I Scored My Girlfriend and Her Mom

Story Info
A college student gets lucky with 2 amazon women.
2.3k words
4.28
196.5k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and I had been dating for a few months and I'd been fucking her daily since our first date. Anna was a pure cock slut and I began to realize her mom Stacy was just as bad if not worse. Since she was single and her looks intimidated men I knew she was starving for dick. Both of the girls were knockouts, built like Amazons, sandy blonde short styled hair, about 6 feet in height with wide hips large heart shaped asses tiny waists that only served to further pronounce their massive tits. They looked more like sisters than mother and daughter.

The day was like any other. We were in Anna's room going at it like rabbits when I noticed Stacy peaking through the partially opened door like she always did. It was then I decided to really use Anna like a whore. I figured if I got Stacy hot enough I could fuck her too. I decided that fucking Anna's virgin asshole would give the desired effect to Stacy. As she spied and massaged her tits I made eye contact with her and then pressed forward against her daughter's tight hole using only her pussy juice as lube. I had come to realize over the last few weeks that Anna never said no. No matter the act, if her man took charge, she just let it happen. Today I used that to my benefit. As I pressed my cock to her ass her hole would tighten and push the tip out. Multiple times I tried until finally the head popped her ass. Stacy and I never broke eye contact until Anna screamed out loudly as I finally popped her anal cherry. She clenched her teeth as I pressed in a few more inches. I withdrew slowly and pushed back in a little deeper. I repeated this process pushing and pulling in slowly inch by inch until I finally bottomed out in her. I gave her a few seconds to get used to my cock in her ass before I began to thrust back and forth. What started as screams in pain broke into moans of pleasure. She was squealing like a pig as she was skewered on my cock.

I grabbed a fistful of Anna's hair and began to fuck her ass with everything I had. The sounds of her moans and the slapping of my hips against her ass were deafening until I finally went balls deep and began pumping a massive load in her abused ass. I came so much that her ass couldn't hold my entire load and began to leak out of her red and raw asshole as I pulled my softening cock out of her. Stacy had her tits out and with one hand was tweaking her nipples and had the other in the front of her jeans touching herself. I knew exactly what shewas going to do when she ran to her bedroom.

Anna hated when I came inside her so she got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I took the alone time as my chance to get her mom. I walked bare assed to Stacy's room and quietly opened the door to find her spread eagle 3 fingers knuckle deep in her dripping pussy. My cock was instantly hard again as I let myself into her room. She was so enthralled by what she was doing she didn't even realize that I had let myself in.

"Looks like you could use a hand. Or maybe something bigger.". I said as I slowly stroked my hard cock in front of her.

She stopped masturbating and her eyes flew wide open and she stared open mouthed

at my hard cock bobbing just outside her grasp.

"Get out Mark, what do you think you are doing in my room?

"So, you're the only one allowed to spy on sexual activities here?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked shame faced knowing I had seen her. She didn't seem to realize I had moved closer to her and that my dick was bobbing less than a foot from her face.

"We both know you watched as I buttfucked your daughter." I said as I cupped one of her massive tits and began to fondle it and tweak the nipple.

She let out a gasp as I roughly pinched her nipple. "This isn't right Mark. What if my daughter finds out you tried this?" She said with her breathing heavy.

I moved closer.

"You're both sluts, she'd probably get off on it."

"We can't. Now please leave my..."she was cut off as I shoved my cock into her mouth.

"You talk too much Miss Williams. Just use your mouth how women are supposed to.". I said as I shoved the full 9 inches down her throat. Her tongue explored every inch of my cock, every ridge and every contour. Drool was spilling out of her mouth onto her huge heaving tits in copious amounts as she began to moan around my cock. With as much as she was moaning I thought she was going to cum just from sucking my cock. "You like the taste of your daughter's asshole, slut?" I asked her as I fucked her throat.

I pushed her off my cock and onto the bed and before she could move or say anything I moved between her legs and was sliding into her dripping gash. She was screaming like a banshee as I forcefully rammed her. There was no tenderness just rough and hard fucking. Her tit's were flopping with every powerful thrust and she screamed as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. Her pussy spasmed and clenched like a vice around my cock. It took every ounce of strength I had not to cum in her pussy, but I wasn't done with her by a long shot. Once her pussy unclenched and released my cock, I pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach. I don't know what possessed me but I raised her onto her hands and knees and buried my face in the crack of her ass and began to tongue fuck her rosebud. After several minutes of eating her ass out and finger fucking her battered gash which made her cum 2 more times I raised up and slid my cock into her ass. It slid in easily, like a hot knife through butter. Her ass was well lubed and I realized mine wasn't the first cock she'd had in her ass. Her hole was well used and the going was easy. I began to thrust with every ounce of strength I had driving her forward and hard enough that her face was shoved into a pillow. There was no resistance just muffled moans and grunts escaping through the pillow her face was buried in.

