I Scream for Ice Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit? That's for real, you can get drunk doing it that way?"

"Not only that, but you need way less to get smashed too. Just a couple of ounces is all it takes. She told me it's true, she heard it from her prof as well. Something about the alcohol getting into your system way faster that way because it's not going through your whole system first."

"Well, if it worked for that bitch, it'll work for ours too. Oh, this is going to be fun. That stuck up bitch is going to have the time of her life, whether she likes it or not. This thing is all about just letting go and having fun."

"I'm in."

"Me too, oh this is going to be awesome. Okay, we better get the other girls in on this too, so they know what's going on."

"Right. Okay, fuck off and let me finish already and we'll get this party started. Oh, what time is your roomie coming home?"

"She finishes at six and is supposed to be bringing some ice cream and shit from where she works. She should be here by six thirty abouts, give or take."

"Okay, great, gives us lots of time. Go talk to Gwen now and let her now. She'll be interested to know about this first. She's our president, so she'll have a final say in everything."

"Yeah, okay. Come on, Kelsey, let's go see her. I think she's in the back, last time I saw her."

The pair left, while Karen finished doing her other eye and gently chuckled at the thoughts running through her mind. Kelsey and Gabby found Gwen sunning on a lounger with her top off and skimpy bottoms on, shining from her lotion. They sat on the grass by her head and told her about Carolyn and what was going on. Gwen rose up onto her forearms the more she heard and her face showed the displeasure at the news. She thanked them and said she would think about while she finished tanning and lay back down again. The two left and went back and saw Karen just finishing dressing in sweats.

"Okay, what did Gwen say?"

"Oh, she's pissed. Carolyn is so going to be getting it from her."

"What is she going to do?"

"She didn't say, Karen, but the look on her face said she was thinking something nasty."

"Ooooh, if she's thinking about it, it's going to be good. I can't wait to see what she has in mind. Okay, I need some food and a cup of coffee. Let's go grab some and come up with some stuff we can run by Gwen later."

They left the room and headed down to the kitchen to make a new pot of coffee and toasted bagels. They sat on the front porch and threw out ideas on how to get Carolyn into partying and having fun. Lynette came out with her coffee and sat with them and soon shared her discussion she had with her. They all giggled and laughed at the part when Lynette started using the vibrator again and Carolyn's reaction to it, then wanting to know how the orgasm was that she had. Toys became a subject of interest to include in treating Carolyn to some fun, when Gwen came out to see them.

"Come on inside girls, we're having a meeting about our sister Carolyn and what to do about her."

They got up and went in to the large living room where all the girls were gathered about. Gwen got their attention and then shared the news, with help from Lynette and Kelsey giving their discussions they had with her. By the finish, all the girls were looking at ways to get her for it and a plan was thought up and figured out.

As Carolyn whiled away the hours at work, thinking about her paperwork she had to go through, her sorority sisters were already starting to get into the party mood. It was only two thirty, but drinks were being made and beer was poured, as the fun started. Gabby had her camera ready to go behind some books on Kelsey's headboard. She checked to see if the remote worked behind a closed door and Kelsey shouted it was all good and left the room.

As five o'clock rolled around, the house was alive with music and laughter and boisterous talk. Most had changed into their PJ outfits and playful teasing began. The booze was doing its job of lessening inhibitions as some girls enjoyed a kiss with another girl or felt another's breasts. They danced and drank, eating some of the food already, some of it off of another girl's body somewhere. The teasing of doing things became more doing, as a few girls paired off and explored themselves a bit more intimately.

Carolyn carried the heavy tub of ice cream in one bag and the toppings in the other, the combined weight wearing her down greatly and making her take even longer getting home. She got to the house and heard the music playing loudly, the sounds of laughter added to it. Shadows on the screens showed lots of movement, so she knew they were dancing as well. She sighed heavily and went up the stairs and put the ice cream down to open the door. She went in and closed the door with her foot. She stopped at the entrance to the living room and shouted hello, but got very little notice from anyone. She huffed her displeasure and took the bags into the kitchen and dropped them on the counter.

