I Seem To Have An Affliction Ch. 02

Story Info
They talk about how she came to be in this predicament.
2.1k words
4.67
20.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Radar45
Radar45
6 Followers

Firstly thank you all for your positive comments and suggestions. I must admit that these tales that I now tell are in fact real adventures. They are not fantasy. The names have been changed so that I don't embarrass people who would really be in the shit if their spouses read any of these tales.

I had just discovered that the woman I was watching with all those men was in fact my girl. She was telling me how she had gotten into this situation as we both cooled down after what was a very quick, hard fuck. It had all started at the local hotel, on the dance floor, in front of a crowed room.

The fact that she was being fucked in front of all these people was turning her on even more. She had to regain control. She moved forward and as the cock slipped out of her she could feel sperm starting to run down her leg.

She turned to face the stranger. It was Richard. He pulled her toward him and attempted to re-enter her from the front. She said 'no not here'; it was then that he suggested that they leave the pub and head to the party.

She agreed and before she knew it Richard, who was now behind her, was dancing her toward the door.

As they passed through the moving crush that had gathered in front of the stage, Richard was setting a slow pace. He was using Angela to part the crowd, what Angela didn't realize was that the way he was holding her around the waist allowed him to lift the front of her dress up around her stomach, showing her pussy to all that where in front of them.

It was only when the crowd started to thin a little around the edge of the dance floor, that she saw the lustful look in the eyes of the stranger that was in front of her, and where his gaze had settled. Angela looked down and saw that her bare leaking pussy was there in the open for all to see.

This had the effect of turning her on even more. She slowed to a stop just in front of the stranger and Richard who was obviously watching over her shoulder, lifted her dress even higher.

She told me that as her dress went higher, she closed her eyes and laid her head back against Richards shoulder. She felt a hand press against her naked mound and knew it was the strangers, as Richards's hands were still holding her dress above her breasts.

She then said that it was at this point in time that she no longer cared about who was giving her pleasure, She needed release and she needed it now.

The stranger had parted her pussy and she felt cum splash against her ankle as his middle finger entered her. She came. Her knees buckled and as Richard attempted to take her weight, she slipped down through his grasp.

This had the effect of lifting the dress over her head. Not to bad in itself, except that now she was sitting naked on the floor and Richard was standing there holding her dress with a bewildered look on his face.

The stranger extended his hand to help her up, as Richard attempted to put the dress back on her, but he found that there were just to many hands appearing out of nowhere and squeezing her breasts to get it any lower the her neck.

Angela said it was wonderful to experience the lustful hands grabbing at her breasts and pussy.

She said that she wanted them all, either all together or one at a time, But right about then, the bouncers arrived to see what the commotion was, and to break up what they thought was a fight.

Can you imagine their surprise when they when they broke though the crush to find that a nearly naked girl was the center of attention.

Needless to say, Angela, Richard and the stranger were promptly shown the front door.

Being out on the street, they made themselves presentable and the stranger introduced himself as Dave, he asked Richard if it was ok to take Angela back to his motel room where he and a friend were staying for the next week. Angela said no, but if you want to come to a beach party, Ill let you and your friend fuck me at the same time.

Dave said YES PLEASE, but he had to go back into the pub to get his friend Mike first. Of coarse the bouncers would not let any of them back through the door.

Dave said that it looked like Mike would just have to miss out and hear about it later. Angela then told me that she said to Dave that she wanted both of them, and to give her a couple of minutes and she would let Mike know that if he didn't hurry out, he would miss out.

She waited at the door until the band finished the song they were playing and then yelled at the top of her voice, HEY MIKE WE ARE GOING DOWN TO THE BEACH, IF YOU WANT TO FUCK ME GET DOWN THERE NOW!!, before turning and running back to where Richard and Dave were standing next to Richards car.

She said that a huge roar went up inside the pub that drowned out the beginning of the next song and low and behold half the pub must have been named Mike because most of the single males spilled through the door.

Richard started the car and she jumped in the back seat with Dave and was looking back through the back window as he started to play with her breasts through her dress.

They arrived at the car park at Alexandra Headland and Angela told me that they had time to walk over to the trail that led to the bluff, as more cars started to arrive.

It made her nervous and very excited to know that she was going to be the center of attention of all these males.

