I Scream for Ice Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, that really feels nice, I like that slippery feeling."

Leann smiled bigger as her thumb slowly pushed inside and sank as far in as it would go. Leann worked it in and out gently, spinning her hand so it massaged everywhere inside. After several slow rotation around, Leann started easing her opening up, relaxing the tight sphincter.

"You like how I'm doing your ass, Baby?"

"I do. I had no idea doing stuff to it could feel so good."

"There's more nerve endings per square inch than your pussy, even your clit doesn't have as many, did you know that?

"No way, really?"

"It's true. Kelsey told me. You know she's studying anatomy, right?"

"Not really, we don't really talk all that much about anything."

"No way? Why not? She really likes you, but I guess you know that now, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I do. She's a really good kisser actually. Pretty good at licking my pussy too, for that matter. I came so hard when she was doing me, even harder than the other times."

"Guess she was putting more into it than the other girls were."

"What do you mean?"

"She was putting her feelings for you into it."

"Her feelings for me? Like she loves me or something?"

"Or something, I don't know for sure, but it sounds like she has some feelings for you, more than just platonic, I mean."

Carolyn lay there with her head on the pillow, feeling Leann's thumb fucking her ass slowly, as she thought about Kelsey and all the looks she had seen her give when she would look at her. The looks she got undressing at first were understood clearly now and what they meant. Kelsey was aroused by her looks and created a lust in her for herself. Her roommate had a sexual crush on her and was hoping to share some girl fun with her.

She felt Leann switching one thumb to the other, sliding in and out quicker and quicker. Soon both thumbs were slowly pushing in and Carolyn exhaled loudly in a groan, letting Leann ease into her. When she had both thumbs in, she began rotating her finger like a fan, stretching each area open. She placed her fingers on each cheek and gently squeezed them, as she opened the anus up.

Carolyn could feel her ass being stretched and then Leann's tongue was licking the soft tissue inside, working it down deeply and circling around. She thrust her tongue in and fucked Carolyn's hole rapidly, letting her thumbs go and felt the opening stay relaxed enough for her to fuck her like that. She felt two fingers stroking the sides of her clit and then slid inside to begin stroking her sopping flesh. Leann turned her hand, so she could stroke the soft membrane between her tongue and fingers.

Leann took her tongue away and licked two fingers, then eased them in slowly as deep as she could. Carolyn turned her face into the pillow and gripped it tightly, as her two holes were penetrated and stimulated together. Lean spit a good amount of saliva into Carolyn's ass and worked it in and down with her fingers. Back and forth, she slid her fingers in and out, then felt Carolyn's fingers begin rubbing her clit. Leann watched as Carolyn rubbed faster and faster, feeling the deep contractions on her fingers in readiness of her orgasm.

"That's it Baby, cum for me. Cum real good and hard. Give me some of your sweet honey to drink."

Carolyn rose fast and hard to a crescendo of ecstasy and peaked. Her breath stopped and she froze, as her orgasm overtook her body and kept all focus on what was happening, She began shaking, her moans short and powerful, as she began cumming harder and harder. Leann could feel the flow coming and took her soaking fingers out of her pussy, putting her lips over the juicy flesh and licked as fast as she could on the nervous clit that was exposed.

She kept stroking Carolyn's ass, bringing the orgasmic state to its fullest extent, as the trickle of clear, viscous liquid oozed out. Leann lapped at it, the sticky strings clinging to her tongue as she drew it out. Her moans of approval kept Carolyn going, as she became lost in the euphoria of her first real orgasm of any magnitude. She was almost crying from the intense release of emotion, as Leann took her to a climax and led her down the other side easy.

Leann stopped licking and wiped her mouth and chin, sucking everything off her fingers, as she kept stroking Carolyn's ass. She wiggled her fingers into the pulpy flesh and watch a large dollop of cum blurt out and soak the clit still bared and aroused. She rubbed it over the skin, making Carolyn mewl and cry, her nerves still highly charged with sexual arousal.

"Like the way I do asses, Baby?"

"Yes, oh yes. That felt so good. I had such a big orgasm, didn't I?"

"You really did. You came like crazy and you're still soaking wet with cum inside."

