I Scream for Ice Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn had no ill thoughts that the mouth she was kissing had just been kissing and licking her ass and pussy. In contradiction, it heightened her feelings for it and shared in what she herself was like. They lay entwined together, enjoying the moment of intimacy and then Leann reached back into the drawer and pulled out the pink gel dildo.

"I want to finish up with this and show you how fucking awesome anal really is."

Carolyn could see it wasn't as thick as the strap on dildo, but its sixteen inch length made her worry.

"You can't be serious? I can't possibly take all of that in me."

"Wanna bet? This is nothing, I tried one that was at least two feet long or more."

"You're joking now, I know it. No way you can shove two feet of dildo in your ass, that's just silly, let alone impossible."

"You think I'm joking? After all we've done tonight, you think I'd pull something like this as a joke?"

Carolyn could see Leann was upset by it and realized she was being serious.

"Really? You aren't joking? You're saying you can shove all of that inside my ass and it'll fit with no problems?"

"I am. Trust me. Your whole passage is filled with all these nerve endings. It's nature's way of saying something is there and needs moving. In this case, the dildo is going to do to you inside, what the other dildos and my fingers have done so far. You must have felt it each time I went deeper in you, how the nerve endings were stimulated and it felt amazing."

"Yeah, I can't deny that, it did feel amazing."

"See? It's just the size that scares you, doesn't it?"

"Well, yeah."

"I bet I won't get much more than half way and you'll be asking for it all."

"You think, huh? Okay, let's do this and see what I'm in for."

"When you feel all of this inside you and your sweet little pucker closes over the end and holds it inside, you'll be soaking wet and shaking to cum."

"You made everything else sound great and it was, so okay, shove a foot and a half of dildo in me and let's see what it's like. Which way should I be?"

"Oh, get back on your tummy and the pillow under your hips like before. That lines you up real nice like that."

Carolyn folded the pillow and lay her hips on it, then lay down and got comfortable. She spread her legs wide and pulled her hair to the side and waited.

Leann licked and fingered her ass for a bit of foreplay, getting her looser and ready to play. When Carolyn was starting to look wanton for action in her pussy, she put the head of the dildo against her ass and pushed the head past. Carolyn could feel how small it was in size and the threatening feelings of it disappeared quickly. Leann stroked between five and seven inches inside, letting get her going at that depth and eager for more.

Carolyn was starting to push back against her to take the head deeper and Leann chuckled softly to her.

"You want it deeper, don't you? You want to feel just how far in it can go and how it feels."

Carolyn was wanting more action than she was getting and Leann held off from giving it to her until she answered.

"Yes, yes, you're right. I want it deeper. Oh God that feels so good. Fuck me, Leann, make me take it all."

"My pleasure, Baby. Let's do that for you, shall we?"

Leann started stroking more in, holding it with two hands. She kept feeding in inch after inside, until she was able to hold it with only one hand. She worked a foot in and pulled it out slowly, licking around the opening as it came out. Carolyn twitched and shook hard at the excruciatingly beautiful feelings she was having, as Leann got to the head and used two hands to work it all back in again. She worked almost all of it in, with only enough for her lips and teeth to hold the end and penetrate her depths.

Carolyn's fingers came down to play with her clit and Leann pushed them away.

"No Baby, don't touch your pussy. You want to rub your clit, do it through your nipples."

Carolyn looked a bit distraught at not having an orgasm the way she wanted and relented to cupping her breasts and rolling her nipples. Leann stroked the last bit into Carolyn's ass and pushed it with her fingers. Carolyn immediately squeezed and pulled on her nipples at that sensation, knowing she had taken sixteen inches of dildo completely inside her ass.

"That's it Baby, love on those pretty nipples and I'll take care of that throbbing clit of yours soon. I need you to do my ass now and get mine ready for play. I need that pretty mouth and tongue on me, come do me Baby and make me ready for cumming with you."

Carolyn shifted about, feeling the length inside her and knew where her insides were. It did excite all the nerves along the lining and the soft gel caused no discomfort, as she knelt between Leann's legs after she got on all fours. She placed her palms on her ass and kissed each cheek softly at first, moving closer to the pucker on each peck. She closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out, tasting ass for the first time and finding it wasn't like she thought. More and more she worked at her and poked in.

