I See You, Too

Story Info
And she makes three.
2.4k words
4.4
132.6k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time, Nick and Vanessa consummated long time dream, but were spied upon…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hot water streamed down Vanessa body, images of last night going round and round her mind. Her hand slowly making her clit come alive, “Fuck me Nick!” She slides a finger into her hole slowly pumping in and out. She other hand cups her breast pinching and pulling her nipple, the tight little bud sending shock of electricity through her body.

Nick sits in the living room flipping channels as his mom puts on her jacket. “I’ll be gone for a few hours. Patty is just devastated. Can you believe the like asshole Jack just upped and left her like it was nothing? 20 years of Marriage down the drain for a cute little blonde named Becky!” Wanda checks her purse and walks to the door. “Check on Vanessa, she’s been locked in her room all day.” Ms. Walters leaves and Nick waits for her car to pull out and heads upstairs.

Vanessa walks out of her bathroom drying herself off. “Hey.” She gasps and clutches the towel tight.

“Nick!” she smiles and drops the towel. “Oops.” She walks over to Nick who is sitting on the edge of her bed. Nick looks over her body a glaze of lust clouding over his eyes. Vanessa stands right in front of him. “Where’s mom?” Her hand on his shoulder pushing him back.

“Gone.” He pulls her down on him, lifting his head up and kissing her softly. Vanessa slides her tongue into his mouth playing with his tongue as she unbuttons his pants. Nick rolls her over and stands pulling his shirt off. Vanessa sits up and pulls his pants down.

“Got something for me?” Vanessa smiles seeing her brothers beautiful semi-hard cock spring free. “Mmmm. Do you mind?” The look on her brothers face as she wraps her hand as best she can over her tool tells her what she already knows. Vanessa flicks her tongue across the head tasting pre-cum. Nick inhales at the contact, and looks down to see Vanessa slip the head past her lips sucking what she can in. Vanessa locks eyes with him as she runs her tongue under the shaft pulling back and sucking on the head.

“Vanessa…” Nick groans as she takes him back in her mouth. He looks down at her putting his hands on the sides of her head and pulls himself out. “I want to fuck you.” Nick picks her up pushing her back on the bed. Vanessa spreads her legs showing her clean cut pussy. Nick guides his big dick between her lips pressing the head in. Vanessa closes her eyes and smiles. Nick forces the rest of himself into her all the way to the hilt. Vanessa’s mouth opens. “You okay?” Nick pulls back leaving the tip in.

Vanessa moans and grabs his shoulders. “Do it again.” Nick grins and slams it home grunting. “Oh yes…uhmmmm.” Vanessa shivers under her brothers weight. Nick slides out as Vanessa tries to wrap her legs around him. “Don’t stop.” He obliges lifting her legs over his shoulder and pounding her cunt. Slurping noises fill the room. “Ah jesus! Fuck…” Vanessa pants as her orgasm builds. “Yes. Oh yes. Harder Fuck me harder!” She screams as she’s hit by her release. Nick leans forward pinning her legs over her head, a new sensation causing a new orgasm.

“I’m gonna cum! You’re so tight! Fuck!” Nick pulls out and stands, Vanessa sits up grabbing her brothers’ 9 inches. She wraps her hands around the monster moving them up and down along the shaft. She opens her mouth as Nick grunts sending a stream of cum over her face. “Uh…mmm” A few more eruptions and he’s done. Vanessa releases his softening cock and looks up at her gorgeous brother. Nick grins when he sees the mess he made of her. Vanessa licks her mouth and stands.

“Now I need another shower.” She heads back into the bathroom. Nick follows his dick growing hard again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanda Walters watches as Becky wipes the tears from her eyes a pile of used tissues on the floor beside her. “Honey you are going to be alright.” Wanda places an arm around Becky, the nipple from one of her D cup breasts brushing against her friends arm and coming to life. Normally she never let herself get to excited by Becky, but her friends helplessness was actually turning her on. “Come on you need a hotbath.” She stands pulling her friend down the hallway.