Carolyn slid her hand down and felt her pussy, her thick cum soaking her everywhere. She slid two fingers inside and felt what was still inside and felt Leann's fingers rubbing against her own.

"Wow, I can really feel your fingers with mine."

"I know. I can play with your pussy from inside your ass, the membrane is so thin."

"I was wondering about that. I mean, apart from that mind blowing orgasm you just gave me, I was feeling like my ass and my pussy were all one, like there was no separation in them."

"Yeah, that's what I love about doing anal. It just makes it all that much more powerful, I think. You have two areas getting pleasured, instead of just one and I think that's what makes it better doing it that way."

"I don't know about better, but that really felt great, what you just did."

"Sweet, well let's do something else and see how you like that?"

Leann stretched out over top of Carolyn and pressed her hips into Carolyn's ass. She kissed her cheek and neck as she caressed her arms and hands.

"What would you like to do?"

"I have some toys under the bed I'd like to use, let me get them."

Leann slid off and reached under the bed to the spot she knew they would be and brought it out. She opened the box and took out a bullet and a long, slim dildo vibrator. Carolyn turned her head enough so she could see and watched Leann smooth some oil over the dildo.

"This will feel really nice, now, let's get that sweet ass of yours ready."

Leann leaned in and rimmed the smooth skin of her pucker and saw it opening and closing in reaction. She could tell Carolyn was ready to play and wanted to enjoy whatever she wanted to do. She held the pointed tip to her ass and slowly pushed in. It eased in and slid in the full length with no resistance. She heard Carolyn's low moans as her eyes closed, then stroked it in and out slowly. The eight inches of hard plastic introduced stimulation deeper inside, then she turned the vibe on and saw Carolyn tense up.

"Now, doesn't that get things going nicely?"

"Oh my God, that's so good, it's sooooo good."

"Sweet. Now just let me fuck you nice and slow with it."

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass, Leann. I am so loving this feeling. You make it feel so good."

"That's my girl."

Leann was stroking seven of the eight inches in and out, while she smoothed her other hand over the taut skin of her cheeks and thighs. She pushed in and then pushed the entire dildo inside, adding another inch to go deeper. Carolyn buried her face in the pillow and whined softly with each breath, as her sphincter closed over the end and held it inside. She shook and strained at the feelings it was causing, then Leann pressed her lips to her ass and licked around it slowly.

"Oh, oh yes, oh yes. Oh my God, Leann, I love that. I think, I think I'm going...oooooh...God."

Lean moaned her happiness in knowing what was happening and lapped from pussy to ass over and over, almost giggling at how much Carolyn shook and quivered.

"That's it Baby, cum for me. Ooh, that's so pretty to see you do that. I want some of that cum in your ass."

Leann stuck two fingers in and gently pushed the end down further, making Carolyn tense even harder in her orgasmic state. She eased her ass open wide and lapped the cum from her pussy and coaxed it inside, letting it slide down the passage. Carolyn whined and tensed, baring down on her pussy to cum, while the vibe kept assaulting her with intense pleasure deep inside.

When Leann could tell she was spent, she stopped licking and slid her fingers inside, running them along the shaft. She urged Carolyn to push it out and felt it coming. She put her mouth over her ass and waited, until her opening gaped and cum was pushed into her mouth. She felt the dildo touch her lips and held it in her teeth, drawing it out and then fucked her slowly with it for a bit and then drew it all the way out.

Carolyn slumped down onto the pillows, her face buried in it as she moaned long and low, feeling the intensity subsiding and the glow in her body begin. Leann nestled down and enjoyed a moment of licking her ass, lavishing it with broad strokes, then gentle pokes. Carolyn twitched and sighed, the little spasms and tremors shooting through her. Leann finally slid up beside her and Carolyn turned to her.

"Oh God, Leann, I love what you do to my ass. I love the way you play with me and the way you do things. All the stuff they did to my pussy never even came close to how you make me feel. When you were putting the bananas in me, I could feel things inside me like nothing else. It felt weird having things going back in, but then the ice cream went in and that really fucked me up. I really don't like that feeling."

"I know, Baby, but it was done as payback and you have to accept that. All part of the learning curve, right?"

"Yeah, I guess I did earn it by saying I wasn't going to come to the party, when I should have."