"That's it, Baby. Open me up and get me nice and wet inside. I'm going to do something with you that'll blow you away."

Carolyn became more eager in her manipulations, wanting to find out what amazing thing she would be feeling next. As her tongue licked the crinkled surface, her finger began pushing into the tight passage. Leann relaxed and let Carolyn's fingers work her open, getting her ass ready for play. Carolyn took the first step and let her tongue slide inside and felt the soft, tender flesh. It teased the senses of her tongue to imagine such softness in there and found herself licking with greater enjoyment.

She she licked a finger and eased it inside, then found it was easy to do and slowly inserted another. Leann was better at relaxing than she was and let her ass open up in preparation of what was coming. Carolyn lapped in long, slow strokes with her tongue, taking it from Leann's clit to her ass. It was such a mind changing experience, knowing what something would feel like to someone else.

"I think I'm ready, Baby. Let me turn around so we can play."

Leann turned around and sat on the bed, then had Carolyn do the same. She shifted them close together and kissed her, starting them off slowly. Carolyn felt Leann's fingers on her ass, rubbing the opening and making her pop the end of the dildo out. Leann felt the head and held it, as she stroked it in and out of Carolyn's ass. They kept kissing passionately, as Leann pulled the dildo out more so it touched the entrance to her ass and pushed it in. Carolyn stopped kissing and looked down between them, seeing the dildo joining them anally.

"That looks so sexy seeing us like that."

"You like that? Just wait, it gets even better."

Leann pulled her back into a kiss with one hand, as she took a hold of the dildo in the other and began extracting it from Carolyn's ass and straight into her own. Carolyn moaned a low, deep, throaty growl at the feel of the dildo, while Leann was moaning each time she fed more of the gel shaft inside herself. The action aroused both of them greatly, as more inches were transferred from one ass to the other. Leann kept at it until she felt the other end and struggled to push the last of it inside her ass.

Carolyn looked down and saw the dildo was gone from her, the empty feeling inside leaving her with a want to be filled again. She saw the bulge inside Leann's ass and put her fingers on it and rubbed it softly.

"That feels so neat, doesn't it."

"It does, I kind of miss the feeling of it in me now."

"Well, lean back and line up your ass with mine."

"What are we doing?"

"I'm going to put it back in you again."

"Ooooh, nice."

Lean and Carolyn lined up their asses and kept their knees up tight to their chests, their cheeks pressed together tightly so there was only a couple of inches between their holes. Leann started to push down on the dildo and eased the end out of herself.

"Take it and slide it in your ass now."

Carolyn took the end and fed it inside herself and watched for what happened next. Lean was bearing down and Carolyn could see and feel the dildo coming out and going into her. She became spellbound by it. Watching each inch worked out by Leann, to be accepted in her own ass, became the most sensual feeling of fucking she could imagine. Sixteen inches finally came out and the end dangled there from Carolyn, dripping with oil and cum and the remains of the dessert feast still.

Carolyn was awed so much by the act, it only took Leann a few strokes of the dildo to bring her into and orgasm. They kissed hard, Carolyn clinging to Leann tightly, as her ass was fucked deeply again. Leann fed the end back into herself and slid half of it inside. She took hold of it in her fingers and began fucking them both. Carolyn played with Leann's taut nipples, rubbing her own stiff morsels against them, adding her own stimulation to the mix.

They moaned and panted through their kiss, as both prepared to enjoy mutual orgasmic satisfaction together. Pussies were becoming splayed open as they both bore down and began cumming. Carolyn's whines and mewling were her signal she was cumming, so Leann shifted forward and pushed the last of the dildo inside them. As well as she could, she got their pussies as close together as she could and felt the hot, liquid lust oozing from Carolyn begin coating her lips. She put her hand down and spread her lips wide, letting it go inside and mix with her own juices. She rubbed it in and rubbed Carolyn's pussy as well, as they kissed and soared into passionate bliss together.

