I See You Watching

Story Info
An open window becomes an unsolicited invitation.
2.8k words
4.01
49.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PEEKING

On that particular night, she was even more active than ever. Maybe because it was Saturday.

There were those nights that she had been almost passive, accepting the hard shaft in a slow rhythm that could be best described as merely accommodating rather than demanding. But not tonight. This evening she was on top, her hips lifting and dropping down with total abandonment, her pussy obviously grasping the hard cock as if it were trying to escape. With each stroke, her anus opened and closed, her muscles contracting and then releasing as Sheila rapidly ascended, then descended, her tight vagina grasping that cock while her ass flexed in perfect timing with her long strokes.

He could almost feel it. Not quite.

That's because Ron Williams was standing just outside her window, the soft lighting concealing his existence in the dark privacy of the wooden fenced yard. He slowly stroked his hard cock, knowing from experience that this would all eventually culminate in his own explosion, a hand guided release that would be in perfect timing with the two orgasms that were sure to come inside the dimly lit bedroom into which he was peeking.

Ron knew that his own wife, Rhonda, was comfortably camped in front of their computer, slowly strolling through her favorite porno site while she gently stroked herself into submission with the anticipation that Ron would be home later to finish her off.

Yes, inside the lighted bedroom it was Eric Long that was receiving the appreciative pounding from his wife Sheila. It was he who was having his cock massaged with the writhing, pulsating pussy. It was Eric who would be allowed to openly encourage her to let it all go, to come so hard that it would be impossible not to loudly proclaim her climax!

Instead of being a part of it, a hidden Ron could only quietly watch and enjoy.

It certainly wasn't the first time. Not at all! Instead, it had become a routine, something to be enjoyed a couple of times a week over the past year. It never got old. Each night there was something different, something especially erotic.

It had started innocently enough. A year before, with it being a warm spring night, an open window had allowed the mournful sounds to carry. The darkness and the six feet of timber comprising the fence couldn't hold the moans, couldn't keep the appreciative words from being intercepted by unintentional ears. Ron had let his dog out in his back yard and was star gazing when the sounds first drifted into his senses.

At first he only smiled. Sounded like Sheila was really getting it. Within minutes the mental picture formed. A quick peek over the top of the fence exposed an uncovered lighted window. The possibilities guided him to the gate that would lead him outside of his own yard. Only feet away, he knew there was yet another gate, this one leading into the Long's darkened yard.

Once inside his neighbor's yard, the dimly lit window was a beacon, an illegal invitation to observe the voluptuous Sheila at an unguarded moment. He had admired her for the two years they had been neighbors. More than once he had been the recipient of glimpses of her charms, accidental exposures that solidified his thoughts that her tanned body was perfect.

As he slowly approached the window, he wasn't sure if he was totally safe. If not detected by the excited couple inside or a passerby accidentally witnessing his entrance into the forbidden yard, surely both of them could hear his breathing. It was as hard and reckless as his heartbeat!

No matter how he had anticipated it, the actually scene was overwhelming. The body he so admired, the sexy woman he would love to seduce, was a writhing mass of limbs, breasts and mouths soaring to a height that Ron knew would result in certain uninhibited release.

That first illicit night, Sheila was on top riding her husband with total abandon. There was absolutely no intent, no desire for her to hold back...to squelch either her relentless pursuit of orgasm or the sounds that accompanied it!

Ron had arrived late. It had been going on for some time before he became an uninvited partner. As he watched, two minutes was all it took. They both exploded in a roar.

Ron was suddenly jolted back to reality. He got the hell out of there before he was discovered!

He was totally, one hundred percent hooked.

It became a habit from which he couldn't withdraw. Luckily for him, for the two who were providing the show there was a definite pattern. Over a few months it was uncanny how easily it was to catch them in their throes. He looked for little things, small clues that gave them away. And the window...the forever opened window. It didn't just allow a perfect view, it allowed uninhibited sounds to reach excited ears.

Sometimes, a surprise. The first time he looked into the window and Sheila was by herself he was startled. Looking quickly around, he hesitated before again peeking in the window. Where was the husband? Was he lurking nearby?

Within minutes the fear was shoved aside, replaced with the mesmerizing scene of Sheila pleasing herself over a period of an hour. Ron couldn't tear his eyes off her fingers, her moans and contorted facial expressions as she guided both she and him to more than one quaking release.

After that, her solo performances were as much in demand as the erotic couplings.

Ron became so involved he never knew when he had become careless.