"We all attended,we all had fun and that's the whole reason we have them. It's learning to bond with other women and get along, no matter who they are. We're all sisters for life now."

"Yeah, I guess we are sisters. I really don't know all the sorority stuff and what goes on."

"Well, one thing that goes on, is two girls like us having fun together. It's not about becoming a lesbian, it's about finding out who you are inside and what you like, or don't even know about. I didn't know I loved anal till I came here. My roomie Heather got me into it in my first year. We were fooling around and she started playing with my ass and I've been hooked ever since."

"No way? That's awesome. I always kind of dreamed I'd meet some guy that knew everything about sex and would do it all to me."

"Yeah, Prince Fucking Charming, right? I thought I met one of those, but like the majority of the guys I've met, they think their dicks are made for every woman and stick them in as many as they can. I caught the last guy with her and he still lied and said it wasn't him, like I was blind. He was on the fourth floor balcony and I could see him plain as day and there she was right behind him with her hand inside the towel he was wearing. I couldn't see from where I was, but I was pretty sure she was out there naked."

"What a creep. How did he try and get out of it?"

"He said I was mistaken, that he wasn't even home and I must have been looking at the guy above him by mistake."

"Was he out, or was he lying?"

"He was lying. I was standing outside his door when I called and then said I'd see him later on. I ended the call and heard their voices inside. He was telling her she had to leave and she was pissed at him. I waited and about ten minutes later and a bunch of ugly words between them and the door opened up. I was standing right there and she froze instantly the moment she saw me. He stood there in his pants and just looked at me. He couldn't say a word, the loser. I pulled her out and pressed her against the wall and held her there."

"Did you hit her?"

"Nah, I fucked their heads up the both of them."

"No way, what did you do?"

"I leaned in and kissed her really good and she actually started kissing me back."

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know really. It just struck me as the thing to do. We stood there for like three or four minutes just kissing each other and he was looking at the both of us like, What the fuck? I stopped kissing her and looked in her eyes and she was ready to do anything at that point I had her so off balance. I slid my hand down and cupped her pussy and squeezed it hard and rubbed it, then whispered in her ear, 'I'd rather finger and lick your pussy, than suck or fuck his worthless cock'."

"Oh my God! What did she do? Did she say anything to you."

"Yep, one word. Yes. I could feel the heat coming from her and she wanted me to take her right there in front of him. I think she thought it would be an awesome way to get back at him too. We didn't, but it left him with something to think about. He got turned down by two women he thought worshiped him and ended up seeing them get it on and telling him to fuck off."

"That's too much. Did you ever see him again? Or her?"

"I heard from a friend that he moved a couple months later. Her, I didn't even get her name actually, but to this day, I can still see the look in her eyes as I held her pussy in my hand and knew she was mine at that moment."

"Wow. Right now you have my ass in your hand and I am so yours to do what you want."

"Like learning how much fun you can have with your ass, do you?"

"I do. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I love having you play with my ass."

"I do like hearing that, girlfriend. I think you're ready to take it up a notch actually."

"What do you mean?"

"See this little bullet? I want to put this inside your pussy and get it all nice and juicy and then I have something to go in your ass I think you'll really love."

Carolyn held the bullet, as Leann turned the vibes on and let her feel the different pulses and strengths of vibration.

"Oh my, this thing really is powerful."

"I know, I love it. I can play with just that and have a good time."

"I bet. So, I put this in my pussy and you've got what for my ass?"

"Slide that in and play for a bit while I get it."

Carolyn parted her lips and slid the bullet in easily. She tucked it in a little ways and Leann turned the vibes on for her. Carolyn's eyes shut instantly and writhed sensuously in the sensations it caused.

"Like that do you?"

"It's awesome. I can feel it buzzing everywhere inside me."

"That's what it should be doing. Okay, I'll be right back, have fun playing with it."

Leann bent over and kissed Carolyn softly and skipped off to the bathroom. Carolyn pressed one button after another and felt the variety of stimulating choices. She got to the deep pulse mode and turned it up more, feeling her whole pussy throb with pleasure. She was basking in its delights, when Leann came back out, making sure the straps were tight on her harness. The long dildo dangled and swayed side to side as she walked up and looked at Carolyn enjoying a moment of personal pleasure.