When they both felt it crest and begin to ebb, they clung to each other, holding on and panting hard. They looked into each other's eyes, the lust still there between them to be together. They left the dildo buried in their asses as they kissed again.

"I love you, Leann. Thank you so much for doing this with me. I've never felt so good in all my life."

"Awww, I love you too, Carolyn. I've loved every moment with you tonight. I hope we can share many nights together like this."

"I do too. I can't believe how great I feel. I loved learning all of this with you. I never would have imagined having sex in my ass and liking it, but oh my God, Leann, I love it. I think I like having my ass played with more than my pussy."

"I told you there was more nerve endings going on in there to get off on. How did you like licking my ass?"

"You know, at first I was kind of scared of what it might taste like, but you know, as soon as I stuck my tongue out and tasted you, it was nothing like I thought it was going to be like, just like when I was licking pussies downstairs earlier. I really kind of got off on that. It was really neat that every girl was different, like no one was the same. One girl, I'm not sure what her name is, Suzanne I think, anyway, she sat on my face during the ice cream thing and her clit is huge. I started sucking on it and it kept getting bigger and bigger. I almost thought she had a cock, but it was only an inch long when I looked at it, but it felt so big in my mouth. I kind of liked sucking on her really, it felt kind of neat doing it."

"Awesome, Carolyn. See, doing stuff with the girls isn't about being gay or shit, it's finding out that we're all different, but we're all the same at the same time. We're sisters and we get to share ourselves like sisters and learn and teach each other how to grow and know what's out there in the big bad world. I know I'm ready to get out there and see what's what. One thing I really want to try is a three way with a couple of women and see what that's like."

"Two women? Why two?"

"So I can get fucked and licked at the same time and do it to them too. You got a taste of that yourself, how did it feel to you?"

"Oh yeah, that. That was awesome, yeah, I can see why two women would be fun to try."

"I know one of the women I want to do it with is you, for sure, but I'm not sure who the other one would be. Lots of possibilities, but it would have to be the right girl for it to work."

"Got anyone you would like to try it with, more than the others?"

"Well, sort of."

"Why sort of?"

"Well, I really like her, but you said you weren't that keen on her, so now I'm not so sure."

"Who is it?"

"Your roomie, Kelsey."

"Really? I do like her now. I know I said I didn't before, but we kind of kissed and made up and I like her now, I do."

"Do you think you could make out with her like we did?"

"I think so. I liked how she was doing me downstairs and I really liked how we kissed."

"I know she likes the stuff I do, we talked about it a while ago and shared our thoughts on stuff. I'd really like it if all three of us could try something together sometime."

"Think I should ask her for you and see what she says?"

"It might be better if you did. She'd know it was a sure thing between us then and not worry if you were in or not."

"I can do that then. I'll ask her if she's into the idea."

"Oh Baby, that is so nice of you. I've fantasized a bunch of times about doing it with her and another girl and this will be like a dream come true if she says yes."

"Then I'll make sure she doesn't say no."

"Really? You are so precious, you really are. I just adore you, Carolyn."

"Awww, I feel the same way about you, Leann. I hope we can be friends like this forever."

"We will be, Baby, we will. Now, one last thing before you go, I want you to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"I want to give you something to remind you of me."

"How could I forget?"

"Sweet, no this will be a reminder you know about."

Leann dug into her toy box and took out a small, black anal plug and showed it to Carolyn.

"I want to put this in your ass and leave it there for you. Every time you feel it, I want you to think of me, okay?"

Carolyn smiled happily and nodded.

"Okay."

Leann shifted her over and had her spread her legs, exposing her ass. Leann slid the plug in her mouth to soak it and then leaned in to lick and kiss Carolyn's ass. She put the plug to her opening and slowly pushed the plug inside and let the sphincter close around it, then licked around the outside of it and kissed her pussy sweetly. She lowered Carolyn's leg and hugged her, their faces close together.

"Always remember that's me in there and your ass is mine, Baby."

"I will and yes, my ass is yours, Leann."

"My ass is yours, Carolyn."