Not from home. His wife Rhonda had been easily led down a merry path. Ron hinted enough to lead her to believe that on those many, many nights while he was absent he was taking long walks, purposely leaving her to elevate then quell her soaring libido with her fingers and the porno site. The thought excited her such that each time she intentionally left her window uncovered, thinking that he might be peeking in to watch her as she elevated herself to the noisy, spasmodic orgasms that her masturbations seemed to produce.

At times she was right. Although the show next door was much more exciting, it wasn't an exact science. There were many evenings that he missed his guess and at times his attention was turned to his own wife. Most of the time, however, he did take a walk to quell his disappointment, leaving his wife to her own vices.

Hey! The alternatives weren't bad at all!

Ron Williams had it all figured out.

YOUR TURN!!!

When he slipped back through those wooden gates into his own safe haven that particular Saturday night nothing was different for Ron. An especially wonderful exhibition by the couple next door was followed by a slow fuck from his own wife who had once again had her flames stoked from her own fingers.

Life was good. Tomorrow was Sunday. Golf!!

At three in the afternoon the following day, after he threw his golf clubs into the trunk of his car, he was surprised to open his door and find a flat envelope lying on his car seat. He quickly glanced at his window. He had left it down just a little to allow the heat to escape. Although safely locked, it surely allowed enough space for something to be slipped through the narrow opening.

He opened it carefully.

A disk of some sort.

And a note written on the sleeve.

"Your turn."

That's all.

"Your turn."

Ron looked at it for a long time. It was obviously a joke or a mistake.

As he drove home he kept glancing at it. Was it for his DVD player...a video of some sort. He smiled. Probably some trick from one of his buddies to get him involved in some pyramid scheme of some sort. They never give up!

One more glance. Maybe not. Maybe it's for a computer. That's dangerous. It might set a virus loose in his computer.

When he got home Rhonda was still at the movies with a friend. Here goes nothing.

He slipped it into his DVD player and waited for the results.

Nothing.

No doubt it was for a computer.

Better safe than sorry. He tossed it into the garbage can in the garage.

It wasn't that easy. It took almost nine hours but he relented. The little disk lying innocently in his trash was a beacon that he could no longer ignore.

"Your turn."

The house was quiet. There had been no forage into his neighbor's yard that night, no show put on by either Sheila or Rhonda.

He'd take his chances.

He slid it in.

It loaded.

Photos!

The first time he went through it in fifteen minutes, rapidly clicking in disbelief at what he was seeing!

The second time it took over an hour.

Sweat poured off Ron Williams like a light rain.

Photos. Lots of them.

Very obviously taken with a camera adapted with night vision, there was no doubt the subject. And the activities.

Picture after picture, an unknowing Ron Williams was posing with cock in hand, sometimes standing outside his neighbors window peering in. At others, they clearly showed his anguished face from the inside out as it was peering into his neighbor's window.

It couldn't be denied. There were objects, references. Anybody could tell exactly from where the pictures were taken and exactly where he had been standing.

The outside pictures were taken from the vicinity of a small shed in the Long's back yard. He had carelessly stood outside their bedroom picture and allowed himself to be photographed in the illicit position from mere feet away.

But there were others. As he visualized the angle, he realized that Eric had obviously stood in their bedroom closet with the door slightly opened and shot Ron through the open window, his face in an exaggerated pose from the excitement that Sheila invoked as she rubbed herself. At times, there was even part of her exposed body included, her fingers foraging her crotch.

Wow!

That's all he could think.

Wow!

For the rest of the night, he couldn't move. Time after time he scrolled through the telling photos. They couldn't be denied. "A picture is worth a thousand words." These were millions.

"Your turn."

"Your turn."

What could it mean?

He would find out.

UNEXPECTED TURN

After a totally nonproductive day at work Ron walked to his car.

A small note was under his windshield wiper.

"Check your mail before she does."

Nothing else.

Ominous. A threat? Maybe a warning? Maybe just a heads up?

It was easy enough. He was early to work and early home. Rhonda would still be at work for hours. The mail came early and he always took it out of the mailbox.

A disk again.

"Your Turn." Two words written on the sleeve.

Ron's hand shook so hard he could hardly slip it into the slot. More photos of him? How much more incriminating could they possibly be?

He wasn't surprised when the photos appeared. He opened the first file. His eyes flew open. Of all things, this would have been his last thought.

Slowly, he scrolled through each and every one. Unlike the night before when he swiftly did an overview and then returned to study them, this time he dwelled on each one for long periods, soaking in what he was seeing.

