I Seem To Have An Affliction

Story Info
He likes to watch.
3.4k words
4.56
44.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Radar45
Radar45
6 Followers

I seem to have an affliction that causes me to enjoy seeing the love of my life been taken in the biblical sense. No not just taken, but taken with the full blessing of myself, my other half and I may add, absolutely enjoyed by all.

I later found that the chaise was also a major part of the game. Many of my Partners, (and there have been a few), were very suspicious when they first learned of my fetish.

They thought that I was looking too sow my own wild oats, and that by allowing them to indulge, I was opening the way for myself to stray. A few were scared off, but most jumped in at the deep end.

There were some that only indulged now and again and liked it all to happen spontaneously, while others were true hunters and went out for a night on the town with one thing in mind. Some had me by their side while others preferred to go out alone, and would come home with a pussy full of the proof.

I still found this erotic, but it wasn't the same as watching it all take place. These women did allow me to watch as a stranger, (as much as possible), depending on the circumstances.

A couple of times I ven managed to join in a gang bang without the other men knowing that the person who was their play thing, was actually my partner. Most though, preferred that I be present.

There were even a few occasions that things got out of control, and we had to beat a hasty retreat leaving our dignity and clothing behind. One of these was when the huntress became the hunted, and we both were lucky to escape with our lives. 99% of the time things went well, and trust me, we learned from our mistakes.

Spanning all of the above groups, I can honestly say that the majority of them thought they were in cock heaven when they realized the truth, and par-took of what I was offering. The chance to find out how far they could push the pleasure envelope. As I said, my partner's pleasure was paramount.

I found out that I had this fetish many years ago when as a teenager, I arrived unexpectedly at a beach party that my girlfriend and I were to attend. I had a last minute family commitment that had gone much more smoothly then any of us had expected and instead of being away overnight, I arrived at the party, very late, but early enough that the party was still in full swing.

Things that I witnessed on that warm and salty night have changed my life from that moment onwards.

Hang on I am getting a little ahead of myself. I had better start at the beginning and give you a brief overview of my life to help you understand me as a person, and generally what makes me tick.

My mother was hitch hiking in the backwaters of the British country side, when she was raped by a lorry driver and having fallen pregnant, she was sent to Australia to give birth to a baby boy, me.

I was put up for adoption and grew up in a loving and caring environment.

I had been with a number of girls, all slightly older then myself, but it wasn't until I met Angela that I realized that I was a bit different from my friends.

You see they were quite possessive of there girlfriends. Yes I do admit that I was jealous when my girl, Angela, (not her real name), flirted with some of my friends, but it was more of a mental fear of rejection then jealousy of a sexual nature.

Angela was three years older then myself. She had turned 21yrs old three weeks previously. Her long shapely legs started at her ankles and rose to her arse, where they blossomed into the most curvaceous buttocks.

Her pussy was bald all the way up to her pubic bone where she had a small landing strip. We had often joked that this was my moustache. Her inner lips were small and only just protruded past her outer lips, which seemed to be puffy and red all the time.

I was sure that any time I touched the entrance to her vagina, she was wet. Her explanation for this was that she was constantly horny. Her breasts were a good firm handful. Small by some standards, but her nipples were extremely sensitive and I was able to make her come just by playing with her tits.

Angela didn't need to wear a bra and I could always tell when the fabric of her clothing had rubbed her nipples till she was close to orgasm. She would thrust her chest forward and sway her shoulders when she walked.

Noticing this had me on the go most of the time as well. We would be shopping, or walking down the street when I would see the tell tale movements.

This led to us making love in numerous public locations. Public toilets, changing rooms, in the car at a car park, and even down behind the dumpster at the local fish and chip shop.

She was always in the mood. We had been caught by passers by on many occasions and it always seemed to excite the both of us even more. These people would hear us and sometimes they would even see us.

Once or twice males had actually stopped and watched, but up till now nobody had tried to join us. I believe that we were both called exhibitionists, but I didn't realize we were in fact much more then simple exhibitionists.

The truth came to the foreground when we were preparing to go to a beach party that was to start about 9.00-9.30 at the local bluff. It was 7.30 in the evening and we were going to go to the pub first.

Being summer, Angela was wearing a double layer cheesecloth dress that provided ample airflow as well as a good view. If the light was at the right angle, the material was quite see through.

As we dressed I marveled at the way her nipples were already poking forward and up. Knowing that I was watching, Angela slowly slid her brief panties up her legs and pulled them tight against her pussy. Her camel toe was quite visible and a spot of moisture formed on her knickers between her lips immediately.

