I See The Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now at thirty- six years of age I was still considered a pretty woman although my figure has filled out over the years.

Ben refers to my womanly figure as buxom and voluptuous. He tells me I am a much-improved version of Marylyn Monroe. My blond hair is well on the way to being waist length. I wear it up in a bun at work or sometimes a French braid. I generally wear it in a simple braid or in a ponytail at home unless Ben requests otherwise.....

Mary Beth cooked the chicken and prepared our dinner while I sat in the grass and played ball with Luna incorporating basic verbal commands and hand signals into our play.

After dinner it was Mary Beth's time with Luna while I did the dishes and picked up the kitchen; not a problem; cleaning or washing dishes or cooking. This was something I did at work in between calls when my turn came. We both work full time. Sharing our lives includes sharing the household chores; is there any other way?

When I went outside with the radio I found Mary Beth sitting in the rocking chair with Luna sound asleep in her lap. I made a mental note to buy another one so we could rock together. My angel's telescope was set up in the driveway and ready for us to view the heavens when it got dark.

"Our baby's exhausted," Mary Beth said smiling, "I hate to wake her. Will you put Luna on her blanket?

I did and Mary Beth stood, dropping the cushion from the rocker to the floor in front of it. Oh boy, now I was going to get it. I'm going to have to put a gate with an intercom system on the driveway side of the road.

"I want to suck on your cock, Ben," Mary Beth said smiling sexily while unbuckling my belt. Oh boy, I'm sure I must have been blushing, because my angel kissed my lips, saying, "You're so sweet, Ben."

I really must get over this; it's just us after all. I still can't believe an ugly cuss like me is with such a beautiful angel.

Not wasting any more time, Mary Beth pulled my pants down and then my boxers. She had me sit in the rocker as she knelt on the cushion and kissed my stomach, followed by giving me a raspberry and giggling.

My angel took the elastic band out of her ponytail a shook her head. I watched her golden blond tresses bounce about her shoulders and back in a wondrous sight to behold.

Mary Beth started kissing my stomach, working her way down to my cock; kissing, licking and sucking on the tip as her silky golden blonde hair fell forward covering her face and my stomach.

I reached down and gathered her hair up into a ponytail and then twisted it up in a bun to keep it out of her mouth. I do so enjoy playing with my angel's spun golden tresses.

I was trying to hold back and prolong this marvelous blowjob but the first clear pre-cum escaped despite my best efforts. Mary Beth stopped and looked at me smiling, licking her lips and sticking out her tongue to tease me..........

I was determined not to waste a single drop. I would lick and suck his cock and balls, and the heck with my mother's old fashioned ideas about sex. That's right; hurray for my new found blossoming sexuality.

Ben tastes delicious and he is mine now. If I do say so myself I'm not doing badly for my first time; his big cock belongs in my mouth as his tongue belongs in my pussy.

Ben let go of my bun just before his orgasm washed over him letting my hair drop onto his stomach and chest like a silky golden blonde waterfall.

He pulled my hair forward from the back and arranged it to cover his chest and stomach. Ben then buried his hands in my hair to hold me in place while filling my mouth with gobs of his thick, creamy semen. I really do love it when Ben takes charge like this.

I tasted and savored every bit before swallowing while wishing for more thinking, "Ben's seed tastes so complex and a little hard to describe...hmm... a little salty and a little sweat but creamy and rich and not at all what I expected; yes definitely hints of testosterone, but mostly it tastes like my sweet and thoughtful Ben.'

I put my arms above my head stretching and smiling while Mary Beth knelt straight, throwing her head back to arrange most of her hair over her back and shoulders while letting the front fall forward to do another peek-a-boo with her blue eyes.

I was thinking, 'Peek-a-boo, blue eyes, you are spoiling me and you do it so nicely...........'

I had been working at the Pegasus Dinner on the day shift for about eight months when my boss, Mr. Poppadopalus, asked me if I would do him a favor.

I agreed to work the midnight shift and my regular shift for the next two weeks.

After the bars close we generally get very busy in the early morning hours before it slows down to a crawl.

I had a table of college boys, jocks all eight of them. They have been coming in for the past three days. They always sat in the section of tables assigned to me.