She asked when I had arrived and I said that I had been there from just after 12.00am, It was now nearly 2.00am. I had obviously missed most of the early part of the evening.

Angela told me that when they had arrived at the fire, Richard had gotten the shits because he was now competing with about 20 other guys for her attention.

There had been a scuffle and the general consciences was, that in order to keep the peace, she should go over into the dark to await her lovers one at a time.

Most of the night there was somebody fucking her and she had only returned to the fire twice to have a rest and collect another drink. These breaks in the action were short lived as there was always someone wanting more.

Through most of Angela's confession I was trying to hide the fact that my cock was hardening with every passing minute and now I couldn't wait any longer, She gasped as she felt it nudge up against her pussy.

I think the fact that what she had told me was turning me on, surprised her as much as it did me. We fucked for about 5 min when somebody appeared in the darkness and demanded another turn.

Angela told him to fuck off cause the party girl was finished, I on the other hand had different ideas. Go on I said, give him a go. I'll stay here with you while he fucks you. She said, okay but then lets go home, I'm getting rather sore.

I watched as much as the light available would allow, and after he had finished I helped Angela to her feet.

I picked up her dress and feeling how wet it was prompted me to put my hand down over her well-used cunt.

The juices were flowing freely between my fingers. I caught as much as I could in my hand and then proceeded to rub the sperm into her belly and breasts. Lets get out of here she said.

We walked in the darkness silently and when we approached the street light at the top of the hill where my car was parked, I led her naked to the passenger door.

I could see the men's sperm all over her body glistening in the light, and as she lifted her leg to get into the car, another large trickle ran down the inside of her leg.

We traveled in silence during the five-minute drive home and upon arrival Angela slipped her skirt over her head and followed me up the path to the front door.

We entered and she said that she was going to have a quick shower. I made myself a cup of tea and Angela a cup of coffee.

My mind was in turmoil, but the thing that struck me the most was that I wanted to watch her fucking again.

I carried both cups into the bedroom were Angela, having finished her shower, lay naked on the bed.

She had love bites on her neck shoulders and breasts. Her pussy was red and inflamed and still showed signs of arousal. It was however to tender to take any further punishment.

As we drank our hot drinks, Angela again had a pained expression on her face. Are you sure that you are okay with what happened tonight? She asked.

I told her that yes, as long as she loved me and it was just fucking with the others, I was okay with it.

I told her how I had watched her with out realizing that it was she. I mentioned that I had seen that scum bag Richard fuck her and now knew the reason why he was so pale when I had told him so.

She pointed to my cock, which was still semi hard, and said that if this as any indication of my reaction, I was indeed kinky.

I then mentioned that next time I wanted to be in control of whom, where and when. The mouth full of coffee sprayed from Angela's mouth and she choked, and the look on her face was priceless.

Next time? She asked in disbelieve. I said that as long as we did it together I would encourage her to have as much fun as possible. Putting her cup on the bedside table, She smiled and kissed me, before lying down on her side on top of the covers.

I spooned up to her and before long could hear the relaxed breathing that indicated she was fast asleep.

The events of the evening played over and over again in my head. I guess that it was about an hour before I finally dozed into slumber.

When I awoke, the sun was shining through the window. I rolled over but there was nobody next to me. The sound of breakfast being made in the kitchen led me to Angela.

She smiled as I approached and half turned to kiss me hello.

The morning coat that she was wearing was hanging from her shoulders but was open, I could see the purple bite marks on her body. I also noted that she was walking as if she had a soccer ball in her red angry looking pussy.

I slowly slid my hand down and felt the heat of her outer lips, she flinched a little but not from excitement.

I asked if last night had been too much. She said that yes, but not so much from all the cock, but from the sand, which had scratched her outer and inner lips rather badly. She indicated that she would suck me off if I was horny, but that pussy was out of action for at least the next week.

She then also asked if I had meant what I had said about her being fucked by other people, to which I replied that as soon as she felt up to it, I would show her how much I meant it.

The next 10days passed rather slowly. We relived our experience in our minds quite a few times, followed by some of the best head she had ever given me.

I had plans for when she felt better, but I wouldn't tell her the full details when she asked. All I would say was that when she felt up to it, just let me know and I'll surprise you.....

To be continued...

Any of your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Radar45
Radar45
6 Followers