I Seem To Have An Affliction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights turned green and we drove off. I looked in the mirror to see the push biker pedaling fast. He wasn't quite keeping up, but he would definitely catch up by the next stoplights.

Karen this time took the initiative, and after he had stopped next to us again, she said, Hello. He said hello back. She left her hands down allowing him to look at her breasts.

Would you like to touch, Angela said from the center of us both. Karen just about freaked, but I could hear the sharp intake of her breath as he reached into the window and squeezed her breast. He was disappointed when the light changed to green so quickly.

We drove away with the girls giggling at their bravado, as well as the reaction of the dumbfounded pushbike rider. Without any more stops, we turned into Karen's driveway.

Karen remained topless from the car to the front door and then inside. Angela took it all in her stride. She got out of the car and actually looked up and down the street to make sure that somebody was watching. I am sure that Karen's neighbors all got a good eye full.

By the time I got inside, they were still giggling and in each other's arms. It seemed only natural that they kiss.

What followed seemed like an hour of me watching as they both explored each other's bodies, in fact it was probably only fifteen minutes. It started with Karen taking the role as the aggressor.

She slid her hands down Angela's back and started to squeeze her buttocks. Angela responded by playing with Karen's breasts. Feeling their weight, she broke from the kiss and looked down at them in her hands.

It seemed that she couldn't decide which nipple she wanted to suck first. She chose the left and after gently sucking in as much as she could, she slowly drew her mouth away. As she pulled off her teat, she nipped it gently with her teeth.

Karen moaned, and ran one of her hand around to Angela's breasts and squeezed. Both their hands had explored each other's bodies, and after Karen's bikini bottoms were removed they sank onto the floor and started to eat each other out.

Angela moaned and said that she could still taste me inside of Karen. She told me to fuck Karen while she was still underneath eating her. I lost the pants and positioned my hard cock at the entrance to Karen's vagina.

Angela reached up to behind my arse and pulled me into her. I could feel my balls rubbing against her forehead as I entered Karen. Her pussy felt slick and hot.

I could hear the muffled moans and groans of both girls. I felt Karen's vaginal wall start to spasm. Warm fluid gushed around my cock and Angela almost choked as Karen came.

The sensation was too much for me and I emptied my sperm into Karen for the second time that day. This caused Karen to squirt again. Angela was able to taste the both of us and this brought her to a shuddering climax as Karen sucked her cliterous as well.

As we separated from the tangle of arms and legs that we had created on the floor, Angela said next time I want to be on top, you nearly drowned me girl. Now show me to the bathroom so that I don't smell like your pussy for the rest of the day. We showered together before drying each other sensually and teasingly.

We all knew that there would be a repeat performance, just not right now. There was no way that I could cum again I do believe that Angela's pussy was still a bit sensitive, so when she suggested that we head home, I was more then ready to call it a day.

We bought some fish and chips from the corner store as it was well into the afternoon and neither of us had eaten since breakfast. While we were sitting in front of the shop waiting for our order, we talked about the events of the day.

I told Angela that while I had enjoyed what had happened, and wouldn't mind if it happened again, I would rather watch her being the center of attention. She asked me what I had in mind and I laid out the following plan to her.

She was to dress sexily in an open top, short skirt and no knickers. For starters we would go to town to one of the many second hand stores, and search for some outfits for her. She would need to try before you buy.

Given that the changing rooms in most of the stores I had in mind were very open and didn't provide a lot of privacy, I was sure that she would get exposed to quite a few males and females.

To be continued.

12