I laid back and let her ride my cock while I relaxed and let her do all the work for a little while. As she rode and I thrust into her ass, Anna came in. Stacy froze with my cock still lodged in her ass. No one moved or made a sound until I asked. "You want to join in, Anna?" As I started to slowly thrust up into Stacy's ass.

After a moment of shock she crawled onto the bed and without warning began to lick and suck my balls as Stacy resumed her riding. Every so often Anna's mouth went a little wide of the mark and instead of my balls, she got a mouthful of her mom's sopping gash.

"I told you she'd be into it Stacy." I said as I pulled my cock out of her ass and aimed it at Anna. "Here Anna taste your mom's asshole. She's already tasted yours". I said as she hungrily took my dirty cock into her mouth. She was sucking it like a woman possessed, taking it all the way to the root causing her to gag and drool down my balls.

Stacy moved off me and got into a 69 position with me. Her pussy was inches from my face so I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled her down on my face. I was a man possessed, drunk on the taste of her pussy. I couldn't get enough. The girls were sharing my cock. Taking turns sucking it and then simultaneously running their tongues over it. Anna resumed sucking and licking my balls and Stacy took the opportunity to take my cock into her greedy mouth. She swallowed the entire length. Her moaning and constricting and loosening of her throat around my rod was incredible. While Anna's mouth was full of my balls she straddled my leg and was grinding her pussy against my calf. I could feel her perfect tits pressing into my thigh and Stacy's tits pressing into my abs.

Anna climbed up my body and pulled her mother off my cock. Before I could react, I felt the wet, warm sleeve of Anna's pussy sliding down my length. She rode like she was in a rodeo. Bucking her hips fast and hard on me. Moans of pleasure filled the room as she brought herself to orgasmic bliss as I brought her mother to yet another intense orgasm. Stacy pulled away from my tongue and moved close to Anna. She began to run her hands over her daughter's body and before I knew it she had pulled her daughter close and began to kiss her. Their tongues were mingling with one another and I realized, this was not the first time they had played together. Shock set in as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Anna riding me as she and her mother kissed and fondled each others bodies.

Stacy pushed Anna back off my cock onto her back on the bed and crawled over and buried her face between Anna's legs. Her tongue flicked over her daughter's clit driving her crazy until she slipped 2 fingers into her daughter and finally sent her over the edge making her cum once again. I was frozen watching with wide eyed amazement as two of the hottest women I'd ever seen in my life were going to town on each other. It was all the more wild when I factored in that they were mother and daughter. With Stacy on her hands and knees bent over with her tongue inside her daughter, I took my opportunity and saddled up behind her and slid my cock back into her. With every hard thrust she was pushed forward into her daughter's snatch which elicited another moan from her daughter. I thrust in and out of her with everything I had, feeling my own orgasm building. I began to falter in my thrusts as I staved off cumming as long as I could. It became unbearable and I couldn't hold off any longer.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted as I pulled out of Stacy who moved from between her daughter's legs and both of them sat up in front of me cheek to cheek just as the first volley of cum shot from my spent cock and splattered across Anna's cheek, leaving a trail down her left cheek down across her face to her chin. The next blast hit Stacy square in the face right across her lips and chin. The girls both had their mouths open awaiting the rest of my load which I happily deposited onto their expectant tongues. I had never cum so hard in my life and my legs went weak. I could no longer hold myself upright and I fell exhausted to the bed where I watched as the girls embraced each other. Kissing and passing the cum back and forth. As they made out with one another the cum and saliva would leak from their mouths and spill onto their tits. I watched as they cleaned each other, licking the cum from each of their faces and then watched as they massaged the last of my load into their tits.

After several minutes of them cleaning up all 3 of us lay back. The scent of sex filled the room. All 3 of us lay exhausted, sweaty and in a state of a complete sexual high. The girls recovered before I did and came up with the idea of taking a swim. It sounded like a great way to relax. Without a second thought the 3 of us made our way downstairs to the pool in the backyard. None of us thought of suits, we were all just giddy and in the mood for fun. I was curious about their relationship, but since they weren't embarrassed and didn't have any interest in discussing it, I didn't care to bring it up. The neighbors were treated to an encore performance as it didn't take long for us to begin going at it like rabbits. We came back inside and for hours the rest of the day we did it everywhere and in every position we could think of.

BY the end of the day I had no strength left. I couldn't get hard if you paid me. The girls were passed out on Anna's bed and I decided to let myself out. I was sore in places I never even knew could get sore and I needed to rest. I arrived back at the college dorms and fell into my bed. I had missed 3 classes that day, but I didn't care. Classes could be made up again, my day with the nympho mother daughter duo was a once in a lifetime opportunity...or so I thought until I went to pick up Anna for our date the following Friday night. All I could think as I was pulled into the house by both women was, "I am so glad I decided to go to college in Hooterville."