“He left me for a bimbette! She’s probably not even old enough to drink at a bar!” Becky grabs hold of a vodka bottle on a table as she’s dragged into the bathroom. “A bath isn’t going to help me any.” Wanda gets the bath ready. “You know it figures he’d leave me for someone younger. His Daddy did the same thing to his mother. It’s a goddamn tradition.” She takes a swig from the bottle as Wanda turns to her and begins to unbutton her shirt. Becky grins and looks at Wanda. “You’re very good to sit and listen to this.” Wanda pulls the shirt off and places it over the sink.

“I’m just waiting till you get in the bath before I drown you!” Wanda takes the bottle from her and waits as she begins to get undressed. Becky at 45 is still as beautiful as she was at 18. Her soft blue eyes hiding so much, her firm breast with their quarter size pink tips, and her voluptuous body with soft curves. “hmmm…” Wanda watches as Becky lowers herself into the tub. Becky smiles as she notices Wanda watching her.

“Why don’t you join me?” Wanda snaps out of her daze at the sound of her friend’s invitation. “Come on. I bite, but not hard.” Becky pulls a wet rag over her shoulders and down her chest. “It’ll be like old times. Before kids, before husbands.” Wanda reaches behind and unzips her skirt letting it fall as she kicks off her shoes. Becky rests her chin on her elbow as she watches Wanda undressing, she lets her hand run along her friend leg. “Do you remember the night by Oakbridge pond?” A mischievous grin spreads across her face her blue eyes lighting up. Wanda steps into the bathtub over her friend as she flings her bra to the floor. Becky runs her hands along her friends legs, over her thighs and behind her ass pulling her closer. Wanda spreads her legs giving her old friend a view, she closes her eyes as Becky uses two fingers to open her up and sticks her tongue just to the side of her clit.

Wanda pulls her friends face into her groaning as Becky uses her tongue expertly to bring her alive. Becky reaches up and rubs a nipple between her fingertips as she sucks Wanda’s clit into her mouth nibbling gently. “Oh shit!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you saying someone knows about us?!” Nick pulls his shirt over his head and grabs the note from Vanessa. “ I see you too. What the fuck?” Vanessa sighs and heads out fo her room, Nick on her heels.

“Look Claire is the only one who was hear last night. She’s probably the one who saw us.” Nick opens his mouth to speak but the doorbell interrupts him. Vanessa goes downstairs and opens the door. “Claire…” her mouth opens but she can’t find the words. Nick walks down stairs and sees his sisters friend in the doorway a smile on her face.

“Shit.” Nick turns and walks into the kitchen. Claire walks into the house, Vanessa shuts the door and turns to her friend.

“You look like you had a good night.” Claire raises an eyebrow. Vanessa goes pale, Claire steps forward. “Relax. I’m into it.”

“What?” Vanessa looks her friend in the eye. Claire reaches over and takes Vanessa hand pulling it close to her skirt.

“DO you know how hot I got watching you two? It’s soo…” Vanessa watches as her hand disappears under her friends skirt and between her legs. “Forbidden.” Vanessa’s breath catches in her throat as she realizes her friend isn’t wearing any panties, and she’s very wet.

“Oh my god. Claire-” Claire kisses Vanessa as she guides her friends hand under her skirt. Vanessa resists at first but Claire sticks her tongue between her lips, as she squeezes her ass. “Mmm.” Vanessa rubs her friends’ clit as she begins to return the kiss pushing Claire into the wall. Nick comes out of the kitchen with a beer and stops cold watching his sister finger and kiss her best friend. Claire opens her eyes as she sucks on Vanessa tongue and looks over to Nick. Vanessa moves down kissing her friends neck, cleavage over her skirt and under it. Vanessa tastes her friends nectar for the first time, letting the taste linger before licking for more.

“Yea…suck me Vanessa.” She leans her head back against the wall and slides on top the stairs. “Come here.” Claire motions for Nick to come closer, a huge tent popping up from his pants. Nick moves closer putting the beer down as he unbuttons his pants and freeing his member. “Oh wow…you’re big.” As she reaches for it Vanessa stops her wrapping her own hand around the prick.

