I See You

Story Info
He watches you.
822 words
3.79
33.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbill4u
mrbill4u
16 Followers

The musky aroma of your sex fills the air as I softly, quietly enter the room. I see you! You're playing with yourself you naughty girl. You do not realize I have entered your room. Your hair is damp and golden blond it's fanned out across the pillows of the king size bed. I see you have shaved your womanhood bare. Your tanned body glows in the moon light from your window as you lay on the dark blue satin sheets. You're so beautiful it feels almost like a dream, but I know it isn't it's real, very real. It has taken all my courage to do this to see you like this.

You must have just come from the shower a few beads of water still linger on your skin or perhaps sweat from the attention your showing to yourself. I am not sure how long you have been at this? As I have just come in, so I stand back looking you over drinking in all of you there is to see. Your eyes are closed as your right arm has snaked its way to your bare glistening sex. Your fingers work franticly back and forth over your swollen clit flicking it then spreading your lips like a flower. While your left hand first circles, then pinches, a hardened nipple as your imaginary lover brings you closer to your climax. Your rather large breasts giggle from the motion of your hands. You're moving your hip to impale your fingers.

I watch as beads of perspiration form on your upper lip before you lick them away. I am afraid you may open your eyes and spoil it. But now you push your fingers into yourself then return to torment your clit. I can see the fluid flowing from between your legs as you fingers push into you. You spread your legs wider to open yourself more. You push your fingers deeper inside your love canal once more this time after you remove them your hand goes straight to your mouth your lips part as your fingers near your tongue finding the sweet nectar licking first relishing your taste before, you plunge them deep in your hungry mouth sucking all your juice from them.

I move closer to you as my pants slide down my legs, I am naked now just as you are, and I am almost next to you yet still you don't know. You're lost in the pleasure your giving yourself. I want you to share it with me to let me pleasure you, for you to pleasure me to take my swollen manhood into you're sweet mouth to suck me as you sucked you drenched fingers before.

Your toes curl as you lift your legs opening them even wider inviting no begging to be entered to be ravished by your lover your hand returns to fail at your clit. Humping at your fingers you rub then pinch then probe thrusting deeper into your sex before starting it all over again and again and yet again. I am not sure I can hold out much longer I want you so bad. To be on top of you driving my hard cock deep into you until you cry out with pleasure. You're hands continue to dance over your body. You push your breast up to your mouth biting at the swollen nipple.

I want to reach out to touch you but do not want to break the mood. I can feel the heat from your body I am so close. My other hand is wrapped around my swollen cock stroking it slowly at first then increasing its pace to match yours.

All the while your other hand is busy at your breasts massaging, squeezing, rubbing then pinching and pulling at your hard nipples. Your breathing quickens as you near the edge of pleasure your movements increase as your pending climax nears. You moan tossing your head. I can see the muscles in your thighs begin to quiver. Your close now oh so close just a little more but you stop panting hard pinching your clit then your hand dives deep into your soaking pussy as you cry with pleasure. Your body shakes as the waves of your climax wash over you your eyes open wide seeing me standing almost over you holding myself in my hand stroking in time to your own motions. Just as my seed erupts from deep within me arcing thru the air to land in globs and pool on your stomach and breasts.

As your eyes focus on me shock registers as you realize I am a stranger in your bedroom having just watched you perform a most intimate act while I've masturbated with you then come all over you. I grab my pants up not saying a word I turn running thru the door and out of the house hoping I don't hear a scream....

mrbill4u
mrbill4u
16 Followers