Lynette came in and stood at the entrance looking at her. She was holding a joint in one hand and a beer in the other and took a drink and then a toke before she spoke.

"Cute uniform. I like the stripes."

"Yeah, right. I know, it sucks. I look like candy cane or something. I got to wear it."

"No, really, it is kind of cute. I mean, if you ditched the high collar blouse and just wore the dress, it would be kind of sexy looking."

"Seriously? I wouldn't be caught dead wearing something like this outside of work. Even there I hate it. I can't even bend over without my ass starting to show. I asked for a longer one, but they said that's how they come. All the chains are like this he said. I think the owner is a fucking pervert myself if this is how we're supposed to look."

"Well, go change and come back down and have some fun. The girls are having a great time, you should too."

"I don't know, I'll think about it."

"Your choice, but you're missing out on a fun time I'm telling you."

"Yeah, I saw how much fun. Were Susan and Francine making out? I swear when I walked past, I could see them kissing or something and Susan had her hand on Francine's breast."

"I don't know, maybe. I got my ass squeezed and spanked earlier by two of them. Gave me three good smacks each on each cheek. I asked them why and they said my ass looked like it needed it. It was all in fun, nothing serious. It's all about fun tonight, Carolyn. Enjoy the night and join us."

"I'm really not in the mood for any of that, thanks. Not after last night, seeing you and then Kelsey pissing me off with her shit."

"Hey, you came to me for answers, I gave them to you. You're the one too naive to know that I was playing and knew I was naked and didn't even catch on. I did what you asked and went back to enjoying myself and now you're telling me how you're all put out about it? Fuck Carolyn, get a grip Baby, the fucking world doesn't revolve around you and you sure ain't no princess, so stop acting like one. You want a toke off this?"

Carolyn showed great disgust at the idea and skewed her face up.

"No, I do not want a toke off that. I don't do drugs and I told you I don't really like drinking, so I don't know why I should be bothering to come, if that's all you guys are going to be doing."

"Suit yourself. I asked, you declined. See you later, enjoy."

"I will, thank you and good night."

Carolyn walked past Lynette and down the hall to the stairs and went up to her room. Lynette went back into the living room and told everyone what she said and they waited to hear her reaction when she saw there were no clothes in her room. When she came back down, the plan was to ignore her completely and let her get furious at them. Gwen would give the signal and then everyone would get into the plan and take care of her how they had decided her punishment should be mete out.

It only took two minutes and the sound of screaming was heard and then slamming doors and drawers. The pounding of her feet was heard coming down and they all went into action. Carolyn was livid and fuming, looking at them all trying to decide who to blame for it. She looked for Kelsey as her prime suspect and went over to her to confront her. She was giggling and laughing with Gabby pretending to be sharing something intimate into each others ears.

"What did you do with them?'

"What? What are you talking about? What did I do with what? Hello to you too."

"Fuck hello. What did you do with all my clothes? Where are they?"

"What? How the fuck should I know where your clothes are? I didn't touch them."

"Well, you're the only one who could have been in our room and done it, so who else then?"

"Really? Like our door locks are that secure someone can't easily pick it and get in? So naturally you blame me and think I would do something like that. You know, I really don't like you any more. I used to think you were a really nice person, maybe a little stuck up like you have something up your ass, but I still liked you anyway. I don't anymore. Go fuck yourself loser, blame me for stealing your clothes. You wear shit clothes anyway, why would I even want them? Whoever it is should just burn the things."

"Well fuck you too, Kelsey. That's a terrible thing to say. So who took my clothes then?"

"I don't know and I don't care. Go ask someone else and don't bother me anymore."

Kelsey turned away from her and continued cuddling with Gabby, acting like they went back to doing what they were doing before, but watching her conspicuously. Carolyn went from girl to girl and asked where her clothes were, but they all just shrugged or acted put out by her annoyance. She stood in the middle of the room and in frustration screamed at the top of her lungs where her clothes were. No one paid any attention to her at all and just continued enjoying themselves. Carolyn went over and turned the music off and screamed again.

Gwen walked over to her and stood in front of her, not saying a word and just motioned with a snap of her head to move to the side. Carolyn backed away in submission, seeing the fierceness in her dark, brown eyes.