They kissed with great love and passion for each other, enjoying the feel of each other in every way. Carolyn didn't want to leave, but reluctantly borrowed on of Leann's towels and wrapped herself in it. They kissed one last time, looking into each other's eyes with longing, before Carolyn went back to her room and quietly went in.

Kelsey looked like she was sleeping, so she stayed as quiet as possible. She went to her drawer to get pajamas and opened it to find it empty and sighed. She looked at Kelsey in bed and closed the drawer, then very carefully got into bed with her and put her arm around her, then softly kissed her shoulder.

Kelsey stirred, but didn't wake up, so Carolyn let her hand slide down and cupped her breast and softly caressed it.

Kelsey began stirring and moaning, the arousal bringing her awake. It took her a moment to realize what was happening and took a start and jumped.

"What the fuck?"

"It's me, Kelsey. I wanted to sleep with you, is that okay?"

"Carolyn?"

"Yes, it's me. Is it okay, or should I go to my own bed?"

Kelsey caught on to what Carolyn was asking and rolled over to face her. She hugged her to her and they embraced affectionately, before she looked at her in the dim light.

"What made you do this? Not that I mind, but it's so not like you, Carolyn."

"Let's just say today opened my eyes up to a lot of things and I really liked what we did together downstairs."

"Found out how much fun you were missing out on, huh?"

"I'll say."

"So where have you been all night? I couldn't find you any where."

"I was with Leann all this time."

"Really? You were with Leann? What was it like?"

"Honestly, it was the most incredible time of my life."

"She did some great stuff to you, did she?"

"Yes and I had no idea I even liked it until she did it."

"She did your ass, didn't she? She really into it."

"She did and she is. She showed me things that just blew my mind, I had no idea they could be done, but she did them with me."

"I talked to her a few times and she really makes it sound like fun."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Would you ever do it in your ass, getting fucked and stuff?"

"Oh yeah, for sure. My boyfriend a few years back was really into it and did my ass all the time. I got off on it pretty good too. Why do you want to know?"

"Well, don't think this is weird okay?"

"Okay, I'll try not to."

"Come on, please don't joke about it, this is hard for me to do."

"Okay, Sweetie, what do you want to ask me?"

"When I was with Leann, she asked me about doing her fantasy and I said yes, but we need another girl to make it work and well...Leann really hopes it's you. She really likes you a lot she said and thinks the three of us would work well together. What do you think?"

Kelsey looked at Carolyn and even in the faint light, the look of hope and expectancy were on her face and in her eyes. Kelsey could see how emotional she was about it, the way Carolyn was holding her and the feeling of her touch.

"You're talking about her anal fantasy, aren't you? She told me about that before. I sort of liked the idea to try it, but she never got back to me or said anything about it ever again. I thought she didn't want to do it anymore or something."

"I think she was looking for the other girl she wanted to try it with and when she met me, she said I was the one and so are you. I really like her a lot and she's really good at it. Oh my God, I can't believe how much she made me cum. I really love how she does my ass and I know you'll like it too, you really will."

"I will, will I? Think I'll like having fun with two girls doing things to our asses?"

"Yes, you will, I'll make sure you do. Please say you'll do it, I really want you to, too."

"Well, since you put it that way, I really want to do more stuff with you. I really like you, Carolyn, I really do. Ever since the first day you showed up, I've had a thing for you. I know you didn't really like that I did, but I still do, even after what we just did."

"Yeah, I noticed I still have no clothes."

Kelsey laughed and kissed her playfully. Caressing the hair back from her face.

"Sorry, forgot to bring them back. Doesn't matter really?"

"Why?"

"Because you're naked and in bed with me and we're going to be in it having fun."

Carolyn could see the happy smile on Kelsey's face and smiled back.

"You're right, I don't need to get dressed for a while, do I?"

"Nope, you're perfect just the way you are."

"Awww, so are you. Kelsey?"

"Yes, Sweetie?"

"Love me and let's fall asleep together after."

"Love to."

Kelsey rolled so she was above Carolyn and kissed her, her hand taking hold of her breast and playing with the turgid nipple sticking out. Together, they spent the night enjoying the pleasure of sisters, Sapphic sisters of Delta Pi Omega.