slightly ajar.

For a moment I thought maybe an intruder had gotten into the house. Then I put it together-- no doubt Danni had opened the door to add one extra cookie or something, and her mom didn't know and hadn't had a chance to close and lock the door.

Which meant... I could leave my present in the house, under the tree, and really surprise both Danni and her mom. I slid the door open as quietly as I could, and carefully stepped into the house. It was like the Grinch, putting the presents back after his change of heart. Well, I had grinched up Christmas real good for all of us, but here was my chance to do something right, and maybe be invited back to carve the roast beast, someday.

I tiptoed to the front of the house, where the tree sat. Muffin, Danni's cat, opened one eye but was otherwise uninterested in me. I set the package down and started to head back to the door.

Someone was standing there, and it wasn't little Cindy Lou Who. Because Cindy Lou Who wasn't 5 foot 7, and standing in Modern Isosceles stance in her pajamas with a .38 pointed at me.

"Jesus Vicki, don't shoot! It's Duane!"

She didn't lower the gun. "Duane, what the fuck are you doing in my house."

I explained as best I could given that I was shaking like Jell-O. Halfway through, she lowered the gun, and by the end she had put the safety back on. "Jesus, Duane, I could have shot you."

"I know," I said.

"Haven't you gotten in enough trouble tonight?"

"I know, Vicki, I know."

"What were you thinking, fucking Serena?"

"What was I thinking?"

"Yeah, what were you thinking."


I bit my lip and looked up at her. "I was thinking that I might as well because I didn't have a chance with the woman I was really attracted to, maybe even falling in love with. Because even when I tried to show that I could be a real friend to both her and her daughter, she seemed to push me away and brush me off. I was thinking that the woman I really wanted, the woman I hoped could be mine, didn't want anything to do with me, that as soon as we got to the party she disappeared. I was thinking I was going to be alone for a sad, lousy Christmas and nobody'd care if I lived or died, so when somebody wanted to fuck me on my way to being forgotten by this entire goddam planet, I said hell yes. That's what I was thinking, Vicki, and if it offends you, I'm sorry."

She was quiet for a minute. Then she went over and locked the back door. "I really was looking for you, Duane."

"I know that now, but I didn't know it then."

We stood and looked at each other for a minute. "Jesus, it's a hell of a thing," Vicki said.

"It is," I said.

"On Christmas no less."

"On Christmas," I said. "Look, I know you don't want to have anything to do with me now, but please, maybe in a few days, think about it all, and think about whether I could have a second chance."

She thought for a moment. "Well, it is Christmas Eve."

"Yeah it is," I said.

"If there's ever a time to forgive, this is it," she said.

I looked up at her, not daring to hope. "Do you--"

"Oh come here, Duane," she said, and held her arms out to me. I grabbed her around the waist and kissed her, warmly and gratefully.

* * *

We took a minute to drink Santa's milk and take a couple of bites of his cookies, and then we locked up and went back to her bedroom. She lowered the lights and then she slipped out of her pajama top, standing before me topless, her mature breasts rolling to each side, her love handles and little belly spilling over her pajama bottom. She was beautiful.

We kissed, not hungrily and sloppily like Serena, but slowly, gently, with all the time in the world. She unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands over my chest. "You didn't happen to take a shower after, uh, you know what on your way here, did you?"

"Uh... no."

"In you go," she said, hustling me toward the bathroom.

When I came out (after the fastest shower I thought I could get away with), she was laying on the bed, facing me, nude. And she was more beautiful and sexy than I had even imagined, her womanly curves, her sturdy thighs. I dropped my towel and jumped in next to her, and we ran our hands over each other. Her skin wasn't as taut as Serena's, but it was soft and smooth, invitingly cushy everywhere I touched.

I kissed her beautiful breasts, burying my face between them, and then nuzzled my way down her stomach until I reached the little triangle of curly red hair. Her legs parted and I flicked my tongue along the folds in the center; then again, deeper, and she moaned in delight. The third time I let my tongue burrow in more deeply, tasting the tang of her juices inside, as my arms wrapped around her hips and grasped her soft round ass.

I licked her and she began bucking my face, up and down. I spread her cheeks apart and when her hips came up my tongue flicked down to her asshole, tickling the wrinkled little hole. She moaned more, and I pushed her legs up, licking at it and spreading it open with my tongue. "Oh God, now, now," she said, and so I climbed up on top of her. She grabbed my cock in her hand and guided into her warm, wet pussy, drawing it inside. As I thrust into her she wriggled up and down, energetically and enthusiastically, yet not hurriedly... because both of us felt that this was just the first of many, many times.

* * *

"Duane?"

"Yes, Vicki?"

"Did this turn out to be a good Christmas for you?" she asked me as we lay there, her head on my chest, in the dark.

I thought ahead to what the day held-- opening presents with Danni, fixing dinner, back to bed in another 22 hours or so-- and I hugged her and held her tighter.

"The best Christmas ever, my love. Good night."

"Good night. And Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Like mine."

12