I Saw My Wife Fucking on the Net

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well John, we got two choices," Betty said with a sigh. "We can dump 'em and that will be easy if I hire that private dick. Or we can keep 'em. For certain he'll be through with her after a while -- probably less than a year. Then Bobby will find another blond whore and Kay will find another black dick. But you and I can keep each other company till then."

"What do YOU want to do Betty? Keep 'em or dump 'em?" I asked.

"You go first John. What do you want to do?"

I thought about that question very seriously for several minutes. I couldn't escape the fact that I loved my wife. And Betty was right -- I was getting a quality piece of ass once a week.

"I want to keep her," I said softly.

"Me too," Betty said. "We're both in love, aren't we John?"

"Yeah," I said. "We're both in love."

"But Bobby's gotta take care of the bitch who made that video. You talk to him but don't let him know you talked to me. Tell him his dick's gotta do double duty for a while. He's gotta fuck that bitch enough to keep her from causing any more trouble. Shit! I hope he can fuck two blond whores and still have enough dick left to take care of me. Excuse me John I didn't mean to call your wife a whore."

"That's okay Betty. It's an accurate description," I said with a chuckle.

Betty laughed and said, "I'm glad you can still laugh John. Laughing is better than crying when you're in a position where there's nothing else to do except one or the other."

The two of us just sat there for several minutes in thought. Finally without saying a word Betty walked to the liquor cabinet and poured two very large drinks of Knob Creek bourbon.

Handing me one of the glasses and lifting her glass in a toast she said, "Here's to blond whores and big black dicks."

I drank to her toast and she continued, "No amount of peroxide is gonna make me a blond and no amount of testosterone is gonna grow you a dick the size of Bobby's. Both of us just gotta live with that."

12