I Saw Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I opted to have room service bring my coffee and croissant. I was moving slowly partly due to the extra dose of brandy the previous night and partly because there was no reason to move any faster. It was Saturday and no golf lessons on the weekend. As I sat at the cafe table on my balcony a flicker of bright red across the courtyard caught my eye.

On a balcony almost directly across from mine, a woman stood stretching. She was wearing an intensely red bodysuit/teddy, the color made even more vibrant by way of the morning sun streaming in on that side of the court and the contrast of the deep green foliage in the foreground. Blonde hair was messily pinned atop her head and as she stretched she turned slightly offering me a view of her from the side. The garment was cut high at the legs and in profile pert but shapely crimson clad breasts could be discerned as well as lovely taut buttocks.

Just as I realized that it was Caroline I was staring at, she looked directly at me and waved. It's one thing to be busted by a woman you've been gawking at but quite another thing to be recognized by that woman as well. Caroline added the coup de grace with the wave.

I meekly raised a hand, immensely embarrassed at having been caught. Caroline merely smiled broadly then spun on her heel and headed back into the shadows of her room but not before demonstrating that the back of the scarlet garment was cut like a thong, the twin globes of her sweet in clear view.

Caroline never reappeared on the balcony, at least not while I sat there. The image of her from that morning will I am quite certain remain forever burned indelibly burned in my brain - a crimson sliver of fabric clinging to the subtle curves of a stunning woman.

When I finally made my way downstairs that morning I headed directly for the beach. On the way i caught a glimpse of Monica on her way to the spa clad in a skimpy black bikini that clung to her body in a manner that both revealed and enhanced. Even her deep tan could not hide the blush as she saw me. Everything about this suit just screamed "sex". Ties at the sides, neck, and back all begged to be tugged and released. We spoke briefly before she scurried along for a massage. I wondered if it would be a masseuse or masseur whose hands would have the privilege of working on her and made a mental note that perhaps I should avail myself of the service and find out what the options might be.

As I passed the dining area I noted that every table was set with a vase holding a dozen roses and then I remembered it was Valentines Day. It was strange to be so out of the loop from a relationship standpoint that it hadn't occurred to me. It was also instantly depressing that here I was in this tropical paradise alone for the day meant to celebrate love.

On the beach there seemed to be less people but the crowd was a little older than the afternoon crew. For the most part it was older couples nursing screwdrivers and mimosas. After an hour of sun soaking I headed for the pool.

It simulated a lagoon with an irregular form that created numerous little pockets of relative privacy. There was also a tiki bar at the far side and I headed for that. The beverages at the beach had made me thirsty for a cold slushy tropical something with an umbrella. After perusing the choices presented on the plastic clad menu at the bar I decided on zombie.

No sooner had it arrived in front of me but John showed up and sat down to my left. He was in an even more jubilant mood than normal and looked like the cat that had swallowed the proverbial goldfish. I asked what had him in such a good mood.

As the bartender placed a pina colada in front of him he replied "Well, having put away one of these already certainly doesn't hurt. But to tell you the truth, I had a helluva time last night."

"How so?" I foolishly asked.

"My wife surprised me last night by bringing another woman to our room for us both to enjoy."

The shock of his pronouncement must have shown on my face. He laughed and added "I'm plumb tuckered out."

Thinking about John cavorting with two women was a little hard for me to get my arms around and then I thought about Caroline. An erection instantly came on as I considered her pleasuring and being pleasured by another woman. Wow.

And then I thought about seeing her across the courtyard in the morning. She certainly had seemed to be in a great mood. John's declaration offered a bit of an explanation.

We talked for almost an hour before I felt the urge to pee and excused myself to head back to my room. I half expected to run into Monica en route but there was no sign of her.

Upon arriving at my door I discovered a note had been slipped under it. On hotel stationary I expected that it would have been a summary of extras that I'd encountered over the first three days of my stay. Instead, it was a simple handwritten note in flowing script, obviously the hand of a woman. It quite simply said "meet me at the rocks at two". There was no signature but it smelled delightful and I recognized the scent as one that had permeated the air during the golf lessons.

I know my heart skipped a couple beats. A rendezvous with a woman at two! Things were definitely looking brighter all of a sudden. The rocks were a deposit of large stones that interrupted the pristine white sand of the beach a short walk to the east.