I was just about to take a taste when the phone rang. It was my parents. They had rung to say that my sister was in need of assistance. She was moving back to the coast from Brisbane and needed my help to pack the last truckload of her belongings, I would stay overnight, and then to return with her in the morning.

Angela hit the roof when I said that I was willing to help. We had been looking forward to this party for some time. I told her that it was no use us both missing out on the party and as long as she didn't walk home alone afterwards, but had one of our friends drive her, it was okay by me.

This calmed her and we continued to dress, She to party and me to work. As luck would have it a lot of the furniture had already been packed when I arrived at my sisters old flat, and the majority of the remaining gear to be stowed was already in boxes.


We worked hard and only stopped to rest after the job was complete. The time was 10.45pm and Sis confided that she didn't want to spend the night in Brisbane. She asked if I minded driving her back to the Coast, and as it was only an hour away, I readily agreed.

We arrived safe and sound and after making sure that she was safely inside, I decided that I would still be able to get down to the beach party to surprise Angela.

Well it was me that was in for the surprise. I parked on top of the bluff at Alexander Headland and was making my way down the rocky slope toward the distant firelight and music.

I could see that the party was in full swing long before I arrived. The sound of voices, laughter and music carried well into the night. At a distance of about 500m I could see that the bonfire was at least 2m high and burning fiercely.

People were dancing around the flames and I noticed with amusement that some of the female dancers were naked.

I guess that my voyeuristic instinct must have kicked in because I slowed my pace and sat in the darkness to watch for a while.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I realized that there were a lot more people there then I thought were invited. I guess that word had gotten out about the party and when the 3 local pubs had closed at 10pm, the patrons had simply moved to the beach to continue drinking.

It was hard to recognize anybody from where I sat, so I stood and began to move closer while circling around to the far side, where I had noticed people moving off into the darkness in pairs. Thinking about the chance of stumbling across couple fucking in the sand had me getting quite horny.

Finding a spot on top of a cluster of rocks, I once again sat to observe. Sure enough, I could see about 10 spots that people were enjoying themselves in the semi-privacy that the darkness offered.

Most of the couples moved into the darkness together, stayed for about 10-20min and then returned to the fire. There was something strange going on further around.

I had noticed that someone had returned to the fire alone. Perhaps like me he was just sitting in the darkness watching. But no, 3min later a single male returned to the same spot. 15min later he returned to the fire only to have another single male return not long after he had left.

I moved further around in the darkness and realized that when he left again, there was still somebody, (a female) in that position. She had her back to me and was looking back toward the now approaching figure that was silhouetted by the fire.

It was a friend of mine, Richard. Sure enough, he stopped next to the girl and removed his pants as she reached up and took his cock into her mouth. I was tempted to run over and scare him, but resisted as he lay down on top of the girl and started fucking.

Even though the music from the boom box was quite loud, I could just make out the noise the woman was making as she reached a peak and burst forth into orgasm.

It was a sound that I was sure I had heard before. I couldn't place where, but it was very erotic and this I guess was not helping me to think clearly.

I sat and watched under the cover of darkness for perhaps the next hour as the procession of men came, (pardon the pun), into the darkness and left again, I even considered approaching the girl while she was alone and getting my end in as well.

Two things stopped me, one was the steady flow of regular arrivals from the fire and the second was that my girlfriend was somewhere here and it would be just my luck to get caught.

I noticed that this was the only girl that was out here by herself, all the others were arriving and leaving together. It was only when I was seen by one of these couples that I made my way back in the direction I had approached.

I still had ¾ of an erection as I strode into the firelight at approximately 1.30pm. There were still about 150 to 200 people in attendance as I searched for Angela.

As soon as I found her, my intention was to take her into the darkness close to where I had been sitting not that long ago.

I was going to lay her down on the sand and show her how much I had missed her as I fucked her in plain view of the girl that I had watched 10min earlier.

Another of my friends saw me and pointed me toward an esky saying to help myself, I mixed myself a strong rum and bumped into Richard, He seemed a little surprised that I was there, and when I mentioned not to worry, I wasn't going to tell his girlfriend that I had seen him over in the darkness fucking, the colour actually drained from his face.

He spluttered as he choked on his drink mumbled an excuse of needing to piss, and was last seen heading back across the sand toward the car park.

I mixed another strong rum, (it tasted like a triple), and continued to mingle with the remaining people as the drinks went straight to my head.

There were still people in various stages of undress dancing around the now much smaller fire, and seeing one of Angela's friends, Sue (topless), I asked if she had seen her about. She said that she had not seen Angela after about 11.30.

I guessed that she had gotten I lift home and was sleeping soundly in our bed. I continued to talk with her for a short while as I marveled at the way her nipples pointed towards me as they slowly became engorged, but fearing repercussions, I ignored her advances.