“No you have to earn this. Like I did.” Vanessa pulls the cock into her mouth sucking ¾ of it in. Claire watches in amazement as her friend struggles to get the rest in. Nick moans as Vanessa manipulates him with her tongue. Claire reaches over her friends shoulder cups his balls in her small hands, rubbing them gently. Vanessa puts her hands over Claire’s and moves them down to her pants. Claire picks up on it and slides her hand into her friends’ panties, the heat already growing. She dips one two fingers around Vanessa’s clit making small circles. Nick watches his sister close her eyes and moan, the vibrations sending shocks of pleasure all over him, Vanessa pulls back and licks under the shaft from base to tip, before taking him back in, this time past her throat. She flexes her throat muscles massaging him before pulling back and letting Claire have a taste. Claire slips in fingers into Vanessa’s cunt and fucks her as she takes Nick’s cock head between her lips sucking the salty taste down her throat.

“I’m gonna…” Vanessa squeals as her orgasm hits her and she falls forward. Claire pulls her hand free and concentrates on Nicks hard meat. Vanessa lies back rubbing herself as she watches Claire take as much as she can in, letting her hands please what her mouth can’t. “Nick, fuck her.” She mews another orgasm building up. Claire pulls her mouth free and looks between Nick and Vanessa.

“Right here?” she looks around the front hall of the house.

“No. come on.” Nick heads up to Vanessa room, the girl behind him. “Vanessa lie on your back at the edge of the bed. Claire on your knees infront of her.” He smiles as the girls race to get in place. Claire sucks on Vanessa’s pussy as she rubs her own clit. Nick gets behind her running the length of his cock between her lips.

“I’ve never been with a boy before Nick. Be gently.” Claire looks back at him. “Atleast until I get used to it.” Nick winks at her and places the head at her entrance. Claire closes her eyes feeling the pressure and turns back to Vanessa’s lonely cunt. “Uh!” Claire throws her head back as Nick pushes in and past her maiden head. “FUCK!”

“Shhh. Just relax babe.” Vanessa coos softly sitting up and pushing her friends hair back. “It’s gets better.” She leans down kissing her friend deeply, nodding to her brother to continue. Nick places his hands on Claires hips and pulls back leaving the head in, before slowly spreading her pussy apart again. Claire moans and pulls back from Vanessa pushing against Nick. Vanessa pulls her friends face back into her hot cunt. “Don’t forget about me now.” She smiles and looks at her brother as he fucks her best friend. Nick picks up speed and reaches over and tweaks his sisters nipple. “Yeah…” Vanessa closes her eyes feeling Claire begin to tongue fuck her.

“Uhhh yeah oh god.” Claire slams her ass back against Nick, matching him push for pull. “Oh fuck meeeee! Uh hhhhmmm uh!” She screams as her orgasm rocks her leaving her limp. Nick continues slamming into her the tightness making his balls ache for release. Her inner muscles quivering around him send him off the brink.

“Ahhhhh…fuck yea.” Nick slams into her emptying his load deep into her. Vanessa hopes off the bed and pushes Claire down on her back, Nicks cock falling out of her. Getting into a sixty-nine she begins to eat and suck her rbothers come from her best friends pussy, tasting the mixture of juices as Claire returns the favor. Nick sits on the bed recovering while his two new lovers put on a show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You want it Becky?” Wanda sucks on her friend nipple while slipping a dildo in and out of her pussy. “Say you want into hon.” Becky pants as she raises her hips to meet her friend thrusts. “Becky….” Wanda grins and pulls the thick dildo from her friends dripping cunt.

“Wait no…I want it. I fucking need it!!!” Becky grunts as Wanda forces it back all the way in. “YES!” Wanda pounds Becky’s pussy as she sucks on her friends’ clit. Becky holds Wanda’s face in place as her orgasm builds. “I’m gonna…uh yeah ahhh…Wannndda I’m gonna.. UHHHH AAA.” Becky’s body tightens as the powerful orgasm rips through her body. Wanda continues slamming the fake dick into her friends satisfied pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you sure you want me to do this Vanessa?” Nick looks at his sister’s ass. Claire’s face visible from underneath her fingers deep in Vanessa’s cunt her mouth planted firmly on her clit. Vanessa turns her head looking over her shoulder at her beautiful big brother. She bites her lip feeling the pressure building on her little hole. “Vanessa?” Nick pushes a bit more, feeling little give.

“Yea. I want it.” Vanessa turns back to Claires pussy. As she lowers her mouth Nick pops through her ass. “NOOOoo AHHHH!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark stops before ringing the door bell to the Walter’s House, looking up as he hears the scream. “Vanessa?” He grabs the door knob and tries his luck.