I thought of Monica in the racy black bikini and hoped that she would still be wearing that at two. Another erection made itself apparent and I was tempted to stroke myself for a bit but then thought better of it now very aware of how exposed the rooms were to those across the court. Glancing at clock it was already one.

The following hour seemed to go on forever. By one-thirty I was on the beach heading eastward and by quarter to two I was perched on one of the rocks, eyes focused westward down the beach.

At almost two a figure appeared. Silhouetted by the mid afternoon light it was difficult to ascertain if it was indeed Monica. As it grew closer and larger however I realized it was actually two people arm in arm. And once they were close enough to discern just exactly who it was I discovered it was Phil. It was Phil and Monica arm in arm.

My heart sank but I quickly that I had best summon my resources and pride. As they past we greeted one another and I did my best to act as nonchalant as possible. Thank god for sunglasses, our eyes never really met which helped immensely.

I hadn't thought I could feel any worse than when I discovered Karen en flagrante delicto but I did. It seemed as though someone had kicked me in the gut and I had a hard time breathing. How could someone be so damn cruel as to write a note like that and set me up so? And the nonchalant manner in which they strolled by only added to the pain.

When I finally calmed down a little a few minutes later, I steadied myself and rose to head back to the hotel. In the distance was another figure. Again, the afternoon sun silhouetted the form but as it approached i could discern long blonde hair floating to the ocean breeze blew it to one side. Eventually I could also see a triangle of brilliant red at crotch level and that not only was it a woman but that she was topless and wearing large dark sunglasses.

My base values quickly rose to the surface and I immediately forgot the disappointment of just a few minutes earlier. As the figure neared I realized that the scarlet triangle was actually a g-string and that two rounded lobes topped the triangle, forming a perfect heart. My eyes darted back and forth between a pair of lovely little breasts that jiggled and swayed ever so slightly and the intensely hued patch of fabric. I felt my cock swell as though it might burst from the confines of my speedo.

"Sorry I'm a little late."

Wait, I knew that voice. She was now only ten feet away. For the second time of the day I found myself catching my breath as i drank in the alluring beauty of Caroline. Only this time instead of being merely scantily clad she was instead all but nude.

"That note was from you?"

She was now standing less than an arm's length away, so close that I could no longer gracefully ogle her full body and I really didn't want to at that moment. I wanted to see her eyes, so after first removing my own glasses, I raised both hands to her temples and slid hers off as well.

She was already virtually naked but this was the most intimate and erotic act of undressing a woman that I've ever encountered. I gazed into the sweetest, kindest, and most beautifully intense blue eyes imagineable.

"Who did you think it was from?"

I managed to not blow it and say something stupid. "I really didn't know what to think."

After a pause I added "I, I mean, your husband and all..."

"What the hell does that son-of-a-bitch have to do with anything? Don't tell me you know him!"

I was genuinely confused and I guess it showed. She looked at me quizzically for a few moments. Then her eyebrows arched and eyes widened.

"You think John is my husband?"

"Ummm..."

Caroline erupted in the sweetest giggle I've ever heard. She stepped back and laughed, her breasts bouncing gently as she did.

"John is my brother."

"Well this morning he told me he was here with his wife and I just assumed it was you since you know one another so well."

"His wife is here but she and he have different interests. She said she had no interest in golf whatsoever so when he asked if I wanted to join him for lessons I said yes. I figured it might be a good way to meet someone new.

My husband skipped out on me a few weeks back and John and Nancy took me under their wings, got me signed up for this vacation and now the rest is history."

"I can't imagine why anyone would even consider leaving you," I inserted.

"Big boobs." she replied.

"I think yours are quite lovely, in fact I like your boobs quite a lot," I said my eyes at that point firmly fixed on Caroline's tits.

"Well isn't that the sweetest thing I've ever heard," she coquettishly replied and then added "I kinda like the look of that big bulge you got goin' there."

With that she stepped closer again and placed a hand on the front of my speedo, eliciting an involuntary throb from my cock that in turn elicited another giggle from her. She then interlaced her hands behind my neck. I held her by the waist and drew her tightly to me, mashing my bulge against her and again looking deep into her gorgeous eyes.

We kissed, at first gently, barely touching and then forcefully, tongues raping one another's mouths, tasting each other for the very first time. It went on and on. I was just about ready to take her right there on the beach but she reached down to rest press her hand against my now seriously swollen bulge.

"C'mon, let's go back to the hotel and take care of this."