To be honest I was thinking of the girl out there in the sand. I noticed that she was probably still out there as I could see somebody returning from that direction alone. This was my chance, using Richards excuse, I said that I needed to go to the toilet, Sue asked me if I wanted her to hold it for me.

I said, no but wait here, I'll be back in 5min. Instead of going straight over to the object of my desire, I went toward the surf and then cut back across in the semi darkness. Although there was considerably less light from the fire, I could still see her shadowy figure, half sitting in the distance.

There was nobody with her. I remember thinking, I hope nobody I know comes over in the next few minutes and catches me. I looked back toward the fire, but at this distance I was sure my identity was well masked by the darkness.

At the time I could see shadows, but not much else. I guess that as the fire was providing a lot less light, the object of my lust was having trouble seeing in the dark as well.

As I approached, she lay back on her towel or what ever other clothing she had under her pussy to stop the sand getting in, and spread her legs in anticipation.

I was still 10m away as I removed my pants, and pulled my tee shirt over my head. My cock felt like it was about to burst as I knelt between her open thighs, such sweet familiar thighs. Sitting with my knees under her legs, I put the head of my cock to her over flowing, sloppy, pussy.

Slowly I pushed forward into her warm wet tightness. I thought that after all the fucking she had been doing she may have been loose, but no, this girl was tight, wet but tight. The felling was so good, reaching forward I grasped her breasts with my hands and squeezed.

Such lovely breasts, no more then a hand full. So well proportioned, so familiar. Mmm. I didn't think I would last very long as I pushed deeper.

I felt her pussy spasm around my cock as I hit bottom and she pushed back. She moaned loudly, and I froze, unable to move.

Angela??? She gasped when she heard my voice, BEN, (not my real name)??

Oh fuck!!! Oh shit!! Oh fuck, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, fuck!!

It was at this point that I noticed two things, the first was that even though I had just had one hell of a surprise/shock by finding out that my girlfriend had been the one that was being fucked by at least ten men that I had seen, my cock had not softened, in fact it was even harder.

The second thing that struck me as odd was that as she tried to dislodge herself from me, I was overcome with the urge continue, I pined her shoulders with my hands as I lowered my head to her nipple and bit hard, just the way she liked.

She responded by arching her back and thrusting down on my cock. At the same time I pushed my cock all the way back into her as far as it would go. There it stayed up hard against her cervix as I exploded deep inside her.

We lay still for about 30 seconds, and I could feel the sperm leaking out around my cock. What are you doing I asked.

I'm so sorry she said. I didn't mean for this to happen. But what are you doing? she asked back. Aren't you angry? Can you forgive me?

I replied that I was shocked, but that strangely enough it had turned me on. Again she said, Please forgive me, I never had intended for this to happen.

Apparently she had been the center of attention at the local hotel earlier. It started on the dance floor. There had been a band playing, and when the house lights lowered, spots lights on stage had been thrown on.

She said that she was in the crush at the front of the stage dancing with a female friend when somebody behind her had reached around and started playing with her tits.

She didn't turn around to see who it was, but had allowed them to continue, Cumming at least three times in quick succession. She said that it wasn't long before she could feel another set of hands.

These started on here arse and moved down to between her legs. She could feel her damp knickers being pulled to one side and then she felt two strong fingers push up into her.

She said that she had bent forward slightly as a reflex action and that who ever was playing with her tits had stopped, but that her pussy was being thrust into by a strangers fingers as the original hands slid down to below her short skirt, and started to pull her knickers down.

The fingers were removed as her panties dropped to her ankles and she had simply stepped out of them. She then felt a cock pressing between her butt cheeks and as it slid over her exposed pussy, she got caught up in the moment and reached down and pushed it up inside her.

She felt the person behind her grasp her shapely hips as he started to thrust into her. She knew this was wrong, but couldn't stop. It just felt way to good.

She felt his cock harden and then the flood of warm moisture as he came deep inside her. She was disappointed when he withdrew straight away as she was on the edge, but was quite pleased that another hard cock replaced him immediately.

This was so wrong, but she was about to cum. She thrust back onto the stranger's hardness and bit her lip to stifle her moans.

She said that she felt so sluttish and it felt like every one was watching her, even though they would not have seen much on the crowded dance floor.

The fact that she was being fucked in front of all these people was turning her on even more. She had to regain control.

She moved forward and as the cock slipped out of her she could feel sperm starting to run down her leg. She turned to face the stranger.

It was Richard. He pulled her toward her and attempted to re-enter her from the front. She said 'no not here'; it was then that he suggested that they leave the pub and head to the party. ... To be continued, (if you want more, let me know). Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Radar45
Radar45
6 Followers