That evening the late night/morning prep- cook and the third night-shift waitress called in sick. The boss was not answering his telephone. This could only mean his youngest daughter had her baby.

One young man in particular, John, considered himself God's gift to women and he constantly flirted with me.

John tried for three nights to get me to go out with him on a date. I always declined causing his buddies to make fun of him. I believed they had some sort of bet going on involving me and I was insulted.

I really needed this job and the generous double time I was being paid to work nights. John was accustomed to getting his way and didn't take well to the teasing his buddies gave him.

Not that John is merely good looking; he is drop dead gorgeous at six-three; slim with thick blond hair and blue eyes.

Besides, I was not sure if I ever wanted a man in my life again except for my father.

John changed tactics that night. Every time I walked by their table he kept asking me to take my hair down while his buddies silently encouraged him.

When that didn't work he actually offered me money to do so if I would do it in front of his pals. As the evening progressed John kept upping the ante and I became more insulted with each offer.

This third night most of them finally tired of their game. All of John's buddies left except for one huge hulk the jocks nicknamed him Diesel. He was at least half-a-foot taller than and almost twice as wide as the rest of them.

The two jocks, Alice, another waitress and I were the only people in the restaurant aside from a man drinking coffee in her section.

He was dressed in nondescript clothing and was of average build and height. The poor dear was walking with a cane or at least that is what I assumed to be the case.

He was quietly sitting alone at a corner table unnoticed seeming to blend into the background. Come to think of it I do not remember him coming in or how long he had been there.

I was sitting in a booth near the kitchen door on my break having tea and a small salad while Alice was covering both sections. John walked over and sat down next to me uninvited, blocking me in. He placed five hundred dollars on the table while his buddy Diesel sat down across from me, smirking.

"There are five one-hundred dollar bills on the table. That is more money than a low class stuck up bitch like you makes in a week," John announced, "You should have gone out with me when you had the chance because I might even have done you a favor and allowed you to give me a blow job.

Better yet I might have given you a sympathy fuck. I have already asked you nicely to take your hair down," John stated putting a pair of scissors on the table, pushing them in front of me.

"It's too late for that now. I have decided that you are going to sell me your ponytail. Shall you cut it off, or shall I?"

As John reached for my bun I could see the unbridled lust on his face and I was afraid he wanted more than just my hair.

Suddenly there was a loud bang coming from the booth next to us; startled we all looked in that direction. The handicapped man had walked up to us quietly unnoticed and hit the tabletop with his cane to get our attention.

"Now that I have your undivided attention, I strongly advise you boys to leave... now," The man said, the one I recognized from the corner having coffee.

"But first, you will apologize to this gentle Lady."

He was leaning on his cane and I could tell from his accent that he was not from Mississippi.

"Fuck off Yankee, this is a private party and you're not invited. This bitch is interested in real men not some cripple like you," Diesel declared.

"We are conducting a business transaction and it's none of your concern. If you don't want your ass kicked up between your shoulders blades leave now," John added, hitting our table with his fist.

With practiced ease the man slid his hand down the shaft of the cane almost to the ferrule and with one quick motion used the rounded handle to pull the money and scissors from the table to the floor. He slid the cane through his hand again grasping the shaft in the middle.

Diesel got out of the booth saying "I'm going to stick that cane up your ass, Yankee," and Diesel threw a roundhouse punch at the man's head.

Not a cripple at all and obviously skilled in cane fighting the stranger moved to one side and easily avoided Diesel's fist.

Taking advantage of the Diesel's imbalance and momentum from the wild punch he hooked the jock's ankle with the cane and pulled him off his feet.

Diesel crashed to the floor, hard, dislocating his shoulder in the process. Surprisingly, he slowly got up using his good arm for support. The jock managed to stand determined to keep fighting.

Diesel's right arm was hanging limp and useless at his side and the Yankee then drove the tip of his cane into Diesel's solar plexus, doubling Diesel over and knocking the wind out of him.

"Had enough, boy?" The stranger asked.

Diesel turned to his friend. He was holding his stomach with his good arm gasping for air while his eyes were pleading with his friend John for help.