She picked up the oil and squirted it along the shaft from head to base and closed it again. She rubbed the oil around and made sure it coated it well. While Carolyn lay there getting wetter and wetter, she crawled between her legs and held her behind the knees and held them up to her chest. Carolyn opened her eyes to look at her.

"Hold these just like this for me."

Carolyn took hold of her legs and let Leann line the head of the black dildo to her ass.

"Leann, that's a bit big. I don't know if I can get big enough to handle that."

"Of course you can. I wouldn't dream of hurting your gorgeous ass in any way. Trust me, just relax like you always do and it'll feel great. I thought so too when my ass got fucked for the first time. I kept thinking, 'It'll tear, or my ass won't close again and poop will fall out'. I thought of all kinds of crazy stuff that might happen and none of it did. Just watch it and see what happens, okay?"

"Okay."

Carolyn sounded apprehensive still and took a few deep breaths, as Leann nudged the head against her harder.

"Ready Baby?"

"Ready as I'll ever be I guess."

Leann urged her hips forward and they watched the head go in together, popping past the sphincter and seeing it close around the shaft tightly again. Carolyn looked into Leann's eyes, letting her see her frailty and submission to her. Leann took Carolyn's legs and gently placed them on her shoulders as she continued to stare deeply into her eyes. She slowly leaned forward so she was pressing against her legs to hers and bent her head down between the splayed legs and kissed her softly. Carolyn began focusing on the kiss, as Leann slowly eased a tiny fraction at a time into her.

Tongues wrapped around themselves in passion, as Carolyn was absorbed in her oral expression of arousal. Leann knew there was a good amount inside her and starting drawing back, letting Carolyn know just how much dildo was in her ass. The stroke in was quicker this time, sinking a bit deeper than before and Carolyn held on to Leann tightly, as her anal depths were explored.

"Yes, do it, Baby. Fuck my ass. I want all of it in me. Take me all the way."

Leann felt her head pulled into a searing kiss of passion and lust, as her hips sank down all the way and rested firmly against the back of Carolyn's thighs. The bullet was turned to full throb and the dildo held it against the sopping flesh securely, transferring the vibrations out in huge waves. Leann slid two fingers in her pussy and pushed the bullet in as deep as it would go and held it there, as she stroked the full length into her ass on each stroke. Carolyn's cries almost turned to screams, they were getting so frantic sounding. As she slapped her pelvis against her fingers, she drove the rounded ball into Carolyn

and stimulated it with the head of the dildo pushing against it from her ass.

Leann took her fingers out and slid them into Carolyn's mouth to quiet her and she sucked on them in need of something to focus on, as her orgasm began exploding inside her and sending blast waves out in all directions. Leann could feel the cum starting to ooze out on her skin, the hot liquid of lust cooled by the air. She slowly pulled the dildo out and moved down to take the bullet out with her fingers. Carolyn helped by bearing down and popped it out. Cum oozed out in greater amounts and Leann slid two fingers in her ass to hold it open. She took the buzz bomb and rubbed it over the swollen clit area and brought Carolyn crying frantically into a higher state of orgasmic bliss.

Leann lapped at the cum and pushed it down inside Carolyn's ass. She pushed the egg into the juicy flesh and forced more cum out with it. Carolyn groaned and gripped the sheets in her fists, then hissed through her teeth at the incredible feelings of orgasm. Nothing had prepared her for this. Her perfunctory shower rubs were nothing even close in semblance and night had turned to day for her what an orgasm truly was.

Leann knew to bring it all to an end and eased off with the bullet and worked the last of the cum into the opening. She took her fingers out and sucked them clean, then licked the entire area around her ass clean, before settling in and feasting on the viscous fluid still seeping away inside. Carolyn twitched and shook as spasms rocked her in the after-throes of ecstasy. She clenched her finger into Leann's hair, holding her tightly to herself to keep the level of intensity where it was.

Finally it subsided in her and she eased up and fell back onto the bed again, almost crying from the bliss of being taken to such heights of euphoria. Leann leaned down and kissed her, hugging her and getting hugged tightly in return. When Carolyn had caught her breath enough, she pulled Leann's mouth to hers and kissed her passionately, showing her inner feelings for how she felt for her. They embraced and caressed, kissing and tonguing each other's mouth.