"If you insist".

We walked back in the direction of the hotel and along the way I filled her in a bit on my recent split-up. She did the same for me explaining that it was not just that he'd been with someone else but that he'd degraded her for not being interested in breast implants to bring her boobs up to his standard. Again I emphasized how much I liked what I was seeing and also explained that I thought her ass was absolutely divine and larger breasts might look freakishly out of proportion. That elicited another bulge groping session and this time I countered with some gentle fondling of her tits which seemed to make her even hornier.

At the beach in front of the hotel she picked up a towel and tote bag from which she extracted a cover-up to don. However, once inside the structure and up the staircase to the second floor she again stripped down to just the hot red heart. After crossing the threshold of my room my speedo and the heart soon disappeared and she was soon on her knees, my cock deep in her mouth. After she almost made me cum several times, I guided her to the bed, laid her on her back and spread her legs so that I might return the favor.

Her pussy was shaved and sweet, a firm little piece of fruit that responded with fervor to my cunnilinguistic skills. After bringing her to several climaxes with both my tongue and fingers I slid my body upward and as we tongue wrestled earnestly, I drove my manhood deep into her juicy hot quim. We fucked like wild animals for an hour or more before I finally pumped my seed into her, our eyes locked like tractor beams on one another.

After she left I found the heart still on the nightstand and got hard again just at the sight of it. Desperate for her presence again I showered, shaved and dressed. We had agreed to meet at the dining room at seven but I arrived early to explain to Pepin that I would have company for dinner that evening. He greeted this pronouncement with a devilish grin, immediately disappearing in the direction of the kitchen.

Looking around the dining room as I waited, I noticed a different atmosphere for the evening that extended beyond the roses at the tables. Every table was set as a deuce, no four to ten person tables that might invite convivial interface. Tonight it was all about one on one. The other major difference was that many of the women wore lounging pyjamas or long silk gowns more along the lines of something they would wear to bed. The atmosphere was sexy and sultry.

Caroline appeared clad in a floor length black silk robe tied at the waist with a sash and tottering atop platform heels. I held her chair for her and as she was also in the process of settling into it she undid the sash and allowed the robe to side off her shoulders and settle onto the chair, revealing the same red confection I had seen on her across the courtyard in the morning. Up close it turned out to be lush red velvet with intricate stitching at the bodice creating a structure that both supported and shaped. As in the morning, her blonde hair was piled atop her head, albeit a little more formally.

I smiled broadly as I sat down across the table. We savored sea urchin, lamb lollypops, truffle laced risotto, daylily strewn vegetables and a marvelously decadent little chocolate morsel for dessert that was heart shaped and bled a rich pomegranate sauce when it was cut into. Pepin doted on us, proffering three separate wines as the repast progressed.

As we left, Caroline slipped the robe back on although this time she did not fasten it around her waist, instead allowing it to billow as she walked, the fiery red undergarment flashing out from beneath and her bare legs spectacularly displayed. Outside she removed the robe again, draping it over her arm as she interlocked it with mine. We strolled around the grounds like that for a half hour or more. I'm certain many guests enjoyed the sight of her pert figure and beautiful bare backside in the moonlight.

This time we retreated to her room. Candles had been lit and the bed strewn with rose petals. We undressed and made love for the second time in just a few hours. Earlier had been raw and animal in nature, this was lush and romantic. We took our time, exploring every inch of one another's bodies and altered positions many times. When finally climax arrived she was atop me and she collapsed into a ball of softness. We fell asleep in one another's arms but woke in the middle of the night to couple yet again.

In the morning we continued yet again. We called for room service to bring coffee and croissants and ended up not emerging from our love nest until noon. After a brief visit to my room we lunched before heading to the pool and then the tiki bar. John was there, full of smirks and teasing but soon left us alone. Caroline had worn a diminutive coral hued bikini and she proceeded to remove the top as we sat there our lower halves in the water uppers exposed. I glanced at the bartender and it was obvious that he approved.

The remainder of the week was a blur of sun, good food, and wonderful lovemaking. It ended far too soon and as we headed to our respective flights the final embrace was downright painful. We promised to be together again as soon as possible.

It has been a month now. I write this as I wait on the tarmac for my flight to take off. I never thought I could possibly be excited about a trip to Minneapolis but I am. It is beginning to warm up she says, the first buds are starting to appear.

And love is in the air.

12