John was looking down. He had the same expression on his face as did Luke when the dirty redneck confronted Luke in the parking lot while I sat there frightened and did nothing; the look of a spineless coward.

This time there was no sheriff's car in the parking lot to save me and Alice had locked herself in the Ladies Room.

Ashamed of myself, I pushed John out of the booth and walked past him and his friend to stand next to the Yankee; to help him if necessary.

He glanced at me and smiled but then turned his attention to them.

"I won't ask again, boy, have you had enough?"

Looking down Diesel nodded yes.

"Put your drivers' license on the table and then stand in that corner facing the wall." The Yankee pointed to a corner with his cane and Diesel reluctantly complied.

My Yankee sighed leaning on his cane shaking his head at John, "We're waiting?"

"Listen dude. I..."John started to say.

That's Mr. Yankee to you...boy!"

I stifled a nervous laugh by covering my mouth with my hand and I was thinking, 'Mr. Yankee?'

"You wouldn't be so tough without your cane," John said with false bravado, "You have a weapon and I don't. It wouldn't be a fair fight."

Mr. Yankee straightened up and stretched. He smiled as he tossed the cane at the jock's feet, ordering, "Pick it up!"

John looked at the cane not moving.

Sighing again and shaking his head, the Yankee said in a mocking southern drawl, "Boy, the best part of you ran down your mama's legs when you were conceived.

It's a fact the man you think is your daddy wasn't even there at the time, although I'm sure all the men in town were there with your mama one time or another."

Mr. Yankee then reverted back to the way he really talked.

"Under the circumstances I decided that I'm not going to allow either of you to soil this gentle Lady's ears with an apology."

He took my hand in his and squeezed gently. His hand was warm, strong and callused and I didn't want him to let go.

I was no longer frightened. I waited to see what would happen next.

"Put your driver's license on the table next to your friend's and then sit down." John did as he was told.

Diesel fainted sliding down the wall to his knees. After all that just happened the Yankee went over to Diesel and rolled him to a sitting position, leaning him against the wall.

"I'm going to put your arm back in place, son and it's going to hurt, do you understand?" He said, sternly

Diesel nodded while the sweat was pouring off of him from the pain. Mr. Yankee put his hand on the jock's shoulder and pulled popping his shoulder back in place. For whatever else he is Diesel is no coward and took it like a man, not letting out as much as a whimper.

Walking back to where I was standing Mr. Yankee took my hand again and I let him.

"You both can leave now but remember, boys, we know who you are and where you live."

Diesel nodded and got up slowly from the floor.

Walking over to the cane he put one hand up in the air as if asking for permission. Using only his thumb and index finger bent down and picked it up slowly with great deliberation, almost reverence.

He put it on the table with a solemn, serious look on his face; Diesel nodded and my Yankee nodded back.

As they were walking toward the door, John reached down on the floor for the money. Diesel took it away from him and put it on a table.

"Hey! What about my money!" John exclaimed.

"Leave it, it's her tip," Diesel barked, pushing John roughly toward the door.

"But they still have our drivers' licenses!" John whined.

"Shut the Fu..." Diesel stopped not finishing his sentence and then slowly raised his hand again.

"Shut your mouth, John, It is over and so are we."

"Diesel you don't understand, I...." John started to say.

Diesel backhanded him in the mouth with his left hand and John staggered back, holding his mouth and nose with blood dripping between his fingers. He stood in place with a shocked look on his face.

"I understand just fine, John, you didn't help me. You aren't even worth a punch in the face. I heard what he said about your mother. Mary Beth really must be something special and a real Lady because her boyfriend is willing to take us both on."

Diesel grabbed his former friend by the front shirt and headed for the door.

"Diesel" I called after him "Apology accepted."

Diesel nodded his head, closing the door quietly behind them. My Yankee let go of my hand and we watched Alice come out of the bathroom as if nothing had happened and go into the kitchen to clean the grill.

Turning to really look at Mr. Yankee for the first time I saw that he was in his mid-to-late thirties. I would guess his height to be five-five, a good four inches shorter than me.

The two jocks were at least a foot taller and easily out weighted him by a hundred pounds. Diesel absolutely dwarfed him.