"Don't touch the fucking stereo again, understood?"

Carolyn gulped and nodded, cowering slightly in fear of any further reprisals coming.

"No one knows where your fucking clothes are, so don't interrupt our fun again, is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, ma'am, I understand."

"Good, now get lost."

Carolyn didn't know what to say or do at that point, as Gwen switched the stereo on again and turned up the music a bit louder still to make her point. Carolyn felt the tears welling in her eyes and turned quickly and dashed for the stairs. She ran into her room and slammed the door, flinging herself face down on the bed and crying hard.

Gwen used hand signals to several of the girls to follow her quietly and went up the stairs and gathered in front of Carolyn's door. They acknowledged their parts with whispers who was doing what and then Gwen counted down with her fingers from five, her other and on the door knob, unlatching it for quick entry. She dropped the last finger and the five of them dashed in and surprised her. They got on the bed and held her face down like she was, each one securing a limb and Gwen knelt on the floor to face her and speak.

"You, are a bad girl. You know the rules about sorority parties and adhering to them. You were invited and asked several times by your sisters to attend and you still declined. It's not about you, it's about the Delta Pi Omega sorority and becoming sisters and sharing good times together. Now you go against everything we are and stand for and leave us no choice."

Gwen was softly stroking Carolyn's light, brown hair back from her face as she spoke, soothing her and calming her somewhat.

"What do you mean, no choice? No choice to do what?"

"Well, punish you of course, Sweetheart. You need to know the rules and abide by them, just like everyone else. Can't have you deciding what you want to do and ignoring us, that just can't happen."

"So, what then? Okay, I'll come to the stupid party of it means that much."

"Oh you'll come alright, but you have to learn your lesson first. Girls, prepare her for a spanking please."

Gabby straddled her legs and reached under her skirt to strip her panties down. The large bloomer style were met with laughter, as Gabby continued to pull them down.

"Stop it! Don't you dare spank me. Leave me alone. Leave me alone, let go of me."

No one listened to her pleas and pulled her off the bed and held her, as Ann-Marie sat on the edge and prepared herself.

"Right here on my lap, thank you girls."

They pulled her down struggling, but they had her arms held tightly in front of her outstretched and her legs held the same way. Ann-Marie delicately raised the bottom of her skirt up and exposed the two rounded cheeks of her ass. She ran her palm over them in circles, feeling how soft they were and then gave each a sharp smack, leaving the outline of her hand on them. The blood filled in the spot and highlighted it against the white of her skin.

"Fuck off. Leave me alone. Stop spanking me, I don't like it."

"Oh, that is so pretty. Sweetie, I don't care if you don't like it, you're getting your ass spanked good for this. Girls, please join me in reddening this ass well. You all deserve to share in her punishment."

Gwen held up the sorority's discipline paddle. Carolyn went to scream, but her panties were stuffed in her mouth. Gwen took position and gave each cheek a good smack, the holes in the paddle showing white spots in the red rectangles. Gwen passed the bat to the next girl and Belinda bent over and kissed each cheek softly. She stood up and swung the paddle well and made the cheeks ripple from the blow. The second swing was a little lower and landed right over the pussy area. It didn't hit it, but the rippling tingle was intensely stimulating nonetheless. Carolyn's cries for them to stop, soon turned into straight sobbing and crying at the pain. Gwen let them continue until the red had darkened enough that the stinging pain would remain for some time after.

"Now, that will serve as your punishment for disobedience, unless you liked it and would like more to be convinced not to disobey?"

"No, no, no more. I'll obey from now on, just stop paddling me."

Carolyn was pleading through the sobs, a long strand of mucus dangling from her nose. They stood her up and let her wipe it away. She looked at them all and waited for what came next. It didn't take a moment of thought longer, as she felt hands undoing the buttons on the bib front of her skirt. It was dropped and then someone's hands from behind started undoing the buttons on her blouse. She went to stop them, but other hands held her tight and she stopped resisting what was happening.