He couldn't believe what was on the screen. How had it come about?

It took him well that.

When Rhonda came home later she was thrilled. Barely in the house, Ron bent her over the kitchen table and took her, literally ripping her panties down her legs before lifting her short skirt and ramming her with an enthusiasm that was far from common.

He came first, throwing his head back and releasing a loud moan that she seldom heard. At the moment she hadn't been ready, wasn't there yet. His loud, appreciative bellowing pushed her over.

He shoved in...she pushed back. At times they were a little out of control and she had to put him back in.

It lasted a long time. Dinner was not a thought. Rhonda leaned over the table, sometimes on her elbows, sometimes with her head down on the table.

She let him have his way. She wasn't about to miss out on this. What brought it on?

Photos.

Lying safely in a drawer was a disk loaded with scores of explicit photos and one precisely worded document.

The photos were of Rhonda. Taken through an open window, they clearly caught the unexpected wife in one traumatic pose after another. The photos were different. The subject matter was not.

Photo after perfect photo caught Rhonda Williams totally naked, sitting in front of her computer with her fingers in between her legs.

Different angles, different timing. Obviously taken through her opened window, it caught her in dozens of poses as she stroked herself. Many of them caught her as she came, her head thrown back, her eyes closed and mouth wide open. It was almost as if the photo was even capturing her verbal release.

Eric had done a great job! Ron knew it had to be him that did it. While he had been peering into his neighbor's bedroom at a solo Sheila performing for him, very obviously there had been times that Eric had slipped over and found the open invitation from Rhonda.

It obviously hadn't always been the case of Eric photographing just him. And how many times had Ron come up "empty" and actually did walk the block for a while before attending to his wife while she was performing shamelessly in front of the open window? Had some of the photos been taken during those lapses? It had to be. There were too many!!

He didn't know. All he knew was what he saw. And what he saw turned him on as his wife had never before!

Damn! Rhonda Williams was sexy as hell!!

So, here they were. Ron knew damned well that his neighbor held the upper hand. He was the one with the photos, not Ron. If push came to shove, it was Eric, not Ron who had been violated. There was proof.

But what did his neighbor want? Was this a tease or was it a punishment for Ron's unforgivable lack of judgment that led him to violate his neighbor's privacy?

But most of all, what did the little letter say that had been attached along with the photos?

What could it mean?

THE DEAL

"You know she wants it. You know she'll go along. I have special needs. You will fill them. Red box, my tool shed."

That's all the note said.

That's all it needed to say. Ron knew exactly what Eric was talking about.

His nice neighbor was demanding sexual reciprocation. It was HIS time to be entertained!

Well past midnight Ron slipped into his neighbors yard once more. This time there was no voyeurism. This time he was accepting an ominous delivery.

Using a flashlight that he hoped didn't telegraph his intrusion, Ron easily found the red box in question. It wasn't heavy at all but he had to be careful to prevent the items inside from rattling around and announcing his presence.

Where was this going? As he slipped past the sleeping couple's open window, the darkness inside the bedroom shielded a delighted Eric as he watched the stealthy Ron pass near their bedroom window.

Ron had taken the bait.

Would Rhonda? Literally.

In the solitude of his lighted garage at two o'clock in the morning, Ron quietly opened the mysterious box.

Sex toys! At a quick first glance, they appeared to be many, varied and obviously very expensive. It even included batteries.

And a note. This time by a heavy pen on a yellow sheet of paper.

"I have special needs."

The note reinforced the previous note found on the computer disk.

One by one Ron pulled out each toy. By the third one a theme was beginning to materialize.

"I have special needs."

By the time he had examined all ten devices everything was totally, completely clear. The meaning could not be mistaken.

For an hour Ron handled each device carefully, almost with reverence. Slowly, quietly, he removed each one from it's packaging and inserted the batteries. Glancing carefully at the door leading into their home, he turned each one on. Some of them had different modes, variable speeds. Different functions.

Ron Williams knew his wife. Although she had a open mind when it came to sex this was going to be a challenge, one that he had no choice but to successfully achieve. He was under the thumb of another man, one who expected special things from Ron's wife.

He had looked again at every device. Each one of them had a common theme.

Anal!!

Butt plugs. Anal vibrators. Three way vibrators that serviced all three vital areas simultaneously.

Out of ten toys, eight involved anal.

Ron sucked in his breath, then expelled heavily with a big grin.

He'd give old Eric his due.

He wasn't too sure this was going to be easy.

But it sure as hell was going to be fun!!!

The End