My rescuer had a pronounced receding hairline much like my father's, sensibly cutting his hair short to the scalp.

This Yankee who Diesel assumed to be my boyfriend was not what you would call a handsome man. In truth he was charitably plain looking at best and bordering on homely.

Most women would not have given him a second glance. I used to be one of those women; when I was seventeen not even a first.

Perhaps his nose is a bit large but his light gray eyes are warm and kind and his eyelids wrinkled on the sides now that he was smiling at me.

Ben is somewhat shy and reserved around women until he gets to know them; however he is strong and assertive when need be around other men.

I still can make him blush when we are alone. I love it when he hugs me and I still have to remind him that I won't break.

Ben loves to touch me and be touched...something I never got from Luke. He is a thoughtful gentle lover and will always pleasure me first and then he will cuddle with me afterwards.

"I'm pleased to meet you kind sir," I said smiling, unsure how to thank a strange man from saving me from God knows what, "Do you make a habit out of saving women in distress?"

I felt a little foolish after I said that, but I couldn't just continue to stare at him. Ben blushed and smiled looking down and then up. I could see he was a little shy and not accustomed to being praised. I found this to be so sweet.

I watched Ben gather his courage as he held out his hand to introduce himself. I noticed how his eyes wrinkled at

Ben's smile is a glad to meet you smile, genuine and warm. But mostly it is his eyes and the way he was looking at me.

Ben has such expressive eyes, as if he was looking into my soul, but sad at the same time. I have never met a man who could convey so many thoughts or emotions just with his eyes.

They were so cold.... like a glacier, frigid, overwhelmingly unyielding when he confronted those boys. Now Ben's eyes were melting like a spring thaw, pure and clean water washing over me.

"I'm pleased to meet you Mary Beth. My name is Ben Ward and you are my first since I left the NYCFD."

We sat and had tea together. We talked. I found out Ben is originally from New York City and was a fireman. Ben is currently working at the local hospital as a certified EMT.

Ben told me that he bought a house outside of the city with 5 ½ acres for the taxes two months ago after having lived in a studio apartment all of his life. He was looking forward to a slower more laid- back lifestyle where he could spread out.

Ben also said that he always wanted to fish the huge catfish found in the Mississippi River and after doing it a few times here on vacation he fell in love with our State and the river.

I also found out that Ben grew up in a Catholic orphanage. He actually went to the seminary to become a priest.

Ben is also the first fireman I have ever met who is fluent in Greek, Latin, Hebrew and Aramaic.

"The place needs a lot of work and that's a fact but the price was right, Mary Beth. I have already gutted the inside. Everything is now down to the bare studs. Next week I will be having a new casement and pump installed for my well."

Ben told me his address and I was surprised to learn he lived one road over from me. I told him a little bit about my acrimonious divorce and how I loved astronomy; enforcing that this job is only temporary.

He responded by saying, "I've never been married. I guess I never found the right girl but I'll know when I find her and she will know it too; I've prayed on that."

I saw the sadness in his eyes then, but it passed when he changed the subject and talked about his dog. Ben's face lit up with the sunshine of his warm smile.

"Sophie has been with me 13 years now. Sure she's slowing down a bit but that's all right. She is eating well and is still able to get around."

"What kind of dog is she, Ben?"

"Sophie's a beagle and was abandoned as a puppy because she's deaf.

I got her at the animal shelter almost minutes before she was to be put down. I guess nobody wanted her... much like me, but I really love the old girl...... Did I say something to upset you?" Ben asked.

I was thinking about my Brandy and he must have seen it in my face.

"No, it is nothing, and will you look at the time. I have been sitting here almost two hours and the boss will be here soon."

I said while I got up to start the prep-work for the breakfast run.

"Mary Beth, wait!"

I turned to look at him. Ben swallowed and then stood up taking a deep breath.

"Do you think we could have dinner together sometime or even simply a cup of coffee and dessert when you have more time? It does not have to be here, but it can if you want it too."

"I'm sorry Ben; I am not ready for that yet, I'm not sure that I will ever be."

I could see the hurt in his eyes even though his expression did not change.... except for losing the wrinkles near his eyes.