Tears of shame replaced the ones of pain, as her blouse was pulled off her arms and then the three hooks on her bra came undone. Both were stripped off and then the bib done back up again. Someone behind her took a moment to fondle her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing her nipples with her fingers, leaving them rigidly erect and aroused.

"Now it's time to have a drink and loosen up and have a good time."

Karen was holding a vodka bottle with several ounces in it. She held it up and wiggled it in her face.

"Bottom's up."

"I can't drink all that at once."

"I wasn't asking you to. Bend over."

"What?"

"You heard her, bend over, or do you need a paddling to learn to just obey?"

Just the tone of Gwen's voice made her react instantly.

"No, no, I'll bend over."

Carolyn bent over at the waist, then felt her legs being pushed apart wide. Karen licked and sucked the end of the bottle and then coated her fingers well with spit and rubbed it around the faint pucker. Carolyn knew what was coming, but before she could react, the bottle was against her ass and being pushed in. The vodka drained out and ran along her passage and instantly began being absorbed through the thin membrane. By the time she stood up, she could feel its effects already. Her head was feeling lighter, the room slightly spinning. The vodka leaked out and ran down her leg to the floor. Carolyn sighed despondently and knew her life was changing the hard way.

"Okay, now you're ready to pay back to the other girls by serving them tonight. You're all dressed for it and whatever they want, you get it or do it for them, is that understood?"

"Anything? Like what does that mean?"

Gwen was in her face again with the same look as before and she immediately cowered before her.

"Anything. Understood, or do you need more spanking so you learn to obey?"

The burning sensation was very present still in her ass to remind her of what more spanking would feel like.

"No, I understand. Anything, whatever that means."

"That's right, whatever that means."

They marched her back down in front of them, giving her ass little smacks to keep reminding her to obey. Gabby got her GoPro and stopped it, rewinding a minute to see if she got everything in focus and smiled at Kelsey, showing her the playback. They got to the living room and Gwen motioned to cut the music. Gabby put her camera on the bookcase and aimed it for a wide screen angle. She and Kelsey sat on the loveseat again and snuggled up.

"Girls, it gives me great pleasure to tell you that Carolyn has decided to join us for the party and has even volunteered to serve each and everyone of us what ever way we want, isn't that right, Carolyn?"

Carolyn stood in front of everyone looking at her and felt a hand touching her ass.

"Yes, I agreed to do that tonight. I will serve you all."

"Whatever way they want, right?"

Carolyn looked at Gwen and saw the look coming on again and nodded.

"Any way you want."

The girls hooted and hollered and the music was turned on again. Carolyn was led to the kitchen and was ordered to start getting food ready for everyone. It didn't take long before she was being touched and looked at, some lifting her skirt to look at her red ass and rub it. She knew enough not to protest, or face further punishment. She put all the food out and set up plates and utensils, as well as napkins. She went in and announced that food was ready and to come in and help themselves.

Gwen went first and made sure a line was formed by all fifteen girls. They followed her in and Gwen told Carolyn to put what she wanted on a plate and then get her utensils and napkin and follow her. She went into the living room and sat, then took her plate and things from Carolyn. She motioned for her to go back and started eating her food. Carolyn went in and each girl did the same as Gwen. Carolyn felt harried by the end, and went back to the kitchen to eat what was left for her. She had barely taken two bites, when one of the girls was calling out for a beer, which prompted many to call out for drinks as well.

Carolyn made the drinks and opened the beers, putting them on a tray and went in to them. She served them one at a time, some giving her dangling breasts a little feel before taking her drink. She tried not to take the offense she was feeling and wore a bright, but fake smile for each. She went back into the kitchen and sat on the stool finishing her meal and then heard Gwen call for her to come and clear away the plates. With a big sigh, she left the kitchen and came in to gather all the plates and used forks and napkins.

"When you finish doing that, come back and entertain us with a little dance and a song."

"I don't know any songs and honestly, I'm a lousy singer and dancer. Can I do something else instead? Please."

Gwen thought about it and waved for her to go. Carolyn was relieved to not have to sing and dance, but them it struck her what she might have to do instead. She tossed the leftovers in the trash and recycled the plates and paper. She washed her hands and dried them, stalling for all the time she could, then went back in.